Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tha 187 Manifesto
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-23-2024, 03:51 PM

I have a question to ask you fans at home? Do you really care about this belt? Is the belt worth the stress that I have to maintain this belt's prestige? These are my questions I ponder to myself when I carry this belt show to show, although I did win and retain it off the rip last Week or so, I saw on the monitors with the battle royal for a shot at this belt.

Come to find out that it’s none other than Mr. Oz who once went by Ghost Tank, a man whom i’ve had the pleasure of dealing within this show, and now he’s the one who I need to face in an X-Treme rulz match like last time. You all seen what I can do in those so-called X-Treme Rulez, and its not going to be the same like last week, oh no.

You see, I want to fuck up Oz so badly that he would want to hide his so called “demon” and “Dexter” like tendencies back to where it laid from. You see, I don’t care about Oz or his safety in the ring to be honest. Just like how he dont care about others' safety, I guess we are in the same lane managing to verge into oncoming traffic.

Oz, understand that you might be a threat to maybe 2/3rds of Anarchy (which is not by much), but to me you are pretty much my stepping stone into committing a felony in the ring. I might stab the shit outta ya 9 times, I might dive off a balcony onto a table with you on it, and so many fucked up shit that would makle Jett Sterling reconsider me holdin this motherfuckin belt.

[Image: new-jack-mass-transit.gif]

This is how I feel this match would end up going, blood and fucking brain trama, i might give a fuck if Oz does end up in the hospital by the end of the night. You see, I am a fighting champion and I know damn well that they will want me to have a downfall. Who’s “they” you say?... go ask that fat fuck Preesh, he’ll let you know whats up in the hood.

Fuck, im feelin heated right now, that i can’t put it into words, you see I could ramble on and on, but i want to be clear, that this televison wil not be revolutionised, but it will be rationalized with how far I will go in order to make the people think at show to see what is reality and what is fake. At the end of the day, who’s truly the people’s champion holdin this belt as the collateral?

It could be Oz for all I can muster, and he can soak in the notoriety of how the belt makes a boring ass man like himself worth a damn in the Anarchy fans minds, even Razor Blade has more of the people supporting him than Oz could even imagine. I know he’s a revitalized man, and his purpose is to be all dark and gothic. Maybe he could cross over with Hot Topic or Spencers kids who think he’s actually good at what he does in the ring.

Don’t get it twisted Oz, I know you have some trick up your sleeves, and i know that you're gonna make sure I don’t come out of Wilston Logistic Arena by the end of the night. Damn it Oz, you need to prove to me what makes you think that you can do that? Tell me why you need the belt more than I can even say in order?... Who knows Oz?...

…But what I know is this, I promise to myself that I will not hold back a thing and whatever happens in the ring, well I am not liable for anythin towards Oz, so he better not sue my ass for emotional distress and have the company pay him outta court. You know im bullshittin, but you should understand that I am not the man who’s to be played with. I came too far in my journey to stop my revolution from devolving into an Anarchy footnote to the likes of Oz and others.

Not even the elusive OZ can stop my X-Treme reflection from not holdin back from anyone or anything, come hell or high water, I will make my name against you Oz, and don’t take it personally. Oh wait, you will take it personal and write a drawn on monologue with Skyrim type death metal song to accompany you. OOOOOO SCARY……………OOOOO SHOCKING….OMG I JUST PI—--

NAHHHH….. Fuck all that shit, fuck what you have to say because it aint gonna hold a silver spoon in your mouth against mines, and on Anarchy I will make you my bitch in a mourge by the end of this match, so you better watch your ass before I kill you in that ring….

As stated before, THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John_Black's post:
Dolly Waters (04-23-2024), Jett Sterling (04-25-2024), Mr. Oz (04-23-2024), Theo Pryce (04-25-2024)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John_Black's post!
Mr. Oz (04-27-2024)