Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Under Protest
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-08-2013, 08:11 PM Thumbs Up  Under Protest -->

We're met with Cam Lang who's dressed in a suit, looking ready for ''business''.

What took place during the third round of the Lethal Lottery is disgusting and atrocious! We only have the authority to blame for this, how dare they hold some kind of battle royal and change this around, especially at this late of the tournament...

It's not fair to myself and Tri Bute, we prepare for the opponents at hand and it throws our game off when you bring in someone completely new and someone that we weren't able to scout. This is simply appalling managing by the XWF.....

So let me tell you what I'm going to do. Until the XWF can make up for this generally dumb idea and reward myself something for practically screwing me out of the tournament, then so be it. If I'm not happy, you can guarantee that I will be there at each of the remaining rounds and I will reign and even PAUSE the event by taking each individual out of that ring...

So what's it going to be?

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (11-08-2013), Andrew Morrison (11-11-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-08-2013, 08:19 PM

"This might come across as a threat, were you in the least bit threatening. Go back to being the guy who makes LJ Havok look presentable, your little winning streak due to the efforts of others is over."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-08-2013, 08:53 PM

Mr. Arzegotti, it is with great pleasure that I knocked that sum bitch out of the Lethal Lottery. I'm beggin' this weak ass to come knockin' at my door. Cam Lang, you and your partner have met your match.

It's over for you.

While I not only went from a nobody to a main eventer in one night, I even picked up the winnin' fall.

Tell me, Mr. Lang, how does it feel to get beat by a rookie?

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Wyatt Reynolds's post:
CharlotteDyson (11-08-2013), Tony Santos (11-09-2013)
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-09-2013, 10:31 AM

Luca, anything you say to me is irrelevant. This matter does not involve you and if you want to further yourself in it I will have no problem with getting in the ring with you and having an all out brawl.

As for Wyatt, we need to clear up an issue and that's I wasn't the one pinned. There's only so much one man can do, and on this particular night I was ready to fight... can't say the same about my partner. However, I'm not going to be a complete asshole and will give you your props Mr. Reynolds, but I'm also warning you to watch your back with next weeks round... you wouldn't want anyone to get in the way.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-09-2013)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-09-2013, 10:52 AM

Oh my, it appears Cam Lang is complaining... again. I would try to recall whether I ever cared about your problems or not, but I'm pretry sure I never have. By all means, feel free to strike, it would be something if you were actually interesting for a change

I remember when I once conceived you as a threat, and then all it took was a chokeslam from the top rope to end you, even when the X-Treme Title was on the line.

Is that Extreme Revolution shit still going on by the way? I lost track.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-09-2013, 10:53 AM

Shane is in bad shape after being assaulted at the end of Warfare yet again.

He holds a frozen potato against his face while turning on his monitor and watching the recent news of XWF. Shane looks at the screen and appears to be paying very close attention to Cam Lang's comments... or is he? Is our mentally unstable owner even "in" the room or is he off in a far away galaxy? The camera zooms in on Shane's glazed over eye as he just stares...

wait a second...

How long can Shane go without blinking?

Still no blink...

Still no blink...

Still no blink...

Still no blink...

WHAT THE FUCK why is this man not blinking?

He takes a bite out of a potato.

Ok, so he's alive... that's good...

Still no blink...

Still no blink...

Still no blink...

Still no blink...

He spits potato all over the wall but doesn't blink.

: Cam Lang? My name is Professor Waggle Bagga... it's a pleasure to meet your acclimatisation, sir. I'd like to offer you this raw broccoli as a way to say I feel blame and I'm mad.

Shane has no broccoli to offer but instead holds up an old, rusty skeleton key. Shane puts the key into the ass of a donkey and turns it... The donkey shits uncontrollably all over Shane's hand as Shane struggles to try and catch it all before it lands on the newly waxed floor.

: Smoke Man! Help! Where are you!? This is your fault, Cam Lang! This shit is on your hands!

Shane falls on his ass and the donkey goes running off. Shane scratches his head (getting shit in his hair) and looks at the camera, confused...

