Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know any fun facts, cool stories, talents, etc?
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 05:20 PM

Just getting to know you guys outside of the Fed.
I'll start:

*You know the saying "I know it like the back of my hand" studies show less than 5% of people can pick the back of their hand out of a line up of pictures.

*Joy Giovanni as my manager was a last minute change. The first fed I was in years ago I had a guy be my manager named "The Don" with Paul Heyman as the pic base, but I wanted a female this time. Originally I was going to have it be Melina, AJ Lee, or Melanie Iglesias. Involved in the stalker thing I had going on (none of you probably read those early RPs) Then I thought what goes better with Payne, oh hey Joy is the opposite of Pain. Joy Giovanni was a former wwe diva. That works perfect! Bam! Payne and Joy is born.

*I know how to read people's body language and it's awesome (doesn't really help here though lol). A guy that was in my massage therapy class teaches classes on it on the side and he sorta took me under his wing. It has really helped me with my social skills. I love it.

Alright your turn.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-21-2013, 05:36 PM

Originally, Luca was going to be communist. I then didn't know how to make that work, so I scrapped it to make him involved in a mafia type crime family, using the political party as a cover. His first name was based off of Luca Brasi from the Godfather though. I guess that really worked out unintentionally.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Hunter Payne (08-21-2013)
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-21-2013, 05:50 PM

When I first got started in e-fedding I had joined a tag team with my friend who introduced me to the game. ALL the way back in 1999. I'm sure I was awful and we didn't win much. The fed I was apart of was called the RAWF and the results/cards/talent there were pretty good, but had a lot of knock-off wrestlers. Y2K Kris Jaric and Kurt Agile come to mind if you can believe it. I struck out on my own using a character named Spawn who was using The Crow as his picbase. I had decent success with that character.

Fun Fact: I used to play in bands in high school and for a few years after. And it may shock Madison but we did not cover White Snake. I kinda miss it, but now I look back and laugh at how seriously we took it. Like if you showed up late for band practice it was like you were legit getting fired.

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Angelus's post:
Hunter Payne (08-21-2013), Sean Falcon (08-22-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-21-2013, 05:51 PM

In previous feds the pic base for my character was Randy Orton, but realized it didn't really fit.

Also I really enjoy music and writing. I rap for fun and have some things recorded.

Oh and I actually met CM Punk(wasnt cm punk then) when he wrestled for some promotion in Chicago. ALONG time ago. He was dating my cousin. I was young can't remember how young, but I think WCW was still around. I remember asking him Have you wrestled Sting or know him? (not sure which it was a variation of that. I remember his reply too. He said maybe one day. He gave me tickets to a local show and an annual of the company with his autograph..the tickets and stuff burnt up in a house fire when i came back down south. and I never went to see the show because I was just in Chicago with my mom visiting family.. It's crazy though. Wish I had some physical proof that I met him..or he had knocked up my cousin but whatever(The only reason I know I met him is because my grandmother sat with me and was watchin ECW or something a while back and was like "Hey your cousin dated him. I bet he's rich now. She's moron..)

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Hunter Payne (08-21-2013)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-22-2013, 03:36 PM

I met Daniel Bryan, Bryan Danielson, whatever you want to call the man....at the WM 26 fan-fest and he was the only one to compliment the checkered fedora I was wearing. My best friend who went, she gave me hell for wearing it but Bryan liked it Big Grin

I am a wrestling nerd. I love to watch matches from the 60s and 70s that feature guys like Giant Baba vs. Billy Robinson and The Destroyer vs. Rikidozan. Give me Baba vs. Destroyer (2 out of 3 falls,1969) over any major WWE match within the last 10 years.

My most success in efedding was playing Hernandez out of all people. Formed LAX with my (real-life) best friend and another friend of ours and we took over at the time WWER. 1x IC champ, 1x Tag Champ

John Austin was originally going to be a over the top, Russian, ex KGB agent ...set for revenge on all Americans but after a few failed attempts at practice RPs...I play Austin as a more over the top version of how I really am.

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Austin's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-23-2013), Hunter Payne (08-22-2013)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2013, 03:44 PM

Stevie Tyler and I are actual friends.. have been since 05 I think. He got me to back to rp'ng. We went to Wrestlemania together when it was in Atlanta.. and 5 Dollar Wrestling, which was better :-)

Both our characters have some basis on who we really are.. just a bit more extreme.

