Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under Protest
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-12-2013, 04:40 PM

u forget SHANE runs this company and I'd sue his ass in potatoes if he tried to get rid of me ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-12-2013, 04:41 PM

(11-12-2013, 04:40 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u forget SHANE runs this company and I'd sue his ass in potatoes if he tried to get rid of me ;)

Correction.

You'd try to sue him, and you would fail, because nothing we do to you would breach the contract.

There, better.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-12-2013, 04:43 PM

(11-12-2013, 02:33 PM)Morgan Eldred Said: *Ahem*

If I might interject?

To return to the case in point, let us address Cam Lang's initial concern over what he considers "injustice." Mr. Lang, if I may call you that. And I may, as I shall reveal to you. You are a worker for this company. And that implies that you work for us. We have you under a written contract, which you personally initialed, dated, and signed in all appropriate fields. I am not going to imply that the XWF owns you, body and soul, but it is certainly close to that assumption, no? You work for us, and we decide how exactly you go about your work. If we say jump, you ask us not only how high, but also how far. See, Mr. Lang, you are not in any way guaranteed victory or even "fairness." Your contract states that you wrestle, and you most assuredly do so. Your progress is not under our consideration. That is your responsibility. You may complain that you no longer carry a chance at winning the Lethal Lottery, but at the same time, would we here in the Administration want a man who so openly refuses to accept his lot in life as a potential champion? The answer, Mr. Lang, is, quite simply, no. You're not a man who would fit the mold. Luca Arzegotti may be a horrific user of illicit substances, but he is in control of his own fate and competes without bitching like a spoiled child when he does not get his way.

As far as Madness is concerned, I must ask that one observe the insanity I have to contend with. A GM so incompetent that his lack of conduct and policy allowed an Egyptian immigrant -- who we cannot as of yet confirm or deny possesses a valid work visa -- to violently assault one of the company's most prolific and ratings-generating worker on live television. And it occurred right under my nose. Yes, Madness requires some reform, but, like all necessary changes, it requires time, dedication, and the proper authority.

You're right about one thing Mr. Eldred, I don't fit a certain mold that's so common with people here, and I'm damn proud of that. I'm breaking the mold, and sorry to interrupt this night conversation between a few disgruntled GM'S and Peter Gilmour, but this is about myself and not any of you. This is to state I'm not taking the bullshit of the authority, I'm not going to be a bystander in this and you're all going to see why.

Especially you Gilmour...

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2013, 04:47 PM

(11-12-2013, 04:43 PM)Cam Lang Said:
(11-12-2013, 02:33 PM)Morgan Eldred Said: *Ahem*

If I might interject?

To return to the case in point, let us address Cam Lang's initial concern over what he considers "injustice." Mr. Lang, if I may call you that. And I may, as I shall reveal to you. You are a worker for this company. And that implies that you work for us. We have you under a written contract, which you personally initialed, dated, and signed in all appropriate fields. I am not going to imply that the XWF owns you, body and soul, but it is certainly close to that assumption, no? You work for us, and we decide how exactly you go about your work. If we say jump, you ask us not only how high, but also how far. See, Mr. Lang, you are not in any way guaranteed victory or even "fairness." Your contract states that you wrestle, and you most assuredly do so. Your progress is not under our consideration. That is your responsibility. You may complain that you no longer carry a chance at winning the Lethal Lottery, but at the same time, would we here in the Administration want a man who so openly refuses to accept his lot in life as a potential champion? The answer, Mr. Lang, is, quite simply, no. You're not a man who would fit the mold. Luca Arzegotti may be a horrific user of illicit substances, but he is in control of his own fate and competes without bitching like a spoiled child when he does not get his way.

As far as Madness is concerned, I must ask that one observe the insanity I have to contend with. A GM so incompetent that his lack of conduct and policy allowed an Egyptian immigrant -- who we cannot as of yet confirm or deny possesses a valid work visa -- to violently assault one of the company's most prolific and ratings-generating worker on live television. And it occurred right under my nose. Yes, Madness requires some reform, but, like all necessary changes, it requires time, dedication, and the proper authority.

You're right about one thing Mr. Eldred, I don't fit a certain mold that's so common with people here, and I'm damn proud of that. I'm breaking the mold, and sorry to interrupt this night conversation between a few disgruntled GM'S and Peter Gilmour, but this is about myself and not any of you. This is to state I'm not taking the bullshit of the authority, I'm not going to be a bystander in this and you're all going to see why.

Especially you Gilmour...

So, your plan to break this streak of "Everyone making this place their own personal soap opera," your own words, and to prove yourself as a heavy hitter by...

Making one of the upcoming shows about your own personal soap opera, and targeting Gilmour?

Tell me again how you don't fit the mold, I don't see it.

Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-12-2013, 04:53 PM

It's funny, I thought you had to have at least some listening capabilities as a GM... if I want to beat up Peter Gilmour I'm going to do it there and then.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2013, 04:58 PM

(11-12-2013, 04:53 PM)Cam Lang Said: It's funny, I thought you had to have at least some listening capabilities as a GM... if I want to beat up Peter Gilmour I'm going to do it there and then.

If I didn't listen, would I have called you on this blunder? Because this is all rather typical of most of the roster. You don't see me saying this to Alexandra Callaway, do you? She's doing the same thing, and yet you're complaining about the "Soap Opera" bullshit and claiming to not fit a mold, which although Morgan did bring it up first you readily agreed to and then acted the same way as that same roster you vehemently claim to not fit the mold of.

Hypocrite.

I would've thought, if you were going to preach something, you'd have the fucking stones to back it up. Guess I was wrong.

Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-12-2013, 05:09 PM

I've been the exact same way since day one Ms. Tigris, if you did research you'd know that but nonetheless I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone because I know what's real.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2013, 05:29 PM

(11-12-2013, 05:09 PM)Cam Lang Said: I've been the exact same way since day one Ms. Tigris, if you did research you'd know that but nonetheless I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone because I know what's real.

As stated earlier, the you on any day is not a very marketable sight, so I don't blame you for trying to fit in the shoes of other, more successful people, but to claim that you're an innovator is fucking asinine. You aren't the first one to act like this, to be against the normal construction of the product, be adamantly against the "authority" and to target Peter Gilmour.

Now, Mister Long, I would like to ask you to return to your post. I mean; if we don't have you, what other loudmouth can we feed to someone who appears slightly impressive to make them look, presentable?

Maybe?

Either way, you're disposable, expendable, you want to be taken seriously? I know you do, why else would you keep this up?

Earn it. Win your next match.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-12-2013, 06:59 PM

as usual Cam u lack focus and forget that mr. radio is in this match as well..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post