Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 02:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Results
MADNESS: August 28, 2023
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-28-2023, 11:10 PM

“Life is a circle.  No matter what beast you make of yourself or how bright one side is, inevitably, the dark side comes again.  But the beauty of the circle is… round we go.”

“I will build my empire next to the sea, so I can laugh from my throne as my enemies drown.”
-”Bray Wyatt” Windham Rotunda

[Image: VpMQDpT.png]

Madness opens this week with no pyro.  A dim spotlight shines down through the darkened Manhattan center, only illuminating the ring as the bell sounds.  The mat, the ropes and the apron are all in black.  Ten times the bell tolls as we’re joined by the commentary team of Damon Riggs and Jacuinde.

JC:  The wrestling world is in mourning.

DR:  We truly are, Jacuinde.  Bray Wyatt was an inspiration to millions all around the world with his incredible work and his unique creativity.  His loss is deeply felt all throughout the industry and Jacuinde, there are dozens in our world that have drawn inspiration for their own careers directly from Windham Rotunda.

JC:  Our hearts are most certainly heavy this evening.  The business of professional wrestling does not stop to mourn.  We carry on because it’s what we do.

DR:  We carry on because men like him paved the way for men like me.  Our hearts are no doubt broken.  We’ll remember him fondly tonight and every night… because he deserves it.

JC:  We’re gonna take a break right now and when we come back, Monday Night Madness will get under way.  Stay with us.

Madness returns with the first, frenetic strums of Faith No More's "Gentle Art of Making Enemies" ripping through the arena as strobes of gold and white cast across the stage and crowd.

JC:  We’re back here on Madness and Damon, it seems we’re being joined by Kieran King to start this show off!

DR:  Jacuinde, your blatant disrespect cannot be ignored!  That is the REAL WORLDS’ CHAMPION Kieran King!

After several moments, and then a few more for good measure, Kieran King eventually saunters onto the stage, smugly mugging for the audience and showing off the 'real' World Heavyweight Championship that he claims he never lost 13 years ago.

The cagey vet is dressed to compete and in a flash, he sprints towards the ring and glides underneath the bottom rope - practically hovering off the mat. Keeping his momentum going, King darts towards the corner post and leaps towards the top. He raises the title up once more before crouching, and then throwing his arms up and back as if to backflip off the top... only to pull out at the last minute. Landing on his feet without any sort of fanfare, he laughs at the crowd, mocking them as he is handed a microphone.

King proudly readjusts the 'championship' on his shoulder and squares up towards the camera.

King: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are here on the verge of history. When people speak of the legacy of the XWF, the mention of the unfathomable records that those who have found their place in the Hall of Legends. The latest inductee, The Engineer, holds the record for the longest Universal Championship reign of the modern era at around 9 months. Going back into yesteryear, The Brand held that championship for a year straight! But never before has a record stood like the one I am here to talk about. This… this is a moment in time.”

JC:  He really is full of himself.

DR:  Say what you want, but the man has held that title on his shoulder for over a decade.

King:  “I stand before you on day 4,992 as XWF World Heavyweight Champion!

“I'll say it again to make sure those up in the cheap seats heard: DAY FOUR THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY TWO.

This is unfathomable. You will NEVER AGAIN have an opportunity to be a part of history like this!

In just 8 days… I will surpass the 5,000 day mark. History will be made!

…If I make it there."

That final line leads to a little bit of confusion from the crowd. A small smirk appears on King's face, showing that he knows exactly what he's doing.

JC:  What the hell does he mean, ‘if I make it there’?

DR:  Well maybe shut up and listen to find out.

King: "See… I could rest on my laurels and skate on through that 5,000 day mark without as much as breaking a sweat, but as long as Myra Rivers is playing pretender to the throne, I know that every little action I take is going to be scrutinized and compared against hers. And let's face it, she has a helluva challenge lined up tonight so I–"

Someone in the audience shouts something at King, indecipherable to the camera but Kieran seemed to hear it just fine. He turns and snaps at them.

King: "WHO ARE YOU TO DOUBT JOHNNY MIAMI?"

That draws an unexpected mixed response, some seeing the entertainment of it, while others are just sick of King's shit.

