Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Results
MADNESS: October 23, 2023
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-23-2023, 04:21 PM

As Madness opens, pyro explodes inside the arena as the crowd cheers loud and proud before we’re joined by the voice of Madness, Jacuinde..

JC:  Welcome to the American Airlines Center!  We are LIVE from Dallas, Texas!  My name is Jacuinde and alongside me as always, my broadcast colleague and tonight only, with Thaddeus Duke pulling shenanigans with Zion Wrestling, GM for a night, Damon “Havok” Riggs!

Damon, what do you think we can expect tonight on Madness?

DR:  What I expect is for this to be every bit a go-home edition of Madness as our very first pay per view is just 13 days away!

JC:  I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t ask, so I have to… tonight in our main event, you have claimed Sahara as your daughter in law, but she challenges Myra Rivers for the World Heavyweight title.  Are you able to sit here and just call the action with me?  Are you able to separate your personal feelings from your professional duties?

DR:  I respect the question, but I resent the context, Jacuinde.  I am not the General Manager, just his voice for the evening.  Whatever rulings, if any, that I have to make tonight will come directed by Thaddeus Duke.  Not me.

JC:  With three titles on the line, Damon, tonight has the potential to shake up the plans for the 5th of November.

DR:  I expect a number of competitive matches and there are none bigger than the main event.  God willing, Sahara will relieve Myra Rivers of her duties as Champion and we get an all time great main event in thirteen days with Sahara defending the world title against Penelope.

JC:  Hayley Fien will once again defend the X-Division championship and let’s not forget, the two monsters will compete for the United States title later on as it’s Goliath versus Goliath when Enigma defends against Big Cyrus Braddock!

As the crowd get themselves ready for another night of XWF Madness action, they come to their feet as the lights dim slightly and “Ken’s Theme” by ToxicxEternity blares throughout the American Airlines Center.

JC:  We’re gonna kick it off tonight much like we did two weeks ago!  Sean Parker is in the house!

Moments later and the crowd cheer loudly as Sean Parker runs out onto the stage, microphone in-hand and a big smile on his face. He jogs to either side of the stage, fist-pumping and encouraging the sold-out crowd to make more noise before jogging down the ramp and slapping hands with the fans as he goes. He jumps effortlessly onto the ring apron, sliding along it before leaping athletically over the top rope and into the ring. He plays to the crowd for a bit longer as his music fades out and he begins to speak.

Sean: Holy shit, Dallas, Texas! What is going on?!

The crowd cheers loudly again.

Sean: You know, this is my first time in Dallas?! Can you believe that? 10 years I’ve been doing this gig and this is the first-time I’ve been in the Lone Star State?! I wish I’d come sooner, you guys are loud as hell and I love it!

Another big cheer from the Dallas fans and Sean grins, looking round at all of them in attendance.

Sean: Anyway, enough cheap pops from me, guys. I did come out here for a reason. You know, I’m feeling pretty pumped right now guys, I won’t lie. I mean I was a little disappointed not to get drafted for the TRIAD Strength Trials!

A disapproving chorus of boos emanates from the fans which Sean acknowledges but holds his hands up.

Sean: Now, now, it’s ok! I’m not bitter, besides I still have the Tribulations to showcase what I’m capable of. But I took the Zion Wrestling Undisputed Champion to her limits last week. Thaddeus Duke then accepted my challenge for Fire & Ice in my home country of Scotland next month and then I only went and beat XWF’s very own Dionysus in the first round of The Porter Games! Can you believe that, Dallas?!

The crowd cheers again, applauding Sean’s recent goings-on and wins.

Sean: But I didn’t come out here to gloat or boast, no, no, no. I came out here with a challenge. You see, a few weeks ago, Kevin Mears and I put on a match-of-the-year contender over the right to see who would challenge the winner of the match between Chris Mosh and Enigma to determine the new XWF United States Champion. Now, we all know how both of these matches went and so far, Thad hasn’t actually provided any clarity over what the current status over the number one contendership for the US Championship looks like. So, rather than waiting around for something to happen, I’m stepping up to the plate myself and challenging Enigma for the XWF United States Championship at the first-ever Madness-exclusive pay-per-view, Remember, Remember the 5th of November! What do you say, big man? Once you’re done with Braddock tonight, let’s see if the Monster Machine can catch the King of the Skies!

The crowd erupts at the request, and steadily waits for a response.

And then they wait some more.

Parker impatiently paces as no reply seems to come, until suddenly…

The first frenetic strums of Faith No More's "The Gentle Art of Making Enemies" hits the speakers and Kieran King steps out onto the stage to a complicated reaction from the Dallas faithful.

DR:  He asked for an Enigma, and Mr. Parker is getting all that and more!

JC:  Gotta be careful what you ask for around here!

DR:  We haven’t seen Kieran since September 11th on Madness when he pushed Myra Rivers to her absolute limits and damn near became the World Heavyweight Champion!

A semi-unbuttoned shirt sits underneath a sports jacket and slacks, as the former XWF Universal Champion makes his way down to the ring, appearing for the first time since falling to Myra Rivers at the final Madness before Relentless.

Arriving at the ring, King forgoes any sort of pageantry, even his usual taunting of the crowd. With an eyebrow cocked, he circles Sean Parker.

Kieran: Sam, is it?

Parker clearly mouths 'Sean' to King.

King clearly ignores it.

Kieran: Right, sorry, Steve. Look, Steve… I know you're still kind of new around here, and sure there's some modicum of respect to be earned from picking up that little sack of yours and starting to demand what you want  BUUUUT… last time I checked you didn't exactly beat Kevin Mears, now did ya? And I don't know how they do things over in Bonnie Scotland, but if winning a match earns you a title shot, then not winning it should not earn you a damn thing.

He turns to the crowd.

Kieran: Am I being unreasonable here, guys?

They kind of think he is. King just ignores them when he doesn't get the response he wanted.

Kieran: So… what gives, Sid? Why do you think you get to call the shots around here without even digging up a title from 10 years ago to use in a ploy that'll leverage you the shot you're after?

King instantly turns to the hard cam and winks - a clear reference to the scheme he used to get a shot at Myra Rivers last month.

Kieran: Do you think you're special or something?

Sean smirks wryly, pressing his tongue into his cheek before he responds.

Sean: Well, Dallas, Texas seems to think I’m pretty special, amirite Dallas?

Sean grins for the obvious cheap pop, looking around the crowd who cheer loudly as King just rolls his eyes.

Sean: And, more often than not, Kieran…

Sean points all the way around the arena.

Sean: They tend to be right! It’s their opinion that matters, it’s them that pay their hard-earned money to come see us perform.

Kieran: Dude, I know you said this is your first time in Texas, but they also marry their first cousins here, so I'm not sure you should be using the citizens of Dallas as a barometer for anything.

Typically, this draws boos.

Kieran: Oh boo hoo. It's not like I said you marry your brothers and sisters! You're not Alabama.

And… that actually gets some of the crowd back onside.

Kieran: All I'm saying, Shane, is that I've been around the block a few times. The world's a bastard coated bastard with added bastard sprinkled on top. And if you want something, you don't just go around demanding it… You take it.

BAM!

King superkicks Sean clean in the jaw. Sean collapses, but King doesn't stop there, hoisting him up and planting him headfirst into the canvas with F Ur Head!

JC:  Oh my god!

DR:  King just dumped Parker on his head!

He stands over Sean’s fallen body, looking down with a smug, almost playful and even more, almost apologetic grin on his face.

Kieran: If your brain isn't too scrambled, let me give you one more piece of advice: Remember, Remember, the 5th of November.

"The Gentle Art of Making Enemies" hits again as King leaves Sean in the ring, a clever challenge made! As he comes too, Sean pulls himself up using the ropes to help him, staring daggers towards the stage as King turns and looks back, grinning.

DR:  And the boss has made it official!

JC:  How do you know!?

DR:  I have a cell phone.  Anyway, on November 5th in London, Kieran King and Sean Parker WILL go one on one!

A graphic shows up on the X-Tron and the crowd responds appropriately.

[Image: zdqcW3C.png]

JC:  …How the hell is he not even here and he’s still producing this show?

DR:  There’s more than one producer, dumbass.

JC:  Right… when Madness returns, we’ll hit the ring with the first match of the night!  Stay with us.

JC:  Back here in the Big D for Madness and Damon, first up tonight we’ll see Grimgor Ironhide one on one with Drake Hemingway.  What about it?

DR:  Grimgor Ironhide is pretty much 0 and infinity right now.  He has yet to log a win here on Madness and on the flip side, Drake Hemingway struggled to find his footing when he first arrived but for the past couple of months has seen his stock steadily rise as he notched victory after victory.

JC:  These two have met before and it was Drake Hemingway coming out victorious in the end, but right now, let’s send it to our esteemed ring announcer, Randy Anderson.  Randy?

RA:  The opening contest is set for one fall!

RA:  Introducing first!  From the Old World weighing 300 pounds… GRRRRIMGORRR IIIIIIRONHIIIIIIDE!

As Grimgor's song begins to hit the PA system, DA ONCE AND FUTURE GIT appears on the stage, screaming "GRIMGOR IZ DA BEST!" . He marches down to the apron and climbs to the ring without paying any heed to the fans, and once he's in the center, he raises up his fist and lets out a savage scream: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

RA:  And his opponent!

