Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 09:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Feels...
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-08-2024, 07:22 PM

I am going to be honest with you all on Anarchy. For as long i’ve been in this company, through different management and drama, I never thought I would get a belt like this in any capacity. I mean yeah i won bush league belts and won the X-Treme title for a cup of coffee, but this revolution belt is what i never thought i would ever get.

I thought someone like Oz or Cadryn, the two resident Anarchy people who shareholders would deem appropriate to hold the belt to cater to the “minority” who aren’t exactly my color and the like. Before anyone get all baity with me, yes i am paired with a white dude and a hispanic dude, so its not like i am out of the spectrum of humanity.

But when it comes to belts, I knew from the day I been in the business they wouldn’t give a man like me to shine with anything much less a major belt, and i know belts don’t make the man, but the man make the belt poppin. I know someone like Oz or Cadryn would share the opposite view and make this belt their livelihood and a bane of their time on Anarchy.

For me, i see this belt as a opportunity to make a difference and make an effort to make myself and the thugs even more of a threat, if not a threat, more of a difference to the normal status quo of XWF as a whole, when my boy Reggie had his three reigns as X-Treme champion, I knew he would make a change, when Tommy had shifted his priorities to his music, i knew he would make a change.

Now, for me I want to change the status quo to be a champion, a champion change and a revolution. I heard that they are setting up an over the top battle royal for a shot at the belt i hold, why am i bringing it up? Its just to let them know that whoever is the last person standin, they better watch what I will do to my first challenger.

I want them to understand that i won’t be passive like how I was in the past months prior, they need too know that I am hungry to change them up from the inside out, and look I know they are likely to bring change to the belt for the show, but will they truly make a change for themselves or they will just be on that belt makes me relevant shit.

Whatever happens to that winner, welcome to the hood… you have one way to express a beatdown from me, and I give that ticket to that person. But now, let me move onto my first challenger.

Big Preesh…

Why the hell are you still on the brand? I thought by now you left XWF and have a failed rap career in your hometown or living in a shelter lookin like a knock off Antonio The Great in is last days before he passed, i know that might go over your head, but he was the same man who basically got his ass whooped by Antino Inoki, for being a stubborn piece of shit.

When he got him on all fours and kicked him in the face, that inspired me to compare that incident to you, and what I would like to do you in the Gardens this coming Thursday. I know you will possibly put up some type of fight, and i will tell you to bring it to th table.

Or if you want me to hood speak it….

Ay yo cuz you betta put up or shut up wigga! Im finna punk dat whyte ass off dis comin’ Thurs ya feel me slime?

Was that hood enough for you Preesh? If so, then you make Slim Jesus cringe with how fake you are when you damn well you are whiter than a Mayo sandwich on a cold afternoon. What does a mayo sandwich have to do with you? I have no idea, I had that scene from Brother Undercover where Eddie Griffin’s character had to force himself to eat that nasty ass sandwich to impress some chick.

I know it sounds irrelevant, but that's how I see you Preesh, you can act like a wigger for all I care but you know damn well you can’t wrestle to save your life, Oz has more in ring awareness than you could even think about in your time here. Hell, even if Tommy doesn’t have his heart in the ring, he can still out wrestle the wigger out of your entire body!

Add in the X-Treme stipulation, you know i will get all gutta gutta on that ass like if you Eric Kulas and I attempt to kill your ass in that ring with your blood over the canvas, that will cause the people in the Garden to cause a riot, maybe even cause some controversy that will make them consider Anarchy as a wild show, because I am willing to take things to X-Treme, are you?

Are you ready to feel that revolution, Preesh?...

I don’t know if you truly feel that change comin on Anarchy, but i swear on my dead wife and son that you will recognize why they decide to put the belt on the Soulja of Anarchy, and will stop at nothing to make a name out of the dead bodies who try to stop my revolution.

Like i said before…

The Revolution will not be televised.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
Jett Sterling (04-11-2024), Sean Parker (04-09-2024)