X-treme Wrestling Federation
AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - Printable Version

+- X-treme Wrestling Federation (https://xwf99.com)
+-- Forum: XWF OOC (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Out Of Character (OOC) Board (https://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH (/showthread.php?tid=41798)

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane - 09-03-2021

Here you go guys!

I took Dolly's suggestions in the last thread and added a few more recommended roleplays. There are honestly a lot out there that could be on here, a lot of great work by a lot of people this past month. The Betsy RP, honestly she could have had several different ones up here but I went with the one Dolly mentioned.

Like the other poll, please check a box and throw a comment up giving your rationale. One vote per person please.

Here's your links!

Vita Valenteen - The Pink Mist - One Shot! || 10¢ ADVENTURE!!! ||
Mr. BOB - DOWNLOADING SHIT TALK
Mark Flynn - CTE Scientists, Teamwork and that OTHER War Criminal
Chris Page - BOB-LYMPICS
Betsy Granger - Welcome to the Elite
Latina Submission Machina - La Gloria de Mi Madre
Alias - The PokeBob Saga: Cinnabar and Viridian (Episodes 20-25)

And so many more great options out there as well, so feel free to hit OTHER and let us know who else you might want to see get a nod.

Thanks guys!

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - HeavensToBetsy - 09-03-2021

I voted for VV, because who doesn't love comic book panels? And they were pink, very aesthetically pleasing! And the story was engaging.

All great options, though!!

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - JimCaedus - 09-04-2021

I threw my vote behind Alias. He always brings the fire but holy shit, that Pokemon series was spectacular imo. I very much enjoyed how he rolled several characters in the fed into it, a thoroughly entertaining read from start to finish, any of the episodes could've been nominated.

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - Dolly Waters - 09-04-2021

All of these were great, cept’ I can’t read VVs because it’s stretched across the screen on my phone (my problem, I need to get my laptop fixed).

Alias’ had been doing that too, but he fixed it for me because he’s cool. VV is inconsiderate. I’m voting alias.

Teasing, <3 you vv

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - Thunder Knuckles™ - 09-04-2021

Mr. BOB 1000% who doesn't like The Terminator?!

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - Thaddeus Duke - 09-04-2021

I'm going with Flynn. I feel like some folks might be sleeping on him. I've always known how good he is at telling a story and its the reason when the winds caught my ear that he was back, I jumped on working with him off the bat. He's an old pal from my earliest days here and he's someone I've respected and admired ever since. This isn't his metaphorical chess game from 8 (!?) years ago, but he weaves others' stories into his own so well that its a damn pleasure to read him, always. This is a prime example.

Fuck you Alias. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

<3 you Alias.

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - Sonya - 09-04-2021

I voted for Latina Submission Machina. I'm a sucker for great storytelling and character development in completive role plays. The way she put depth into LSM, her Madre, and even the nameless but shapely hospice nurse while also torching and dissecting her opponents in the shoot part was phenomenal.

Viva Las Latina Submission Machina! Jajajajajajajajajaja!

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - Atara Raven - 09-04-2021

Alias is <3

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - ALIAS - 09-05-2021

Voted Betsy and am happy for it to go towards the nominated rp above, but wanted to highlight this one of hers even more:

"Bad Omens" - http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=41680

Loved the way she dropped the trash talk into the rp and it's always impressive to see someone trash without really laying into the opponent.

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - Doctor Louis D'Ville - 09-05-2021

I don't feel that I've personally given Mark Flynn or NKWC enough credit since their return to the XWF. Here's my chance! 1 vote for marfrynn!

re:AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - Prof. Bobby Bourbon - 09-05-2021

Voted Flynn, had me cracking up.

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - Mark Flynn - 09-07-2021

Second Month in a row, I gotta vote Alias.

My two favorite kinds of RPs are "extended metaphor" and "crossover bridging multiple characters stories" and Alias managed to find a way to do both in the same cycle theme. Fucking masterful.

AUGUST ROLEPLAY OF THE MONTH - Charlie Nickles - 09-09-2021

Mark Flynn! It had a certain je ne sais quoi that was unmatched.