RA:  From Salem, Massachusetts weight 245 pounds… DRAKE HEMIIINGWAYYYY!

The lights go out. "Exciter" by Judas Priest plays from the loud speaker. Steam rises from the stage. Out walks Drake Hemingway. The spotlight shines on him as though he is an angel being given to us from the heavens, his aura tells a different story. He walks down to the ring. Drake walks up the steel steps, walks across the apron. He walks to the center of the ring as the lights come back on. He stands there stoically waiting for the match to start.

Grimgor Ironhide
- vs -
Drake Hemingway

As the bell rings to commence the start of the match, Grimgor explodes out of the corner like an orc possessed, looking to engulf Drake in the corner with a massive corner clothesline. Drake is wise to it though and swiftly avoids the contact as the bigger man collides chest-first into the turnbuckle. Drake takes advantage, using the ropes to leap up and cracks Grimgor in the face with an improvised scissor kick. Drake uses his technical wrestling skills to use Grimgor’s weight against him and launches him overhead with a well-done T-bone suplex that sends him flying over his head. Drake forgoes attempting an early pinfall attempt in favor of capitalizing on the opening he has. He drops standing elbow and leg drops consecutively across Grimgor’s sternum, keeping his leg splayed across the chest and using it for a makeshift pin but he only gets a nearfall. As Drake brings Grimgor up to his feet, he’s caught underneath the chin with a European Uppercut from Ironhide that stuns him momentarily. Grimgor follows up with DA FIST O' GORK (Heart Punch) that staggers Drake, dropping him to one knee before he hauls him into a stalling vertical suplex and getting a nearfall of his own.

The match goes back-and-forth, the momentum shifting on multiple occasions. Grimgor aims to keep Drake down with his power and size advantage, hitting him with several powerhouse moves such as a spear and a clothesline from Hell but Drake’s tenacity keeps him in the fight as he kicks out of several pinfall attempts. Drake would fight back into the match when Grimgor attempts a Gorilla Press Slam but he is able to wriggle out of it and lands on his back behind Grimgor. Spreading his weight distribution, Drake uses his impressive strength to lift the big man up for a massive German Suplex. They would trade in the middle of the ring, Grimgor using massive haymakers and overhand punches, Drake relying on his martial arts-style strikes. Eventually, after trading more nearfalls, Grimgor would go for the DA ALPHA SLAM but Drake would counter, aiming some well-timed shots to the ribs and fighting out of it.

As the opening match between Grimgor and Drake is underway, on a split screen we flash backstage as Penelope’s new BFF is seen approaching the Gorilla position. As Sahara enters the room and walks toward the curtain, one of the producers quickly jumps up and stands in her way.

JC:  What the hell is going on back there!?

DR:  Lord only knows.

Producer: Sahara! You’re not expected for an appearance–

Ignoring him, Sahara turns and snatches a headset from one of the other producers and quickly places it on.

Sahara: Tell ‘em to go home, we got something better in mind! Is that how this wor–

Producer 2: No! Wait! Don’t go home, ignore that order!

As chaos ensues, voices barking orders over one another, her headset gets knocked off and she shoves one of the many people standing in the room. Knocking monitors from the table, she scatters formatting papers everywhere. As they scramble to regain order, Sahara grabs a mic and slips through the curtains and starts making her way down the rampway–

JC: Uh oh, what’s going on?

DR: Pure chaos is what’s going on, JC!

Sahara: Pardon the interruption, my friends… Drake and… whoever the hell you are. But allow me to introduce to you the real… and ONLY Heavyweight Champion of the Worrrrrrrrld. Pennnnnnnnnnneloppeeeeeeee!

As Drake, Grimgor, the referee and everyone else in the American Airlines Center try to make sense of the unexpected distraction, a section of the crowd gets loud as a figure slithers through the audience and hops the guardrail, sliding into the ring behind Grimgor–

JC: Uh oh, get the hell out of there!

As Grimgor turns, Penelope unleashes a cloud of black mist, causing him to stumble back, falling into the ropes. She immediately turns toward Drake, and for a moment, it looks like a fight is about to break out, but Sahara charges down and slides under the ropes.

Drake slowly backs away, keeping his eyes locked on both Penelope and Sahara, who return the gaze. Slowly stepping through the ropes, Drake drops from the ring apron. Penelope smirks and softly backhands Sahara on the arm to get her attention. She motions toward the struggling Grimgor without turning her attention away from Drake.

Sahara smiles and grabs Grimgor by a leg and drags him toward the center of the ring. As Penelope continues staring down Drake, Sahara puts the boots to the already blinded Grimgor. Shortly after, Penelope joins in. The two put the boots to the larger man as the fans give a far more positive reaction than normal, in no small part to home town bias. Struggling against the mists' effects there isn't much he can do as Penelope and Sahara each grab an arm. The duo waste no time cracking Grimgor on each side of his head with a double Lumpectomy, his body going limp.

JC:  Penelope!  Arguably, Dallas’s favorite daughter!

DR:  She is.  There is no argument to be had!

The ringside doctor and various crewmen reach in grabbing Grimgor and dragging him out for assessment before any more damage could be done. Sahara and Penelope look pleased as punch, admiring their work before Sahara picks up the fallen microphone and hands it to Penelope. Penelope mouths "Why thank you." before she turns back to address the crowd.

Penelope: "Hello Dallas…"

The crowd gives Penelope a cheap pop as she smiles wickedly.

Penelope: "I've been away from my children for far too long. How are all you devious little denizens doing tonight?"

Another round of cheering rises up from the sold out crowd.

Penelope: "Splendid! I first want to apologize for that bit of…unpleasantness. You deserve far better than that ogre of a man attempting to wrestle. Which is why, later on tonight…"

Penelope places a gentle arm around Sahara's shoulders. She gives them a squeeze.

Penelope: "My precious little pet here will be facing Myra "Cry Me A" Rivers…for the XWF World Heavyweight Championship!"

The crowd gives another appreciative wave of cheers, although it's not certain whether it's in hopes of Myra defeating Sahara, or seeing a new champion crowned.

Penelope: "The same Myra Rivers who stymied my attempts to wrest that very title from her grasp on Night 1 of XWF Relentless."

Here come the boos. There's no doubt that the people of the Dallas/Fort Worth area would have much preferred to give Penelope a hero's welcome this evening.

Penelope: "Two hundred and sixty eight days Ms Rivers. That's how long you've managed to hold onto that title. Turning back one challenge after another, time and again. It's an impressive feat to be sure. You were right last week when you told these people that I am the toughest challenge you've faced yet. And you proved that at Relentless when you crushed my hand with the lid of that coffin!"

Penelope holds up her injured hand, a protective brace still affixed to her hand, wrist and lower forearm.

Penelope: "You proved that when you gave me that headbutt, sending me falling fifteen feet down that rope ladder and onto that very same coffin. You could have paralyzed me, you could have ended my career, hell, you could have killed me!"

The crowd booed again but there's still a smile on Penelope's face.

Penelope: "Deep down the coldest corner in the blackened heart that beats behind my chest…the embers of respect I have for you Myra, grew just a little. Because up until that point I wasn't exactly sure just how badly you wanted that victory. I wasn't sure just how low into the depths of fevered desperation you'd sink to keep that title. And now I do…so let me thank you for that."

Penelope's smile turns decidedly more sinister though as she continues.

Penelope: "Because now I know, that when push comes to shove…you won't finish the damn job Ms Rivers! You won't finish because you lack conviction.  You had the chance to end it all that night, but you chose to let me live. And in doing so began the death throws to your precious reign with that championship! You've been so preoccupied with cementing this ridiculous, decades long legacy of yours that you failed to realize the peril into which you've led this brand!"

Penelope points a finger off to the side where Sahara is standing.

Penelope: "The gorgeous creature standing next to me is wed to the man who, with his bare hands, had to grab hold of Madness! He had to pull it back from the brink of Death, a slow, pathetic agonizing end brought about by yourself! There is a reason she and I are standing here now Ms Rivers. We're not here to make up the numbers. No…no, for the better part of nine months Ms Rivers you have been the Statys quo. We've come to Madness to change that. Because the darkness was always here before the light, and the light can only exist because of the darkness. In the end Ms Rivers, it always wins…as will I. The game is far, far from over. In fact, it's barely just begun."

Stepping forward, Sahara whispers something to Penelope, to which she hands her the mic.

Sahara: "Maria Rivers--"

Penelope quickly leans in, likely correcting her.

Sahara: "I said Myra... didn't I? Anyway, I know I've heard the chatter... how I came in here and suddenly got a title match so soon, and there are far more deserving competitors and whatever. It probably has a lot to do with nepotism... but I don't care, as I see it, it's for a good cause. You’ve got a champion that’s held Madness hostage with her boring brand blah long enough, and later tonight, when I take what's rightfully hers–

Sahara emphatically points at Penelope.

Sahara: “I'm going to return it to its rightful owner, and your true champion... will be... Penelope Plimmswood.”

As the hometown fans pop, Sahara holds her arms out.

JC:  I have a bad feeling about this!

DR:  Why?

JC:  With Penelope and Sahara working together, I feel like their power is only strengthening, Damon!

DR:  Don’t be blinded by their Icon Status, Jacuinde!  I know… I know… the lights are very bright.

