Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Results
MADNESS: December 4, 2023
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-05-2023, 04:17 PM

December 4, 2023

[Image: K0F7CKx.png]

WELLS FARGO CENTER

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA

Pyro explodes over a loud and boisterous Philadelphia crowd as we’re joined by the voice of Madness, the man known simply as Jacuinde.

JC:  Welcome everyone to the sold out Wells Fargo Center!  We are LIVE in the City of Brotherly Love!  The birthplace of freedom!  And THIS!  IS!  MADNESS!

The cameras pan the excited crowd before settling at ringside on the announce team.

JC:  Hello everyone and welcome!  I am Jacuinde and alongside me as always, my broadcast colleague, Damon Riggs.  Damon, in what might be the top story on Monday nights, last Madness Icon Statys won the tag team titles in a match that was originally a non-title bout.  Which I’d venture to guess that you had something to do with.

DR:  I resent that tone, Jacuinde!  I resent the fact that you only think I had something to do with it.  Hell yeah, I had everything to do with it.

JC:  I can’t say I’m surprised…

DR:  Look, my job is to look for opportunities.  I saw Thaddeus Duke was concussed!  I saw an opportunity to pull some strings and see if we could get him to agree to something that he otherwise might not have.  I texted Sahara and…

JC:  You gamed the system.  That’s all you need to say.

DR:  You’re absolutely right I did.  And I don’t feel bad for it.

JC:  Damon, hold that thought!

DR:  I was finished.

JC:  We’re set to be joined here on Madness by Sean Parker!

“Ken’s Theme [Metal Cover]” by ToxicxEternity starts to play throughout the arena and moments later, Sean Parker comes out onto the stage to a loud chorus of cheers. Sean doesn’t look his usual energetic self as he makes his way down to the ring, slapping the odd hand with the fans along the front row as he does. After climbing into the ring, he’s handed a microphone. Before he can bring it to his mouth to speak, the crowd begin chanting for him which draws an involuntary smile from the Sky Assassin. He holds up an acknowledging hand.

JC:  At Fire & Ice in Sean Parker’s home country of Scotland, he and Thaddeus Duke had a hell of a match!

DR:  Tell the people who won, Jacuinde!

JC:  Thaddeus Duke secured that victory but it was not without controversy!

Sean:  Thanks you guys, I appreciate that…so as you all know, things didn’t exactly go my way at Fire and Ice. I wanted to have the match of a lifetime in my home country, I wanted to experience the joys of having my name called as the winner in front of all my friends and my family. But life isn’t always fair…and I came up short.

Sean stops for a moment, leaning on the top rope. He looks almost solemn, running a hand through his hair before he speaks again.

Sean: Thaddeus Duke and I went from being friendly with each other, to challenging each other to a match, to agreeing to a match to sneak attacking each other.

Sean turns and looks into the hard cam.

Sean: Thad, you claimed all this was just business…well it wasn’t business to me! I had the match of my career against Chris Page and you decided to attack me at my most vulnerable and kick my fucking head off, claiming it was business, that it wasn’t personal. It was personal to me, Thad! That match we had in Edinburgh? That was supposed to be you and I, two gifted competitors going out there, one-on-one, no bullshit and putting on a match for the ages but you ruined that, Thad and I’ll never forgive you for that.

Sean again stops, feeling the emotion bubbling in him and the crowd again start chanting for him. When the chants settle down, he lifts the mic up once more.

Sean: So…what’s next for me? Kevin Mears? Penelope and the World Championship? Do I find myself a partner and go for the tag titles? To be honest, I really don’t know what the future holds for me but-

JC:  Ho-ho-hoooo!  Here comes the Monster, Enigma!

DR:  The United States Champion!  Undefeated here on Madness!

Suddenly, Sean is cut-off as “Night of the Wolf” by Nox Arcana starts to play and Sean’s gaze is drawn towards the stage, a confused look on his face. After a few seconds, the reigning XWF United States Champion, Enigma materializes onto the stage. The championship belt rests over one broad and muscled shoulder and he reaches up to adjust where it sits, as if to draw attention to it against the black hoodie he’s got on. In the other hand, he’s got a microphone and he stops partway down the ramp, lifting it to his lips as the music dies down.

ENIGMA: Pardon my rudeness – I know you were having a nice little heart-to-heart moment here with your devoted public.

The sarcasm is thick enough in his words even though there’s a smile on his lips.

ENIGMA:  Couldn’t help but overhear that you’re at a crossroads. What to do… what to do? Funny how we have that desire in common, isn’t it? If it’s not too much overstepping on your moment here… I have a suggestion.

He pats the championship belt for emphasis, getting a mixed reaction from the crowd.

ENIGMA: I realize the irony of interrupting you for this offer. We would have already had this, if Kieran King hadn’t beaten me to the punch. So, what do you think, Parker? Would you like to join the dance of the damned?

Sean’s demeanor completely changes as he leans on the top rope.

Sean: Name the time and the place, big man and you’ve got yourself a match!

JC:  Here comes the General Manager!

DR:  Word is, he hates that title.

JC:  What the hell does he wanna be called then?

DR:  Probably just Thad.

As Thaddeus Duke hits the stage to a chorus of boos, Parker rolls his eyes in the ring.  Enigma just kind of takes it all in stride.  Thad makes his way to the ring, entering without a second thought.

Look what they do to you, look what they do to me…

His theme fades out.

I have… so much to say.

Thad and Parker come face to face, almost nose to nose.

I’m not sorry, Sean Parker.

Insert crowd hate here.

I did what I did because you needed to learn.  Sean, you’ve been in this business long enough but you kinda kept yourself in a small little bubble.  In my bubble… it’s as real as it gets and it was just business.  You can stand here bitching and moaning and complaining about the way things should’ve been but Sean… I’m not blaming you for the concussion you gave me two weeks ago.

You should take what I did as a compliment, really.

See, I know how good you are.  Hell, you’re better than even you give yourself credit for but did you really think you were gonna get my best straight up effort when I was concussed and not cleared to compete?  Sean, I’d have loved to give you a five star match without all the bullshit and shenanigans but I had to do what I had to do just to have a shot at stealing that victory.

Thad steps away from Parker and starts to pace.

I told you not long after we first met that you should watch who you call friends.  You and I both know that even though we’re opponents on a card, that doesn’t mean that back there behind that curtain, friendships don’t form.  I need you to look inside yourself, I need you to ask yourself why an actual garbage human being like Matt Knox would clutch his pearls in regards to how I beat you.

It wasn’t the ‘how’ that was Matt Knox’s problem.

It was the ‘who’.

Not me, not even you.

Chris Page stood in my corner that night.  Pardon the overused cliche, but Chris Page lives it Matt Knox’s head, rent free.  Knox took up for you not because of me, not because of you, but because Chris Page was present.

That’s the only reason.  Think about that.

Thad pauses a moment.

Now… since y’all are out here tryna play GM and make matches.  Here’s what we’re gonna do.  In two weeks in Pittsburgh before we go to Fallout, the United States title will be on the line.  The big man Enigma will defend his title against Sean Parker.

JC:  That’s huge news!

DR:  That is a main event caliber match if I’ve ever heard one!

It won’t be one on one though.  See, there’s a man that has been twiddling his thumbs on the Madness brand since the moment he first signed with Madness and he’s been doing it since he re-signed.  I’m gonna rectify a big wrong right now because Enigma will defend his championship in a triple threat match against both Sean Parker……………. And Kevin Mears!

Thad’s theme plays again as he tosses the mic to the ring announcer and slings himself over the ropes to the floor.

JC:  A triple threat for the United States title is now official!  Enigma will defend against Sean Parker and Kevin Mears and there’s no doubt in my mind, that match alone will be worth the price of admission!

DR:  Two weeks before Fallout and it’s game changing sort of match that we’ll see LIVE on Madness!

JC:  We have so much more to get to tonight, so stay with us!

