Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Insert Some "Pre-Sacrifice" Title [RP 1]
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-02-2013, 09:18 AM

We're All Just Entertainers, and we're stupid, and Contagious!~ Kurt Cobain

I Love Jay Z's "Holy Grail" that was laced with Justin's Vocal's like it was a blunt that DShadows could roll up and smoke it up. Now, i am not much of a drug use type of person, but i like to compare those things to certain things i like. Beware, if you think i have no dialect in these promo's, go suck it to the man upstairs, or if you stick around to see what I want to say, then we are at good terms at the moment.

You See, I posted on the boards not to long ago to a challenge a man who once annoyed the hell out of me over that UFO Title that I ended up smashing over Smoke's head and just gave away that title to him. Did I ever regret giving that title away to a rookie who i attacked? Hell Yeah, just for the fact that I was free from Extreme being all over it like a bloodhound.

Now, Diaz wanted me to show up on her Night Of Sacrifice, only as a Pre Show since it was a really late notice. At first, I wasn't even planning to show up at all at her event. But, something sparked my attention to do her event. I really wanted to Shut Captain Extreme once and for all for all of his time he wasted on here.

Captain Extreme, you are more then a joke for me even challenging you. I could stick a lot of Jumper cables on you that could make a damn Motorcycle rev up in the middle of a parking lot. I am ready to make you even more of a joke that will RUIN your reputation, after I am done sticking Jumper Cables on your Schlong.

Nobody cares about you Captain Extreme, and it's best that you start packing your stuff or else your going to get more then a severe electrical cardiac arrest. If I do or do not win this match, then I can always remember that I shut those lips of who everyone hates in XWF.

The Scene fades into rest of this song.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like John_Black's post:
Andrew Morrison (09-02-2013), Cam Lang (09-02-2013), Christine Nash (09-02-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-02-2013), Rain (09-08-2013)