Madness returns with a live shot of John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City.  The Lions Guard Entertainment and MADNESS corporate jumbo jet sits awaiting takeoff clearance from the tower.  As the jet begins some forward motion, we switch to a shot inside.  Inside the passenger cabin, Thaddeus Duke watches through the window as the massive jet quickly picks up speed, racing down the runway.  Brody Goodman, looking slightly uncomfortable, sits across from his boss facing him.

’Beautiful’ Brody Goodman:  You sure this is the right thing to do, Boss Man?

Thaddeus Duke doesn’t peel his eyes from the window as he replies.

It doesn’t matter if it’s perceived as right or wrong, Brody.  What’s wrong is that company sorely underutilizing a man as talented as Ricky Rodriguez.

BBG:  There’s some underlying chatter.

Brody pauses as Thad looks at him.

BBG:  The term ‘poaching’ has come up.

?????:  Thad’s not poaching, dad.  He would never poach.

The camera pans to Thad’s right, revealing the source of the voice:  Leo Goodman.  Better known in the original OCW and TRIAD circles as just LEO.

They can say whatever they want, Thad pauses.  What I know is Ricky Rodriguez was unhappy.  What I know is he was already leaving.  What I know is that he gave them one last opportunity to salvage the relationship.  What I know, Brody… is they still didn’t give a damn.

BBG:  There’s also chatter of… nepotism.  Hiring your wife, hiring your quote unquote father in law…  Now you’re hiring another friend.

LEO:  That’s ridiculous!  Dad!  I’ve never seen a more upstanding, noble person in this industry than my man Thaddeus Duke.

I don’t hire my friends simply because they’re my friends, Brody.  My position gives me the mandate to put forth the best talent I can on the best cards I can.  A lot of talent has found their way off Madness.  Some their call, some mine.

What I know, Brody… is that I don’t hire my friends simply because they’re my friends.  I hire them because they can bring value to the XWF in general, and to Madness specifically.  Ricky Rodriguez is a source of untapped potential and I have every intention of giving him the canvas in which to paint his own masterpiece… just like everyone else.  It’s the same thing I have done whether they’re my friends or not.

The three men fall silent for a few moments.

LEO:  So… Quebec, huh?[/red]

We fade back to ringside.

JC:  Thaddeus Duke is now very apparently on his way to Mayhem and Zion Wrestling to relieve them of their Ricky Rodriguez!

DR:  I’ve known that boy for a very long time, Jacuinde!  Ricky is a little bit on the passive side.  He’ll do whatever you want him to do, but I think Thaddeus Duke has had the right idea.  Creating compelling television is a collaboration of minds, and maybe for the first time in his career, Ricky Rodriguez will have the freedom to just be himself, to at long last, carve his own path.

JC:  We highly anticipate the debut of Ricky Rodriguez here on the Madness brand, but before we get to that, we’ll take a break and get back to the action.  Stay with us!

Madness returns from break with ring announcer Randy Anderson standing in the center of the ring.

RA:  Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for ONE FALL!  Introducing first!

RA:  Being accompanied to the ring by Eren Hunt!  From Cincinnati, Ohio weighing 205 pounds… GABRIELLL LLLLLANDRYYYY!

Walking On A Dream by Empire Of The Sun plays. Gabriel Landry walks out. He stands by the entrance way soaking in the atmosphere. He bolts down to the ring with a sense of enthusiasm.  Sliding under the bottom rope, once inside the ring he kips up. He ascends to the second turnbuckle to play to the crowd. He does a backflip. Walks to the middle of the ring. He continues to get the crowd hype with his exuberance.

JC:  The tag team champions on their way to the ring!

DR:  Hunt and Landry have dominated the tag team scene here on Madness!

JC:  They have, but in recent weeks, they’ve found themselves on the receiving end of some twin magic from the challengers and former champions, the Bing Bong Twinzz!

As Gabriel Landry stands in the ring his music, “Empire of the Sun;” fades out. The crowd cheers for the tag team champions. He takes a moment to soak in the positive reaction from the audience. The cheers die down. Gabriel turns to the ramp in anticipation of Mc Munquee and his twin making their way down to the ring.   

Gabriel Landry: Bing Bong Twinzz...

The crowd instantly boo, not allowing Gabriel to complete his thought. He is not deterred, he allows the fans to voice their displeasure for the dynamic duo. Gabe takes a deep breath, collects his thoughts, and continues on.

Gabriel Landry: Dealing with douchebags is nothing new. Dealt with a few over the course of my short career, trust me, this isn’t my first rodeo. Your ambush a couple of weeks ago doesn’t faze me in the slightest. I could stand here, rant, rage. Get my blood pleasure spiked to the point all of you would question, Gabe, are you about to have a heart attack. I am not a piss and vinegar type of guy so I’ll tell you what. MC Munquee... I am going to allow my actions to speak louder than any fired up rant ever could. I’m getting my pound of flesh tonight, count on it! 

The crowd cheers. Gabriel tosses the mic away. He is ready to get this battle started.

RA:  His opponent!

RA:  From Jacksonville, Florida, weighing allegedly over 300 pounds… one half the Bing Bong Twinzz… EMMMM CEEEE MUNKEEEE!

JC:  These two weirdos… who apparently are super heavyweights now… have vowed to put the tag team champions in the Bing Bong Penitentiary!

DR:  These guys are ridiculous and I love it!

Gabriel Landry w/Eren Hunt
- vs -
MC Munqueee w/Li’l Ca$h App

MC would look to gain an early advantage in the match and ground Landry’s speed and aerial finesse. Landry begins the match, looking to utilize that speed to his advantage as he avoided an early collar-and-elbow tie-up, avoiding C-Munqqquee’s arms and taking his back and leaping up for a hurricanrana. MC refuses to let Landry flip him over and pushes him. Landry counters mid-flight, landing gracefully on his feet but C-Munqqueee floors him with a Lou Thesz Press and peppers Landry with rights and lefts before pulling him to his feet and throwing him aggressively into the corner, sending a series of boots to the midsection and mudhole stomping him. The referee would give MC a five-count and only right before the five would the former tag team champion back-off. The reprieve would allow Landry the opportunity to regain his bearings and get back into the match. This would be evident when MC would come charging in and Landry effortlessly hoisted himself up onto the turnbuckle and leap off, spiking him with a makeshift Tornado DDT, scoring an early nearfall following an unsuccessful pin attempt. At ringside, Hunt would slap the mat in encouragement, yelling his tag team partner on.

With the momentum in his favor, Landry would go on to continue to impress with his high-flying style, taking down MC with a handspring elbow as well as an impressive Spanish Fly that got a very audible pop from the Dallas crowd. However C-Munqqquee wasn’t willing to stay down and let one half of the tag team champions dictate the pace of the entire match and fought his way back, thanks to well-timed Codebreaker as he countered an attempted springboard cutter from Landry. MC would keep Landry grounded for a good five minutes with crafty brawling tactics and relying on Li’l Ca$h App providing the necessary distractions to allow him to wear down Landry with ground-and-pound, chokes and other underhandedness, much to the chagrin of Eren Hunt who remonstrates. As the match begins to near its conclusion, Landry starts to mount a comeback, much to the delight of the Texas crowd. He counters MC’s attempt of a headbutt with a well-timed jawbreaker, coming down in a seated, split-legged position on the mat. He rallies with cheers from the crowd, building up a head of steam and nailing some big-time moves including a successful handspring cutter and a front-flipping piledriver that really gets the crowd going. Landry would signal to the crowd that it's time for the end and ascends the top rope, looking to “Take To The Sky” but Li’l Ca$h App has seen enough, jumping onto the ring apron and pushing Landry off which causes the referee to call for the bell, giving Landry the DQ win.

WINNER:  Gabriel Landry by DQ (6:49)

The crowd boos vehemently as Li’l Ca$h gets into the ring and begins to beat on Landry as the timekeeper vociferously rings the bell as if it's going to stop anything. Hunt though slides under the ring and takes out Li’l Ca$h App with a crossbody block before lifting him and drilling him with the “San Manuel Spike”. MC C-Munqqquee is back to his feet now and goes to attack Hunt from behind but is stopped in his tracks by Landry who takes him out with the Hurricanrana Driver to a massive cheer from the fans. Hunt and and Landry grab both Bing Bong Twinzz up respectively and launch them over the top rope as the referee hands them their tag team championship belts and they hold them aloft, pointing at the twins as they retreat angrily up the ramp, mouthing off and pointing back.

JC:  Two weeks ago on this program, The Bing Bong Twinzz despite not winning, got the better of the tag team champions!

DR:  But tonight, the champions were ready for ‘em!

A new graphic displays on the X-Tron.

[Image: h9J4GVP.png]

JC:  It is official!  November 5th on pay per view from the O2 Arena in London, the Bing Bong Twinzz will challenge Gabriel Landry and Eren Hunt for the tag team championships!  Damon, what about it?

DR:  I think Hunt and Landry ought not get overconfident.  The Twinzz are absolute clowns but they’ve shown in the past that sometimes, they know how to hit that higher gear and can definitely steal this one if the reigning champions aren’t careful.

JC:  It should be a good one.  Fans, when we come back, Hayley Fien will defend the X-Division title.

JC:  Back here tonight on Madness in Dallas!  Up next, Hayley Fien is set to defend the X-Division Championship as she goes one on one with Johnny Miami.