When I rp'd, I used at different times:

Scott Norton
Y2K (spin off of y2k, but as Kanyon)
Shane Douglas (never lost as him.. retired cuz it became boring)
Berlyn
The Rock

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Hunter Payne (08-22-2013), Tony Santos (08-22-2013)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2013, 05:14 PM

Tony Santos has always been my character, with Shawn Michaels as the pic base. However, I first got into this when I was 13 or so, and I was horrendous and incredibly impatient. Basically, I expected to win the title a match in.

I only did it for a few matches back then, stopped until now (I'm 25), and here I am, back at it, but with a much more mature style and attitude.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Hunter Payne (08-22-2013)
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-22-2013, 05:15 PM

My earliest childhood memory is from when I was still in diapers. That's kind of a big deal, because I'm 30. I remember it was a hot day and I was wearing only a diaper and I was climbing the stairs in the house and I remember my Dad picking me up and bringing me back downstairs.

It's also kind of a big deal because this is the one and only memory I have from when my parents were married. They divorced when in 1985 when I was 2 years old and the stairs I remember climbing belongs to the last house they occupied together.

Jesus Christ, I'm getting old.

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sean Falcon's post:
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-22-2013, 05:28 PM

I actually got started e fedding here because "Luca" told me about this thing called XWF and I tried it out as Alex Shawn. so yeah i havent been Fedding for that long Like some of you guys. Ive had a lot of fun here, im glad that i got into all of this.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-22-2013, 05:38 PM

Yeah i started fedding when i was like 13 or so lol got out of it cuz i didnt have the internet for a long time. ive had the internet back for a while but I could never find a fed that I really liked until this one..I tried WWX but all the guys were dicks and the writers kind of suck

Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2013, 07:01 PM

*The only reason I picked a torn deltoid for Hunter Payne's injury is because that's what part of my body was hurting when I made that decision to take time off lol.

*Other than certain nephews of mine, I am the only one in my family that likes pro wrestling. Sad

*Hunter Payne is a name from my childhood imagination. When your playing with your action figures and your making up names for the wrestlers (was I the only one that did that? lol)

*It's on my bucket list to check out a wrestling school someday.

*Body language tip: Hold your significant others hand, and whoever's hand is in front is the dominant one in the relationship. Badass knowledge right?

Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-22-2013, 07:15 PM

Lol yeah. And me and my uncle are the only wrestling fans in my house...I too would like to check out a wrestling school. I will actually probably actually do it when I get enough money up. Also I made up names for some of my older wrestling figures when I was younger..like the ones that the hair had gotten ripped off. For instance I had a Chris Jericho when I was like 12 or so and my little brother chewed the shit off so i named him Jackson Reaper or some shit like that. lol so you aint alone at all

Hate Post Like Post
Mystica Offline
Monsters Are Real

XWF FanBase:

08-22-2013, 07:21 PM

I used Mystica once. In a very short-lived fed about six years ago. Won the tag titles my second match. Third show, the fed went under due to heavy work load. Fuck it, I said. Until I found the XWF. And now, he's been reborn into a character with a nasty case of dissociative identity disorder.

Real Life Fact: I'm in a prog-rock band. We base our songs off of a story I've written which concerns, among other things, cosmic entities, quantum immortality, the infinite expanse of universes, and vampires. Trippy stuff.

[Image: b7zaJm8.jpg]

Achievements
  • 1x Tag Team Champion
  • August 2013 Superstar of the Month (Thank you all so much!)
  • 1x US Champion
  • 1x X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mystica's post:
AlexandraCallaway (09-09-2013), Hunter Payne (08-22-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (08-22-2013), LJ Havok (08-22-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

08-22-2013, 08:45 PM

This seems like a good place to post a couple of psychological facts I recently found out about and wanted to tell people..... I know many, but I can only be bothered with one (Or two or three, depending on how you look at it...)

Physically, childbirth is the second most painful thing in the world, after being burnt alive. Emotionally, the most painful thing in the world is the feeling of being replaced by someone you truly care about.

Of course, trust Thraxx to bring up a pain fact....

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ann Thraxx's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-23-2013), Hunter Payne (08-22-2013), LJ Havok (08-23-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-22-2013, 08:51 PM

Getting to know me:
I'm a film major. I've been roleplaying technically since 1998. (I had a short lived character named "Lara Croft"). In March of 1999, Alexandra Callaway was created and I've been playing her ever since. I've got a multitude of other characters, which are presently "retired". I speak French.