King: "You know I've come to expect that level of disrespect out of New Yorkers. But never fear! As YOUR champion, I am here to show you that even though each and every one of you basically live and breathe in your own filth just by stepping outside in this disgusting city… there is still a chance that you can have a better life. That's why I have scoured the city to find the greatest athlete that New York City has to offer, and to EARN my way towards that unthinkable 5,000-day record I will put the REAL World Heavyweight Championship on the line against them, RIGHT NOW! So without further ado… hit their music!"

JC:  What!?

A school bell sounds and B-I-N-G-O begins to play as a young kid comes barrelling down towards the ring.

JC:  Oh you have GOT to be kidding me!

DR:  I don’t know what your problem is, he looks like a real stiff challenge to King!

As he climbs the steps, King lifts the middle rope up to help the little guy get into the ring, singing while he does so.

King: "B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, B-I-N-G-O, and Bingo was his name-o. Great tune!"

With the kid in the ring, King turns his attention towards him.

King: "Hey there! Why don't you tell everyone your name and where you're from."

Kid: "My name is Aaron Davis, I'm in the second grade, and I'm from Harlem."

A section of the crowd roars with approval.

Aaron: "Hi Mom!"

He waves to a woman in her early-mid-30s in the front row.

King: "Wow, second grade, amazing! And Harlem! I'm not from here but that's all the way up near the top of Manhattan Island, right?"

Aaron nods furiously.

King: "Amazing! Did you take the subway here, or…?"

Aaron: "No, Mom drove our brand new Range Rover! It's so cool! It even has a TV in the back!"

DR:  A Range Rover in Harlem?

JC:  Learn somethin’ new every day.

King: "Whoa!"

His excitement is very feigned.

King: "Gosh, you sure are lucky to have a new car like that. But you seem like a cool kid, so I'm sure a whole lot more awesome stuff is on its way too. Maybe an X-Box?"

Aaron: "Seriously?!:

He gets super excited.

King: "Who knows how this will end?"

A wink from Kieran King to Aaron's mother carries a disturbing undertone. It's pretty clear King bought the new car for them.

King: "Now, do you know why you're out here?"

Aaron: "Yeah, I'm gonna kick your butt!"

The whole crowd gets behind that notion. King seems very amused.  They break out in a Let’s! Go! Aaron! clap clap clapclapclap chant.

King: "I love the attitude, Aaron. And if anybody in New York can, I believe it's you. Because…"

He turns to the crowd.

King: "Aaron here runs the basketball court just outside his housing block. Even against the eighth graders, right Aaron?"

The kid beams with pride.

King: "He's also been getting free lessons down at the YMCA in boxing, wrestling, AND taekwondo where he is described as 'the fastest learner I have ever seen' by each of his trainers; he is the quarterback of his school's flag football team who have not lost a game; is off to the state finals for swimming and track and field where he kills on both track AND field. Watch out whenever this kid had a discus, I swear."

If you had never seen a 2nd grader look 10 feet tall, you would have now. Hearing all of his achievements, Aaron is over the moon. His mother wipes a tear from her eye.

King: "And though he may be small and young, Aaron represents what each and every one of you lacks - a future. And that future could start right now! Let's not forget that our esteemed new manager Thaddeus Duke himself started here in the XWF as just a child, and look what he became! Could Aaron be the next Thad? Could Aaron be the next XWF World Heavyweight Champion and main event Night 1 of Relentless? Let's find out!"

King hands his 'championship' to a waiting ref who really looks he doesn't want to be there.

But he rings the bell nonetheless.

JC:  …I can’t believe what I’m seeing!

DR:  Me neither!  This is GOLD!

REAL World Heavyweight Championship
Kieran King vs. "New York's Finest Athlete" Aaron Davis

As the bell rings, King's back is turned on Aaron which is a big mistake! The kid leaps into action and grabs onto King's back. Not being a particularly large man, and being caught completely unawares, King topples backwards. Aaron rolls him up.

1…

2…

New champ!

The entire Manhattan Center is on its feet!

3..KICKOUT!

JC:  Come on Aaron!

DR:  I can’t believe how close that was!

King uses every bit of force his body can muster to throw himself out of the pin. Leaping to his feet he looks down at Aaron in complete disgust. Aaron taunts him a little, telling King how close he was to losing his 'championship'. But Aaron's teasing subsides when he doesn't see King smiling. He tries to get out of the ring, but King snatches at him from behind.

