Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
damn i need gold
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-17-2013, 04:00 AM

Mr. Black I see that you are the new UFO champion, it's kind of embarrassing that Gilmour lost the title to you but whatever. I can imagine that you are celebrating with friends like a bunch of school boys and cuddling each other under a cover and looking a pin up magazines. Please, I need an Oklahoma Roll, those things are good! Some earth food is good but I need a drink with most of it because it parches my throat. Soon I will be Victory Rolling to the title, even though this title is stupid but, hey It is the easiest title to win. Oh, look here I just found a list of some moves I learned over the time that I was away.
pinnippinnippinnipfuckyoupinnip
Silver Spoon DDT
Over Castle
R W and B power Bomb
Delfin Clutch
Buckle Bomb

pin
Those are just a couple moves that I learned.
I am done so please go practice your pinning or go blow a pinwheel or go cut your nipples off, That's a torture treatment in the straddleophin for your information. Nice to see you again John black, I need to start talking to you more!
while Radio is walking away and john black turns around acting as if Radio was leaving, Radio turned around and tackled John, He picked him up and landed the "around the Galaxy" (F5) and then goes for the pin.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-17-2013, 05:39 AM

(07-17-2013, 04:00 AM)Mr. Radio Said: Mr. Black I see that you are the new UFO champion, it's kind of embarrassing that Gilmour lost the title to you but whatever. I can imagine that you are celebrating with friends like a bunch of school boys and cuddling each other under a cover and looking a pin up magazines. Please, I need an Oklahoma Roll, those things are good! Some earth food is good but I need a drink with most of it because it parches my throat. Soon I will be Victory Rolling to the title, even though this title is stupid but, hey It is the easiest title to win. Oh, look here I just found a list of some moves I learned over the time that I was away.
pinnippinnippinnipfuckyoupinnip
Silver Spoon DDT
Over Castle
R W and B power Bomb
Delfin Clutch
Buckle Bomb

pin
Those are just a couple moves that I learned.
I am done so please go practice your pinning or go blow a pinwheel or go cut your nipples off, That's a torture treatment in the straddleophin for your information. Nice to see you again John black, I need to start talking to you more!
while Radio is walking away and john black turns around acting as if Radio was leaving, Radio turned around and tackled John, He picked him up and landed the "around the Galaxy" (F5) and then goes for the pin.

Hopefully All Theses Colors are noticeable with VARIOUS pinning and Nipping Attempts...

Title= damn I need gold...If you look at the two d's...it can EASILY turn into a p's.

Sigs & Status= Pinnacle Of All Mankind...

Then Black Kicks out and gets to his feet and Faces Radio in a Stare down and he hit's him with his title on his face...then he walks away.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-20-2013, 07:53 AM

"School Boy" = a type of pin

Suddenly from out of nowhere, an ice cream cone strikes John Black in the head! He goes down hard as Mr. Radio recovers and sees Black on the ground wiping ice cream off himself. Mr. Radio climbs on top of a bus and jumps off, landing hard on John Black with a 450 splash!

...THREE!!

New Champ: Mr. Radio

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Mr. Radio (07-20-2013), Ricky Desmond (07-20-2013), Tony Santos (07-20-2013)