DR:  As is always the case with the X-Division championship, this is extreme rules and Jacuinde, no matter how a match looks on paper or how heavily favored someone is, any time you introduce weapons into the picture, all bets are off.

JC:  That’s right and you just never know how these types of matches will unfold.

RA:  The following contest is an extreme rules match for the X-Division Championship!  First, the challenger.  Already in the ring… from Miami, Florida weighing 175 pounds… Johnny MIIIIIAMIIII!

JC:  Damon, I don’t know the last time Johnny Miami has won a match.

DR:  Thing about professional wrestling, Jacuinde, is each week is an opportunity to wipe the slate clean and start fresh.

RA:  From Wildwood, New Jersey… she is the reigning, defending X-Division Champion… HAYLEYYYY FIIIINE!

JC:  Karma has bitten Hayley Fien in recent weeks!

DR:  Indeed it has!  After so unceremoniously dispatching of Jacki O’Lantern to claim that title, two weeks ago on Madness, it was Drake Hemingway taking out Hayley Fien!

JC:  And on someone else’s orders!

DR:  Allegedly!

JC:  Damon, Drake was seen backstage talking to someone right before the attack on the champion.  The last I checked, 1 + 1 still equals 2.

Never Dawn (instrumental) by Lacuna Coil kicks in as the fans boo at her. Out comes Hayley Fien as she’s looking down. She looks back up as soon as the heavy guitar part kicks and walks to the ring. Ignoring the fans boos, she blows past them. As the guys are trying to cat call her, she stops and mockingly blows kisses at them and says that she’s not in their league. Hayley rolls into the ring and stands in the middle of it. She eyes the crowd still booing at her.

XWF X-Division Championship
Hayley Fien ©
- vs -
Johnny Miami
-Xtreme Rules-

As champion and challenger prepare for the match ahead, a variety of different weapons are strewn across both the mat and the floor surrounding the ring. Chairs, tables, 2x4s, steel pipes, kendo sticks to name but a few are on display. The champion goes to grab a kendo stick and start off on the front foot but Johnny is quick to grab a weapon too, snatching up a steel chair. They stare at each for a moment before charging at one another, weapons in-hand. As the impact of kendo meets chair reverberates, both Fien and Miami drop them. The two would go back-and-forth with a series of catch–wrestling and technical exchanges, forgoing the use of the weapons on offer entirely for a good few minutes before Fien’s true colors would eventually come into play, grabbing a lead pipe and driving into Johnny’s ribs as he attempted a 450 splash.

Fien would continue to go on the attack, bringing the weapons more and more into the fray and amalgamating them with her moves. She flattens Johnny with a sit-out facebuster onto a steel chair but only gets nearfall. Johnny would fight back though, catching Fien coming in and hitting with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors that sends her through the ropes and to the outside. Johnny would follow-up, grabbing a steel chair and climbing up the top rope and nailing a high-cross body to the outside, flattening the champion with the steel chair at the same time to a massive pop that grows when he kips-up on the outside, pumping himself up.

The match would continue to increase in intensity thanks to the nature of the match and the high-octane styles of both champion and challenger. Miami would secure several nearfalls as he capitalized on his momentum on the outside, keeping Fien on the backfoot. However he would soon go to the well one too many times, crashing and burning after an attempted spiral tap that saw him hit nothing but a pile of stacked steel chairs. Holding his neck in pain from the hard impact, Fien would take advantage, grabbing Johnny up and drilling him with the “Blue Heart’s Desire” Burning Hammer back into the pile of chairs, subsequently pinning him and securing another successful championship defense as the referee counted to three.

WINNER:  and STILL X-Division Champion
Hayley Fien (9:13)

JC:  Hayley Fien, with another successful defense of her championship here on Madness!

DR:  She’s proving to be a fighting champion, you gotta respect it even if you don’t respect her.

JC:  Looks like she has something to say!

After her match up, Hayley Fien is still in the ring and asks for a microphone. The ringside crew hands it over.

Hayley Fien: DRAKE HEMINGWAY!

The fans are in silence with Hayley not caring about their reaction at all.

Hayley Fien:  Two weeks ago, you had a lot of gaul to come into this ring and attack ME after I successfully defended MY championship!

The fans give a slight mixed reaction for that statement.

Hayley Fien: If you think attacking me is going to make ME afraid of you, you are SADLY MISTAKEN! I don’t back down from anyone at all! If someone comes for me, I will fight back! What are your issues with me and WHY?!

She turns to the stage and leans over the rope.

Hayley Fien: COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW AND STAND FACE TO FACE!

The fans are standing to see what could happen as the lights go out. We hear Drake Hemingway’s theme song kick in, but no sign of Drake coming out.. Just then we see static come up on the screen and a black picture comes in. We hear the voice of Drake Hemingway.

Drake Hemingway: You’re quite... emotional, Hayley.

Drake emits a slight chuckle as the fans boo the enigmatic, mysterious wrestler.

Drake Hemingway: Suppose that is to be expected. Our introduction with one another was a tad unconventional. I assure you. I hold no ill will. My problem with you on a scale from one to ten is zero. Our chance meeting wasn’t random, oh no, not at all.  Before anyone, including you, believe I targetted you to communicate my desire for the X-Division Championship you have made no secret of being proud to wear. Mere trinkets are not my sole motivation. Icing on the cake? Sure. I don’t possess the same gold lust that drives our peers into madness. Material possessions come and go Ms. Fien. Whether I remove the X-Division Championship from your hand is neither here nor there, all you need to know at this time. As it relates to my intentions with you, we all answer to someone. I can say with absolute certainty I don’t answer to your whims. So no, I won’t join you in the ring once more. The time isn’t now. My terms. Not yours Ms.Fien. Until we meet again... take care.

Drake snaps his fingers. The screen fades to black.  Hayley is left taken aback in the ring as Damon Riggs stands up from his commentary post.

Damon Riggs:  With our esteemed General Manager away this evening, he has expressed, through me, his desire to see Hayley Fien defend her X-Division Championship in just 13 days in London.

That opponent?  If you couldn’t figure that out by now, then I really can’t help you.  Ms. Fien, your dance partner on the 5th of November… is Drake Hemingway.[/white]

Dallas cheers the announcement as Damon Riggs returns to commentary and a graphic shows on screen.

[Image: R619BLM.png]

JC:  That match up, apparently made official by our stand-in General Manager…

DR:  I am not a stand in, Jacuinde.  Thaddeus Duke remains in touch with Madness despite him being in flight to Quebec.  He relayed his wishes to me through a text message and I simply relayed that order.

JC:  Nevertheless, Fien versus Hemingway is the second title match made official this evening, and that one should be a doozy!

DR:  You need a thesaurus!

JC:  Ladies and gentlemen, stay tuned to Madness as we have a lot more in store!

S&M By Rhianna begins to play throughout the American Airline Arena. “Spoiled” Summer Page walks down the aisle, followed by Enigma, who is holding the XWF Madness United States Championship belt over his left shoulder. They get to ringside, and Summer walks up the ring steps as Enigma hops up onto the ring apron. Enigma opens the bottom and middle ropes. Summer enters the ring, followed by Enigma. Summer grabs the microphone.

JC:  Summer Page and U.S. Champ Enigma set to join us here tonight on Madness!

DR:  Page and Marisol Vilaro have been embroiled in a nasty feud of late and made official two weeks ago, on the 5th of November, they will get it on!

“Spoiled” Summer Page: Mari, Mari, Mari, I honestly never thought we would ever be in this position. We will be in a big pay-per-view match in just a couple of weeks. Not on the same side, but we will be in opposing corners. We were once thick as thieves doing everything together, and I was happy to help promote Vilaro Systems because you have a hell of a product, plus you were my girl. So it was a win for everybody. I don’t know where to start with you because you’ll just manage to twist my words around because that is simply what you do. You’ve done it your whole career to everybody. It doesn’t matter if it were me, Mosh, Cliff, or Reno, and I am sure when you use up Gorgo, Chad, and Ness, you’ll no doubt do the same to them. But hey, I respect that because your ruthlessness has gotten you to the pinnacle of your industries. Both fitness and wrestling, so I can only applaud you for that. We tried to have a tag team match opposing each other, and in a couple of weeks, we will have our one one-on-one showdown. But over the last couple of weeks, it has been bothering me that you never gave an explanation as to why you chose to attack me several months ago. So why don’t you prance your way down here and explain yourself to me?!

JC:  Marisol Vilaro, being called out here in Dallas!

DR:  I urge them to tread very carefully!

JC:  Last Madness, Thaddeus Duke ordered that if there was anymore physicality between the two, that they’d both be suspended indefinitely!

Summer waits for just a few moments, as all of a sudden, the catchy beat of Shake it off by Taylor Swift hits over the public address system, as the arena floods with loud boos, for perhaps the most hated woman in New York at the current moment.  The daughter of Brad Jackson soon arrives dressed in a purple strapless top, a black flared mini skirt, black Gucci high heel pumps, and a matching handbag from the same company. The arrogant Fitness Guru is flanked by Cyrus Braddok, her trusted bodyguard, and her mentor, Nessa Wall.  Marisol soaks in the hostile reaction as she gives a sarcastic pageant wave to her “adoring” public as she soon struts down the ramp like she owns the place getting into it, with the fans at ringside as her entourage follows right behind. The Catalonian woman sneers at Summer, with an annoyed look for being called out to the ring by Summer Page. As Cyrus soon lifts Mari up gently by her waist onto the ring apron, Nessa joins her, climbing up the stairs, followed by Cyrus, who enters halfway, holding the ropes.

