Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 12:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting More Fucked Up Than Jeff Hardy (That One Party Thread, yo.)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-04-2013, 06:36 PM

Enjoying the party, Luca, although a couple of people here should mind their own business. (laughs at the fact that Alexandra would say he was glaring at her, fact was he was staring at the wall and enjoying his beverage and really could give a rats ass what her or anyone at the party was doing for that matter)

Mr. Satellite, I do not need put in any place. I do not remember addressing you. I am here to have a good time and visit Luca, I sure as hell didn't come to this party for any sexual activities. So do yourself a favor, if you want to continue to make yourself look like a dumbass trying to start something, be my guest. But I'm not here to fight or to take anything anywhere. Im here for a good time. So excuse me. (grabs a bottle of whiskey and chugs it down and goes back to looking at some stuff around Luca's apartment and chuckling at how pathetic some people at this party were)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Mr. Radio (08-10-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Getting More Fucked Up Than Jeff Hardy (That One Party Thread, yo.) - by Andrew Morrison - 08-04-2013, 06:36 PM