Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lethal Warfare! (part 2)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-18-2013, 08:27 PM

What's this shit?

Two figures are in a dark closet and they have a young boy backed up into the corner.

Voice 1: Hey man, join our fed but don't you dare tell anybody we're recruiting. Don't you dare! Or we'll punch you good, mister!

Young Boy: Please leave me alone. I don't want to be in your shitty fed. I'm only 12 years old. I was here to accompany Dean to the ring.

Voice 2: Screw Dean and everyone else who isn't me! Dean's an overrated bitch just like everybody else who gets more spotlight than me. This fed is full of favoritism because guys like Madison, Duke and Luca perform better than I ever could. Fuck that poopy! Join OUR fed where we'll rayne supreme. So far, our only roster member besides ourselves is that raYne... you remember HIM right? Tee hee!

The boy kicks the two fucking idiots in their shins and easily escapes as the two morons hop around holding their aching shins.

OH MY! WHO COULD THEY BE???

Voice 2: I've done nothing wrong!

John Austin, NAZI, Steve Davids & Matt Ward
- vs -
Joseph Kain, Jessie Diaz, Christine Nash & Matt Lennox
4-on-4 tag, 1 Fall

Giovanni Ferrari: "Ladies and gentlemen, for this next match I am joined by.... Juan Madison..."

Juan Madison: "Hey guys-- I mean, hola amigos. It is me, Juan Madison. And what a match we have that's about to take place in front of us. You know, I'm usually over there with the Spanish announce team, but I decided to join you since John was unable to be here tonight."

Giovanni Ferrari: "You're right, John cannot be with us, and if his face somehow did show up I'm sure there would be serious consequences."

Juan Madison: "Oh shit... You hear that, John? You better stay in your hotel room, amigo!"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Right, okay let's turn our attention to the ring now."

The bell rings as we get our first look at Team Kain and Team Austin.

On Team Austin, it's NAZI, Steve Davids, and Matt Ward.

On Team Kain, it's Jessie Diaz, Matt Lennox, and Christine Nash.

This match is one fall-- first pin or submission decides the match!

As the team captain of Team Kain, Joseph Kain must decide who he's gonna send in first. Joseph Kain picks Christine Nash!

Jessie Diaz doesn't seem too thrilled about that call.

As the team captain of Team Austin, John Austin must now decide who will compete first... he picks NAZI!

Juan Madison: "Oh man, Nash is FUCKED! I mean... this should be very competitive..."

Giovanni Ferrari: "Don't underestimate Christine, she's a tough lady."

NAZI and Nash square off and it's Nash who strikes first! Nash is punching away at NAZI who eventually fights back with a Hitler Headbutt. NAZI then takes Nash down with an Auschwitz Armbar! NAZI lets up on Nash and then transitions into a front face lock. He pulls her up and delivers her to the mat with a vertical suplex. NAZI picks up Nash and gives her a second vertical suplex. NAZI then reapplies the front facelock, drags Nash to his corner, and tags in Steve Davids.

Davids walks through the ropes and throws his knee into Nash's ribs as NAZI holds her in the face lock. Davids then brings down some forearms over the back of Nash, followed by a punt to the ribs. Davids maintains his focus on the ribs of Nash. He gives her a rib breaker, immediately lifts her up to his chest, and then throws her over with a fall away slam! Davids runs off the ropes and gives Nash a knee drop to that same area. He then pins her.

Kick out!

Davids drags Nash over to the corner. He pushes his foot down into her ribs as he tags in Matt Ward.

Ward uses the ropes to slingshot himself into the ring. He lands with a stomp into the ribs of Nash. Ward then goes to work on Nash with some mounted punches. Ward shoots Nash into the ropes. He swings his leg through the air for a kick attempt, but Nash ducks it, bounces off the ropes, and throws Ward with a flying head scissors. Nash crawls over to her corner but Ward grabs her by the ankle. Nash hops up and counters Ward with an enzuigiri kick! Nash tags in Diaz.

Diaz slingshots off the ropes and rams both of her feet into Ward with a drop kick. She then runs off the ropes and shoves both of her knees into the chest of Ward. Jessie runs off the ropes again and this time lands on Ward with a running senton.

Jessie picks up Ward and gives him a piledriver in the center of the ring! Jessie pins Ward.