Random Fact:
Panda's are adorable

Sharing a bit of knowledge:
The Milky Way Galaxy holds 4.5 Billion stars. It also holds 100 Billion planets.[/b]

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-23-2013), Christine Nash (08-25-2013), Hunter Payne (08-22-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2013, 12:39 AM

*My biggest fear used to be stage fright but I got over it. Now my biggest fear is being alienated from society and just being left alone forever, like no contact with people you know?

*Preacher Payne, while a short lived gimmick(It was meant to be, just to feud with Solider, maybe to be brought back to wrestle Duke) was very true to heart in a sense that I was attending church a lot during that time.

*My brother broke the news to me that wrestling wasn't real'when I was 12 I believe, just to be a dick.

*I'm 75% Mexican and 25% Irish.

*Fun fact about me: My senior quote in the yearbook 2 years ago was "I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico" <-------------- I got a lot of fist bumps for that one. lol.

Hate Post Like Post
&quot;The Phantom&quot; Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-23-2013, 02:54 AM

When I first got into roleplaying I had no idea what I was doing. I was around 10 years old and 1 guy that I knew from a forum invited me to join his "Wrestlig RPG". I had heard of MMORPGs like World of Warcraft, so I thought it was something like that, but with wrestling. I joined, thinking it was some kind of video game. Yep, I was such a kid...

IRL Facts: I collect swords and practice Karate
[-] The following 1 user Likes &quot;The Phantom&quot; Jack Kronus's post:
Hunter Payne (08-23-2013)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-23-2013, 03:24 AM

I'm just going to go ahead and embarras myself. I started e fedding when I was 11 and my first character was called coolito. Yep, Coolito.

Haha went on to win multiple titles on bebo under Steve Davids & Elijah Fortune.

Ricky Desmond was originally going to be a member of the Republican Party but didnt want to copy The Senator.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
Hunter Payne (08-23-2013), Tony Santos (08-23-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

08-23-2013, 03:40 AM

Fun fact! I'm completely smashed!....... Wait, that's not the fact,t hat's something about me..... Fun fact, drinking in NZ is legal at any age.... You just can't buy until you're 18....

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-23-2013, 04:20 AM

In the UK you can drink from the age of five at a parent or guardians discretion inside your own home. Cannot buy till 18 though.

Fun fact about me, when receiving a blow job from my ex, she cut my dick with her braces, I broke up with her two days later. - sad but true

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Casey Jones Offline
the hooker of gabbers m8

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

08-23-2013, 05:00 AM

(08-23-2013, 04:20 AM)Archie Lawson Said: In the UK you can drink from the age of five at a parent or guardians discretion inside your own home. Cannot buy till 18 though.

Speaking of which....

Last night me and a group of friends *may* have got mildly intoxicated and partaken in such activities as

-Road sign surfing
-Wheelie bin races
-Horse chasing
-The adoption of a giant stone badger
-Quite possibly illegally camping in a farmer's field

As you may guess, this morning was fairly rough, but it's a fair summary of what I am like outside of the fed.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Casey Jones's post:
Mystica (08-23-2013)
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

08-23-2013, 05:08 AM

Casey, you deserve a fucking medal...... I'm too ddrunk to make one, though. So I'll imbed a Selena Gomez instead..... I hope you like bad music......

Hate Post Like Post
Casey Jones (08-23-2013)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-23-2013, 12:04 PM

I have been to Wrestlemania 26, 2 episodes of Raw (years apart), 3 WWE house shows back in the early 90s, witnessed the first ever inferno match between Kane and Undertaker live at Unforgiven, a episode of WCW Nitro and been to a TNA house show .... only thing I am missing, a episode of TNA Impact, WWE Smackdown and a ROH event.

Met the following wrestlers in person
-Mick Foley (Signing for first book)
-Steve Austin (While waiting outside the arena at a house show, he walks out the front doors to talk to everyone)
-Kane (WM 26 @ The hotel we stayed at)
-Michelle McCool (Same for Kane)
-Daniel Bryan (WM 26 fan axx)
-Ric Flair and Arn Anderson (Opening of a Gold's Gym here in NC)

I am huge fan of Adventure Time and Regular Show.

I like to go to the park downtown and slide on the sliding boards xD

I am from Hungarian decent but yet can not speak a lick of it.

