Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 09:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Nightmare Mansion
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-22-2013, 07:43 PM

This Scene opens into a random land, with green horses, illuminated city lights, crowds of people passing by. We see a silhouette of Black inside the crowds of people in the dark of night, he looks upon over the crowds to see a halo white light over this person who is Black's Person of Interest.

Black: Who Are You...

???: Come to me...

Black: Wha...

Then this POI is getting on a green horse and riding away from him. He gets on a pink unicorn and fallows her to a mansion not far from this city. She gets off of her green horse and goes inside the mansion. He shows up later to the outside of the mansion, he gets off his unicorn and opens the door into a dark, candle lit, within the huge mansion. He hears a name echoing the mansion.

???: John...John!!...

Black: Who is in this place?

Black grabs a flashlight and turns it on, he moves towards the stairs as he heard an echo of his name. He reaches to the upstairs floor with his flashlight in hand, then moves near the last door to his left of the mansion.

Black: Who ever is this...better come out here!!

???: I...Want...To..Se---

Then John opens the door to see Cyren's main bitch, Blair Sully, who was wearing a short dress with heels on. She was in a candle lit room with music playing in the background, some type of slow sensual music to hypnotize Black. As Black was trying to figure whats going on, she goes up to him and pulls him inside a big room with a fireplace and queen size bed.

Blair: You should relax John...

Black: Why should i be relaxed?

She goes up to his ear and started to nibble on his lobe.

Black: Oh..no--..

She Whispers in his ear softly.

Blair: Sit on the bed...I'll get..ready.

He sits on the waiting with the music turned on, some few hours later, she comes out of the bathroom naked and see's Black's bulge in his pants. Since, she is a "Dick Biter" she seeks for his D. He looks at her Shockley in her eyes as she came out of the bathroom naked.

Black: Why are you NAKED?

Blair: You don't like what you see John?

She goes near the bed where Black was sitting upon. She tries to pull his pants down, but he was being reluctant to do it. So, she just rips his pants off of him and boxers down to she his raging boner. She wanted blow him off and Black was not caring anymore and let her give him a BJ. After some few hours later, while he was in a orgasmic ordeal with Sully, her eyes turn red and started to suck it even harder.

Black: Ow Ow OW!!!... Are you trying to...

She still sucks his private part as it was a track meet until the fire place gets even more flamer. Sully sharp teeth starts to kick in and he was in pain while she was attempting to bite off his manhood. John was paralyzed from the waist down from the vicious bite she gave him.

Black: You Bitch!!...

Blair: heh..you know that i wanted to try you on for size.

John feels the blood loss on his manhood and tries to call for help by getting to a telephone near the window, but was to weak to go near the phone. Sully ended up knifing Black chest.

Black wakes up in his bed in cold sweat, he was breathing heavily and his alarm clock ranged at 8:30. He stops the alarm clock and sits on his side of his bed looking out at the window and says to himself...

Black: God, i am never EVER fuck with the Ecstasy, Duromento, and any other drugs again. I guess i have to start my day peacefully.

The Scene fades into the commercial segment for Shove It Saturday on the Bay.

--------------Black Dong?------------------

What the heck is a Black Dong? Is it attached to anyone you see in the park? If so, you have some twisted minds my friends. Since i am teaming up with Dong going against a guy who can't understand my poetry is beyond me!. I think that this match this upcoming Saturday is going to harder then i thought, and it involves some former Border Patrol guy who thinks that he can boarder me and Dong in that ring. I'll probably be the one to over throw Dong into the top rope to save time. I hope Ronnie is ready this Saturday, because WE will make it out of that ring ALIVE within a few minutes remaining. See y'all at the Bay!

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post