Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 07:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The War On Circle...
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-11-2013, 03:24 PM

The Scene opens to people leaving the Saturday show, until they hear this similar theme from the 90's as someone comes down to the ring. This person was Black who had quickly recovered from the tampon incident that night. He was in a mellow mood from the sexual Lexi who just feed him some tasty blood.

John appears from the backstage into the Saturday show with a black coat unzipped with a White shirt with a pair of black pants and pair of nikes as he goes towards the apron with a band aid on his forehead. He look inside the stage disguised by what Lexi had done to the X-Terme Champ. He stands on the ramp to speak to the fans.

Poor Anglus, our January Star of the month had just gotten F-ed over by Shane and The Black Order. Man, i would have hated to been in his position tonight.

The fans starts to cheer with his statement.

This is why i didn't sign up to kiss Shane's a**, he is such a damn p**** who relies on cutting off people's heads and making other people do his dirty work for him. After tonight, i want the Black order pay for their actions.

Fans starts to give him mixed reactions.

If i had to start a war with Black Circle, i will. I know you guys in the back are afraid of them, but i am not. I also know that it's going to be suicide to myself and my own career; but i am going to take a chance to prove that i am here to stop this F****ed up madness that Shane puts on during Saturdays.

Black was moving around the stage as the fans were in a frenzy

This is a message to The Black Circle, NAZI go back to Germany and go play with the Jews, Madison your just a guy who seriously needs his mind together, first your Anti-Circle to doing Sid's wife to being the Shane's puppet? Madison, i hope you don't lose your sanity. Lexi, your tampon made me realize that your one of those freaky girls that Shane would love to abuse from time to time, when i offended you i said i was sorry. NOW you go ahead to add insult to injury with putting your bloody tampon in my mouth to attacking our star of the month Angelus.

Fans chanting "Black Order Sucks" repeatedly

Time has come to say this....If anyone in XWF wants to take down Black Circle...come out here in one piece. If anyone one of you "Ministry" Circle freaks would like to come out of Shane's office to warn me, then come out where ever you guys are.

Black walks down to the ring and rolls into the squred circle until someone theme plays on the X-Tron. John awaits for who ever is coming out.

TBC: Anyone...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
red-x (01-26-2020)
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

02-15-2013, 03:17 PM

(Crane's music hits)

Crane: John Black, as you may or may not know, I have a little history with these Black Circle guys myself. They took out Sid Feder and almost took me out with him. You need help with those guys, just call The Monolith.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes benjamincrane's post:
red-x (01-26-2020)