Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Shove It Diaries: Lexi's Time Of The Month
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-19-2013, 08:16 PM

XWF99.com has reported that the video library was told by one of the XWF Superstar re air the footage between John Black and Lexi's match up on 2/9/13 edition of Shove It, then it shown this graphic footage of this tampon incident...

Quote:A few of the fans cheer and others just have no clue how to react as Lexi takes the tampon and wipes some of her own blood off of her face with it! She enters the ring and stares down at John Black with a vicious look in her eyes. She looks down at the blood soaked tampon, holds it in her closed fist, and then...

DRIVES IT DOWN INTO JOHN BLACK'S FACE!

AGAIN!

AND AGAIN!

AND AGAIN!

And now she's SHOVING it into John Black's mouth! Oh my god! This is absolutely revolting!

Lexi KICKS John Black's jaw closed, causing him to bite down on the tampon so hard that a small amount of blood jumps up out of his mouth from it. Black begins to cough and choke on blood as the inside of his mouth appears to also be bleeding on top of that! It's possible she caused him to bite his own tongue just now as well!

Now, the camera rolls into Black sitting inside his apartment in New York with him sitting on his sofa with him watching this footage on his TV at this painful bloody match that gotten him known as the Tampon Eating Guy...he shares his story about it.

"Well, that recap I've watched over and over again made me realized that I wasn't afraid to take a risk at all. I told her if she lost to me, then i would stuff a Tampon in her mouth. I guess i wasn't prepared for the tampon getting stuffed in my mouth and being the guy who's obsessed with Tampons. Heck, i remembered that Madison made me look like a fucking creep by wanting to get a look-a-like Flo's bloody ass Tampon in a Grocery Store.

But what i thought about that angle was going to ruin my image, it made me stronger within knowing that i can do shit that will make me look like a freaky guy. I've been through Glass Tables, hanged by Hickster, and going into a verbal conflict with Unknown Soldier.

Basically, I will always remember Lexi as that sweet but turned into a Black Circle's Bitch that gotten her head chopped off by the guillotine, after not doing what she was told to do, by our one eyed man, Shane .

Rest In Pieces, Lexi...

I'm Off."

Then the scene fades off....

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-20-2013, 01:36 PM

:3 x Better:
S -- M -- D -- F -- H

After speaking those letters aloud for some reason apparent only to onlookers from another plain of existence, Sid Feder vomits up the meatball sandwich he ate for lunch today.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sid Feder's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-20-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-20-2013), Wallace Witasick (07-22-2013)