Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 11:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fade In, Fade Out
Easy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-08-2014, 10:42 PM

Dressed without a shirt, simply combat boots and jeans, Eddie Chamberlain approaches Mandii from the shadows backstage, raising her suspicions immediately

"E": You know, I think its pathetic, what you have to go through to remain champion. All of these nobodies trying to catch you off guard. No respect. I'm Eddie, btw. Most people call me Easy.

With an outstretched hand and an eager grin, Eddie notices the hesitance on Mandii's part.

"E": I know what you're thinking, I --

All of the sudden, Eddie begins coughing violently. Hack after hack after hack until Eddie doubles over at the waist, hand against a backstage craft tables to hold himself up. As his coughing fit continues, Mandii takes a cautious step forward, curious about this bizarre occurance before her.

Suddenly, Eddie seizes Mandii at the backs of her knees, spearing her ruthlessly into the ground. Hopping back to his feet with a handful of hair, he begins raining down fists.

"E": I KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS THINKING, BECAUSE I'M JUST A GOD LIKE THAT.

In a flash, Eddie whips her to her feet and nails a brutal Fade to Black on the concrete.

"E": It's nothing personal, hon.

[Image: joseeasysig.png]
Edit
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-08-2014, 10:53 PM

Kick out!

I pull Eddie up to his feet and into a Crack Head. I lay next to him for a moment before smiling to myself and getting back to my feet, beginning to walk away but stopping to say...

You are easy, easy to beat. Do us all a favor "Hon" and change your difficulty to Expert and you might have a little chance at surviving here. It would at least be a little more fun kicking your ass if you could come a little closer to my level.

I walk away with the championship in hand.

jlHCQQ.png