Nessa soon enters first, followed by Marisol, who maintains her glare at Summer before giving her a bitchy smile; the Ambitchous one soon grabs a microphone as Mari motions for her music to be cut. As Nessa soon speaks in a clear, obnoxious, and snarky tone.

Nessa Wall:  Use me? You have me confused for a numbskull like Chris Mosh. Now, it gives me great pleasure to introduce to all of you disgusting, boorish, New York City simpletons the most magnificent woman to grace your screens. She is the future of Madness and this entire business, the CEO and Founder of Vilaro Fitness and VilaroFit Gyms; she is the calculating, magnetic, drop-dead gorgeous, and a real beacon of light in this business. I give you my protege MARISOL VILARO!

The fans give that woman a loud reaction of boos as the petite blonde hands the microphone over to the Fitness Guru.  Who has a bitchy look on her face; these two were once friends Cryus stands guard, ready to make a move if needed. The ruthless business woman soon put the microphone to her lips and began to speak.

Marisol Vilaro: First, thank you, Nessa, for that lovely introduction; again, calculating coming from a genius like you? It means the world to me, truly. 

The fans boo the love fest going on between Nessa and Marisol, but they don’t care. It includes obnoxious kissing of the air by the cheek as Summer and E look on, confused, almost amused.  The Fitness Guru soon speaks again, cutting directly to the matter.

Marisol Vilaro:  Why did I attack you? Let's take this back. It started earlier this year after you failed against Serenity Holmes and went radio silent. I couldn’t contact you at all, and we were supposed to be a team; you got in your feelings over what? Mosh’s success? Or what over my rise to stardom? Instead of talking to me, you speak to literally our enemies. You made a choice, and you know, for a while, I was content with forgiving you. I was, I mean, all that we have done together from the very time I arrived until now, it was something, huh? I mean, the domination of a company for two years? That had to be something and all the time we spent together. But then I had an epiphany.

Nessa couldn’t help herself as the mic came toward her.

Nessa Wall: That means she had a revelation; I know it is a big word.

Marisol then returned the microphone to her lips.

Marisol Vilaro:  Right, either way, if I forgave you, then what message would that send? That everyone can continue to use and abuse me?! No, this cesspool business will chew and spit you out, but I will not let it. So you know what? I decided a message needed to be sent, and you had to be that message that Mari’s done playing around, so I just needed the perfect time and your match against Mears. What better time than that? So, having Cyrus take out the Big guy there allowed me to get to you; it was simple and ingenious. Then I decided to have fun with this, so I had you going around and around, but I didn’t think you’d have the gall to steal from me. But as far as using people? Reno betrayed me, Morgan the same thing, and you and Mosh, you would have crossed me, but I wasn’t going to let that happen; hell, you could have bothered attending a meeting I called!

“Spoiled” Summer Page: Aww! All of this because you wanted my attention? This all makes sense because you never liked that my Uprising World Championship was won and lost without you even being involved. That is when it started. That is when things started to get awkward and the crumbling of the One Percent began. Which is why you think I owed you an apology. Which is fine because that is how entitled you are and I used to love that about you. You manifest the things you want, you go for it, and you get it. It is why you are in the position you are in now. Which is why I have to give it to you for getting one over on me and the big guy. I truly do…but that doesn’t mean I like it. Have you considered though this is why all these people went ahead and “betrayed” you? Just a thought because you are the common denominator. Not Reno, Chris, or Cliff, or even me. You are that common denominator but that is irrelevant, right?

Summer shrugs her shoulders.

“Spoiled” Summer Page: It is honestly why I avoided bickering with you because you twist the words of everyone. Everyone! I have no desire to chase my own tail. I entered into this business to step into the ring, to continue to grow as a performer, and reach my ultimate goals. To once again be the World Heavyweight Champion. Which is what you can’t handle because not being the center of everyone’s attention. That is why I am so excited that we are finally squaring off against one another in a couple weeks. So we can finally put this all behind us and can go on our merry way.

Marisol scoffed as she said.

Marisol Vilaro: In case you haven’t noticed the situation here’s the deal, I speak the truth as I always have and you act like I am twisting your words or actions. Tell me did you show up when I called the One Percent meeting? No, tell me did you even once check up to see how I was doing? I will give you a hint, that answer is also no. But you know what I am done with that, but we are going to have a match and I will do what I did to Mosh and pin you in the center of the ring proving everything I have been saying this whole time has been true.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:  Typical Mari. Twist a way, girl, but we both know the truth. We had been in a tumultuous time in our relationship for a while at that point because you couldn’t handle I did something on my own. Just like I’ll put an end to this drama myself  in a couple weeks inside this very ring.

Summer and Marisol stand face to face not taking an eye off each other. After a few moments Enigma puts his hand on Summer’s shoulder as Cyrus whispers something into Marisol’s ear. Each lady starts backing up in opposite directions without taking their eyes off each other. Marisol and Cyrus exit one side of the ring while Summer and Enigma exit the other side of the ring.

[Image: QxCufAG.png]

JC:  Enigma and Cyrus Braddock, doing their duty in the ring just now as they successfully avoided any physical confrontation between these two ladies!

DR:  That’s all well and good.  Those two men will be in action a little later on, but these two women, I suspect, will treat us to one hell of a match on the 5th of November.

JC:  There’s no doubt about that, but fans… there’s still a lot more to come!

Madness returns to see the Madness jumbo jet landed on the tarmac at an airport in Quebec with the cargo door lowered to the ground.  Seconds later, a double stretch Bentley limousine exits the belly of the plane and down the ramp.  The cameras watch for a few seconds until the limousine is out of view before fading to ringside in Dallas.

JC:  Thaddeus Duke and Brody Goodman have apparently landed in Quebec City!

DR:  Zion Wrestling’s Monday Night Mayhem is live tonight IN Quebec City and I know if Thaddeus Duke had his way, he’d do a lot more tonight than just ruffle a few feathers as he steals one of their most talented performers right from their front door.

JC:  Maybe we’ll see what happens a little later on, but right now, Chris Mosh is set to go one on one with Carmen Santana.

DR:  Mosh has been a little up and a little down of late, of course, no thanks to Elijah Copeland.  On the other side, Carmen Santana has yet to pick up her first win.  As I said earlier, every week is a new opportunity for a clean slate.

RA:  The following contest is set for one fall!

RA:  Introducing first!  From Beverly Hills, California… CARMENNNN SANNNNTANAAAA!

The arena tron shows a shadowy silhouette against a California sunset. The arena lights go down, a dreamlike fog rains down from the ceiling as the lights come back on with a red tint as Carmen Santana emerges. She invites audience members to “keep dreaming”. She deliberately makes sure to stay out of reach of any common fans as she struts down to the ring. She gets into the ring slowly, about two seconds straddled on the middle rope and leaned forward.

JC:  Santana lookin’ good this evening!

DR:  She always looks good.

RA:  Her opponent!  From Las Vegas, Nevada weighing 210 pounds… The VEEE IIII PEEEE… CHRIIIIIIS  MOSSSSSSH!

Carmen Santana
- vs -
Chris Mosh

Mosh and Carmen would begin the match with a traditional lockup, both trying to secure an early advantage, pushing the other back-and-forth. However this was a no-contest given Mosh’s far superior height and strength advantage and he would pull Carmen into a side headlock with ease, wrenching back on her head and neck before pulling into a front face lock and hitting a hard snap suplex. Carmen would take the move but resiliently got back to her feet quickly, brushing it off and catching the former multi-time champion with a series of quick-hit melee moves, firstly nailing him with a standing dropkick followed up by running enziguri. This would temporarily disorient him enough for Carmen to pull him into a small package pinning combination but the referee barely got his hand down for one before Mosh would power out of the entanglement.

Mosh would go back on the offensive, cutting off Carmen’s attempt to keep the momentum in her favor with a hard swinging neckbreaker followed up by an impressive belly-to-belly suplex that sends Carmen practically halfway across the ring. Mosh would go for a pin of his own but the referee counts to two before Carmen valiantly kicks out. The California Dreamgirl would rally again, countering an attempt at a Northern Lights Suplex into a surprising snap DDT that would result in another nearfall. Carmen’s momentum would soon grind to a halt though as Mosh’s experience would come to the forefront. He would wear down Carmen with a series of consecutive suplexes of different variants before hooking her up into the “Moshplex” (Bridging Fisherman's Suplex) and the referee’s hand hitting the mat for the…

JC:  Woah!  The lights have gone out here in Dallas!

DR:  Mosh was just about to pick up the three count!

JC:  If the official can’t see it, he can’t count it!

When the lights return, Elijah Copeland is in the ring behind Chris Mosh.  The official pleads with him not to do what he’s thinking of doing.  Those pleas go ignored.  Mosh, initially distracted with his attention toward the entrance way, turns around.  Seeing Copeland, he takes a step back and begins running his mouth.

JC:  Mosh wants to do it right now!

DR:  We literally still have a match going on here!

