Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 09:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dat Smell
Soupcan O'Malley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-29-2014, 05:07 PM

Mandii notices as she walks down the sidewalk that people are giving her weird looks and holding their noses. Oh no, is it that time of the month already? NOPE! Soupcan O'Malley blindsides Mandii with a right hook to the side of Mandii's head and follows it up with an uppercut right under her chin as she falls to the ground. Soupcan then quickly dives on her for the pin hoping that he can pawn her title for money like he did with the Ark Title.

[Image: soupcan.jpg]
[Image: SDI5Q92.png]
1x (Pawned for booze money)

Edit
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-29-2014, 07:05 PM

Kick out!

I send my knee between the legs of Soupcan before working up to my feet. Soupcan tries to grab my championship out of my hands but fails as I knee him in the head. Getting fully to my feet, I put hand over my mouth and nose then look down. I grab some Febreze out of some girls bag, why she had it I don't have aclue but I didn't have time to ask questions, and sprayed it on the body of Soupcan before walking away.

This belt is a freaking hobo magnet.

jlHCQQ.png