Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Some More Stuff [RP 2]
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-02-2013, 12:33 PM

Oh My Goodness, I just gotten Dissed by our friend Captian Extreme today, should I fight fire with fire? Or Should I get down into some hardcore facts? Let me say this, this promo will end up in some hot ass water. Let me decode what Mr. Exterme has to say about me, shall we?..

Quote:You know deep down that I can and will beat you. Deep down you know your little return party is going to end before it ever starts.

What Party is this you mention? Because, I wouldn't have a party for anything I do within this place. You think you can beat me? Let's see on Friday amigo.

Quote: I mean what have you accomplished. Being John Madison's personal servant/slave.

Oh you hit the nail on that one, my accomplishment's may not be any important to you. But let me tell you this, I accomplished so many things that you wouldn't want to be put through. I was hanged, went through a table of Glass, been humiliated over that damn Tampon incident with the late Lexi and so many shit I've been put through. Hell, while I was in Angles Of Death before it's hiatus, you been getting more bad karma in the locker room.

Quote:You haven't done a damn thing to earn anyone's respect, and you never will.

Do I look I need to look up on everyone on here? I am not a popular person. If people don't respect me, then I don't need to respect them at all. If I don't gain anyone's respect after I take a reitre from this place, then oh well then. At least I tried to not kiss anyone's ass.

Quote:You my friend are more of a joke then The Cool One from reboot era times.

Who The Fuck is this "The Cool One"? and What is this reboot era you speak of? I guess the past really affected you by the way you mentioned it like if it is the Attitude Era or something in that nature.

Quote:You are more of a joke then Alex Hardy. Hell, you are more of a fucking joke then Dark Shadow.

All Alex Hardy was an poor 8 year old version of Hardy and Dark Shadow was a goddamn certain jerker until he gotten lucky with being in a main event against a former XWF Superstar. Bryce, please refrain from mentioning your old character.

Quote:You know what, I almost one it too, and I know a lot of people that were
eliminated before me that could kick your ass

You almost *One* it? Shouldn't it be you almost WON it? Man, learn how to write Extreme. My grammar isn't to polished, but at least I can write the right word for it. For One, I don't give a damn on who gotten eliminated in that Thunderbowl AND know they can kick my ass, and two, congratulation Austin for obtaining that briefcase.

Quote:Now go back in your little play house and go cry me a river. Cause this boy is one you don't wanna mess with.

[Image: Hatter-Crying.gif]<----- See, i'm crying bullets for you, Exterme!

All I have to say is this, hit me with your best shot. Lets see who can piss each other more and more before Friday.

Have a Nice Day!

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
Cam Lang (09-04-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-02-2013), Rain (09-08-2013), Rebel (09-02-2013)