Favorite Band: Motorhead

and oh yeah...LEMMY IS GODDDD! \m/

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Austin's post:
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-23-2013, 12:23 PM

XWF is the first time I've ever been a part of an e-fed, and it still shows at times in some of my RPS im sure, but it is an absolute blast to do this as I love to write and am a huge wrestling fan so being able to put the two together and do it with a lot of other talented writers and wrestling fans, its a blast.

Met Mark Henry at a WrestleMania Axxess in Houston a while back, I believe it was Mania 17 when I was 10 years old.

Got the name for my character Andrew Morrison from my real-life initials. Still trying to find that perfect mixture of crazy and serious and just overall what the best way to go with Morrison is, although his dark nature comes from my own personal battles with manic depression and is why his character has such a depressing backstory and so forth.

Green belt in Shotokan Karate, would probably be a black belt by now if I hadn't had injured my right knee practicing karate.

Love all types of music especially country and rock.

I have Apache and Italian in me, cant speak a lick of any of them.

Anyways, that's some OOC information about the guy behind Andrew Morrison.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

08-23-2013, 12:26 PM

Another fun fact: I hate myself. Sobering up and seeing I posted "a Selena Gomez"...... Well, FUCK.

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison (08-23-2013)
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-23-2013, 09:23 PM

Let me think about this one for a minute....3 facts about me and 2 facts about my efed history 1 actual fact....

-I am also a fan of regular show, as well as teen titans go
-I can't drink alcohol anymore.when I was underage to dink I was living in a college frat house. Long story short....wasted every day for almost 2 years. All but completely burned me out of drinking, except socially.
-I listen to certain songs on repeat while doing certain tasks, including writing rps. To be more specific...ill listen to something like the song "test drive" from the how you train your dragon ost while skydiving in saints row the third...

-I used to run my own e-fed for about a year, until I gave ownership to my friend...that killed the fed. It wasn't anything special bt fun none the less
- my original character is based on the same character Ive mad in every PlayStation wwe games, since the original smackdown on the ps1

-I sold night vision goggles from a video game collector's edition for 100 bucks...while the game cost me 120 bucks

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lightning's post:
Cam Lang (08-25-2013), Hunter Payne (08-23-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-25-2013, 10:58 AM

D. SHADOWS! Avenged rocks

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Mystica (08-25-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-25-2013, 11:32 AM

shit.. its already out?! how the hell did i miss that.. oh yeah FFDP and tech n9ne has been on repeat. well i guess i know what im buying next weekend lol

Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-25-2013, 02:49 PM

I've been seeing ads for Avenged everywhere, definitely sounds like something I might get.

A little about myself:

- I'm the middle child out of 3 children in total, my older brother is 21 months older than myself is completing his last year of university. My younger sister is going into her first year of high school, crazy how things change so fast.

- My parents divorced over a decade ago, I lived with my mother for the most part as my dad's job involved a lot of travel, but I still got/get to see him fairly often. I now have a step father and step mother also!

- I'm crazy about dogs, in a couple years time when I get my own space I'll most likely purchase a boxer as my first dog. I love them, so much energy and very friendly dogs.

- I'm a hockey enthusiast, well I guess you could call me a sports enthusiast. I played mainly hockey and soccer growing up, also ran track!

- I got into wrestling when I was about 11 or 12 years old. The WWF vs Alliance storyline was taking place, I eventually got my brother into it and we got our neighborhood friends into it at least for a bit. One moment I can never forget, we ordered the 2001 royal rumble on PPV and had so many people over to watch it. I was really sick and remember everyone getting pissed at me as I was constantly blowing my nose lol. I was a Kane/Undertaker fan and of course most of the kids there were all going for Austin...
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-25-2013, 03:18 PM

(08-25-2013, 02:49 PM)Cam Lang Said: - I'm crazy about dogs, in a couple years time when I get my own space I'll most likely purchase a boxer as my first dog. I love them, so much energy and very friendly dogs.

My parents would agree with you. Their free time is full of doggy related stuff. They recently started their own dog club to teach people to train their dogs, they compete regularly, and one of their dogs was actually at one point one of the best dogs in the country (competition wise). In fact she's like the John Cena of the dog world: having been a mother, having surgery twice (one of which was a C-Section), almost dying multiple times (shudder) and just loving attention. Super dog.