Returning from break, the show cuts to the back just outside the locker room of the “California Dreamgirl” Carmen Santana before a fist knocks on the door. The voice is a familiar one who doesn’t particularly wait for an invitation before that hand turns the knob.

Voice: I’m coming in…cover whatever you need to!

That was the voice of Kevin Mears as he let himself into the locker room, finding the dream girl inside and Carmen was luckily already dressed in her ring gear. Getting the clothes on was never the part that took that long. She was however, in the middle of applying the final touches of eye makeup. Though the sudden visitor surprised her, she was ever the professional and her hand stayed calm and steady. After a few moments to inspect her handiwork, the California upstart finally turned to face him. It was clear by her expression she hadn’t expected to see him.

Carmen: Slow Twitch Day? Bored at home? You’re the one who told me never show up for free.

Kevin: You do nothing for free. But the fact I was having a little vacation on Catalina Island in your home state till I hopped a flight here to show you I had your back tonight despite not getting paid a dime to be here. Where’s the appreciation?

The two would share a chuckle.

Carmen: For me?

She let out a playful “shocked” gasp and flipped her hair.

Kevin: Well I mean if you’d rather I leave…

He turns back towards the door, giving her time to discourage him as he grabs the doorknob.

She would pop up and put a hand on his wrist to stop him.

Carmen: You cut your vacation short to come support me, I’d be a real monster to shoo you away, wouldn’t I?

Kevin: To be fair, I’m going right back anyway. I know you got Johnny Miami tonight, and he’s got probably the worst record in the sport. You probably didn’t need the support, but here I am anyway. I think that should count for something.

The blonde would nod her head and offer a reassuring smile.

Carmen: You’re right, it does.

Carmen had only met Kevin recently but gathered that he was more than a bit self-important. She didn’t want to immediately play into his hands.

Carmen: Thanks, Kev.

Kevin: You’re welcome. Besides that, I also  learned about the next show. We’ll be in front of the dumbest fans on Earth in Pittsburgh, but the bright spot is yours truly is in a triple threat for the US Championship against Enigma and Sean Parker. This is despite the fact that I just pinned the guy challenging for the World title tonight on the last show. You remember the guy who couldn’t get his eye shadow in order?

This indeed was new information for Carmen. Truthfully, she often just looked at her own business rather than everyone else’s. She too was confused.

Carmen: That doesn’t add up to me.

Kevin: Welcome to XWF! Anyway, the reason I am bringing it up is because I want you to be in the corner for me that night. I should be challenging for the World title since I just beat the challenger tonight, but apparently that puts me in line for the US title. It doesn’t make sense, but…as long as the checks clear, like I told you.

Carmen would be lying if the catch was a complete surprise. Kev was a schemer. He rarely did things if there was no benefit to him.

Carmen: You have a deal.

Kevin: Excellent. Now…go smoke this joker. You’ll probably be the first woman he’s touched that didn’t make sure he left the money on the nightstand. Then we’ll get out of here, what do you think?

Carmen sighed.

Carmen: Like you say, check still clears…

She wasn’t thrilled about having to bother with Johnny. He gave off a really sleazy energy.

Carmen: Gonna have to shower twice first or else Johnny’s spray tan is going to pollute the island water.

Kevin: I’d double up on the body wash before you leave. God only knows where his hands have been and he’s gonna have to touch you so…

Santana gives him a “Why would you bring that up?” disturbed look. She looks grossed out and uneasy. She’s the one to open the door, gesturing and pointing out into the hall.

Carmen: Okay now you can leave.

She now moves her gaze from Kevin to the camera.

Carmen: Yeah, you too. Out.

Kevin glanced towards the camera operator and pointed to the door before following him out as he was apparently talking to the guy now.

Kevin: Here I had some advice for her, but that’s cool. I don’t remember inviting you to follow me back here anyway.

The cameraman left the room. The idea of advice changed Carmen’s mind, pulling Kevin back inside, but slamming the door in the camera’s face

JC:  I don’t know what, if anything, is going on between those two, but Carmen Santana is in action when we come back!  Stay with us!

JC:  Welcome back here on Madness!  Damon, Carmen Santana one on one with Johnny Miami.  What do you got for us?

DR:  Johnny Miami is a known commodity.  Anytime he’s on the card, we know exactly what we’re getting.  Conversely, with Carmen Santana, she’s been on a roll of late.  She stumbled out of the gate here on Madness but has since turned up the heat.  She might’ve come up short in her bid for the X-Division title, but Carmen Santana has a bright future here on Monday nights!

RA: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from Miami Florida…

The opening riff of Jan Hammer's Miami Vice theme song starts playing as Johnny Miami slowly makes his way out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the entryway staring out at the crowd until about the 32 second mark of the song at which point he walks down to the ring, slapping hands with the fans lined up along the entry way the whole time.

RA: Weighing 175lbs, JOHNNYYYY MIIIIAMIIII!

Once Johnny gets to the ring he slowly ascends the stops, walks along the ring apron and then steps through the top and middle ropes before posing in the center of the ring for a few seconds as the song comes to a close.

RA: And his opponent…

The arena tron shows a shadowy silhouette against a California sunset. The arena lights go down, a dreamlike fog rains down from the ceiling as the lights come back on with a red tint as Carmen Santana emerges. She invites audience members to “keep dreaming”.

RA: From Beverly Hills, California, weighing in at 134lbs, she is the California Dreamgirl! CARMEEEEENN! SAAAAAANTANAAAAAA!!

She deliberately makes sure to stay out of reach of any common fans as she struts down to the ring. She gets into the ring slowly, about two seconds straddled on the middle rope and leaned forward.

JC:  Like her, love her or hate her, Carmen Santana is fast becoming a major player here on Madness!

DR:  Definitely in the like column!

Johnny Miami
- vs -
Carmen Santana

The opening moments saw a flurry of fast-paced action, with Johnny Miami impressing the crowd with his flashy moves. A Pele Kick from Miami caught Carmen off guard, but Santana responded with a lightning-quick dropkick. The exchange of strikes and acrobatic moves set the tone for a thrilling encounter.

As the match progressed, Miami attempted to ground Santana with his technical style. He would apply a Calf Crusher submission but Santana resiliently held on and managed to get to the ropes. He would keep his momentum going though, following up by hitting Carmen with a Cliffhanger DDT and securing a nearfall in the process.

However, Carmen Santana would fight her way back into the fray, turning the tide by nailing Johnny with a snap armdrag before sending him for an Irish whip and catching him flush on the jaw with a leaping Calf Kick that caught Miami by surprise.

Both wrestlers would soon utilize the corners to their advantage. Miami attempted a Corner Splash, but Santana countered, getting out of the way at the last moment, nailing Johnny with several chest chops before administering a blatant foot choke and taking him down with a codebreaker. This would also result in Santana forcing a nearfall from a subsequent pinfall attempt.

Aerial offense soon became a focal point as the match reached its climax. Miami, known for his high-risk offense, went to execute a jaw-dropping Spiral Tap, but Santana dodged the attack, responding with a Springboard Codebreaker that stunned Miami.

This proved to be a pivotal moment in the flow of the match. With precision, Santana grabbed Johnny and rolled through, splatting him face-first with the  "Santana Champagne. The momentum continued with the "SoCal Sunburn," as Carmen flipped through the air, executing her breathtaking 450 Splash from the top rope.

Not content with this, Santana would follow up, nailing Miami with the "Hit in Hollywood" sequence that completely laid Miami out. The subsequent pinfall was academic as the referee counted to three and Carmen’s hand was raised in victory.

WINNER:  Carmen Santana by pinfall (6:16)

JC:  Santana goes to the proverbial pay window yet again!

DR:  This did exactly what it was designed to do, Jacuinde!  Showcase an incredible talent like Carmen Santana.  I’ve sung her praises for weeks and I’ll continue to do so.

JC:  Madness returns in a few moments!  Keep it here!

The events take place at a show the day before Madness

We see Hayley Fien walking out of her match with Gabe Khane. It appears that she’s not happy about the events that transpired beforehand. She goes into her locker room, grabs her stuff, and tries to head out, but is stopped by a voice.