: Why are you looking at me? What do you want? Where's King Henry? Are you mad? Do you feel blame?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Andrew Morrison (11-11-2013), Cam Lang (11-09-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-09-2013), Smoke (11-09-2013), Tony Santos (11-09-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 11:01 AM

Mr. Lang, I predicted this...Didn't I? You are nothing without my guidance. You again pass blame onto others for your shortcomings.. And this time, it seemed pretty cut and dry. You lost. Move on.

Good luck in your future endeavors, Cam.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-09-2013, 11:18 AM

(11-09-2013, 11:01 AM)ljTheSavior Said: Mr. Lang, I predicted this...Didn't I? You are nothing without my guidance. You again pass blame onto others for your shortcomings.. And this time, it seemed pretty cut and dry. You lost. Move on.

Good luck in your future endeavors, Cam.

Tony, currently sprawled out on his couch in his Miami apartment, Wheel of Fortune on in the background as he begins downing Stone IPAs in preparation for an evening of college football and debauchery, becomes wide-eyed at the turn of events unfolding in front of his eyes.

Santos: LJ Havok, turning on crybaby Cam Lang, thus ending the Extreme Revolution? Is this seriously happening? This is game changing for the XWF! The epic feuds that can come from this. Pay Per View main events for months, if not YEARS! King of the XWF reigns, switching between these two grapplers at the height of their respective careers! This... this could be the death knell for my own fledgling career.

Tony looks over at Pat Sajak, who just so happens to be smiling at the camera as an unwitting player hits the "Bankrupt" slot on the wheel, thus propelling himself in to the sad abyss of irrelevance. Tony sees quite the similarity in this to the empty, valueless careers of LJ and Cam, and he smiles back at Pat.

Santos: Oh, Pat. The fools we see attempting to make themselves rich and meaningful by propelling themselves in to games of chance, hoping that prancing around like baboons for anyone who will watch and a stroke of luck will forever hide their inadequacies, so the world can forget how weak and incredibly pointless they really are.

Pat Sajak can be heard condescendingly addressing the newly penniless contestant.

Pat: Awe, looks like it's back to square one for you. So, so sorry. Don't worry though, being at the bottom of the ladder isn't that bad. You can only go up from here!

Tony smiles.

Santos: That's right, Pat. LJ and Cam can only go up from here. They just need to keep telling themselves that. They can only go up from here...

The scene fades to black.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Tony Santos's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (11-09-2013), Andrew Morrison (11-11-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (11-09-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-09-2013), Wyatt Reynolds (11-09-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

11-09-2013, 04:43 PM

(11-09-2013, 10:31 AM)Cam Lang Said: Luca, anything you say to me is irrelevant. This matter does not involve you and if you want to further yourself in it I will have no problem with getting in the ring with you and having an all out brawl.

"An all out brawl? Allow me to offer my rebuttal.

Go back to the nineties, !

Seriously. This is a wrestling promotion. I wrestle. You can brawl with whatever other morontard is willing to get their herpes blood on you, but my herpes blood is way too special to rub against your skin."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-09-2013, 05:32 PM

I've been ready to compete in the ring since day one Luca, one thing I've made VERY clear since my debut is that this is all about the WRESTLING. Too many people around here walk around as if this is their own personal soap opera, not the wrestling industry where you're here to WRESTLE.

As for Santos, if you've paid any attention recently you'd know that the Extreme Revolution as a group is no more, however I've considered myself to a revolution since the moment I entered, I'm not your generic bad/good guy and I don't bullshit you with anything that takes place outside of this business.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 05:41 PM

You are so full of shit...

I don't know whether or not to have pity for you.

Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-09-2013, 06:21 PM

(11-09-2013, 05:32 PM)Cam Lang Said: I've been ready to compete in the ring since day one Luca, one thing I've made VERY clear since my debut is that this is all about the WRESTLING. Too many people around here walk around as if this is their own personal soap opera, not the wrestling industry where you're here to WRESTLE.