I actually remember growing up with 5 dogs in the house at one point. 6 humans, 5 dogs, a cat and a goldfish. We like pets Big Grin

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

08-25-2013, 04:27 PM

(08-25-2013, 02:49 PM)Cam Lang Said: I've been seeing ads for Avenged everywhere, definitely sounds like something I might get.

A little about myself:

- I'm the middle child out of 3 children in total, my older brother is 21 months older than myself is completing his last year of university. My younger sister is going into her first year of high school, crazy how things change so fast.

- My parents divorced over a decade ago, I lived with my mother for the most part as my dad's job involved a lot of travel, but I still got/get to see him fairly often. I now have a step father and step mother also!

- I'm crazy about dogs, in a couple years time when I get my own space I'll most likely purchase a boxer as my first dog. I love them, so much energy and very friendly dogs.

- I'm a hockey enthusiast, well I guess you could call me a sports enthusiast. I played mainly hockey and soccer growing up, also ran track!

- I got into wrestling when I was about 11 or 12 years old. The WWF vs Alliance storyline was taking place, I eventually got my brother into it and we got our neighborhood friends into it at least for a bit. One moment I can never forget, we ordered the 2001 royal rumble on PPV and had so many people over to watch it. I was really sick and remember everyone getting pissed at me as I was constantly blowing my nose lol. I was a Kane/Undertaker fan and of course most of the kids there were all going for Austin...

That's around the time I started getting full on into wrestling. good times.

Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

08-25-2013, 04:55 PM

I can play the flute with the best of them....I like to consider myself a poor man's version of Jethro Tull. Any old school rockers out there will get the name \m/

I was once stopped by cops for walking down the highway in West Virginia, in the middle of the night. Long story short, I got the whole frisk up against the car, belongings search, why the fuck was I walking down the highway in the middle of the night and why was I in West Virginia. Needless to say, cops had nothing better to do that night and directed me towards a sidewalk and gave me directions of where I needed to go.

I too love dogs. Hope to own a French Bulldog here soon xD

Once smoked pot with a ex hells angel member....don't know if that is a cool story or not but had to share it. You may ask how did I know he was a ex member....all the hells angel tatts visible along with the infamous 1%er tatt near his wrist.....yeeeah ...prolly the only time I ever smoked pot and questioned why the fuck I was doing it haha

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz (08-25-2013), LJ Havok (08-25-2013)
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-25-2013, 07:21 PM

(08-25-2013, 03:18 PM)Smoke Man Said:
(08-25-2013, 02:49 PM)Cam Lang Said: - I'm crazy about dogs, in a couple years time when I get my own space I'll most likely purchase a boxer as my first dog. I love them, so much energy and very friendly dogs.

My parents would agree with you. Their free time is full of doggy related stuff. They recently started their own dog club to teach people to train their dogs, they compete regularly, and one of their dogs was actually at one point one of the best dogs in the country (competition wise). In fact she's like the John Cena of the dog world: having been a mother, having surgery twice (one of which was a C-Section), almost dying multiple times (shudder) and just loving attention. Super dog.

I actually remember growing up with 5 dogs in the house at one point. 6 humans, 5 dogs, a cat and a goldfish. We like pets Big Grin

(08-25-2013, 04:27 PM)ljTheSavior Said:
(08-25-2013, 02:49 PM)Cam Lang Said: I've been seeing ads for Avenged everywhere, definitely sounds like something I might get.

A little about myself:

That's around the time I started getting full on into wrestling. good times.

I've grown up my entire life around a dog orientated family, I had cats up to my teenage years but my mom stopped because our last cat always hung around the basement and my mom felt like it was kind of enclosed. We currently have a German shepherd who is turning 11 this upcoming boxing day, an Alaskan Malimute who's going on 5 and surprisingly a Chihuahua who's just turned 3! My brother's fiancee is currently going to vet school, we've always adopted from the SPCA and shelters... my grandmother's sister at one point had 8 dogs in her household, she still has four left but I believe the youngest is like 10, so they're getting pretty old but it's always nice to see them.

And yes, it was pretty awesome because I had always every now and then watch WCW and WWF on and off, so seeing everyone together in one atmosphere was pretty cool and got me into it.
Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-09-2013, 01:02 AM

Just killing some time before I have to leave to catch the bus.....

-I love the old school era of video games more than what is hot and current. Don't get me wrong, I love Minecraft, I will play the Rock Band / Guitar Hero series till the sun comes up but for me I will always love Street Fighter, the first three Mortal Kombats and the original NBA Jam over anything out there current

-I love to read....one book I have read over and over has to be Helter Skelter and for those who don't know that is about the killing spree of the Manson Family, his trial, etc.

