Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc?
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-11-2013, 11:08 PM

Just a little tidbit about people who are the theatre kids or whatever ...

In Les Miserables... they had them sing over a piano live action might I add... and dubbed the orchestra in afterwards.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-11-2013, 11:14 PM

(09-11-2013, 11:08 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: Just a little tidbit about people who are the theatre kids or whatever ...

In Les Miserables... they had them sing over a piano live action might I add... and dubbed the orchestra in afterwards.

We watched it in Music. Wasn't it that they had the piano behind the set and then there was an earpiece in their ear so they knew where they were? At some points you can see it, but only really for a second.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-11-2013, 11:53 PM

Yes. They did it because the actors felt it was too hard to sing and get the raw emotion of the lyrics.. without a "musical score" to help set the mood.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-13-2013, 08:28 AM

My whole wardrobe consists of either wrestling t-shirts, different rock musicians shirts or Hawaiian shirts. So if you ever see a guy walking around with a Hawaiian shirt on, it's probably me. I look it at it like this, every day should be considered a vacation Big Grin

For any country music fans, I accidentally walked into Tim McGraw at one of the local malls here in NC. He was doing a meet and greet to promote a new album and was walking through the mall with I want to say his agent? Which was really odd to say the least. But I was looking down at my receipt and I almost walked right into him. I said "sorry man" ...and I hear "No problem" and soon as I heard that voice, I looked up and seen who it was.....needless to say, pretty awesome moment even though I don't listen to country.

Going back to my whole UFO, conspiracy theory non-sense. I also was witness to a UFO and my case has been documented on the aerial-phenomenon website.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post