Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Long. Live. Shabba.
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-17-2013, 04:45 PM

It's me again, John Something Black with another horrible promo for your eyes witness once again. Don't worry, i'll leave you all alone once I finish taking on this Extreme Revolutionist guy on the 18. But, I like to say congratulations on Eli marrying this young vixxen named Le Wild. Let's hope this unholy union works out for them in the long run.

I am so jealous of this guy, he gets to bring his Shabba onto that chick who would call him Mr. Loverman after their long honeymoon somewhere in a cheap motel somewhere in a remote island.

Am I so jealous over that fact?

F Yes I am, let's hope I don't end up like one of the Hardyz who ruined Lita and Edge's wedding ceremony back in 2005. The thing that is different is the time period and I have no feelings for Le Wild minus what I am feeling down on my groin.

Will I Stop talking about it?

Unless I get married to Liz Hathaway on Shove It by 2019, then I shall remain a bit jealous over this man's bride to be on Wednesday.

Wait a minute, I just gotten off topic over this Eli's bride to be, I should head back into my soon to be opponent.

Troy Turner, you look like one of those guys who could get mugged so easily in daylight, and I think you are going get beaten by this Shabba on Warfare.

I don't have two bad B*****, one gold tooth, and two golden chains, nor eight gold rings on my fingers. All i have is my black fist ready to shut down one of dem Revolutionist like you Troy.

I am not afraid of you and your little crew, I'll see you on Eli's Wedding Day.

EORP

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post