-Afraid of spiders. I can hold snakes, other creepy crawlies do not bother me but when it comes toward spiders....YUUUUCK! haha

-Other than being a big conspiracy theorist, I also believe in UFOs and think that the Lockness Monster is real, so yeah Tongue

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway (09-11-2013), Rain (09-09-2013)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-09-2013, 08:55 AM

-- First game system was the NES, first game was Super Mario Bros. 1, and I got them both when I was three back in '90 because of my mom. She also got me into wrestling, cuz her dad always used to take her to the matches, and her fave star was Gorgeous George. When I got into it around the age of eight, she loved Macho Man, and when I got BACK into it in 2000, she loved Eddie... now, all three has passed, and it's not the same for her. Or a lot of people. But as for games... I love them all. I have the NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, PSX, PS2, X-360, Sega Genesis & DreamCast... and I used to have the GameGear but lost it. >.< And a whole slew of GabeBoys/DS ... I only play wrestling games now, but that's cuz I am soooooooo freakin; bogged down with things I need to get done it's unbearable... but if I ever do get caught up, I'd just as soon play Halo as I would Super Metroid. I'm a gamer. Period.

-- Don't even get me started on reading... srsly, I can not keep writing this much, I need rest, badly. >.< I'll just say..... my mom read to me in the womb. she read to me so i could sleep. when i was older, we read together. i was in the summer reading program for the local library when i was little... then i was a volunteer... then i got paid. the ONLY job i've ever held... and i lost it because i refused to take a break. just like here. i want to work at the library in keanrey, nebraska if i ever actually get to move there... but i want to seriously start taking care of myself by the time i get there...

-- i ramble. a LOTTTTT... because of the shape i'm in... i really think that has a lot to do with it...

-- i hate... you know... i hate even saying the word, or typing it... rhymes with poaches. .. ICK, even that makes me think of them, and dammit i freaking hate those things with a burning fiery passion. so damned much. >.<

-- the truth is out there. ... i could go a lot more into detail about 'outside space' as the rugrats would put it... but i need rest. and the less typing i do... the closer i get to actually doing that. so..........

-- i often say i'm going to do things... but don't. and please. believe me. i always have every intention to actually do these things. why do you think i've only written the prologue to my story series. procrastination... it is one of the main factors behind the way i am...

-- i'm gonna shut up now.

-- $

[note2self -- step away from the keyboard, shane... step away.]

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

09-11-2013, 09:54 AM

All the matches I've been booked for so far have been the second to last match of each event (not including the Night of Sacrifice tournament).

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

09-11-2013, 04:53 PM

I'm apart of the echelon! (Look it up)

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

09-11-2013, 05:18 PM

Getting to know me
I am a father of a 5 year old boy and a 6 month old girl. I work as an inspector at a factor. My wife is an RN. She makes the money in the family, I work all the hours. I love wrestling. Have since I was a kid. undertaker has always been my favorite.

My first intro to e-fedding was when I broke my ribs back yard wrestling. This was back in 1999/2000 as well. It was based out of the MSN servers. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me, but I played a version of the Rock and a Scott Steiner character. I was a good trash talker as Rock.

Fun Fact
I'm a big time fitness guy. I use to weigh 300lbs plus... and once my son was born, changed my lifestyle. I hit the gym and started eating better. I'm not ripped, but I'm a healthy 215lbs now.

I have no clue which way to take my Jonny Rebel character. He is loosely based on a friend, using his military background. I just don't know where he is going. Any help would be awesome.LOL

[Image: Chaosrebel_zps20294548.jpg]
1x X-Treme Champion (13 days)
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

09-11-2013, 05:31 PM

You're doing a really good job dude. no lie. You can build more on his past. kind of like I'm doing with Kain. gives the character more dimension. your trash talk is the best though. I lmao when you made that crack about the New Kids On The Block hair cut haha

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

09-11-2013, 10:59 PM

(09-11-2013, 05:31 PM)ljTheSavior Said: You're doing a really good job dude. no lie. You can build more on his past. kind of like I'm doing with Kain. gives the character more dimension.

Very true. I wasn't sure what to do with Smoke until I started talking about his past, and now, at least I feel, that I'm putting out solid writing with those segments. That's why I had two of them this past Warfare.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post