As for Santos, if you've paid any attention recently you'd know that the Extreme Revolution as a group is no more, however I've considered myself to a revolution since the moment I entered, I'm not your generic bad/good guy and I don't bullshit you with anything that takes place outside of this business.

If I'd been paying attention to you and the Extreme Revolution, you'd owe me a god damn refund, you bland son of a bitch.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Andrew Morrison (11-11-2013), Smoke (11-09-2013)
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 06:30 PM

(11-09-2013, 05:32 PM)Cam Lang Said: I've been ready to compete in the ring since day one Luca, one thing I've made VERY clear since my debut is that this is all about the WRESTLING. Too many people around here walk around as if this is their own personal soap opera, not the wrestling industry where you're here to WRESTLE.

"Allow me to share a statistic, if I may: Of XWF viewers who watch the weekly shows time shifted, an overwhelming 38% of them fast forward anytime Cam Lang is on camera!

In second place, 34% fast forward anytime LJ Havok or Paul Heyman are seen.

The more you know!"

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Miranda Tigris's post:
Smoke (11-09-2013), Tony Santos (11-09-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 06:34 PM

Ms. Tigris, you are full of yourself. I know very well that Madness has been doing better since The Modern Day Messiah and The Innovator of Extreme have been at the helm...In fact, we have been doing much better than Morgan..

The more YOU know...

Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 06:41 PM

(11-09-2013, 06:34 PM)ljTheSavior Said: Ms. Tigris, you are full of yourself. I know very well that Madness has been doing better since The Modern Day Messiah and The Innovator of Extreme have been at the helm...In fact, we have been doing much better than Morgan..

The more YOU know...

"Full of myself? I apologize- wait a minute, no I don't! Statistics don't lie, Mister Jameson. Neither the work of yourself, Mister Heyman, or Mister Eldred have helped the sporadic ratings of your beloved Madness.

And yes, I mean sporadic. Does Madness do well sometimes? Yes. But for each success, there's a failure. Take for example, the reject who manages to hold onto the show's top title. When was the last time that druggie even defended it?

Oh wait, it was against you.

And you lost.

I'm sure you remember that.

Madness is far from the perfect business model, no matter how much you and Heyman want to flaunt its successes when they occur."

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 06:45 PM

Correction: I won the title and then I lost it.. If Mr. had not been involved I would still be the European Champion.

And the only reason that Warfare is doing better than Madness at the moment is because of Lethal Lottery.. That's just the way it is.

Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 06:53 PM

(11-09-2013, 06:45 PM)ljTheSavior Said: Correction: I won the title and then I lost it.. If Mr. had not been involved I would still be the European Champion.

And the only reason that Warfare is doing better than Madness at the moment is because of Lethal Lottery.. That's just the way it is.

"Correction: That doesn't matter. You didn't walk out the champion, therefore your five minute reign was collectively forgotten by the dolts who watch the product.

And there are many reasons that Warfare is more successful. Better timeslot with less competition, more excitement (partially due to the Lethal Lottery I will admit), a more consistent crowd with the single arena, and because of that a more enticing atmosphere, as it goes above and beyond your typical wrestling show.

Maybe, if this was the late nineties, your antiquated vision would be faring a little better. Focusing on winning the winnable wars for now, like with the WWE. You've proven able to do that right, at the very least."

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 06:59 PM

Excuse my language..because a man with my views should not speak this way but..

Why are you such a bitch? And why does that make you so enticing?...

Evil people have that charm I suppose..You hurt people financially..

Business people. Heh. Your karma is going to make you burn for quite a bit in the afterlife.

Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 07:50 PM

(11-09-2013, 06:59 PM)ljTheSavior Said: Excuse my language..because a man with my views should not speak this way but..

Why are you such a bitch? And why does that make you so enticing?...

Evil people have that charm I suppose..You hurt people financially..

Business people. Heh. Your karma is going to make you burn for quite a bit in the afterlife.

"A bitch? Enticing? If I was someone as braindead as Peter Gilmour, I would say its because every man grows up to marry their own mother. No, Gilmour isn't that clever.

Moving on.