During the “will they or won’t they” Carmen Santana has begun recovering and slowly gets to her feet.  Copeland begs off Mosh, turns, and clobbers Santana with a lariat that spins her inside out.  The referee calls for the bell.

WINNER:  Carmen Santana by DQ (9:44)

JC:  Elijah Copeland is a ghost!

DR:  Mosh is livid!

JC:  Santana is the DQ winner here tonight on Madness!

Copeland escapes the ring after the lariat before Mosh can even react.  In the ring, Mosh leans down to aid Carmen Santana, but keeps his eyes steady on Elijah Copeland who stares a hole through Mosh as he backpedals up the ramp.  On the X-Tron above and behind Copeland:

[Image: Pu26CCT.png]

JC:  With Remember, Remember, the 5th of November just 13 days away, our 5th match has just been made official!

DR:  Chris Mosh and Elijah Copeland will go one on one LIVE in London!

JC:  This all started when Copeland cost Mosh the United States title against Enigma back at Relentless last month!

DR:  And now they’ll clash one on one!

JC:  Still to come folks, to huge title matches!

When Madness returns from break, the footage picks up outside of the Videotron Centre in Quebec City, Quebec, the home of tonight's Zion Wrestling Mayhem show. Fans who remember what happened on the last Madness knew exactly why they were there. Seated upon a concrete wall was none other than Ricky Rodriguez. Not even having a match tonight, Ricky was dressed rather casually, a pair of gray denim jeans and a light blue Texas Chainsaw Massacre hoodie.

But Ricky wasn't alone. Joining him would be Ashlynn Cassidy and Willa Stoneheart. Ashlynn was dressed just as casually as Ricky, a pair of black, form fitting, leggings and a hoodie matching the one Ricky wore perfectly. Willa still had her match coming up so she was all geared up, except for a black leather jacket to cut some of the night air's chill.

Willa Stoneheart: 'You know..whatever you decide, we have your back the whole way, all the way, no matter what.'

Ashlynn nodded her head, wholeheartedly agreeing with Willa's sentiment. She wrapped her arm around Willa's shoulders, the pair smiling reassuringly at Ricky.

Ashlynn Cassidy: 'Of course! To the end of the Earth and back! We'll be right here with you.'

Ricky Rodriguez: 'I honestly don't know what I'd do without you two. Even when nothin bout none of this seems for sure or nothin, I still feel like I can run it all with you two supportin me like y'all do.'

Rising up off of that wall, Ricky wore that bright smile as he wrapped his arms around both of them. They just stood there, embracing one another for a few moments before that Bentley limo pulled up to where they were. The trio broke their hug, turning their attention to the car. Coming out of it first was 'Beautiful' Brody Goodman and shortly after was General Manager of XWF's Madness brand, Thaddeus Duke.

Ricky's smile brightened that much more after seeing Thad who clearly returned the enthusiasm showed by Ricky. The two stepped up to each other, sharing a big hug, even letting it linger. Finally parting, Thad took a step back, looking Ricky up and down.

Ricky Rodriguez: 'Thaddy here to save me?'

Of course I am, they're stupid for wasting you and now everyone's gonna see it.

And of course, that's when Brody stepped up to the plate.

'Beautiful' Brody Goodman: 'Beautiful Brody Goodman here with what could be one of the biggest inside scoops to date! I'm on location at this week's Zion Wrestling Mayhem event. And I'm here, of course, with none other than, what most can only describe as disgruntled, Ricky Rodriguez! Thanks for meeting with us, Double R.'

Ricky Rodriguez: 'Mann, ain't like I got shit else to do here tonight, right?'

'Beautiful' Brody Goodman: 'Damn, we're getting right to it, aren't we?'

Ricky Rodriguez: 'Y'all saw that whole in ring right last week, yeah? Assumin that's why y'all here. And I mean..'

Extending his arms outwards, Ricky seemingly presents the arena behind him.

Ricky Rodriguez: 'Y'know..after that whole thing out there in the ring last week? Not one fuckin person in Zion, outside of Willa of course, reached out to me. No askin how I'm doin. No seein if anythin can be done. Just fuckin..nothin. So..y'know what that means?'

'Beautiful' Brody Goodman: 'What's that mean?'

Ricky Rodriguez: 'It means alotta things, Brody. First and foremost, I'm done, fuck it. I'm not gonna be in a place that, no matter what I do or say or feel, doesn't even fuckin see me. It means that I needa step away before I start legit hatin the people in that arena. Maybe I'll step away, branch out and do other things and maybe things will be different later.'

Though his words sounded hopeful, the body language and expression Ricky carried proved he felt nothing like that.

Ricky Rodriguez: 'But most importantly, you..'

Ricky motions his head towards Thad, that smile shifting more into a smirk.

Ricky Rodriguez: 'Let's fuckin do it.'

Thad was so stoked by Ricky's answer, he clapped his hands together, nodding his head.

'Let's fucking do it.'

Turning around, Ricky focused his attention on Willa, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly.

Ricky Rodriguez: 'Go kick all the ass out there, baby. Ima go get this squared away then we'll celebrate the future~'

Willa grinned from ear to ear, nodding her head in full agreement. The two shared a kiss as Willa turned, making her way back inside. Once those doors closed behind her, Ricky and Ash walked up to Thad and Brody.

Ricky Rodriguez: 'Let's make it official.'

First, I really gotta take a leak.

Thad & Ricky advance toward the front of the building, stopping at the sign post.  High above their heads is Zion Wrestling lit up bright on the marquee.  The car door behind them, opens up.  Leo calls out after Thad and Ricky.

LEO:  IF YOU’RE PEEIN’ I’M PEEIN’![/red]

The Brody and Leo Goodman, Thaddeus Duke and Ricky Rodriguez, with their backs to the cameras as Ashlynn casually looks on, relieve themselves on the proverbial front doorstep of Zion Wrestling.  Excitement radiated from all of them as they got into the limo. As soon as that last door closed, the scene cut away to Madness in Dallas.

DR:  Welcome to Madness, Ricky Rodriguez!

JC:  …did they just literally piss on…

DR:  They most certainly did!

JC:  While Ricky and Madness make it official, we’ll take a break.  When we come back… Cyrus Braddock challenges Enigma for the United States Championship!

JC:  We’re back here in Dallas…

DR:  Thad just texted me a pic just now, Jacuinde!  It’s signed, sealed and delivered!  Ricky Rodriguez is officially Madness bound!

JC:  This has been a wild ride tonight, certainly Ricky Rodriguez becoming the newest member of the Madness brand should add a lot of entertainment to what it is we do here on Monday nights but right now, Damon, the United States title is on the line!

RA:  The following contest… is for the United States Championship!

RA:  Introducing the challenger!  From Memphis, Tennessee.  Weighing 305 pounds… CYYYYRUSSS BRRRRRRADDOCK!

As the drum beat starts up for Animal Magnetism, Cyrus Braddock steps out from behind the curtain.  Stopping on stage, he surveys the crowd a moment before throwing up his arms and yelling something unintelligible.  On the way down the aisle, his stride matches the drum beat as he looks over the nearby members of the Universe.  Every now and then, he'll exchange a fist bump with a cheering fan.

JC:  The 6 foot 9 Tower of Power that is Cyrus Braddock!

DR:  Marisol Vilaro’s assassin!  Her attack dog!

RA:  Weighing 275 pounds.  He is the reigning!  Defending!  United States Champion!  EEEEEEEEENIGGGGMAAAA!

Luna est dominae,
Volkodlak malorum,
Artes et perditae,
Lycan incarnatus,
Luna est dominae,
Volkodlak malorum,
Artes et perditae,
Lycan incarnatus…

A dense fog rolls out along the entrance ramp, the haunting whispered chant growing in volume along with the pulsing tempo of the music. A hulking appears from the gloom, slowly and methodically stalking towards the ring. His leather doomsday cloak is open over his massive chest, each step bringing him further into the light until “The Monster Machine” is revealed in full.

The dark and Gothic chanting continues, music swelling in volume as each pulse in the tempo and each measured step of the monster are in sync.

Rota! Vita! Mara! Vena! Mare! Dracul! Morte! Vita! Rota! Vita! Mara! Vena! Mare! Dracul! Morte! Vita!

ENIGMA ascends the ring steps and subtly wipes his feet on the apron, turning towards the crowd as he removes the hood from his head, revealing his soot-streaked face and colorless eyes as well as the snake writhing around his neck. Throwing his head back, he sprays a bloody mist into the air before letting out a snarl. When his head lowers, blood drips from his chin and down his heaving chest.

JC:  As big as Enigma is, Damon… Big Cy Braddock is even bigger if you can believe it!

DR:  If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn’t believe it!

XWF United States Championship
ENIGMA ©
- vs -
Cyrus Braddock

If you looked up the word “Slobberknocker” in the dictionary, you’d see a picture of the Monster Machine and Cyrus Braddock going hammer-and-tongs like two Greek Gods clashing atop Mount Olympus. LIke with the end of the mixed tag match from a fortnight ago, both men would attempt to overpower each in the early-going but reaping no rewards. Enigma would attempt a massive discus clothesline but the 6ft9 behemoth Braddock wouldn’t even budge, offering nothing but a cocky smile as he thumped his chest in defiance. Enigma wouldn’t need a second invitation to try again and rams a massive big boot straight to Braddock’s jaw which does stagger him this time but also seems to fire him up too. He responds with a big boot of his own that sends the defending champion down who bounces right back, shaking the momentary cobwebs away and runs at Braddock only to get caught in a massive overhead backbreaker. Braddock goes for a pin but barely gets a one-count as the champion powers out defiantly.