VOICE:  “We need to talk”.

Hayley sees who it is and it’s none other than Meagan Hughes, her former teacher of when she trained her. Meagan has her arms folded.

Hayley Fien: You need to get the hell out of my way before I make you get the hell out of my way!

Meagan stops her right there, and looks at her.

Meagan Hughes: See this is the issue that Minka Valeria’s been saying all along. You are too caught up in a mess right now that she thinks that she could get the best of you in this match up and become X-Division Champion.

Hayley eyes Meagan and tries to move, but again, Meagan blocks her.

Hayley Fien:  And what? You think she’s going to defeat me because I am not in the right state of mind? Especially what happened this week along with Drake Hemingway also trying to get in my head? Stop being a savor for once, Meagan, because this shit’s not happening.

Meagan keeps her eyes on Hayley.

Hayley Fien:  You think I act like I’m stupid, knowing what Minka’s trying to do. She’s trying to get in my head and play these games, stating that I am not “emotionally there” to be champion. Meagan, I’ve defended this championship a total of 5 successful times, and guess what they ended up being?

Meagan Hughes:  I know, extreme rules matches where you dubbed yourself the “Queen of the Extreme Rules” match in XWF. I’ve been watching after you were told that if you want to “steal” a championship, you better prove yourself.

Meagan eyes her up and down.

Meagan Hughes: And that’s what you need to do with Minka this week on the show. Everyone that she faced off against, she tried to get in their head. You know what’s going on, especially what she did a couple of weeks ago to Clarssa.

Hayley nods and keeps her eyes on Meagan.

Meagan Hughes: You need to channel that into your match this week.

Hayley Fien:  And that’s what I plan on doing. I’m getting very fucking sick and tired of everyone thinking I am too “emotional” to be champion and I am too weak to handle everything. Look what happened to them? They all fell apart when going against me in these types of matches.

She licks her lips.

Hayley Fien:  And if Minka wants to play this game to see who SHOULD be champion by the end of the night, it’s more than likely NOT going to be her!

Hayley keeps her eyes on her trainer.

Hayley Fien: She’s going to realize that tormenting me was the LAST thing she ever wanted to do in her entire life! I don’t care what business she runs, who supports her and so forth, Minka Valeria will learn to RESPECT Hayley Fien at the end of the night! I am not letting up this championship for NOBODY, especially her!

She keeps her eyes focused on Meagan still without blinking.

Hayley Fien:  Now as for Drake Hemingway? Once I retain this championship, I have an offer for him that he cannot refuse at all!

She brushes Meagan out of the way and leaves the building. Meagan eyes her with Hayley now nowhere insight.

JC:  Footage from another show, but Hayley Fien, as she’s done for months, defends the X-Division Championship here tonight against Madness upstart Minka Valeria!

DR:  Hayley Fien has proven herself as a worthy champion, Jacuinde!  Despite how she came into possession of it, she is the champion and she deserves recognition of that!

JC:  No doubt about that, Damon.  Week in and week out, no matter who is in front of her, she find a way to defeat them.  She’ll defend the X-Division title in just a little bit, but for now, we’ll pay some bills.  Stay with us.

JC:  Back here on Madness and Damon, up next is a match put together by the booker man that sees the former friends, former tag team champions on opposite sides in Gabriel Landry and Eren Hunt.

DR:  Listen, Hunt and Landry were great tag team champions.  They defended at will, they beat everyone, they proved to be great champions.  But at some point, the winds shifted and Gabriel Landry decided Eren Hunt was an anchor rather than an asset.

JC:  Landry turned his back on Eren Hunt and we’ve yet to see them square up one on one.  On the flip side of that coin, also involved in this next match is a pair of men that are no strangers to one another.  All the way back in September at Relentless, Elijah Copeland made certain Chris Mosh would not complete his grand slam quest as he cost osh his title opportunity against Enigma.

DR:  The two met one on one at the 5th of November and it was Elijah Copeland picking up the cheap victory over Mosh and it has not sat well with him.

JC:  As ordered by Thaddeus Duke, this one is tornado tag team rules.  Randy?

RA: The following contest is a Tornado Tag Team Match! Scheduled for one fall! Introducing first…

“Walking On A Dream” by Empire Of The Sun plays. Gabriel Landry walks out.

RA: From Cincinnati, Ohio, weighing 205lbs, GABRIEL LAAAANDRYYYY!!

He stands by the entrance way soaking in the atmosphere. He bolts down to the ring with a sense of enthusiasm.  Sliding under the bottom rope, once inside the ring he kips up. He ascends to the second turnbuckle to play to the booing crowd. He does a backflip. Walks to the middle of the ring. He continues to get the crowd hate with his exuberance.

RA: And his tag team partner…

The lights turned off as the arena was now pitch black. That's when "I hope you suffer" by AFI blasts throughout the arena.

♫I got two letters from you
Last words of the runaway
Your love was written so true
And now I can't speak your name
I gave my heart to the cruel
Now it will not beat again ♫

That's when Elijah Copeland comes out wearing black pants, black boots, black leather jacket and a chain around his neck. He looks around at the fans as they boo him.

♫I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
Just like I've suffered ♫

A white light beams on him as he looks at the fans in what seems to be a disgusting look. He points at them and yells. He then makes a cutthroat symbol towards the fans as they boo him even louder.

♫No one will ever know you
Deny the last one who cares
Intoxicate with the new
Pretend I'm no longer here
I opened my heart to you
You lied just to reach inside
Now with the faith you removed
Our hope for forgiveness dies♫

RA: On his way to the ring, he hails from NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK! Weighing in a TWO HUNDRED AND TEN POUNDS, THE MAN THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE SUFFER LIKE HIM, ELIJAH COPELAND!

After he lowers his hand, he walks off the stage as the lights begin to flash orange, white, and red. He walks down the ramp as the fans begin to badmouth him. He looks at the fans and starts to yell at them. He put his hand up as he was treating to backhand them.

♫I opened my heart to you
You lied just to reach inside
Now with the faith you removed
Our hope for forgiveness dies♫

He backs away and starts to walk down the ramp some more. He finally gets to the bottom and starts to yell and cuss at the fans some more. He walks towards the steel steps and walks up them. He walks alongside the ring before turning his back and yelling out, I HOPE YOU SUFFER! I HOPE YOU DO!

♫I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
Just like I've suffered♫

He turned around, moved towards the ring post, and climbed up them. He has one foot in the middle and the other foot on the top. He looks at the fans and holds his hands up. He starts to take in the hatred that the fans are putting on him. He lowers his hands and aggressively points at the fans. He finally got down from the turnbuckle and took off his jacket. He's wearing black elbow pads and white wrist tapes. He puts his jacket on the outside and grabs the ropes to see if they are intact. He then warms up and waits for his opponents.

RA: And their opponents, first….

As "THRIFT SHOP" begins to play, Eren walks out of gorilla wearing his oversized fur coat and sunglasses. He makes his way to the ring, high fiving as many fans as he can before getting to ringside.

RA: From San Bernardino, California, weighing 217lbs, EREEEEEN HUUUUUNT!!

He climbs the stairs in the corner, getting into the ring before going to each side of the ring, pumping up the crowd before making his way to his corner, removing his entrance gear and preparing for the match, staring daggers right through Landry.

RA: And his tag team partner…

V.I.P by Manic Drive ft Manwell begins to play throughout the arena and moments later, Chris Mosh appears on the stage to a great reception from the Philly crowd.

RA: From Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing 210lbs, he is the VIP! CHRIIIIIS MOOOOOOSH!!

Gabriel Landry & Elijah Copeland
- vs -
Eren Hunt & Chris Mosh
-Tornado Rules-

The Tornado Tag Team match erupted in a chaotic symphony of action as soon as Mosh entered the ring. The opening minutes of the match were a whirlwind of strikes and high-impact moves as both sets of rivals made beelines for one another. Hunt mounted Landry from the off with a Lou Thesz Press, laying into Landry with a series of closed and open hand strikes forcing his former tag partner to cover up. Meanwhile Mosh and Copeland could not be held back either, brutally exchanging hard-hitting strikes like a couple of possessed madmen.