I could use my minor in psychology to describe possible scenarios for your sudden attraction to me, yet I don't feel like explaining every other word to you.

But yeah, I'm a business woman, how nice of you to notice. It's a barren job, in this wrestling business. There are too many people focused on themselves and their respective cliques to even notice how to make this business run. You can tell me I'm going to burn in Hell all you want, because without me, this business would cease to exist.

Do you think that there's a natural market for this craft? Of course not, this isn't a fucking necessity, Mister Jameson. You have to sell it on people.

That's where this business woman steps in.

Next time you think to insult someone's character to the point of condemning them to Hell, make sure it isn't the person keeping you from the unemployment line, you fucking leech.

Fuck, you're lucky I'm a sucker for flattery, and all of this was flattery, or else this little statement saying you're employed by the Xtreme Wrestling Federation could, cease to exist. All records of your existence in this company erased.

You don't want that, do you?

Of course not.

Absolute power, is kind of neat."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-09-2013, 08:16 PM

i love how this went from cam lang bitching and complaining to miranda and LJ fighting like two bitches...

great job losers

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 08:28 PM

(11-09-2013, 08:16 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i love how this went from cam lang bitching and complaining to miranda and LJ fighting like two bitches...

great job losers

"Well, I just got a 'bitch' comment from Peter Gilmour. The master of whining and complaining when things fall short of his way. Looking for handouts because he can't earn a thing on his own.

I'll just take that comment with the smallest grain of salt imaginable.

Great job, Peter."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miranda Tigris's post:
Andrew Morrison (11-11-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-09-2013, 08:30 PM

uh i earned everything in my career.. what have u earned? oh right NOTHING

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 08:38 PM

(11-09-2013, 08:30 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: uh i earned everything in my career.. what have u earned? oh right NOTHING

"Oh, I love it when they act stupid. Wait a second, Gilmour isn't acting, is he? Here's a proposition. You want to prove that you earned anything? Sell it to me. Tell me how you earned it, and why it is important and should grab my attention.

You have one minute, starting now."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-09-2013, 08:49 PM

hard work and sacrifice!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 08:52 PM

(11-09-2013, 08:49 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: hard work and sacrifice!

"In your one minute, you came up with four words to sell it on me? Less is more approach, it could work. Hmm, 'Hard work and sacrifice'? That's it? The best you could do?

I'm not sold.

This is the reason why I'm the reason this company doesn't go out of business, and you're the bumbling punching bag for everyone and their mothers.

Now, get the hell out of my metaphorical office."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison (11-11-2013), Kimmy-K (11-09-2013)
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

11-09-2013, 09:04 PM

You could all do with some calming chamomile.

[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Alvin's post:
Miranda Tigris (11-09-2013)
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-09-2013, 09:19 PM

(11-09-2013, 09:04 PM)Jenny Alvin Said: You could all do with some calming chamomile.

"No thank you, Miss Alvin. I already have my own beverage."

From out of nowhere, everyone notices the cup in her hand. She nods to Jenny, before taking a sip of whatever's in the cup.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-10-2013, 09:34 AM

(11-09-2013, 08:52 PM)Miranda Tigris Said:

"In your one minute, you came up with four words to sell it on me? Less is more approach, it could work. Hmm, 'Hard work and sacrifice'? That's it? The best you could do?

I'm not sold.

This is the reason why I'm the reason this company doesn't go out of business, and you're the bumbling punching bag for everyone and their mothers.

ive busted my ass to get what I've earned what have u done besides sit on your ass? sure u helped me get into that shove it hardcore show that jessie diaz had.. but u havent done shit lately!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-10-2013, 01:19 PM

You're all just adding into the pot, you throw any insult you want at me... whether it be that I'm ''bland'' or any other useless insult. You're all contradicting yourselves by giving myself more exposure, and not only that but last time I checked I'm pretty sure I'm the one that gets the crowd going... I'm the one that's been bringing people into the seats, and I'm the one that's wrestling at the highest level. It doesn't matter that I'm only 21, I'm going to prove all of you wrong when I take the X-treme championship from Mr. Radio and leave him and Peter in a pool of their own blood.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-10-2013, 03:15 PM

(11-10-2013, 09:34 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(11-09-2013, 08:52 PM)Miranda Tigris Said:

I'm not sold.

ive busted my ass to get what I've earned what have u done besides sit on your ass? sure u helped me get into that shove it hardcore show that jessie diaz had.. but u havent done shit lately!

