Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 08:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Non-Humanoid Lockeroom (Only Dr. Zero, Nova, ESP, &, please gods, Table allowed)
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-31-2013, 03:06 AM

Cameras sweep in to find Dr. Zero frantically running around with the bizarre artifact he acquired from Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's Masters, trying to close several portals. Several of his Minions have been pulled inside them by hordes of tiny blue hands.

"CURSES!"

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dr. Zero's post:
(10-31-2013), Mr. Radio (10-31-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-31-2013, 08:22 AM

This kind of shit is the reason why I wish everyone had their own locker rooms...Damn Poultry!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Smoke (10-31-2013)
Table Offline
It's Table Time!

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

10-31-2013, 12:16 PM

"I'm so glad that non humans now officially have their own locker rooms! Some of the humans are rather rude."

"THAT'S WHY I SAY WE GUT THEM ALL, AND HANG THEM BY THEIR ENTRAILS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Woody then actually looks at the unfolding scene.

"Oh no, this isn't good..."

[Image: tlc_zpsd46c3f35.jpg]
Table Approved Quotes

Who wouldn't want a ghost prostitute? - Mr. Satellite

Being offended is no reason to cheat - Archie Lawson
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Table's post:
Dr. Zero (10-31-2013), Mr. Radio (10-31-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-31-2013, 12:31 PM

This Table...is acceptable

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Dr. Zero (10-31-2013)
Dr. Zero Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-31-2013, 02:11 PM

(10-31-2013, 08:22 AM)Mr. Radio Said: This kind of shit is the reason why I wish everyone had their own locker rooms...Damn Poultry!

SPECIESIST!

5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Zero's post:
Mr. Radio (10-31-2013)
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-02-2013, 03:27 PM

(10-31-2013, 03:06 AM)Dr. Zero Said: Cameras sweep in to find Dr. Zero frantically running around with the bizarre artifact he acquired from Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's Masters, trying to close several portals. Several of his Minions have been pulled inside them by hordes of tiny blue hands.

"CURSES!"

One of the portals grows larger as a human sized set of hands — still blue, however — emerges directly behind Dr. Zero and land on his shoulders, startling him. He spins around to come beak to face with...

[Image: Y2dv87O.jpg]

The "Blue" Egyptian Snow Pharaoh from a place far beyond most humans' understanding. (originally seen here)

Dr. Zero backs away as Blue Pharaoh aims her weapon directly between his eyes.

You should not have done the things you've done. You've been meddling like a curious child, disrupting balances and igniting furies that have allowed me here... (looking slowly around at the others) ...and me being here isn't good for any of you.

Without warning a pair of blue, robotic looking hands reach through the portal behind Blue Pharaoh and they pull her in. The portal closes up and Blue Pharaoh is gone as quickly as she appeared... but for how long?

Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2013, 01:41 AM

(11-02-2013, 03:27 PM)Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Said:
(10-31-2013, 03:06 AM)Dr. Zero Said: Cameras sweep in to find Dr. Zero frantically running around with the bizarre artifact he acquired from Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's Masters, trying to close several portals. Several of his Minions have been pulled inside them by hordes of tiny blue hands.

"CURSES!"

One of the portals grows larger as a human sized set of hands — still blue, however — emerges directly behind Dr. Zero and land on his shoulders, startling him. He spins around to come beak to face with...

[Image: Y2dv87O.jpg]

The "Blue" Egyptian Snow Pharaoh from a place far beyond most humans' understanding. (originally seen here)

Dr. Zero backs away as Blue Pharaoh aims her weapon directly between his eyes.

You should not have done the things you've done. You've been meddling like a curious child, disrupting balances and igniting furies that have allowed me here... (looking slowly around at the others) ...and me being here isn't good for any of you.

Without warning a pair of blue, robotic looking hands reach through the portal behind Blue Pharaoh and they pull her in. The portal closes up and Blue Pharaoh is gone as quickly as she appeared... but for how long?

Dr. Zero turns, swatting at a fly that darted in from another portal. He absentmindedly acknowledges Nova and Table, seeming almost in a panic. Then a calm comes over him.

"Did...did you gentlemen SEE that radiant creature!? Beautiful...Simply beautiful."

A fire starts spontaneously in the corner.

5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post