Mosh would nail Copeland with a standing belly-to-belly suplex but Copeland would rebound a side hammerlock double-knee backbreaker. On the far side of the ring, Landry countered Hunt’s early array of offense  with a dazzling array of aerial maneuvers, including a handspring elbow and a picture-perfect hurricanrana.

As the match progressed, the action spilled to the outside, where Copeland and Mosh continued to brawl with intensity. Copeland executed a brutal fireman's carry double knee gutbuster followed by a running soccer kick right to Mosh’s temple, leaving him down and vulnerable.

Back inside the ring, Hunt and Landry engaged in a high-paced sequence of moves. Hunt demonstrated his Muay Thai clinch and strikes, attempting to wear down Landry, but the high-flyer responded with a diving tornado DDT that floored Eren. Landry would go for a subsequent unsuccessful pinfall attempt as Hunt kicked out.

The match reached a fever pitch when all four competitors found themselves back in the ring simultaneously, each looking for an opportunity to gain the upper hand. It was a chaotic canvas of bodies flying and impactful moves connecting. Hunt and Landry  clashed in the center of the ring, trading blows and reversals.

The decisive moment came when Landry seized the opportunity to execute "Take To The Sky", his breathtaking 630 Splash. The move connected with pinpoint accuracy, leaving Eren Hunt prone for an interrupted pin as Copeland and Mosh’s rivalry took a violent turn as they brawled viciously at ringside. The referee counted to three and called for the bell as Landry looked down at Hunt with a cocky, arrogant smile, the referee holding his arm aloft in victory as he basked in the adulation of the chorus of boos echoing throughout the arena.

WINNERS:  Landry & Copeland by pinfall (11:43)

JC:  Landry and Copeland victorious here tonight…

DR:  I don’t think the action has concluded just yet!

The camera pans to the action still unfolding at ringside as Mosh and Copeland are like a tornado of violence, peppering each other with brutal closed-fist punches, both men’s pain receptors seemingly in overdrive as they don’t appear to feel anything. The scene was one of utter bedlam. Copeland grabbed Mosh by the back of the head and slammed him face first into the barrier keeping the crowd separated from the ringside area. However when he would attempt this again, Mosh would bury an elbow into Copeland’s ribs and he reached over, grabbing the ring bell from the timekeeper’s table and clonked Elijah right on the forehead, sending a spray of blood and sweat cascading everywhere.

Almost blood-drunk Copeland roared, feeling the blood pouring down his face and into his eyes and he headbutted Mosh ferally causing a gash to open up on the VIP’s forehead. Both men wearing crimson masks continued to fight alongside the ringside the area as the fans cheered loudly for the brutal action unfolding before them.

JC:  Here comes security!

DR:  The damage is already done!

Security rushes the ringside area with Thaddeus Duke emerging from backstage.  He waits patiently with a mic in hand as security initially struggles, but then successfully separates Mosh in Copeland.

If you two would calm down for just a minute, I’m about to give you what you want.  You see, coming out of the 5th of November, Chris Mosh demanded a first blood match with Elijah Copeland.  I liked the sound of that then and I like it even more than that now.

Chris Mosh and Elijah Copeland will go one on one in a first blood match.  The winner of that match will receive a United States title match at some point in the future.  With that said… I think we’ll have that match live only on pay per view at Fallout on Three Mile Island!

The crowd cheers as Thad retreats backstage.

JC:  In addition to the rumble match, we have our first official contest!

DR:  Fallout will now doubt be a huge show that just got bigger!  Chris Mosh and Elijah Copeland in a first blood match!

JC:  That’s on New Years Eve, but there’s still so much to come tonight from Philly!  Stay with us!

Minka Valeria is in the back as she is looking over a video from when Hayley Fien managed to retain the X-Division Championship over Drake Hemmingway. She doesn’t react much to it, but then she changes the video which features her costing Drake his match against Kevin Mears. Minka narrows her eyes with amusement before she turns to the camera and begins to express her thoughts.

Minka Valeria: I don’t get it…

Minka rolls her eyes before she continues.

Minka Valeria: What I just saw was Hayley Fien beating Drake Hemmingway in an extreme rules ladder match and in a match like that where anything goes, there definitely isn’t any asterisks you can put on it. Though, as I’ve been saying, Hayley hardly looked like a winner out there because Drake beat her ass from pillar to post. But what I also saw was Hayley costing Drake his match against Kevin Mears mostly unprovoked. Now, why in god’s name is a champion behaving this way when they WON so definitively? Yeah, I am very well aware of the fact that Drake tried to play mind games with her after her defense against Carmen Santana and everything but that was just him saying that he wasn’t done with her yet. That, I believe, is mostly fair. He didn’t assault her. He didn’t lay a finger on her.

But later on in the show, Hayley goes on and does THAT!

THAT is what you call a champion with such a brittle self-esteem! As Drake pointed out previously, Hayley was certainly NOT acting like a damn winner whatsoever. She was going on about her doubters and you know, that’s the THING with her…

No matter what she accomplishes in her career, it’s never good enough. She’s always complaining and whining about people doubting her. She’s always bitching about some mean thing someone said about her abilities. Hayley Fien, among all the champions on Madness, has to be the most vulnerable and insecure of all of them. It’s honestly sad to see and that’s what I am getting at when I say that I am BETTER for business as it comes to that championship she holds.

The X-Division Championship deserves BETTER!

The X-Division Championship should be held by someone with a pedigree, someone who KNOWS how to win, someone who KNOWS how to be a champion…

You CAN’T go wrong with someone that was able to be a champion of some sort, across many different promotions, across many championships that are too much for even ME to count, for 839 consecutive days. I mean, just that is more than enough… which is more than I can say for someone like Hayley Fien who was once the SPLAT Multiversal Champion for those that remember that was ever a thing but who little cared SO much about… so much to the point where one of the companies she defended that title in actually put her title defense on the FUCKING PRESHOW!

Yeah… a “Multiversal Champion”... on a PRESHOW!

I, on the other hand, four time world champion and all, am a certifiable main event contender.

Hayley? The girl that wants to puff out her chest and act like she’s better than she actually is? Don’t get me wrong. She’s good. She wouldn’t have won against Drake if she wasn’t. But against me, ‘good’ isn’t good enough. If that girl had every ounce of confidence that she claims that she does, she wouldn’t be trying to run up the score on Drake so damn badly. Drake shook her so damn much during that match and during that mind game after her win against Carmen Santana that she felt like she HAD to cost him that match…

When Drake actually left her match with Carmen alone and didn’t make his presence felt until after the bell was rung.

You tell me… if Hayley is that much better than Drake, why is it that Drake looks like the better wrestler between the two? If she’s such a proud champion, why does she act as she does?

Why is it that instead of being a standout with the title, she just chooses to “do what Thaddeus tells me to do”.

HELL with that. I’m not that kind of puppet. I’m NOBODY’S puppet! I march to the beat of my own drum and I handle my own business and do what I want to do, not what the boss tells me to do. Hayley is a girl with far less backbone then you think she does and it’s ALL getting exposed when I win that championship from her…

Minka lets out a scoff before she makes her exit among some of the boos from the audience while the scene fades out.

JC:  Minka Valeria looks to upset the champion right here tonight!

DR:  It’s a tall task to be sure, but Ms. Valeria has all the tools to get the job done!

JC:  Will Valeria upset the champion?  Or will the champion dispatch yet another challenger?  Found out when Madness returns!

JC:  Back here on Madness on folks, this is undoubtedly the most hyped match by far that we’ve had for the last two weeks and it’s easy to see why it was bumped to the first hour main event!

DR:  Despite her retractors, Hayley Fien has set a new standard for what being the X-Division champion is all about.  Defending regularly week in and week out no matter the challenger.