"Have you even been paying attention? I'm the person responsible for making sure that there's a company for you to be mediocre in. Be thankful for that."

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison (11-11-2013), MattWard (11-10-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-11-2013, 10:19 AM

uh i think mr runs this company not ur slutty ass ;)

and cam.. let's dance!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

11-11-2013, 01:11 PM

Peter I've already pinned you once, we tried working together but it's too difficult to work with someone of you're magnitude of stupidity. I'm going to prove that you have no more business of being here in the XWF and you should overall take a hike.

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-11-2013, 02:50 PM

(11-11-2013, 10:19 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: uh i think mr runs this company not ur slutty ass ;)

"And how many times have you insulted Mister ? Criticized his decisions, his alliances? More times than you can count, I'll guess. Now, because his decisions make themselves useful in a slight way for you, you're completely okay with defending him?

You're correct, however. Shane D. does own this company. However, he can't possibly keep up with everything that goes on in a normal business day, and the XWF is far from a 'normal' business.

I handle finances (the thing needed to run a successful companies) and basically have free reign over salaries. Maybe, I'll show you my power.

Yeah, this bloated contract can be easily cut, to reflect not only your weight loss, but the apparent loss of skill and true importance.

I feel a 45 percent cut is in order. Now, where to put it? Maybe I could spare a few dollars to give that Hathaway girl some English lessons..."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-11-2013, 11:20 PM

pffft... u cant do shit to my contract bitch. its IRONCLAD plus I got the best lawyer in the land named KEVIN ANDERSON. SO try to fuck with me Miranda.. I'll make your life look like your love life.. A LIVING HELL!

Cam.. try to end my career. You'll end up like the rest. on your back wishing you were dead after losing to me! Teaming with u and LJ was the worst mistake ever. I'd rather team with JOHN MADISON than ur lame ass

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2013, 02:02 PM

(11-11-2013, 11:20 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: pffft... u cant do shit to my contract bitch. its IRONCLAD plus I got the best lawyer in the land named KEVIN ANDERSON. SO try to fuck with me Miranda.. I'll make your life look like your love life.. A LIVING HELL!

I'm not firing you, I'm not terminating the contract, so even if you had an "ironclad" contract. However, even if I did, your shitty lawyer couldn't hold shit in court. No contract is "ironclad" in a court of law, jackass. Maybe, just maybe, if you knew what you were talking about, I wouldn't be so tempted to do it.

In fact, I will. Forty five sounds good.

Oh, nice of you to take the time out of negatively contributing to society to comment on the state of my love life, that you assume is a Hell because I'm not insecure enough to brag about who I fucked (or didn't, but like to say I did) like you are.

Lastly, if you're going to threaten me, make sure it's in the slightest bit oh, what's the word?

Oh, right.

Threatening.

Hate Post Like Post
Morgan Eldred Offline
Co-GM of Madness

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-12-2013, 02:33 PM

*Ahem*

If I might interject?

To return to the case in point, let us address Cam Lang's initial concern over what he considers "injustice." Mr. Lang, if I may call you that. And I may, as I shall reveal to you. You are a worker for this company. And that implies that you work for us. We have you under a written contract, which you personally initialed, dated, and signed in all appropriate fields. I am not going to imply that the XWF owns you, body and soul, but it is certainly close to that assumption, no? You work for us, and we decide how exactly you go about your work. If we say jump, you ask us not only how high, but also how far. See, Mr. Lang, you are not in any way guaranteed victory or even "fairness." Your contract states that you wrestle, and you most assuredly do so. Your progress is not under our consideration. That is your responsibility. You may complain that you no longer carry a chance at winning the Lethal Lottery, but at the same time, would we here in the Administration want a man who so openly refuses to accept his lot in life as a potential champion? The answer, Mr. Lang, is, quite simply, no. You're not a man who would fit the mold. Luca Arzegotti may be a horrific user of illicit substances, but he is in control of his own fate and competes without bitching like a spoiled child when he does not get his way.

