Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 12:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Not who I seem   =/\=   I recognize only reflection
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-17-2013, 10:41 AM

...bickering sisters who lost their toy...

How could you let this happen, I ask my short tempered, red headed sister. How could you let Egyptian Snow Pharaoh trap us like rats?

The hole in my sister's brain must be as black as her hair. She blames me? You were the one who thought it would be a good idea to take her hostage, I remind my sister as we both stand here together... alone... inside of a cell created from raw energy. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh knew that if she returned here—returned home—she was to be enslaved on the spot.

If only my meddling sister had not arrived when she did, I would have had Egyptian Snow Pharaoh all to myself as the ultimate personal servant. She would have given me everything I could ever ask for. I turn to my sister and shove her into the bars of the cell. They burn her and she is knocked down as I shout, telling her I was this close to having her all to myself and you would have never known!

My back feels like it's been scorched by the sun as my greedy, despicable sister continues to berate me. We were so close at one point but our differences continued to emerge, driving a wedge between us until we could no longer stand one another. I fear there's no turning back at this point... the sister I once loved..... is long gone. I might as well act on it. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh wasn't meant to be yours. She originally was meant to be ours but that of course would mean you and I were on the same page again. Because of you, the balances have been upset and chaos has ensued, allowing her to imprison us and escape back to the Earth world! I lunge at my sister, pressing her into the glowing bars as they begin burning into her like a hot knife. I choke her as I scream in her face, I'm going to go after her! I'm going to bring her back home!

I push my sister off of me but the damage has already been done; my entire back is sizzling. You can't go after her. We both know that, I tell my sister as she... smiles? She and I both know that the only way one of us can return to the Earth world is by killing the other... and she wouldn't da–

The palm of my hand battering my sister's throat catches her completely off guard as I wrap my fingers around her neck and lift. I hold my sister in mid air with one hand and open my mouth, releasing a thick stream of antimatter, flame, nails, and high fructose corn syrup.

You know it — I know it

My sister never stood a chance. She is able to somehow absorb and counter-act the antimatter; she summons the ices of the coldest planet in the universe to squelch the flame; she deflects all the nails and sends them deep into my own body... but that high fructose corn syrup — not only does my sister catch a severe case of obesity, she also catches diabetes and death.

The glass of water on Dr. White's desk experiences a slight ripple, briefly calling the attention of the doctor's eyes as he carefully holds a metallic object in his hands about the size of a clock radio. Dr. White's hair is completely white and looks like he went through a wind storm, but that's how he looks on a daily basis. He uses a very fine screwdriver to make an adjustment to the device and after very slowly turning for another couple seconds, he is satisfied. "Perfect-o!" blurts the doctor as he sets the object down on his desk but freezes when there's another ripple in his water glass. This time, if felt like the entire building surged for a second. "Did one of the elephants take a crap?" The doctor laughs and adjusts his glasses when... BOOM!

The explosion coming from the wall sends Dr. White soaring across his own laboratory and landing within arm's reach of the cage with the rabid monkey. Dr. White's eyes get as round as full moons, his glasses falling off of his face as he stares in disbelief. He tries crawling farther away from the rabid monkey cage but the monkey has a hold of his pant leg and isn't letting go. The doctor tries getting up but falls into a seated position and hits his head against the wall behind him. He is almost too weak to even try and push himself back up as he says, "It can't be... how? How are you here? You can't be here, RED DAWN!"

The doctor's frantic cries mean nothing to her. She walks right up to him, her long red hair flowing behind her, and she stamps the heel of her foot right down into the doc's forehead. "Where in the fuck is she? WHERE IS SHE!!!!????" Red Dawn's screeching nearly peeled Dr. White's flesh from his bone Sindel style, whatever that means.

"I... I... I... uuugghck," replies Dr. White as he clutches his own chest and his eyes bug out. Red Dawn watches as the doctor struggles to breathe and rolls around on the floor in great pain. She takes a few steps back and then dashes toward him, kicking his face right off of his skull. Dr. White lands on the floor with a ripple-worthy thump as his face sticks to the window.

Red Dawn walks over to the window and stares at the doc's face. "Either you tell me where she is or I will–" but before she can finish that thought, I interrupt her.

"I think I know who you're looking for," I call out as I kick over a book shelf to reveal my presence. Red Dawn smiles as she rubs the palms of her hands together in anticipation... but if she were wise, she wouldn't be looking forward to this! I leap over Dr. White's desk and plant my foot firmly into Red Dawn's chest, sending her crashing through that very window with the doctor's face stuck to it. Red Dawn dangles from the ledge with glass digging into her hands; she knows that drop is at least one hundred feet so she clings for dear life as I gently place my right foot next to her hand. "Do you remember when we were ... 'home' ... and I told you I wasn't who you think I am?"

I take my foot and place it over her fingers, but I don't apply any pressure just yet...

"You're mine, Pharaoh! I've come for you and when we return home you shall be my slave," Red Dawn screams at the top of her lungs as I just stare into her eyes without so much as any expression on my face. She reminds me of so many others– stubborn, foolish, weak... making guarantees she is in no position to even fantasize about.

If only she had listened the first time I told her that I wasn't Egyptian Snow Pharaoh. She blinks and finally realizes she's looking at an atrocity that has no name, no soul, and from whom there is no escape.

[Image: lFE6zEj.jpg]

"What!" Well well, it would seem she can't believe her eyes. "What trickery is this? Where is my slave, the Egyptian Snow Pharaoh? What have you do–" that interruption could have been me ending her life; instead, it was me yanking her up and dragging her over the shards of glass in the window's frame. I drop her on the floor and quickly pull my weapon from my belt. I aim it right between her eyes and say one last thing before I take this red headed bitch's life... "Say hello to Black Dawn for me. If you're here, I know that means you've killed her in cold blood. Now...? You'll join her."

POP! - The single shot hits its mark and opens up her skull, instantly bringing forth an explosion of green slime. Red Dawn's body shakes and twitches, rolling around on the floor violently before springing up to its feet right in front of that broken window. That's when I take aim, with my right eye (reflected) I send a blast of energy into her.

[Image: ujpjsTL.jpg]

She flies through the window and explodes into millions of pieces just a few feet away. Those pieces turn into butterflies, so I open my mouth and release a swarm of flying lizards to devour them whole. I then take my weapon and fire enough shots to hit each flying lizard one time, right in their brain. I don't need the butterflies taking over the lizard's bodies from within their stomachs. Satisfied with my work, I hold my weapon up beside me and bid my nemesis farewell. I've succeeded in blocking the gap between her world and Egyptian Snow Pharaon's Earth, and I've enjoyed doing it...

As soon as I awoke, I turned toward the mirror and was relieved to see my beautiful tan skin and dark brown hair. I feel as though I was just dreaming of someone I knew... but who? The curiosity doesn't last; the time has come for action. The crack's in Tony Santos' team have been widening by the hour and now in one collective stomp, my team will shatter their existence.

"She has passed the first test, your majesty... She's ours, and she's going nowhere but where we command."

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Dean Moxley McGovern (10-17-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-17-2013), Tony Santos (10-17-2013)