Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 06:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
9/11 and Choppers
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-10-2013, 04:03 PM

OOC: Alright, this promo is a bit rusty since I've done a story. Steve is in regular color and Black is in the light blue during their conversation. Hope you all can enjoy it.

[The Scene opens up with John sitting in his apartment reading about different types of Motorcycle’s in a magazine. Then he hears a knock on the door and he opens it to see Steve Sayors in his suit with at least one camera man beside him. Then John lets him in and both men sit on the chairs from his kitchen table. Then these two men start their conversation about his current state in XWF.]

"So John, what do you think about your current state in XWF?"

[Then John scratches his head and replies to him.]

"It’s going quite well actually, just gotten jacked off by Mr. XWF, gotten Electrfy Captain Extreme's schlong and been able to join Peter and Morrison in some match that Diaz placed me on, so my affairs is going good at the moment."

"How did you felt about being attacked by those two unknown personnel’s after your match?"

"I wasn't surprised at all; I knew that Diaz’s show wanted to go controversial."

[Sayors looks at him in the eyes and questions him on it.]

"What do you mean by that?"

"You see, I don’t really care if I ended up getting beaten up. I knew me and that guy done something wrong in our match last Saturday ago."

"I see your point; I've heard all around the dirt sheet’s that Death Merchant isn't a ride or die member of Angles of Death, is that true?"

[Then John wonders about this whole loyalty polices that wasn't taken place from its inception.]

"Who knows, I might not even know if DM is that loyal to what he created since last year."

[Sayors then pauses for a moment and he starts to speak about his 9/11 match against Matt Ward.]

"So John, this match you are going to be on, have anything to say on it?"

[John smiles and he responds to that question.]

"Since it’s going to be an anniversary for the fall of the twin towers, I’d like to say that this match will be dedicated those people who ended up in the bombing of those twin towers tragic moment in America.

This Chopper match won't be easy with Ward supporting this biker gang."

"What type of biker gangs?"

"Hell’s Angles, I don’t think that relates to Angles of Death by any means. If Matt wants’ to break ties with his affliction with the Angles of Death, then I give him my blessings."

"How will you plan on not trying to sit on the b***** seat of this gang’s bike?"

[John looks around his location and looks back towards Steve’s direction to answer].

"Simply, I’d hog tie the crap out of Ward and toss him to the biker gang. No, I really I wouldn't do anything like that to him, he is a good man and I am not afraid to put up a fight with him. I’d make him so tired that he just wants to leave that ring in San Diego to ride off with Hell’s Angles."

[Then the camera man signals the air time cut off and Sayors looks at the camera.]

"Well folks that’s all the time we have for this segment, come tune in and see what will happen if Black or Ward will end up on the b***** seat of Hell’s Angle’s bike this Wednesday."

[Then the scene comes to a conclusion with Sayors and his camera man leaving Black’s apartment in one piece.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post