As far as Madness is concerned, I must ask that one observe the insanity I have to contend with. A GM so incompetent that his lack of conduct and policy allowed an Egyptian immigrant -- who we cannot as of yet confirm or deny possesses a valid work visa -- to violently assault one of the company's most prolific and ratings-generating worker on live television. And it occurred right under my nose. Yes, Madness requires some reform, but, like all necessary changes, it requires time, dedication, and the proper authority.

The Administration Network's Monday Madness Representative

[Image: ETplk8L.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Morgan Eldred's post:
Miranda Tigris (11-12-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-12-2013)
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-12-2013, 02:54 PM

Giovanni Ferrari steps out of the light. Yeah, out of the light. There was a spotlight that just shut on randomly and from out of it came - Gio. Although, really it was more likely he stepped from somewhere behind it and it just appeared as though he literally came from it, because due to the harshness of the light suddenly blasting on there was no way to focus on where he shifted into place from. So anyone seeing this, that was standing in the direct trajectory of the spotlight would perceive that Gio manifested from the light, rather than that he simply walked around and stepped out in front of it.

Don't forget Warfare is far more impressive due to management. Management on Warfare surpasses the management on Madness so many times over, it's impossible to give an exact figure. Although, I'm certain with the - superbrain, Ms. Tigris has...she is clearly the one who would know the answer to that.

Yes.

I just said - superbrain.

I blame being in the room with Peter Gilmour for coming up with such a term and yet, I stand by that word as an accurate description for what's going on in that head of Ms. Tigris. Mr. Gilmour is also the blame for; why, I'm bringing up how awesome the Warfare GM's truly are, because you see....I am in fact the owner of Gilmour because of that 'Ironclad' contract. Yes, the owner. If you look to the left of the contract and spill a bit of lemon juice on it, you'll uncover the spot that states my ownership of anyone who signs said contract. This is also something that's located on all the contracts each member of the Warfare roster signed, so that places the entire roster of Warfare into my ownership. With that being said - Miranda, I give you full permission to do as you wish to Gilmour. Oh and this goes beyond salary. Just anything your pretty little head comes up with, is fine and dandy with me. Oh and no lawyer can dispute this, because Gilmour did sign the 'ironclad' contract after all. Pity his lawyer wasn't used to dealing with the likes of awesome GMs, like myself and didn't uncover that part of the contract before Gilmour signed it.

With that Gio disappears back into the light and moments later the spotlight is shut off.

Ta Da?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Giovanni Ferrari's post:
Miranda Tigris (11-12-2013)
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2013, 03:04 PM

Allow me to further elaborate the lemon juice trick. You can not rub a lemon on it, that won't work. Likewise, you can't drip juice from the lemon you already tried to rub on the spot onto the spot. That won't work either. You can't use the lemon juice you have in your fridge and still aren't sure how you're going to use it either, for some reason, that doesn't work either.

You have to go to the store and buy more lemon juice. Then, that lemon juice will work.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-12-2013, 04:33 PM

and yet gio u forget the tiny little thing my lawyers put in the contract that I cannot be punished for anything I say or do.. CHECKMATE BITCHES!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Miranda Tigris Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2013, 04:37 PM

(11-12-2013, 04:33 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: and yet gio u forget the tiny little thing my lawyers put in the contract that I cannot be punished for anything I say or do.. CHECKMATE BITCHES!

No, that's a terrible idea! Gio is obviously smart enough to see how idiotic it would be, and as such would not your lawyer's grubby fingers anywhere near the contract. You signed as is, and now Gio owns you.

Hell, even if that was true, Gio still owns you. Ergo, he voids your lawyers if they were to put it in.

Because, that's how a note that says someone owns you, works.

Dolt.

Hate Post Like Post