F Ur Head!

Aaron's head gets driven into the mat. His mom cries out, but maybe she should have thought about this before she took the damn Range Rover.

King climbs to the top rope.

King Maker!

1… 2… 3!

WINNER: and STILL “Real Worlds’ Champion” Kieran King
By pinfall in 1:57

DR:  Just like that it's over! And perhaps New York's finest athlete's career is too!

Suddenly…

“Come To Life” by Alter Bridge hits and Myra Rivers comes out to a thunderous ovation with her championship over her shoulder.

JC:  Now THAT is the real World Heavyweight Champion!

DR:  For now, but how much longer, really?

She’s already in her wrestling gear at this point as she prepares for her title defense and when Keiran King looks at her, Myra doesn’t bat an eye. She makes her way down the ramp and stops at ringside.

Myra: “Yeah, that’s REAL impressive.”

Myra scoffs, indicating the level of sarcasm in what she just said.

Medical staff help Aaron out of the ring, while his mother balls her eyes out. Myra places a warm hand on her shoulder as they move past her, and instinctively steps in the path between King and the departing family and medics, in case King decides to try anything further.

Myra: “This whole display, honestly, is just another desperate attempt for you to hang onto the past.”

JC:  Tell ‘em, champ!

DR:  Mark.

JC:  No, Jacuinde.

Myra pauses for a bit as she enters the ring to greet him in the eye.

Myra: “You know, it wasn’t that long ago you made a big deal on Twitter about my ‘lack of research’ regarding people that aren’t here anymore, but trust me. I took a deep dive into your recent history. And you know, you have had an impressive run here in XWF. I can’t take that away from you. But you’re also trying so hard to make me look like a false title holder when… you’ve got your own skeletons in the closet. Once upon a time, you could even say that “XWF is KING”, if you catch my drift but in a business that’s ‘what have you done for me lately’, well… let’s ask that question.

What HAVE you done lately?

Challenge Mark Flynn to a Universal title match upon your return only to LOSE?"

JC:  She has some valid points!

DR:  King is twice the competitor that she is!

JC:  Even you don’t believe that, Damon.

King narrows his eyes with anger as Myra continues on.

Myra: “If you want to keep this up with me, that Flynn match is a glimpse of your future. So, what have you done for me lately? Oh right, there was this battle royal that you were in where you LOST… to Sarah Lacklan. Yikes! Hey, you want to bash me for bringing up past promotions, but let’s bring up what YOU’VE done in other places… like going to Action Wrestling, competing at CruiserHavoc and… oh right, what did you do? You LOST! But you know, it’s fine. There’s another opportunity to promote XWF and expand your brand, like the weird Arcadia thing… AAAAAND… you lost!"

King clenches his fists with anger and looks like he wants to say something, but Myra cuts him off.

Myra: “Oh no, you’re letting the adults talk for a change. You want to promote Madness. You want to promote yourself as the face of Madness. You claim you want to make this a bigger, better brand, but as I just pointed out with your recent failures as of late,you’re NOT the guy. You haven’t been the guy for a long time and unless you stop living in the past, I doubt you’ll ever be the guy again. In the more than a year and a half that I’ve been in this company, good, bad and everything in between as far as Madness is concerned, I’m not exactly undefeated. There have been some multi-person matches and tag matches I’ve been on the losing end of… but for more than a year and a half? I have NOT been pinned in ANY of my XWF matches… not ONE. I’ve built my reputation here. I’ve built up my name. I’ve led this brand out of the dark ages and I AM the face of this brand… me… not YOU… NEVER you…”

King looks like he wants to say something again, but Myra gives him an angry glare and smacks him right across the face before she begins to head out.

DR:  What an insult!

JC:  A bitchslap to a bitch!

A balled fist rises behind Myra's head. She turns just in time to spot it and her eyes beg him to try something.

JC:  Kieran the Cowardly!

DR:  I’m sure it was just a little arthritis!

King finds his swagger, sniggering at Myra as he jostles past her. He shoulder bumps her on his way and as he walks up the ramp, raises his 'championship' into the air.

JC:  Madness returns after this!

