Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting More Fucked Up Than Jeff Hardy (That One Party Thread, yo.)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2013, 03:58 PM

That Nigga Wit Dat Big Ol' Dick comes strolling on in.

Mr. XWF: Big DickaLicious is IN DA HIZZOUSE!!!!!!

He unbuttons his long coat to reveal his full spandex body suit. Today's suit is black and purple and has the word "COCK" written in random spots all over it, in different sized lettering.

Mr. XWF: Shiiiiiiiiiit, niggaz, you all lookin to get flat out fucked up? THAT BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK ASKED YOU -------------> DOES YOU, DOES YOU, THAT'S RIGHT DOES YOU WANT TO GET FUCKED UP!?

He pulls a package of ..........something...........from behind him, which is really fucking concerning because he's got no pockets on that tight ass body suit.

Mr. XWF: Just take some of this shit right here and you'll be flying higher than Gilmour's Momma the day she gave Gilmour up for adoption!

The People's Cock opens the package to reveal a bunch of mushrooms mixed with some different looking kinds of pot and some various pills, that's right all just mixed together in a small package. He just dumps the whole thing out onto the table and tosses the empty package away. He starts dividing up lines of coke on the table, tossing shrooms around, packing bowls and bongs that appeared out of fucking thin air, and separating the different colored pills into groups by color.

Mr. XWF: I'd highly...........AND ADMIRAL APPENDAGE MEANS HIGHLY suggest that you guys pop one of these blue pills, then take a line of coke, then take a red pill, then take a hit of this bowl, then take a green and purple polka dot pill, then take one hell of a bong rip before you eat some of these shrooms and repeat the whole process.

Mr. XWF has a boner as he waits for more assholes to arrive and do his drugs.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Mr. Radio (08-04-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Getting More Fucked Up Than Jeff Hardy (That One Party Thread, yo.) - by Mr. XWF - 08-04-2013, 03:58 PM