JC:  Minka Valeria may be new here on Madness, but she no doubt has a track record of success in this industry.  Tonight, despite not really paying her dues here on Madness, she’ll have the opportunity to win the title.

DR:  Much easier said than done, Jacuinde!

JC:  It’s Xtreme Rules here in the birthplace of extreme, Philadelphia!  It’s the X-Division champion Hayley Fien defending against Minka Valeria and that match starts… NOW!

RA: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! The following contest is an xtreme rules match, scheduled for one fall and it is for the XWF X-Division Championship! Introducing first, the challenger!

The hook of “In For the Kill" blares over the venue’s soundwaves. Minka Valeria appears on the stage to a strong, negative reaction from the opposing crowds. She takes in some of the cold reception she's getting, smirking and laughing for a bit before making her way down to the ring feeling confident and determined while ignoring the fans on her way to the ring.

RA: From Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing 130lbs, MIIINKA VALEEEEERIAAA!!

She heads into the ring and takes a glare at the referee in the ring, before crouching in the corner and waiting for what comes next.

RA: And her opponent…

Never Dawn (instrumental) by Lacuna Coil kicks in as the fans boo. Out comes Hayley Fien as she’s looking down. She looks back up as soon as the heavy guitar part kicks and walks to the ring. Ignoring the fans' boos, she blows past them. As the guys are trying to catcall her, she stops and mockingly blows kisses at them and says that she’s not in their league.

RA: From Wildwood, New Jersey, weighing 134lbs, she is the reigning, defending XWF X-Division Champion! HAAAAAYLEEEEEY! FIIIIIEEEEEEN!!

Hayley rolls into the ring and stands in the middle of it. She eyes the crowd still booing at her. She takes a look at the X-Division Championship belt and hands it to the referee who shows it to Minka before holding it aloft in the center of the ring and handing it to the timekeeper.

XWF X-Division Championship
Hayley Fien ©
- vs -
Minka Valeria
-Xtreme Rules-

As was standard with the xtreme rules matches, the ring was surrounded by an array of weapons, from steel chairs to kendo sticks, setting the stage for a violent encounter. The opening moments were a back-and-forth exchange of both women’s own skill-sets.
Minka displayed known ruthless aggression, quickly seizing control with a vicious corner back elbow followed by a sliding forearm smash. However, Hayley showcased her champion resolve fighting back with a Tornado DDT that left the challenger stunned.

As the match progressed, both wrestlers utilized the weapons at their disposal. Minka managed to retrieve her signature 18-inch lead pipe. She swung it with malicious intent, aiming for Hayley's head, but Fien narrowly dodged the attack, showing off her agility and quick reflexes.

The violence escalated with each passing minute. Minka tried to gain an advantage using her Money Kick shining wizard. Yet, Hayley countered with a Handspring Elbow, showing her ability to turn the tide in an instant.

After Minka attempted to use her lead pipe,  Hayley had other plans. With a well-timed Matrix Dodge, Fien avoided the swing and retaliated with a powerful Reverse Poisonrana, spiking Valeria’s head onto a steel chair.

The turning point came when Hayley would go out to ringside and pull a table into the ring along with a ladder, setting both up in the center. She picked up Valeria, hammering her with right hands and forcing her onto the table. Hayley climbed the ladder but before she could get to the top, Minka fought back, climbing up the other side, discreetly holding her signature lead pipe and proceeded to nail Hayley in the head with the pipe, sending her crashing through the table.

Minka would attempt a pinfall but incredibly Hayley would muster enough strength to kick out. The match would sway back and forth, both women using a variety of different weapons and offensive moves to keep the audience on the edge of their seats. This would be until Hayley would gain the advantage, jabbing a steel chair into the gut of the challenger, creating a vital opening. Seizing the opportunity, Hayley set up for her “Ocean Waves” Air Raid Crash. The move connected flawlessly, driving Minka into the unforgiving canvas. Hayley Fien went for the cover… but then the lights in the arena went dark.

JC:  Hayley Fien probably should’ve won this match right there!

DR:  The referee can’t count it if he can’t see it!

The lights fade up gradually.  Hayley Fien stands ready for a fight.

JC:  It would appear if we’re about to be joined by Drake Hemingway!

DR:  But where the hell is he!?

There’s no sign of Drake Hemingway, but Minka Valeria takes advantage of the distraction as she rolls Fien up from behind as Drake’s music cuts out.  With a handful of Hayley’s tights and aided with feet on the ropes, Minka Valeria steals the victory and the championship!

WINNER:  and NEW X-Division Champion
Minka Valeria by pinfall (12:27)

JC:  She stole it!  We have a new X-Division Champion!

DR:  I guess what goes around comes around!

Hayley is beside herself as Minka Valeria grabs the title and gets out of Dodge!

JC:  Former champion Hayley Fien is not happy!

DR:  And why should she be?  Drake played a trick and Hayley Fien was caught in the headlights!

JC:  There’s more action when we return here on Madness!

Back from break, there’s a bit of a chilled presence as a stoic Myra Rivers is standing in the center of the ring with a microphone. She is hearing the cheers that she is used to, but the expression on her face is noticeably colder. Her hair is straightened out and what’s also noticeable is her fashion sense has even gone darker with more of a dark purple and black colored ensemble. She’s holding a microphone as well as a small leather bag as she takes a chair from the timekeeper and places it in the center of the ring. She doesn’t take long to think about her words before she expresses them.

Myra Rivers: This past weekend… I made a very… VERY difficult decision. My baby girl, the one person that is more precious to me than anything else in the world, turned 10 on the day after Thanksgiving and I had to pull her aside when I had the chance and I had to tell her that for the time being, she couldn’t watch me on television anymore. I hated having to do that but I know that with the wars and the battles ahead and what I must do to win them, it was the only way I could protect her in this situation because there’s no way that I can condone some of the actions I have to take.

But before I go any further… I want to take you back to when I first signed to Madness. It was in the spring of 2022, shortly before I left that other company I was wrestling for at the time. It’s funny now, giving FAR less of a fuck these days about hurting feelings, so it’s going to be freeing when I say that I made the move that I made after that other company failed to appreciate me and what I brought to the table. I’m not the first, nor am I the last to do something like that. But I came here with a goal and with a dream and that was to make this brand better, to look out for the best interests of this show, to represent it as a champion even if I didn’t have a belt to show for it. And that’s what I did. Had it been Sierra or Holden that won that triple threat match instead of me, this show wouldn’t be on the air anymore. I stuck through everything with this show through thick and thin through the worst of times. I remained loyal when others BAILED. I did what I could to the best of my ability to represent this brand and I understood that not EVERYONE was going to appreciate my efforts and that’s FINE.

But what I was NOT going to appreciate… EVER… was people acting as if my efforts didn’t matter… people tying my reign to the Madness of old when I did NOTHING but fight against that…

In fact, let me talk to those bitches RESPONSIBLE for what I am talking about…

Myra pauses as she pulls out two Bratz dolls, coincidentally (or likely not) stylized to look like Penelope and Sahara. She takes a glance at then and continues.

Myra Rivers: I want to let you BOTH in on a little secret here…

Even after what happened to me on November 5th…

Even after I was SCREWED the way I was…

I STILL had a glimmer of light in me. I was already determined to fight like hell and do whatever I had to do to right the wrong that just happened to me. In fact, I was even willing to stay at home down in Miami and recuperate a little bit just so I could have that time to myself to plan out how it all went down.

And then you both ran up the fucking score…

On social media… that’s exactly what you did: endless needling and prodding for days. Even through all of that, I still kept thinking of my daughter and doing right by her even as the darkness within me kept prodding to be let out…

THAT’S what drew me to Baltimore…

And even THEN…

I was STILL willing to do things the old fashioned way the way I was brought up to do this when I started training over two decades ago.

THEN… you bitches had to twist the knife even MORE with the “In Memoriam” BULLSHIT…

That….

Myra pauses as she snaps the head of the “Sahara” Bratz doll clean off of its shoulders.

Myra Rivers: …that was my final straw…

Having no appreciation for my efforts and what I do in this ring? I can handle that.