Myra shakes her head at the pathetic display as Madness goes to break.

...Earlier Tonight…

The show shows video recorded earlier in the evening as a black car parks, and out steps Kevin Mears. He collects his bag from the backseat and starts to head towards the entrance in a red silk shirt and black pants. As soon as he sees the camera, he starts grinning.

Kevin: Waiting for me, huh? I don’t know what all you expect me to tell you. I covered it all on the last Madness. I renewed my deal for a shitload more money, got promised all kinds of opportunities, and what do I get? The new girl on the roster.

He shook his head as he slowed down walking with the camera staying in front of him.

Kevin: I got nothing against Carmen Santana. I did my homework on her like I do every time I face a new opponent. It’s not her fault that she got put into his match. She’s gorgeous, I’m sure she’ll sell plenty of merchandise like posters or whatever. But let me give you a little heads up about this place, Carmen. For you, the sky’s the limit. I mean you’re just making your XWF debut tonight, right? Cool. Me? I’ve been here a year, and got nothing to show for it. I’m surprised they didn’t go ahead and add you to the title tournament they got going on like they did Sean Parker. All he had to do was show up, and get put into the tournament and the main event in his first match. There’s really no requirement to be in it other than not be me. Tell you what, babe, I’m going to see to it that you get up that ladder so you get your shot at it too. If I get asked who should have the first shot after the new champion is crowned, I’m telling them it’s you. You’re gonna feel like you got an agent.

That’s when the grin starts reforming.

Kevin: But that’s only if Summer doesn’t win it all. In that case, you can deal with trying to get a shot at her. Throwing all my support her way, as a result. She belongs in it, but then again, so did I. Carmen, you came at just the right time. Madness is under new management, he probably gave you the same song and dance routine I got about offering opportunities. I haven’t met a promoter yet that told the truth. A year from now if you’re still here, you can be opening the show with whoever they signed two weeks prior just like me.

He tossed his bag over his shoulder as he adjusted the bleeding heart red sunglasses on his face.

Kevin: Upshot for me? I don’t work by the hour. I understand we’re going on early, so that means I can be out of here in less than an hour after the show kicks off. The Manhattan nightlife is solid, and I can go be part of it before it even gets all that dark. So tonight here in the Manhattan Center, you get dealt the worst hand possible. You have to face the Original Ace in your XWF debut. You get to be more living proof of what I have always said. And that is, not counting Summer in this, I’m the only Ace in a deck full of jokers. And this Ace always plays with house money. I’ll see you out there soon enough, let’s make this quick. There’s a club I want to hit up after we’re done.

He gives a little wave of his hand to the camera as he passes it by, and the show returns to the live broadcast.

JC:  Kevin Mears, with a bit of a chip on his shoulder!

DR:  You would too, if you were him!  Parker signs and right away is put into a tournament to…

JC:  Mears was not under contract, Damon!  He was holding out for more…

DR:  Which is his right!

JC:  I’m not saying it’s not.  What I am saying is that had he signed two weeks sooner, then he too would have been in the tournament!

DR:  It’s easy to say that after the fact, Jacuinde!

JC:  Thaddeus Duke did all he could to get him signed!  He’s your son in law, do you really think he’d have still kept Mears out of the tournament?

DR:  I don’t get into if’s and but’s, Jacuinde!

JC:  Listen!  Kevin Mears can do his passive aggressive complaining all he wants.  Fact is, the business wasn’t completed in time for him to enter the tournament.  I’ve gotten to know Thad over the past several weeks, Damon.  He’d have loved nothing more than to get Mears in the tournament too.

DR:  No, YOU listen!  Kevin Mears, just like Vilaro, just like Parker, just like Rivers and King, are the future of this brand.  He should be furious that he wasn’t granted entry into the tournament.

JC:  Folks… while Damon will certainly continue his mental gymnastics, we’ll take a break but when we come back, we’ll return to the ring.

...Earlier Tonight…

“Spoiled” Summer Page is in her locker room as Enigma has an ominous and focused look on his face is warming up for his match.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:  I almost feel sorry for those glue sniffing inbreds. The big guy is in a mood to destroy anyone in his path. That’ll suck for all of you who are in his way.

