Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 11:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oooooh Yeeeah!
The Macho Man Randy Savage Offline
Ooooh Yeeah, nWo, DIGGIT!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-30-2014, 11:55 PM

There's already some shouting going on when the True Mrs. Madness, Elizabeth, walks up and rests her arm on Macho's shoulder as he keeps pointing and yelling at the camera.

Listen up, XWF! You want to be x-treeeme, yeah... you want to be one with THE MADNESS, YEAH! Well I think the nWo has made it pretty clear who is living large and in charge, YEAH, so what I'm going to do right now is lay out an open challenge! I'm thinking something along the lines of... any one of you against THE MADNESS and THE BADNESS, yeah... that's right I'm talking about the REAL HOT ROD, DENNIS RODMAN in my corner along with the lovely Miss Elizabeth, OOOOOOOHHHH YEEEEAH! Nobody here has the GUTS to take me on... DIGGIT!

[Image: aiV8fLy.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Macho Man Randy Savage's post:
(04-01-2014), Hollywood Hulk Hogan (03-31-2014)