Disrespecting me? I can handle that.

But mocking what I built? Mocking everything I tried to do to make this show better? Acting like everything I accomplished, everything I did, acting like it didn’t matter and that it deserved to be washed away into history like the OLD Madness I did everything I could to move this show away from?

No… not a FUCKING CHANCE I could accept that. It felt THAT fucking good to let that darkness out of me for the first time in many years. If there was one thing that I WISH I could’ve done… Penelope… ONE thing that would’ve made it better…

Myra pauses as she tosses the headless Sahara Bratz down to the mat and looks at the Penelope one, beheading that doll as well.

Myra Rivers: …it’s leaving… *snaps off a leg*... YOU… *snaps off the other leg*.... FOR… *snaps off an arm*... DEAD!!!!

Myra snaps off the final arm of the Penelope doll before she takes the remains of it and snaps it in half.

Myra Rivers: You know… like how I should’ve done in the first place at Relentless? THAT was the one mistake that I made during my reign and I own that. But I WILL rectify that mistake! I WILL get that title back and I am NOT above doing whatever it is I need to do even if that means snapping you in half. I literally don’t CARE if you end up in ANY state of paralysis or not and that goes for BOTH of you by the way. Your first defense will be a tough one, Penelope and don’t you worry. I won’t try to screw you over. I gain nothing from that. And it’s not because I care about you because honestly, Icon Statys might as well be the WORST thing to happen to this show since that horrendous “MILF” crap I dealt with when I first got here. It’s because there is no champion I want to regain that belt from than YOU.

You deserve EVERYTHING coming your way Penelope…

Last Madness was merely a damn appetizer…

Myra stands up and pushes the chair down to the mat. She takes her microphone with her as she exits the ring and leaves the broken dolls representing her two adversaries behind on the mat.

JC:  This… is a new Myra Rivers!

DR:  It wasn’t hard to be an improved version over the old one!

JC:  This story between Icon Statys and Myra Rivers isn’t over yet!

DR:  Far from it!  But the end result will be as it should be… Penelope as world champion, Myra Rivers as now and forever, runner up.

JC:  That remains to be seen, but fans, stay with us as Madness rolls on after this.

JC:  Back here on Madness and we’re headed right to the ring!

RA: The following handicap match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first!

Gucci Gang by Lil Pump begins to play and Da Bing Bong Twinzz start to make their way down to the ring.

RA: From Jacksonville, Florida, at a combined weight of 395lbs, they are the former Madness Tag Team Champions, Li’l Ca$h App and MC C-Munqqquee, DA BING BONG TWIIIIINZZ!!!

The twins climb into the ring, smirking as the crowd showers them with boos.

JC:  We still don’t know who their opponent is but Thaddeus Duke said he’d make up for their failed impromptu tag team title match from two weeks ago by giving them a handicap match!

DR:  We still don’t know who they’re facing, but they are two time former tag team champions for a reason!

RA: And their opponent….

As Da Bing Bong Twinzz impatiently await their mystery opponent, the first, frenetic strums of Faith No More's "Gentle Art of Making Enemies" rips through the arena as strobes of gold and white cast across the stage and crowd. The crowd initially roars at the signal of Kieran King's arrival - even if they expect to soon wish he wasn't there.

JC:  Kieran King is the opponent!?

Sure enough, King makes his way out onto the stage. Except… clad in a baby blue suit, he isn't exactly dressed to compete.

DR:  Guess not…

KING: PHILADELPHIA!

He shouts over the music until it stops, mugging for a reaction from the crowd.

KING: I know what you're thinking, and no, I'm not out here as the mystery opponent for Tweedledee and Tweedledum in the ring here. I… err… I think I've done quite enough of the ‘randomly showing up to challenge someone’ gag as of late, so I figured it's time to share the wealth around, you know? Which means… it's not me who the two of you are facing…

He points at the Twinzz in the ring.

KING: But… I do know who it is! Ladies and beta-males, I promised you all an event of seismic proportions and I plan to deliver. Today, it is my privilege to welcome to Madness a man who was too brutal for the sumo world…

Small pop.

KING: Standing 6’5” and weighing an INCREDIBLE 469lbs…

Small pop.

KING: …Hehe, 69…

Bigger pop.

KING: He's a former Classic Wrestling Real World's Champion…

Small pop.

KING: In fact, he was the first person to ever hold both singles championships Classic Wrestling offered.

Small pop.

KING: He likes thicc booties and phat titties…!

Big pop. Philadelphia is full of degenerates.

KING: He once chopped down six California Redwoods back-to-back with his bare hands.

Confused pop.

But then…

GOOOOOONG!

A traditional Japanese gong rings around the stands. The start of the Japanese National Anthem begins and the mysterious man King had been speaking to over the past few weeks - Sensei Abe Lincoln - emerges onto the stage waving a Japanese flag.

KING: He is the Oni of Oblivion.

A shadow appears in the entranceway.

KING: HE IS…

The shadow reveals itself.

KING: SHUUUUUUUJIN YAMAAAAAAA!

[Image: euZlMJw.png]

JC:  Look at the size of that man!

DR:  I think this handicap match is favored in the other direction!

JC:  You might be right!

DR:  It’s technically two on one, but Shujin Yama is the size of three men!

In a sparkly white robe bedazzled in red diamantes, the massive Shujin Yama, in his Madness debut, begins to march down to the ring with Kieran King and Sensei Abe Lincoln following behind. Arriving to the ring, Sensei Lincoln walks up the steps and holds the middle rope down for Yama to step through. He bows in the center of the ring, as Sensei Lincoln unhooks Yama’s robe. Once freed, he raises his left leg and drops into a dramatic sumo pose while shouting something incomprehensible to both English- and Japanese-speaking audiences.

And then… his gaze falls upon Da Bing Bong Twinzz.

Da Bing Bong Twinzz
- vs -
Mystery Opponent
Shujin Yama
-2 on 1 Handicap Match-

Right at the bell, the twins go on the attack as boy boys begin wailing and hammering on their gigantic opponent.  Yama is rocked momentarily as they back him against the ropes.  The twins try to shoot Yama to the ropes, but his immense size and strength stops them.  Yama pulls them both toward him, delivering a double lariat to both boys.  Cash App gets back to his feet but spins right into a scoop from Yama.  Shujin slams him down across his brother then takes a moment to catch his wind.  Yama backpedals toward the ropes.  Bouncing off, he gains a head of steam before lifting his mammoth leg and dropping it on MC.  Yama goes for the win but they somehow kick out.

Back to his feet, Yama lifts Cash App off his brother and tosses him to the corner.  Yama lifts MC from the mat and tosses him into the opposite corner.  Shujin shoots across the ring, fast for a large man, and avalanches Cash App.  Li’l man drops to a seated position as Yama turns and heads toward the far corner delivering another avalanche.  This time to MC.  Like his brother, MC drops to a seated position.

Tearing across the ring again, Yama drives his massive hip into Cash App’s face before charging again and doing the same to MC.  Yama drags MC away from the ropes a little then stands over his opponent and slowly ascends to the middle rope.  He bounces once but Cash App comes flying in for the save.  Cash App wails away on the massive backside of Shujin Yama before dragging his brother out of harms way and helping him up.

Yama descends to the mat then turns around as the Twinzz continue to try some offense.  They pull the momentarily defenseless Yama toward the center of the ring.  Learning from last time, they don’t try and shoot him across.  Instead, Cash App bounces off the ropes.  Yama ducks down and lifts him onto his shoulders with one arm.  He spins as MC comes at him with a full head of steam.  Yama ducks down again and lifts him onto his brother over the other shoulder before dropping to his back with a thunderous double Samoan Drop to the former champions.

Yama gets back to his feet and drags MC to the corner before turning toward Cash App.  He drags him across the ring to the same corner his brother lays in, stacking them up on top of each other.  This is probably not the first time the kissing brothers have been dick to butt, but we don’t judge.