NAZI! NAZI with the interruption! He dropped the white power elbow across the neck of Jessie Diaz before the referee's hand touched the mat.

The referee is furious with NAZI. He warns NAZI and the rest of Team Austin that if anyone interrupts a count that he'll DQ the team!

Diaz takes Ward and goes for the Shackled (fujiwara armbar) but Ward rolls through and escapes. Ward then leaps and makes the tag to John Austin.

Austin runs in and catches Diaz with a clothesline.

Diaz gets up again but Austin hits her with a running big boot. Austin grabs Diaz again and powerbombs her into the turnbuckle. Diaz remains slouched in the corner as Austin delivers multiple European uppercuts.

Austin takes Diaz and goes for the High Times (inverted Death Valley Driver), but Austin reverses it into a bulldog! Both contestants are down now.

Diaz crawls to her corner. Austin crawls to his. They both make a tag at the same time, and in comes Matt Lennox and John Austin!

Lennox runs in and launches himself at Austin, but Austin counters with a giant chop! Austin then gives Lennox a Stone Cold Stunner!

Austin waits for Lennox to stand up and he gives him another STUNNER! Holy shit...

Austin picks up Lennox who might as well be a corpse now. He wakes Lennox up with some open hand slaps to the face, and then hits him with the High Times (death valley driver)! Austin pins Lennox with his two hands pushed down over the man's chest.

DIAZ breaks up the count!

Now the referee is issuing Team Kain a warning!

Matt Lennox crawls over and tags in Jessie Diaz.

Diaz enters the ring, pulls Lennox up by his throat, and tosses him over the top rope! Diaz must not care for Lennox' performance. To be honest, Lennox looks like a hot pile of garbage right now.

Diaz goes to work on Austin with an armwrench.

Our attention is taken away to something going on outside of the ring though! Steve Davids has the top portion of the ring steps in his hands, and he launches it into the face of Matt Lennox! Davids then takes the ring steps and repeatedly smashes Lennox over the chest with them. Davids grabs Lennox and gives him a powerbomb onto those same steps!

OH MY GOD!

A bucket of shit just fell from the ceiling and landed on Matt Lennox! My God, Matt Lennox is covered in feces!

Lennox is on his hands and knees, shocked after having a large bucket of watery shit dumped onto his head.

Lennox looks up and sees Steve Davids who is now holding a throwing axe! What the... Steve Davids takes the axe and he throws it into the center of Lennox' chest! Lennox, who's covered in shit, looks down at the throwing axe protruding from his chest in utter shock. Davids walks up to Lennox, pulls out the axe, and hands it to Matt Ward who just arrived on scene. Holy shit... what the hell is taking place here? Matt Ward takes the axe and swings it down into the skull of Lennox! The axe is now stuck in the shit covered head of Lennox. Ward pulls out the axe and hands it to NAZI. NAZI takes the axe and cuts Lennox's head off with it! NAZI then grabs Lennox' head and holds it up in the air! What the fuck!

Jessie Diaz looks over at what just took place and isn't sure what to make of it as she keeps Austin in a head lock.

NAZI takes the head of Matt Lennox and punts it into the audience.

Back in the ring... Diaz throws some American Dragon kicks to the chest of John Austin. She goes for a clothesline, but Austin ducks and hits Diaz with a drop kick.

Austin then tags in NAZI.

NAZI runs in and hits Diaz with a Blitzkrieg Backfist. He then goes for a Mein Kampf Musclebuster but Diaz shifts out of the hold, and rolls up NAZI.

Kick out!

Jessie hits NAZI with a neck breaker. She goes to tag Christine Nash but Steve Davids trips her! Davids then pulls Jessie out of the ring. He takes a swing at her, but Jessie ducks and shoves Davids into the ring post. Matt Ward then runs after Diaz but she catches him with a kick and a DDT onto the outside mat!

Diaz rolls in the ring but NAZI is waiting for her and delivers some Hitler stomps. NAZI throws Diaz into the ropes and crushes her with a Sieg Heil Spear. NAZI pins Diaz.

Kick out!

NAZI locks an armwrench on Diaz. Diaz counters with an armwrench of her own and then follows up with a dragon screw!

Diaz tags in Joseph Kain.

