Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 01:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streets of San Diego (Open RP)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-30-2013, 06:13 PM

[Image: usca34425.jpeg]

The city of San Diego, California - The City in Motion! The hometown of Wednesday Night Warfare, XWF's night of pure and unedited X-Treme wrestling! As such, many-a-fighter has come from far and wide to be a part of such a renowned and exciting show as this, with most of them choosing to stock up shop and move in, so that they can make their own living, their own way! The X-Treme way!

One such wrestler is Smoke Man, better known as Daniel outside of the wrestling world. Last Wednesday he made his debut in the first of the 5-on-5 War Games encounters, helping his team win the match and cementing his place in the XWF. The outcome of that match has left Daniel battered, bruised and injured, and is today jogging down these streets in the early hours of the morning, warming up for one hell of a day working out in preparation for his next match against "The Lionheart" Mike Harrison.

He knows it's not going to be easy, and this time if he wins, he has to do it on his own. Daniel crosses the road into Balboa Park for a jog among the tree-shade and the animals. Daniel grew up in the country-side, and while he obviously wasn't expecting cows in the park, he always felt that jogging this way each morning would remind him of who he was before all this.

After a considerable amount of time, Daniel stops on a park bench. He takes off his backpack and takes a large sip of water, sweating like a pig. He'll rest here for a few minutes, and then continue his jogging.

For now though, Daniel leans back, neck exposed to the sky, eyes closed. Taking a break...

...and simply relaxing...

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-30-2013, 07:01 PM

Christine was walking when she saw one of the men from the team she was on.

Christine: Hey I wanted to say you did great in the match. And wish you luck on the next one. It was nice to work with you on your first Match.

She smiles as she starts to stretch out.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-31-2013, 02:43 AM

Lang awakes from his sleep, he feels the effects of his previous match on War games where he lead his team to victory, and gets out of bed... he walks through his apartment until he takes his seat out on his deck, overlooking the entire city of San Diego...

This is probably going to sound threatening, but it has to be said. We won the match, and we all did our part in it. But was my part the biggest? I got the pin for our team so you're absolutely right I had the biggest part, and just because we had great chemistry doesn't mean anything, we all have one goal in mind you two better watch out. If you want to, I invite you to watch my first main event this upcoming Warfare when myself and Troy Turner take out Callaway and Eli James...
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 03:20 AM

Daniel was breathing heavily still. He'd run non-stop. The whole dedication thing was working, he supposed. He looks back down at Christine and then to David. In between breaths he speaks with a dry throat.

Hey. Just getting my daily exercise. I wanted to be in shape for my next match on Wednesday. You see here? Daniel points to the large detail of stitching in the side of his head. Partial work of Mr. Radio and the War Games match. Should be healed by Wednesday, here's hoping.

He takes a large swig of his water and laughs a little, turning toward Christine.

You probably saw what it was like after all that. I don't want anything like that to happen again anytime soon. I mean I know it just a regular singles match on Wednesday but I can't take any chances. I know that now. But you did amazing, everyone did, even Gilmour...

Christine gives him a look and Daniel throws his arms up in the air.

Well I thought he did alright, I guess! My point is things aren't as easy here as I first thought. I mean, sure, I knew it'd be hell but nothing close to how bad it really was. I probably shouldn't have gone in first, should I?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 11:11 AM

She shakes her head and smirks.

Christine: You go smoke that thing if you wish, I am going to stay righ here for now. It was a awesome match and no, I hope the next one isn't quite as wild but with wrestling... you have to expect the unexpected. I have learned that growing up in this business.

She looks at Daniel.

Christine: I know we have one heck of a match coming up on the 11th. I hope you are ready for. 6 of us in the ring going for the title. Man... that right there will be nuts. No telling what will happen. But I do know the last match with the 3 of us... it was one hell of a match and I can tell you I was honored to be on the same team as you and facing the team with you David. And I would be willing to be in a match with you both again... either tag or against. You both did very well and I say you both proved you deserve this. I am just sorry that David was on the wrong team.

She moves over a little away from the guys.

Christine: Quite frankly... I am surprised my Alter got along as well as she did with the team seeing that she is not a team player. Not many people she does trust and once her trust is broken... it is hard to build back. Anyway... I am personally going to enjoy the time off before the shows coming up.

She looks away from the guys and towards the ground. She didn't have many friends left in her life and didn't know anymore if she could trust her former tag partner. They hadn't spoke sense the match, nor did she expect them to. Christine pretty much felt she was on her own except for Matt. But then again... there was still a fear he would even turn on her too. He already had in the past a few time... what was to say he wouldn't again. These two guys... they were interesting. She wasn't sure about them yet... but then again... she wasn't sure about no one.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 11:15 AM

Daniel shifted a little closer to her. Not too close, however. Not only because he was sweating profusely but also because he understood that she wanted room, but he couldn't help himself, even a little bit.

Your Alter? What's that?

