Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of the ones I plan to shred once I'm done with Sebastian and his partner
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2013, 06:31 AM

It's no secret that I'm here to make enemies and squash inferiority at a ferocious rate.

Let's not beat around the bush.

After you all see what happens Saturday night -- know I'm coming for you too.

In no particular order, due to the equal fucking worthlessness of every goddamn last one of you pieces of fucking shit that will soon be scraped from the bottom of my boots after I walk all over you:

John Madison - The self-destructive, self-contradictory baboon who thinks he gives orders in his position of slavery

Unknown Soldier - The little kid who believes in the devil and fucks more livestock than Shane himself

Cyren - The incapable court jester who barely even succeeds at his own guaranteed failure week by week

Mark Flynn - The guy who will always be almost as good as the best 10 guys above him and never break through to being number 10

Angelus - The promising star who will always be almost as good as Mark Flynn; ouch!

Lexi Sheckler - The most fun of the bunch to look at, unless we're talking about actual technique, in which case she becomes an abomination

Griffin MacAlister - The sarcastic, confused mind that just can't seem to keep a friend, or a title

Crimson Deadly - The master of mediocrity and best damn looking gay man on the roster

Crimson Cobra - That one guy who is Crimson Deadly's only minion

Mr. XWF - The master of stupidity and worst looking gay man on the roster, but at least he makes teenage boys laugh before he loses big (and medium [and small]) matches

and, just for the fuck of it; John Black - Hahaha, he's John Black.

Feel free to line up in the order you'd like to be knocked down.

Have I forgotten anybody important? I didn't think so.

Here's your chance to squeal like the swines you are and bat your frightening defenses in the air at me to try and intimidate me.

Tell me things that should make me have a second thought -- claim you hope I choose you first -- beg me to release you from your misery -- say nothing at all. Do anything you like while you still have time; none of your actions will matter anyway.

I'm not going to waste my breath with a single word of response to any of it; not here anyway. I promise you that.

My responses will be of the physical nature; one by one, brick by brick.

Say goodbye to your loved ones. I'm going to rip through every one of you and from there continue onward through the rest of the XWF until there's

no

one

left.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
(02-21-2013), (02-21-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-21-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2013, 09:21 AM

List of people who I've given pleasure to behind their husband's back right in front of their husband:

Flo Feder
Flo Feder
Flo Feder
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-21-2013, 09:46 AM

the blood will flow this saturday night

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-21-2013, 10:28 AM

Oh yes. The blood will FLO.

Where's John Black when you need him? Plug that shit up...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
(02-21-2013)
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2013, 02:09 PM

Unknown Soldier: What kind of idiot makes a list of people whom he's targeting. That's about the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Unknown Soldier's post:
(02-21-2013)
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-21-2013, 02:19 PM

(02-21-2013, 06:31 AM)Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Said: It's no secret that I'm here to make enemies and squash inferiority at a ferocious rate.

Let's not beat around the bush.

After you all see what happens Saturday night -- know I'm coming for you too.

In no particular order, due to the equal fucking worthlessness of every goddamn last one of you pieces of fucking shit that will soon be scraped from the bottom of my boots after I walk all over you:

Feel free to line up in the order you'd like to be knocked down.

Have I forgotten anybody important? I didn't think so.

Here's your chance to squeal like the swines you are and bat your frightening defenses in the air at me to try and intimidate me.

Tell me things that should make me have a second thought -- claim you hope I choose you first -- beg me to release you from your misery -- say nothing at all. Do anything you like while you still have time; none of your actions will matter anyway.

I'm not going to waste my breath with a single word of response to any of it; not here anyway. I promise you that.

My responses will be of the physical nature; one by one, brick by brick.

Say goodbye to your loved ones. I'm going to rip through every one of you and from there continue onward through the rest of the XWF until there's

no

one

left.

How about this? You shut your mouth before I kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you. You want to run around like some big shot? "Oh, I'm Sid Feder/I'm not Sid Feder" No one here gives a damn what your former alias is/was. You need to go back to patrolling the sewer system or whatever hole it is you climbed out of and stop wasting everyone's time. 'Nuff said.

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-21-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:Unknown Soldier: What kind of idiot makes a list of people whom he's targeting. That's about the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

I know right? Who does that?
Hate Post Like Post
sheckler Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-22-2013, 12:26 PM

[Image: homophobic-seal-gaaay.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like sheckler's post:
John_Black (02-22-2013), Unknown Soldier (02-26-2013)