Braddock would press his advantage over the next five minutes, forcing Enigma on the backfoot and hammering away at him in the corner, disorienting the champion with Snake Eyes and pushing the referee’s patience by just straight-up choking him in the corner before planting his foot in his throat as well. The referee remonstrates with him but he might as well be invisible such is the notice he takes. Eventually, Braddock would turn his head sharply in the referee’s direction as if to warn him off. This split-second lapse would be all that Enigma would need to get himself back into the match. He would bury a big boot straight into Braddock’s midsection followed by a clubbing blow to the back of the neck before grabbing him and hitting a corner exploder suplex.

As Enigma would build his momentum back into the match, eventually it would come back to the two behemoths standing toe-to-toe in the center of the ring, trading punches like two heavyweight boxers throwing caution to the wind in the last round. Neither would give an inch, absorbing everything the other was throwing until the champion would begin to wear down his taller adversary. He bounced off the ropes, and crashed into Braddock with a running lariat that would send Braddock staggering into the ropes. Enigma would charge again, going for a spear but Braddock would counter audaciously, going for the Vilaro’s Justice powerbomb. Incredibly though, Enigma would counter, able to land on his feet, shaking the ring beneath them. He displays incredible strength, pressing Braddock high over his head and drilling him back down with Damnation (gorilla press drop/slam) before bookending the comeback with “Questions & Answers” (Chokebomb). Enigma would press his legs over onto Braddock’s shoulders as the referee counted 1…..2…..3!

WINNER:  and STILL United States Champion
ENIGMA (14:23)

DR:  This has been a grievous miscarriage of justice here tonight!

JC:  Enigma successfully defends his championship and…

DR:  Braddock got his foot on the rope!  The count should’ve been stopped!

JC:  Even if it had been stopped, I don’t think Cy had enough left to kick out!

DR:  Maybe he didn’t but now we’ll never know!  He didn’t think he had to kick out since his leg was on the rope!

The crowd erupts as another ppv card graphic is displayed on the X-Tron.

[Image: FsLuaX0.png]

JC:  Annnnd we’re gonna run this one back in London!

DR:  This was the right thing to do!  I know Thad doesn’t like to interfere with official decisions, but had he been here he might’ve thought differently.  As it stands, Enigma is victorious tonight but he’ll have to face Big Cy again in just 13 days!

JC:  Fans, we’re still not done!  As Damon mentioned, we’re a mere 13 days from our very first ever Madness exclusive pay per view and coming up next, the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line in a massive main event!  Sahara challenges Myra Rivers for the big one, next on Madness!

Madness returns from break with the cameras focused on Randy Anderson in the center of the ring followed by a ringing of the bell.

RA:  This match… is set for one fall and is for the XWF World Heavyweight Championshiiiip!

RA:  Introducing first!  From Miami, Florida!  She is the REIGNING!  DEFENDING!  UNDISPUTED!  UNDEFEATED!  HEAVYWEIGHT!  CHAMPION!  Of the WORLD!  MMMMMMMMYRAAAA RRRRRRIVERRRRRRS!

JC:  Myra Rivers in hostile territory here tonight!

DR:  Dallas, Texas is the hometown of Penelope and Myra will no doubt have her work cut out for her tonight!

JC:  Say what you will about her challenger, but she’s very capable of stealing this thing tonight!

DR:  Sahara is capable and that’s why she and Penelope are Icon Status while everyone else licks their boots.

JC:  The champ will speak!

Before the match begins, Myra requests a microphone at this point. She removes the title from around her waist and then hands it over to the referee. She does hear a more mixed reception than she’s used to, but it doesn’t seem to be bothering her at all. She takes things in stride before she begins to express her thoughts.

Myra Rivers: Now, I know I am probably not the most popular person here at the moment…

The more negative reactions become a little louder in this moment.

Myra Rivers: But that’s just fine. I learned my lesson from Relentless and I understand that Penelope is your hometown girl. I also understand that there are fans in this town from a decade ago that happen to hold a grudge against me for the misadventures of the one protege I’ve ever had in my career that turned out to be a massive failure in this industry but that’s besides the point. I’ve got a title to defend and there is some revenge to be had because you all know that when it comes to Sahara, I haven’t quite gotten my revenge on her yet for her role in the beating that I got on the Madness prior to Relentless. Granted, I know it’s going to look VERY nepotistic for the wife of our General Manager to have a title shot tonight, but I’m not going to focus on that.

I’m not looking at it from that lens.

I am looking at it as vengeance being mine in the grand scheme of things. But let me ask Sahara a question before she comes out here and this is something that she needs to think about. What if she wins? You and Penelope both want the same thing in regards to the world championship that I hold and I know for a fact you both are basically thirsting for my destruction. You both want to destroy me and you both want to destroy everything that I’ve built here on Madness. Well guess what? You failed at Relentless and tonight? You’re going to fail again. But what if you win? What if you… say… accomplish that mission tonight? Are you both going to be truly loyal to each other or would Penelope turn on Sahara in a moment’s notice?

I don’t think you’ve thought this through, either of you.

Or hell, for all I know, it may not matter because the only thing that would, would be that I’m no longer champion and figure everything else out later?

Am I getting warm yet?

Myra pauses and rolls her eyes, but when the negativity from the fans in the building get louder, she does take notice of this.

Myra Rivers: Whether you’re with me or whether you’re against me, the one constant that has rung true for the last few years of my career is that I get things done no matter what the circumstances, no matter what the environment, no matter how bleak things may look. I haven’t forgotten about the fact that going into Relentless, I was written off by many. I admit that I let it bother me way more than I should’ve, but I STILL got the job done and I STILL cemented my status as THE face of this brand…

Myra has to pause, for this statement causes the Penelope fans in the audience to REALLY turn against her.

Myra Rivers: …and tonight? No matter what Sahara throws at me, I’m NOT afraid of her and most importantly, I KNOW that this match is going to be one of those matches where if I HAVE to get dirty in my own right, then I am going to do just that. It’s not my most preferred way of winning, but this is one of those matches where I throw my own morals book out the window. This is one of those matches where I sit my daughter down and tell her ‘don’t watch this match’ because this match WILL get ugly and this match just MAY bring out a side of me that I DON’T want my daughter to see. That’s how personal this match is and when you throw in a hostile environment? Then as far as I’m concerned nothing is off the table. I’ll STILL be the champion when it’s all said and done and I WILL have my revenge on Sahara just as much as I got revenge on Penelope at Relentless. I am beyond that point in my career where I need to be afraid of something. I’m not afraid of this crowd, not afraid of Penelope and I’m damn sure not afraid of Sahara.

So you better drag your ass out here NOW, Sahara…

Because as far as the grand scheme of things goes? If I don’t finish this MY way tonight… then I’m going to at least get closer to doing that. Sorry not sorry, north Texas… but having beaten “your girl” already, I know that I am nothing but confident as far as tonight is concerned. So you can try to boo me out of this state, but it’s going to take WAY more than that to get me down…

Myra drops the microphone at this point and then leans back into her corner, angrily waiting for what’s to come.

JC:  Myra Rivers, out to make a statement tonight!

DR:  The only title match not yet official for the 5th of November…

You can’t make this shit up.  Right on cue, appearing on the X-Tron…

[Image: m3VYaL5.png]

Dallas erupts.

JC:  And there it is!  Penelope will indeed challenge Myra Rivers one more time for the World Heavyweight Championship!

DR:  We don’t know that yet!  We just know that that’s the match.  It could very well be Penelope defending HER World title against Myra Rivers in London!

RA:  Her opponent and challenger!  Originally from Chicago, Illinois and now residing in Long Island, New York!  SAAAAAAHARAAAAAAAA!

it seems strange that my life should end
in such a terrible place…

As the lights dim, fog slowly rolls over the stage as if emanating from a dark beyond. The random sounds of a radio tuning through various stations floats over the arena as bright white lights suddenly shine up from beneath the stage, bathing the entryway in an angelic glow.

ADRENALIZE ME

As the hard-hitting beat of In This Moment’s ‘Adrenalize Me’ begins pumping through the arena, The White Widow, Sahara Duke emerges through the ghostly fog...

COME A LITTLE BIT CLOSER
BEFORE WE BEGIN
LEMME TELL YOU HOW I WANT IT
AND EXACTLY WHAT I NEED

As Sahara moves toward the center of the rampway, her rows of platinum braids shine from within the shadows. Clad in black and white attire, her one of her boots is emblazoned with the word White, and the other Widow. Her jaw is clenched tight, and her face etched with a permanent scowl of condescension. She slowly turns her gaze toward the fans before locking eyes on the squared circle...

I'M HERE FOR ONE DRUG
I'M ONLY HERE FOR ONE THING
SO COME ON AND TELL ME
CAN YOU FLY LIKE YOU'RE FREE?

As the music continues to tell her tangled tale, she slowly begins making her way to the ring.  At ringside, she slides into the ring locking eyes with her opponent.  Sahara does not break eye contact under any circumstance.