He had a few questions buzzing around, but one at a time.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 11:26 AM

She looks back at him and then to the ground. She hated explaining all this but she knew she had to.

Christine: I have something call Dissociative identity disorder or D.I.D. It is previously known as multiple personality disorder And is an effect of severe trauma during early childhood, usually extreme, repetitive physical, sexual, or emotional abuse. In my cause... it was cause I was brutally beaten and raped when I was younger. Also emotionally abused by my grandmother. So I have more than one personallity in me. Twisted Angel is the one that comes out during matches and she is the one that come out when I am extremely angry too. It is like she is trying to protect me. I don't know.

She sighs kinda loud.

Christine: It's another reason why I don't have a lot of friends. No one understands nor do they want to. You tell people you are different and have more than one person living in your body and people think you are a freak. Right now... I am just me. No one else. Just Christine Ann Nash... the daughter to Kevin Andrew Nash and Amy Christine Dumas and twin to Simon Lee Nash. No one else... but trust me... I understand if you all think I am weird. I get the looks and the cold shoulders a lot.

She turn again.

Christine: Sorry I bothered you guys. This freak will move on.

She slow walks hangin her head low.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 11:39 AM

In one swift movement Daniel is on his feet and walking down the gravel path behind Christine. In his hands he puts his water bottle back in his bag and loops it through his arms and onto his shoulders. She doesn't appear to hear him behind her. He remains silent for about a minute before speaking.

I understand.

That was all he said. Christine sharply turns around on the spot, causing Daniel to kick up dust as he quickly halts so he doesn't walk into her. His arms are up a little from a small reflex action.

I-I mean, I could! I mean, there's no reason to alienate everyone, is there? You were an amazing competitor on Wednesday, and occasionally I caught myself glancing over to see some amazing maneuvers pulled off by you during the match.

Daniel feels his face heat up a little, causing him to slightly blush. He'd been very socially awkward when younger and often-times overdoes compliments. Although they were usually followed by the awkward-

...And then I'd get my ass handed to me for not keeping an eye on my opponent!

...awkward joke. Daniel blushes a little more but nothing extreme. He was making an effort to befriend her, because she should at least deserve one. Even if he is a dumb English kid with a bright orange backpack on.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 12:04 PM

She slightly smiles at him.

Christine: I think we all at one point got our asses handed to us. Hell I was the only girl in the match and how many times did some one throw me across the ring at someone. I had fun thou... and surprisingly I didn't really get hurt that bad. You did awesome even if you didn't keep you eye in your opponent.

She steps a little closer as she looks at him.

Christine: It is nice to have at least one person not think I am a freak. Most the time I can keep them under control. Right now... I only know of 2 others in me. One a young girl that comes out when I am insecure... and the Twisted Angel when I am angry or in a match. Other than that... most the time I am me. So how far did you run today so far?

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 12:16 PM

Daniel lifts one corner of his lips to a smile, smirking.

Well, the time now is; Daniel looks at his phone 8:34, and I left around 7:00. And I've been jogging non-stop.

Daniel chuckles a little bit.

Hey, there's this great coffee place nearby, and I was thinking of jogging back anyway, so would you like to... y'know? We could maybe get to know each other a little bit more.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 12:22 PM

She nods.

Christine: Sure, sounds like fun. I would be honored.

She smiles as she was starting to relax a little bit and let her guard down some.

Christine: Lead the way. I will follow. I haven't had my morning run yet. So this should be good to get part of it now.

She steps a little closer but not close enough to cross any boundaries. She thought this might be nice to get to meet some new people starting with Mr. Daniel "Smoking Man"

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 02:25 PM

They walk for a few minutes in the park in silence, with the natural sound of birds chirping and the wind bristling through the trees enveloping them in a world away from the city landscape around. The sky has become it's full blue colour, with the sun just high enough to signal it was time to start your day. They come out of the park to a road with a couple of cars passing every now and again. They pick a safe time to cross and enter the coffee shop on the other side.

They found a table next to the large-paned windows of the shop. It wasn't empty, there were a few early wakers, mostly reading the newspapers and gripping their coffee mug tightly. They were all wearing suits. Soon enough, a waitress came over with a notepad in her hands and a pencil behind her ear. She removes the pencil and speaks in a thick accent.

What would you like today?

Daniel lets off a nervous smile, glancing back Christine. He hesitates for a sec and turns back to the waitress.

Just the usual, thanks.

The waitress lets out a toothy grin and then turns to Christine.

How's about you?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 03:25 PM

She looks up at the waitress with a smile.

Christine: A bagel with cream cheese and a coffee with cream and sugar please.

The waitress leaves and Chris looks at him.

Christine: So you come here often?

She brushes her hair outta her face as she looks out the window then back at him.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 03:34 PM

Daniel gives a little shrug. He leans forward and watches his fingers fidget on the table.

