Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 03:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You JHlk ejrl1!
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

12-09-2013, 04:55 PM

PAYBACK stomps John Black's blackness out of him and then takes the white remains, wipes his ass with them, and repaints John the exact same color he was five minutes ago. Holy shitballs that's awesome.

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

Pin

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-10-2013, 03:01 AM

(12-09-2013, 04:55 PM)PAYBACK Said: PAYBACK stomps John Black's blackness out of him and then takes the white remains, wipes his ass with them, and repaints John the exact same color he was five minutes ago. Holy shitballs that's awesome.

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

Pin

Every attempt is pink...including PaIN..as well the title.

Black Kicksout and lets in FATBACK to body splaah Payback into a lava full of LSD. Then we see that Payback into RaYne and dissappears into thin air and we see that Black takes his title and walks away.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post