Joseph Kain runs after NAZI but he ends up running headfirst into a Luftwaffe Lariat! NAZI takes Kain down with a SS Sidewalk Slam in the center of the ring. NAZI then positions himself over Kain, similar to how The Rock does when he goes for the People's Elbow, and gives a Nazi salute to the crowd! Oh my God, the Fuhrer's elbow is coming up! NAZI does a Nazi march off the ropes and then drops the elbow into the heart of Kain! NAZI pins Kain.

Diaz pulls the ref out of the ring! The referee lands face-first on the mat as Diaz runs away. There's no way the ref will know who pulled him out.

NAZI is now distracted by Diaz.

Kain comes up behind NAZI and hits him with a backstabber!

The referee is now back into this match as he shakes off the grogginess.

Both Nash and Diaz have their hands out for Kain to tag. Diaz is yelling at Nash to fuck off, but she keeps her hand extended. Kain leaps and tags in... NASH!

Nash walks in and delivers a drop kick to the face of NAZI.

Nash Irish whips NAZI into the ropes. John Austin gets a blind tag as NAZI hit the ropes!

Nash then knocks out NAZI with a roundhouse kick!

NAZI rolls out of the ring as Nash turns around and gets hit by a Stone Cold Stunner from John Austin! Austin pins Nash.

Diaz runs into try and interrupt the count but Davids and Ward cut her off with a double clothesline!

3!

WINNERS: Team Austin- John Austin, NAZI, Steve Davids, Matt Ward

After the match, the body of Matt Lennox is brought to the back and passes somebody laughing in the shadows... The person speaks directly to Matt Lennox, even though he's dead and headless.

Voice 1: Sorry "buddy" but I'm not going to waste my time recruiting for your shitty fed anymore. I'm the one, Matt... I'M THE ONE who ratted you out! Too many people were talking and we were both going to go down hard. I had to throw you under the bus to protect my own ass. I hope you understand it's just business... and it's just that I'd be an idiot to let myself go down with a talentless piece of shit like you.

The figure steps out into the light...

LJ HAVOK!

He spits on Matt's body as it is carried away.

Steve Sayors rushes to the scene.

Sayors: Excuse me, LJ! What did we just see here? What happened? Were you and Matt Lennox in on something and you let him take the wrap? What's going on exactly?

Havok: It's simple. Matt and I made a stupid mistake behind the scenes but I saw the "light" and he didn't. That's all I'll say for now.

He walks past Steve but STOPS in his tracks!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

The guillotine.

The blade falls on its own and Havok jumps back, staring at the ominous blade. It looks like something is written on the blade itself...

"You have 3 days"

Havok backs up and goes around the other way, quickly disappearing from sight.

What happens to LJ in three days?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-18-2013), Cam Lang (10-18-2013), Christine Nash (10-19-2013), Dean Moxley McGovern (10-19-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (10-18-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-18-2013), Minxs (10-18-2013), Mizuki Tsukasa (10-18-2013), Mr. Radio (10-18-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-19-2013), Tri Bute (10-20-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-18-2013, 08:33 PM

"OOOOHHHH LJ..." Giggles.. "Someone's got it out for you!"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
(10-18-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-19-2013, 06:01 AM

Okay so I'm not going to lie. I'm really confused.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like LJ Havok's post:
Christine Nash (10-19-2013), Dawn Carson (10-19-2013), John Austin (10-19-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-19-2013, 06:59 AM

Oh man... Austin pinned his girlfriend. That sucks. Oh well... good show.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christine Nash's post:
Dawn Carson (10-19-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-19-2013, 07:32 AM

don't worry LJ.. me, Cam and JTC got your back.. you have nothing to fear.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 07:35 AM

Somehow I doubt that, Gilmour. What have you guys done lately?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-19-2013, 07:40 AM

uhh we won our matches?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Casey Jones (10-19-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 07:42 AM

You are right. I am the one with the problem. But I meant for this group what have you done?

I am just thinking about the future. Just try to have my back.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-19-2013, 07:47 AM

well u got a point there. me and Cam are winning matches while you bitch about it. I thought ER was supposed to rule the XWF not fight with each other.. LJ, focus on yourself first then the group ok? Me, Cam and JTC will lead ER to greatness. But ER will have its moment in the sun.. trust me LJ

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

10-19-2013, 07:49 AM

This Monday I will defeat Sebastard. And then we can talk about who's doing what for the cause.

Alright?

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

10-19-2013, 08:36 AM

well good luck with duke

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post