From time to time. It's sort of become my safe haven to cool down a little bit. My apartment's not really flash enough to be that yet.

He chuckles a little and looks back at Christine, clenching his hands in fists for a second, before resting them at his sides.

Y'know I never really liked coffee until I tried it here. Something's different about it, must be something they put in it.

The traffic's getting a little heavier outside. The bell of the front door rings as another man in a suit walks in. Daniel's expression sterns a little.

So how do you feel after that match on Wednesday? Now, I mean?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 04:04 PM

She smiles a little.

Christine: A little sore but good. how about you? Oh and you done have to be nervous. Just relax. I am glad you asked me to join you.

She looks at the cars.

Christine: I love it here this time of year.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 04:15 PM

Daniel continues looking at her for a couple of seconds, a smile crossing his face, before looking out the window himself.

Me too. Some people don't like the sun rising later than usual, but I think that it just gives us an excuse to watch it rise. The weather's also just about cool enough to not be too much. Not too hot or too cold.

He slightly moves his head to look at Christine, catching her attention, so she looks at him.

And in regards to that match, I'll live at least. I had fresh stitches in my temple going into that match. In the end it only made it worse.

He points to his forehead, which has a large line off to one angle covered in stitches.

Hopefully it'll be fine by Wednesday.

The waitress arrives again with a metallic tray, which contains their orders on either side. Daniel leans forward and takes the lid off the coffee, blowing air into the cup as if he intended to cool it down. His eyes look up to see Christine staring at him, making him suddenly sit up straight.

Sorry, force of habit.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 04:43 PM

She smiles.

Christine: It's OK. Be yourself. That is all I ask. Your really cool. And that is a nasty gash. I hope it is better before your next match.

She reaches over to her coffee blowing it before taking a sip.

Christine: So what I'd your plans today?

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 04:54 PM

Daniel holds the coffee on the table in both hands. He takes a small sip himself, but he soon gags it out it mouth, quickly puts it back on the table and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand.

Too hot.

They share a laugh as Daniel puts a little milk in his coffee from the small cups that came on the tray, stirring it a little with a stirrer.

I wanted to get into shape a little for my match coming up. I won't hide I took a beating last time out and I don't want that happening again.

He takes a small sip, and nods in approval after removing it from his mouth, even going to far to curl his bottom lip while nodding. He leans back still holding his coffee.

Mind you, I probably shouldn't be moving around so much, give the cut a chance to properly heal. Plans may change, I dunno.

He sips again.

How about you?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 05:04 PM

Alexandra sat under a tree just down the sidewalk a little. Her leg seeming to feel better. She stayed to the shade of the tree, not really paying attention to much. She just relaxes, mentally preparing to face Nova at Madness, when she sees a shadow fall across her.

"Hello?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 05:25 PM

She nods.

Christine: I am taking this week to relax. To recharge my batteries.

She look over and sees Ally.

Christine: Excuses me a moment.

She walks over to her.

Christine: Hi, how are you?

She looks over at her new friend and then back at Ally.

Christine: Hey wanna meet my new friend. He seems really cool.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 05:28 PM

Alexandra saw Christine.

"Hi... Sure. Give me a few moments, it's kind of hard for me to get up fast. My leg is still sore."

She starts getting to her feet and follows Christine.

"Hello."

She spoke politely to the person next to Christine.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 05:30 PM

Daniel's eyebrows raise a little when he sees her.

...Hey. You're Alexandra, right?

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 05:33 PM

"Yes."

She nods softly.

"That would be me. And you are?"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 05:34 PM

Daniel. I think we met backstage a week ago, y'know, with Minxs?

He had put his coffee cup back on the table and was leaning his elbows on it, looking at Alexandra with sincere concentration.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 05:37 PM

Chris rolls her eyes hearing that name.

Christine: Sorry but that is one person I don't like.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 05:39 PM

He jumps a little and shakes his head. Looking at Christine.

Sorry, hehe. I didn't know.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-31-2013, 05:41 PM

Then we see John joining in the conversation.

He's the guy who i ended up..uhh..

He's trying to find what he's going to say.

Smackin that UFO title over this man's face..your welcome daniel.

Then he looks at Ally in the eyes.

...Fuck Nova...he's a douche for calling it quits with you.

Then he awaits for any response.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

08-31-2013, 05:46 PM

Daniel just stares at John.

...Thanks I guess. Next time you won't be lucky enough to do anything near that.

They exchange a look for a few seconds, until Daniel turns his direction to outside the window.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 05:46 PM

Christine: yeah bad blood with me and Minx.

She looks at The man that just walked up.

Christine: hi.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 05:56 PM

"It was his choice John, but thank you for your thoughts. It's okay. I'll live."

Alexandra looked at all of them.

"All good things come to an end eventually. We really were two different people."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-31-2013, 06:01 PM

Christine: You know I would have been there if you would have told me, Ally.

She looks down.

9-16-0
1 team win

Hate Post Like Post