JC:  This could very well be the biggest main event we’ve ever had!

DR:  It undoubtedly is, Jacuinde!  Sahara has been the main event everywhere she’s ever been.  Just because she’s married to the boss means nothing.  Sahara is every bit a challenger.

JC:  You no doubt took offense to Myra suggesting she’s in this spot because of the backstage facts?

DR:  I’m not offended by it.  That’s the risk we run but the reward is far greater because Sahara is here and nowhere else.

XWF World Heavyweight Championship
Myra Rivers ©
- vs -
Sahara

The bell rings and the two women come to the center of the ring.  They both jack their jaws at one another until Myra sends a hard slap to Sahara to a chorus of boos.  Sahara spins, but stiffens up before she turns and sends a stiff forearm shot right into Myra’s upper chest.  Hard enough that it nearly knocked the wind out of her.

Sahara dives at Myra to a resounding ovation, with a double leg take down.  Sahara leaps from the mat and lands at Rivers side, trapping her in a side headlock before sending repeated right fists into the forehead of the World champion.

DR:  Boy I dunno… Sahara seems more vicious tonight.

JC:  This isn’t anything Myra Rivers can’t handle.

After being threatened with a DQ for her closed fist, Sahara finally relents and gets to her feet.  Myra remains grounded as she nurses her ailing head, but Sahara will have none of that.  She leans down and grabs a fist full of hair, ripping the champion to her feet.  Sahara then whips her toward the ropes.

On the rebound, Myra underhooks the top rope to stop her momentum immediately.  Sahara though, rushes forward with a clothesline sending Myra Rivers tumbling over the top rope and down to the floor.

JC:  Sahara looking good here early on!

DR:  That’s why she’s icon status and you look on in envy.

The White Widow runs to the far side ropes as Myra Rivers gets back to her feet.  After the rebound, Sahara dives through the ropes, crashing into Myra’s chest with a suicide dive to a roar from the capacity crowd.

In the ring, the official admonishes Sahara as she’s back to her feet and climbs to the apron.  She ignores his every warning while climbing to the top rope.  On the floor, Myra is slower to get to her feet. But still does.  She turns around to find Sahara.  Sahara though, lands a huge flying body press from the top rope to the floor to another Dallas ovation.

JC:  Myra has yet to have an answer for this incredible aerial assault from Sahara!

DR:  You’ve had it in your mind that Sahara wasn’t a valid challenger and I dare say that maybe Myra Rivers did too!  And now those chickens are coming home to roost tonight on Madness!

Somewhat slower to get up, Sahara gets to her feet and grabs Myra by her hair.  Whether it was an intimidation tactic or not, Sahara drags Myra several feet before lifting her back to her feet and sending her into the ring.

Following her in, Sahara is quick to her feet and grabs Myra before sending up and over, then down to the mat with a snap suplex and floats over for a lateral press.

DR:  Sahara with the cover!

JC:  Twwwwo anddd no.  Rivers with a kickout.

With Rivers still on her back, Sahara climbs back to her feet and ascends the turnbuckles.  Perched on the top with her back to the champion, the White Widow takes a backwards leap of faith with a moonsault to Myra Rivers.

JC:  Rivers moved!

DR:  Sahara eats the canvas!

With Sahara stunned on the mat, Rivers springs to life as she dives toward her, turns her over, hooks a leg with her leg and goes for the quick win out of nowhere.

DR:  Legs double hooked!

JC:  Twooo and no!  Sahara kicks out!

Rivers gets back to her feet and immediately leaps and drives an elbow into the sternum of her challenger to a growing chorus of boo’s before again, getting back to her feet.  Grabbing a hand full of Sahara’s hair, she pulls her to her feet.  Lifting her up, Myra slams her down back first against her own knee, then forces Sahara’s chin down toward the mat in a pendulum backbreaker submission.

JC:  One way to limit Sahara’s aerial ability is to limit her flexibility!

DR:  This match so far has been everything I expected.

With Sahara refusing to give up, Myra finally releases the hold, shoving her challenger from her knee.  Upright quickly, Myra lifts Sahara to her feet, traps her in a side headlock, then runs toward the ropes.  Rivers leaps, springboards off the ropes and plants Sahara face first into the mat with a bulldog.

DR:  Rivers with the cover!

JC:  Two annnd…

DR:  Sahara gets her shoulder up!

Rivers gets back to her feet, smelling blood in the water.  She stands back and awaits as Sahara, somewhat groggily, gets back to her feet.  Turning to find Myra, she spins, but Myra hits her…

JC:  Vixen kick!

DR:  Hooks the leg!

JC:  One!  Two!

DR:  Thank God!

JC:  Sahara kicks out!

DR:  Come on, Sahara!  Get back in it!

Somewhat disappointed by the kick out, Myra Rivers gets back to her feet and signals for the end.  Sahara wills herself to her feet but she’s in bad shape.  Rivers takes her over into a reverse standing chinlock, set to give her the Spirit Breaker.  As she turns, Sahara reverses, lifting Myra Rivers up and slamming her down in a northern lights suplex.

DR:  Reversal!

JC:  One!  Twoooo and no!  Rivers survives!

DR:  Here’s the separation you needed, Sahara!  Time to capitalize!

Both women get back to their feet almost simultaneously.  Quicker than a hiccup, Myra goes for another Vixen Kick but this time, Sahara was ready for it and dicks underneath the deadly kick.  Her equilibrium off balance, Myra is in trouble as Sahara traps the leg and delivers an exploder suplex, sending Myra Rivers crashing hard to the canvas.

DR:  Quick on the cover!

JC:  Two and NO!  Again, the champion kicks out!

Sahara is slow to get to her feet, allowing Myra time to recover.  She lifts Rivers to her feet, but Myra breaks her grip and sends a forearm shot to Sahara’s chin that rocks her backward.  She stiffens up and sends a shot of her own.  Soon, it’s back and forth, back and forth as the two women trade punches, kicks and forearms.

At long last, Sahara ducks an attempt and Myra accidentally nails the referee with a forearm shot.  Sahara remains on her knees as she digs around in her shorts.  Meanwhile, Myra continues to check on the official, making sure he’s okay.  He assures her he’s fine as he gets back to his feet.

Sahara gets to her feet after slipping something into her mouth.  As Myra turns, Sahara clamps her jaw muscles and looks ready to spit when Myra punches her square in the throat.  Sahara gasps and chokes.  Her eyes eventually turns red as she convulses and looks like she’s ready to throw up.

Then…

It came…

Penelope’s vile orange mist concoction is upchucked by Sahara, right into the side of the officials face and down his shoulder.

Immediately, and angrily, he calls for the bell as Sahara drops to her hands and knees, still choking on the mist.

WINNER:  and STILL World Champion
Myra Rivers by DQ (16:31)

DR:  This is a sad state of affairs when Myra Rivers can clock the referee…

JC:  That was unintentional!

DR:  And you think Sahara meant to puke up that orange mist onto him?

Myra Rivers claims her championship after the bell and even mocks Sahara, who by the way is still choking.  Rivers holds her title up high to a chorus of boo’s from this Texas crowd.

JC:  She brought that on herself, Damon.  Myra was the better, smarter woman tonight and maybe these Dallas fans don’t like it…

DR:  The eyes of Texas are upon you, Myra Rivers!

Jacuinde goes to respond but the microphones are cut.  A moment or two later, the Dallas crowd begins to serenade the World Champion.

XWF Universe:

The Eyyyyes of Texas are upoooon yoooou,
Allllll the live-long daaaaay.

In the ring, Myra Rivers elation turns to straight up uncomfortability as she stands in the center of the ring, looking out among the masses.

The Eyyyyes of Texas are upoooon yoooou,
You caaannotttt getttt aaawaaay.

Myra Rivers demeanor soon turns to a more chilled one.

Dooooo not think you can escaaaape them,
From night ‘til early in the morrrrn.
The Eyyyyes of Texas are upoooon yoooou.

Suddenly, the lights in Dallas go out and the crowd singing to her ceases immediately.  Thousands upon thousands of eerie glowing eyes appear to stare toward the faintly lit ring.

On the entrance stage, lights come on.  None of them are attached to the entrance rigging and none of them are arena lights.  Instead, its dozens of Penelope’s creepy lighted hats.  One hat stands tall above them all.

The 5th of November herself, Penelope.  The lighted hats ignite the dozens of faces of small, school aged children.

Now the children begin to serenade the World Champion.

Penelope’s creepy bastard children:

The stars at night
Are big and bright

clap clap clap clap

In the ring, Myra Rivers is determined to show strength and to be ready in case Penelope jumps the ring.

Deep in the heart of Texas
The prairie sky
Is wide and high

clap clap clap clap

Penelope and her creepy little children of the corn continue to stalk closer to the ring.

The sage in bloom
Is like perfume

clap clap clap clap

The children now surround the ring.  If she’s shook, Myra isn’t showing it.  But anyone would be.

Reminds me of
The one I love

clap clap clap clap

Then it happens.

SMASSSSHHHHH!

Sahara jumps Myra Rivers from behind, clobbering her over the head with a chair.  Rivers lays seemingly unconscious on the mat.  Penelope enters the ring and Sahara hands her the World Championship.  Penelope stands with Rivers below her, holding the title high.

With no announcers, Madness simply fades to black.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Sahara (10-23-2023)