Yama ascends to the middle rope, bounces once and brings his ample posterior down on the Twinzz with a Bonzai Drop that picks up the easy three count.

WINNER:  Shujin Yama by pinfall (5:14)

JC:  What a debut tonight here on Madness!

DR:  I think Kieran King and Sensei Abe Lincoln just put the entire brand on notice!  Shujin Yama is a mountain of a man and watching him flatten those two idiots like a couple of crepes makes me glad I’m retired!

JC:  How the hell do you beat a man like this!?

As the Japanese National Anthem begins to play and the monstrous Shujin Yama stands over his victims, Sensei Lincoln is quick to rush in behind him and wave the Japanese flag once more. Yama lets out a mighty roar and slams his foot down in a domineering sumo pose.

Like a feral mongoose, King slips into the ring and begins to shuffle back and forward around where Yama stands. He seems almost giddy at the devastation.

KING: People of Philadelphia… And those of you slobs sitting on your couches at home coated in chicken grease and stale beer… WITNESS SHUJIN YAMA! WITNESS THE POWER! WITNESS THE FUTURE OF MADNESS!

He stops next to Yama, standing side-by-side with the behemoth.

KING: As far as the Madness totem pole goes, the status quo has now changed. WE are the Kings of the Mountain here! WE are the deciders of ‘right’ and ‘wrong’! This is SHUJIN YAMA's world… this is MY world… YOU are just living in it. For now.

He drops the microphone and the camera pans from King's smirk to Yama's scowl, and the threat to the Madness roster contained there within.

JC:  I am just in awe at the impressive specimen that is Shujin Yama!

DR:  He’s incredible!

JC:  Madness resumes right after this!

A woman wearing a black Lululemon leggings, white Lululemon hoodie with the hood over her head is walking into the backstage area of the Wells Fargo Arena. The woman removes the hood off her head to reveal it is “Spoiled” Summer Page. Summer looks around as XWF Madness employees are walking around doing their jobs. Something catches Summer’s eye and she jogs over to Ricky Rodriguez. She gently places her hand on his right elbow. He looks over at her.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:  Hey Ricky! How are you?

Ricky Rodriguez:  I'm good, gonna be even better after we kick the shit outta Mari. Goddamn, I can't stand her sometimes.

Ricky shakes his head, bringing his hand up to rub the back of it.

Ricky Rodriguez:  Ain’t even gonna get goin like that tho, got the clear head and ready to handle this.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:  I am so excited to handle this too. But before we go out there I wanted to thank you for the assist a few weeks ago when the big guy joined up with Mari.

Ricky Rodriguez:  Oh, of course. It ain't even a problem like that. I've been there before and it's a hella shitty spot to be in. Just hadda do somethin bout it, to hell with whatever happens after it.

Ricky shrugs his shoulders as he stretches back. He flashes a reassuring smile and nods his head.

Ricky Rodriguez:  It’s all good tho, whatever happened back then is back then, ain't even worried bout it.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:  Great!(Summer smiles) Now we get to go out there to finally shut Mari up and tell the big guy to his face that he made the biggest mistake of his life. So we can finally put Mari in our rear view and get back to doing what we do.

Ricky Rodriguez:  Hell yeah! That's what I wanna hear. Ain't no backin down. Ain't no lookin back. We bouta run right through this and just be done with it. Iunno bout you, but I don't wanna let this shit spiral too outta control. We both know she's batshit crazy. We got this tho.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:  She damn sure it. It isn’t conjecture because we’ve both seen it first hand during our time we both supported her type of behavior. She is ultimately going to pay for what she has done to us as well as everyone else she has mistreated. As far as the big guy goes… (Summer takes a deep breath and sighs) I have to admit his betrayal hurt. Not physically but emotionally because I truly did trust him but his karma will comeback to hit him where it hurts and despite me working on being a better person I can still be a big a bitch that rivals Karma when I need or want to be. Which he has brought out in me.

Summer smiles, raises her fist to give Ricky a dap.

“Spoiled” Summer Page: You ready, partner?

Ricky nods his head firmly, bumping his fist against hers.

Ricky Rodriguez:  Sooo fuckin ready, she ain't even gonna know what hit her. Big dude bouta get that ass kicked too.

Ricky and Summer walk away together.

JC:  The tides of change are afoot!

DR:  Nothing has changed!  Marisol Vilaro still has everything under control.  I mean, except for that big lump known as Cyrus Braddock.

JC:  Ricky Rodriguez teams with Summer Page to take on Marisol Vilaro and United States Champion Enigma.  That match is NEXT on Madness.

JC:  Back here on Madness, still to come tonight, Penelope defends the World Heavyweight title against Drake Hemingway in the main eve… why are you laughing?

DR:  Huh?  No reason.  Just got a funny text.

JC:  Can we see it?

DR:  Are you my wife?

JC:  No.

DR:  There’s your answer.

RA:  The following tag team match is set for one fall!

RA:  Introducing first!  Being accompanied to the ring by Nessa Wall.  Marisol Vilaro and the United States Champion… EEEEENIGMAAAAAA!

JC:  Two weeks ago on this program, Cyrus Braddock, Marisol Vilaro’s hired gun, refused to participate in the post match beat down of Ricky Rodriguez!

DR:  That big dope isn’t even here for her!  That big dope!

RA:  Their opponents!

RA:  Ricky Rodriguez and SPOILLLLED SUMMERRRRRR PAAAAAGE!

JC:  At the 5th of November, Enigma turned his back on Summer Page and joined forces with Marisol Vilaro!

DR:  Best thing that he ever did!

JC:  That same night it was Ricky Rodriguez making his presence felt to aid Summer Page against Vilaro and her ilk!

DR:  Which is the worst mistake he ever made!

Marisol Vilaro & Enigma
- vs -
Ricky Rodriguez & Summer Page

As the bell rang, Mari and Summer locked up in a technical battle, Mari displaying her prowess with a Headlock takedown and a subsequent Spinning Wrist Lock. Summer retaliated with a stunning Chick Kick, gaining a momentary advantage.

Enigma entered the fray, prompting Summer to swiftly tag in Ricky Rodriguez. Enigma unleashed a barrage of strikes, including European uppercuts and a powerful Discus Elbow that left Ricky reeling. Showing resilience though, Ricky fought back with a Leaping Calf Kick that caught the US Champion, shifting the momentum in his team's favor. Ricky would follow up with a low dropkick that caught Enigma on his knee, dropping him from a vertical stance and finally taking the big man down with a sling blade. But a subsequent pinfall attempt would barely get a 2-count.

As the match progressed, Mari would eventually re-engage with Ricky, showcasing her technical acumen through arm wrench combinations. Ricky, in turn, demonstrated his agility with a Falling Reverse DDT. However, the tide would soon turn again as Mari executed a flawless DDT followed by her trademark 'Vilaróizer,' a Fisherman Suplex that left Ricky disoriented.

The match intensified as Enigma and Ricky resumed their battle. Ricky landed a Spinning Roundhouse Kick, catching Enigma off guard. Yet, Enigma retaliated with the 'Hellbound,' a powerful pumphandle slam that resonated throughout the arena.

In a strategic move, Mari isolated Summer in the ring, subjecting her to the punishing 'VilaróFit Facial.' Boot stomps and a final bounce of Summer's head off the canvas left her in a vulnerable state.  Then as Marisol was about to go for the win, Cyrus Braddock emerged from backstage.  As he nears the ring, Ricky Rodriguez flies from off screen and lands a huge cross body on Big Cy, taking him down.  This incident causes Enigma to jump from the apron and engage with Ricky on the outside.

Marisol goes to lift Summer off the mat but Summer springs to life, quickly rolling Mari up into a small package, stealing the victory.

WINNERS:  Summer Page & Ricky Rodriguez by pinfall (13:17)

JC:  Summer Page finally gets one over on Marisol Vilaro!

The bell ringing grabs Enigma’s attention.  He and Nessa Wall both slide into the ring as Marisol sits on the mat looking pouty.  Summer Page sneaks out the other side and joins Ricky on the ramp as the two celebrate their victory.

