Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 12:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting More Fucked Up Than Jeff Hardy (That One Party Thread, yo.)
Caliban Offline
The born and raised irish airbourne

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-04-2013, 09:51 PM

Caliban makes his way back into the room, apparently this had been the right address earlier in the night and when he went anywhere else he was basically told Luca drained them dry to cater his bash, so swallowing his pride and praying this doesn't end up in a trip to hospital the night before his debut. Caliban takes a deep breath and enters the room

I am not here for a fight or an argument I am simply here to buy some weed, unfortunately your host here seems to be holding a monopoly on the cities drug trade for the evening, SO I have 60 bucks here and I'm looking to buy a quarter and I managed to persuade our mutual friend to tell me what he sold you and I know you got a couple of pounds at least stashed in here, so what do you say we leave it till the ring and someone hook the new boy in town with no connection up with some Kush so I can go home and sleep!

Jordy keeps his hands down by his side seeing a lot of people who while seemingly looking through him are definitely tightening the grips on the bottles they are carrying and looks around expectantly with a bright smile on his unfortunately sober face, a look that turned to desperation seeing to Juggernauts taking cocaine off each others members

Alright Luca your party has now given me nightmares, sell me some weed so I can go home and start having them please

[Image: saz0o3.gif]

[Image: 32zp5xt.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Getting More Fucked Up Than Jeff Hardy (That One Party Thread, yo.) - by Caliban - 08-04-2013, 09:51 PM