JC:  This feud is starting to hit critical mass!

DR:  The Vilaro conglomerate isn’t happy that Page stole that one!

JC:  That conglomerate is in disarray!  Stay with us!

Back from break, the cameras open up backstage inside of the office of General Manager Thaddeus Duke, where we see an angry and irritable looking Marisol Vilaro, surprisingly without Engima, Nessa Wall, but less surprising by his absence is Cyrus Braddock after the events of the last Madness. She was still in her ring gear. The sound of her shrill, angry tone is heard, she speaks directly to the General Manager of Madness.

Marisol Vilaro: What the hell was that last week? You said he was loyal and that he’d do what I told him to do well last week, but that didn’t happen? I am so sick of this and what is going on around here as of late. When you came here, you said you’d fix things, but yet now they're broken. I am stuck dealing with a moron from my past and a disloyal man who refuses to do simple things.

Marisol’s anger continues to rise, as she speaks again in a sharp tone her accent becoming stronger, matching her anger.

Marisol Vilaro:  Like what is it? You invite RICKY and give him the red carpet why? Because he’s your best friend? You allowed the social media team to disrespect me, and now your loyal dog isn’t so loyal? Why am I too much of a threat to your plans? To allow your friends and wife to run this place?  All I need to do is make one phone call, and I will have someone here who will make the darkness look like an overcast.  Something needs to be done or I will make that call.

Thaddeus leans back with an amused look on his face as he watches Marisol.  Leaning forward, he takes the earbuds from his ears.

That seemed important, what’s up?

Marisol’s face grows red with a disgusted sneer on her face as she screams.

Marisol Vilaro: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! You didn’t hear a word a fucking said! Again, typical, you really want your best friend broken, do you? I am talking about your loyal dog Cyrus what was that last week? Did you order him to do that?  No wonder Parker wanted to hit you in the face.

He is loyal… but to me above all.  Cy is conflicted.  He’s got your back but he’s not sure if beating the crap outta Ricky is gonna make me look at him differently.  Give him time, he’ll get there.

In the meantime, don’t push him.  He’s a touch simple and if you push… Mari… he’ll snap and you won’t like those results.

Marisol rolled her eyes, not liking the answer she was given.

Marisol Vilaro: Oh, because it's Ricky?! Really? So now I have to deal with stupidity thy name is Summer Page, and Ricky red carpet is rolled for Rodriguez, and the man who's supposed to have my back is confused ugh! I am not in the mood for games.

Anything else I can do for you Mari?

Marisol shrieks in annoyance, as she storms off less than amused by the interaction she just had with the general manager, and she angrily slams the door causing a loud audible thud to be heard.

JC:  Thaddeus Duke having some fun at Marisol’s expense!  Madness continues NEXT!

JC:  We’re back here on Monday Night Madness and Damon, your charge is up next defending the World title against Drake Hemingway.  What you got for us?

DR:  What I have for you is a guarantee that Penelope walks into Philly tonight as World Champion, and she’ll walk out of Philly tonight, still the World Champion.  That’s all anyone needs to know.

JC:  Damon, with Sahara banned from ringside, are you at all concerned with Myra Rivers?  We saw her earlier so she’s definitely here tonight.

DR:  Why should I be worried?  Why should we be worried?  Penelope beat her for the world title and some new edgier attitude from someone not involved in tonights main event doesn’t concern anyone.

RA: Philly, this is your main event of the evening and it is for the XWF World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing first!

The lights in the building all go out, save for the ones directly around the entryway from the back which swaps to a glowing red. You hear the sounds of a lone female voice which sings acapella.

Ohh Death…Ohh Deeeaaaath…Ohh Death
Won't you spare me over another year.

The red light begins to slowly pulsate to the drop beat as the song continues with the male vocals coming back. A small layer of fog begins to form at the top of the ramp.

Oh what is this that I can't see?
With ice cold hands taking hold of me

The lights all around the arena slowly begin to pulse as well. The song continues, causing one area of the building to turn red after another.

When God is gone, and the Devil takes hold
Who'll have mercy on your soul? Ohh Death

Penelope walks out from behind the curtain, pausing at the top of the aisleway. She looks out at the people in the building to a chorus of boos. She grins beneath the wide brim of her hat in her devilish way as she surveys the crowd.

RA: Making her way to the ring, by way of the Hotel California...she is the XWF World Heavyweight Champion! She is….PENELOPE!

Penelope, carrying a dead flower in her hands, plucks the black, withered petals off the flower one at a time as she walks and lets them fall to the floor. This leaves a bizarre trail behind her as she walks down the ramp.

Ohh Death, Ohh Death

She drops the naked step on the floor before at the end of the aisleway. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope. She crawls to the middle of the ring, before sitting back on her haunches.

No wealth, No ruin, No silver, No gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul
Well I am Death, non can excel
I'll open the door to Heaven or Hell

She looks up and spits out a cloud of fine black mist before she lets out an ear splitting shriek.

Ohh Death…Ohh Death
My name is Death, and the End is Here…

Penelope turns and gestures towards the crowd maniacally as the lights come back up to normal. She gets to her feet, slowly removing her hat and shawl, and makes her way to one of the corners as she waits on her opponent.

RA: And her opponent, the challenger, from Salem, Massachusetts, weighing 245lbs! DRAAAKE HEMINGWAAAAAY!!!

JC:  Penelope and all of us tonight in Philadelphia, await the arrival of Drake Hemingway![/lime]

Wait and wait and wait we do.

[white]JC:  Where the hell is he?

DR:  Your guess is as good as mine.

JC:  He’s here right?  His music played earlier tonight when…

DR:  His music played, but we never actually saw him.

JC:  …you’re right…

XWF World Heavyweight Championship
Penelope ©
- vs -
Drake Hemingway
-Sahara Barred From Ringside-

RA:  Ladies and gentlemen, the referee has informed me that Drake Hemingway has until the count of ten to enter the ring, or he will forfeit!]

JC:  Something fishy is going on here!

DR:  This is strange.  I know he and Penelope are close, but why would he skip out on a world title opportunity?

JC:  The count is at four, Damon.

DR:  I have eyes and ears, Jacuinde!

JC:  Last week on Twitter, Drake established the fact that he did not want this opportunity.

DR:  Maybe he meant it.

JC:  Seven, yells the official.

DR:  I can’t imagine what would possess him to no-show Madness.

JC:  Well, apparently he did.

DR:  Friend or not, that belt means everything.

JC:  There’s the bell.

WINNER: and STILL XWF World Champion
Penelope by forfeit (0:16)

No sooner does Randy Anderson announce Penelope as the winner, Myra Rivers bolts from backstage, sprinting down the ramp to a massive pop from the Philly crowd.  Penelope is celebrating her “hard fought” victory as Myra slides into the ring.

DR:  Behind you, Penelope!

JC:  Myra Rivers is here!

She takes Penelope down by both legs and mounts a ground and pound style attack.  The attack only lasts a few seconds before the crowd pops, then boo’s instantly as Sahara bolts from backstage to the ring.  She slides into the ring and tackles Myra Rivers.

DR:  All hell has broken loose here in Philly!

JC:  Icon Statys using strength in numbers to neutralize Myra Rivers!

The tag team champions do what they do best and double team Myra Rivers with punches, kicks, stomps and more.

Massive.

Crowd.

Pop.

JC:  Who the hell is this!?

DR:  I have no idea!

Emerging from backstage and making a beeline for the ring…

[Image: LcAJUve.png]

JC:  That’s Lee Kinkade!

DR:  Aww Jesus Christ!

JC:  Lee Kinkade is here on Madness!  She’s takin’ it to the tag team champions!

The brawl continues for several minutes as Myra Rivers and Lee Kinkade turn the tables on Icon Statys.

JC:  Icon Statys is headed for the hills!  We’re out of time!

As Penelope and Sahara retreat up the ramp, Madness fades to black.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Atara Raven (12-05-2023), Theo Pryce (12-05-2023)