Summer smiles and shrugs her shoulders

“Spoiled” Summer Page:  Because I just don’t have the time nor the patience for those half wits. But if they are the ones that attacked me they will surely pay for it in the most violent way possible. That I can assure you. Now if those two morons aren’t the guilty party you can all be assured that I will find out and I will sentence the guilty party to a grave penalty. That penalty will of course be carried out by my executioner.

Summer motions towards Enigma.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:  And I’m sure between Marisol and I, one of us will find the prudent information. But tonight I am solely focused on Penelope and advancing in this World Championship contender’s tournament.

JC:  The Bing Bong Twinzz are on their way to the ring, but Damon, it looks like Summer Page and Enigma are ready for tonight!

DR:  The Twinzz are set for action tonight but they face an uphill climb to be sure!

JC:  Both Enigma and Cyrus Braddock team up tonight and make their Madness in-ring debuts!

RA:  Their opponents!

RA:  From Memphis, Tennessee.  Weighing 305 pounds!  CYRUUSSSS BRRRRADDOCKKK!

As the drum beat starts up for Animal Magnetism, Cyrus Braddock steps out from behind the curtain.  Stopping on stage, he surveys the crowd a moment before throwing up his arms and yelling something unintelligible.  On the way down the aisle, his stride matches the drum beat as he looks over the nearby members of the Universe.  Every now and then, he'll exchange a fist bump with a cheering fan (if there are any.)

Once at ringside, he waves his right hand in a "T" pattern as he awaits his partner.

RA:  And his partner!

RA:  From the Boiler Room!  Weighing 275 pounds!  EEEEEENIGMAAAA!

Luna est dominae,
Volkodlak malorum,
Artes et perditae,
Lycan incarnatus,
Luna est dominae,
Volkodlak malorum,
Artes et perditae,
Lycan incarnatus…

A dense fog rolls out along the entrance ramp, the haunting whispered chant growing in volume along with the pulsing tempo of the music. A hulking appears from the gloom, slowly and methodically stalking towards the ring. His leather doomsday cloak is open over his massive chest, each step bringing him further into the light until “The Monster Machine” is revealed in full.

The dark and Gothic chanting continues, music swelling in volume as each pulse in the tempo and each measured step of the monster are in sync.

Rota! Vita! Mara! Vena! Mare! Dracul! Morte! Vita! Rota! Vita! Mara! Vena! Mare! Dracul! Morte! Vita!

ENIGMA ascends the ring steps and subtly wipes his feet on the apron, turning towards the crowd as he removes the hood from his head, revealing his soot-streaked face and colorless eyes as well as the snake writhing around his neck. Throwing his head back, he sprays a bloody mist into the air before letting out a snarl. When his head lowers, blood drips from his chin and down his heaving chest.

JC:  Two beasts among men!

DR:  I find it difficult to consider the Bing Bong Twinzz, ‘men.’

JC:  I thought you liked those two?

DR:  I do to a degree, but they’re hardly men.

[Image: vsr9CZu.png]

The match begins as one would expect.  Cy and Enigma control things from the moment the bell rings.  Using some old school tactics, the towering duo cut off the ring and use quick tags to control the pace.  It’s a cake walk for them as they easily dominate the speedy former tag team champions.

A miscue from Cy turns the tide for a bit, opening the door to a Bing Bong comeback.  MC who had been isolated for most of the match, finally tags out to Li’l Cash App.  Cash App comes in with fury and flurry, trying to keep the larger and slower Cyrus Braddock off balance.

It world for a time as Cash App uses his blazing speed to keep Cy guessing.  The Twinzz start to utilize quick tags too in order to stay fresh as they isolate Cy from his corner.  The tide changes again when Cash App tries to bodyslam Braddock.  Cash App collapses beneath the weight of Vilaro’s bodyguard for a two count as MC makes the save.

Amid the distraction, Enigma enters the ring and works to bring Cy to their corner.  Enigma retreats from the ring as the referee turns his attention back to the legal men.  Cy tags out to Enigma.  Summer Page’s bodyguard really starts dissecting Li’l Cash App.  He hits thunderous move after thunderous move before planting him in the center of the ring with the Face Eraser.

Enigma goes for the win as Cy enters the ring.  MC enters to try and break up the pin, but he runs into a huge big boot from Braddock that turns him inside out.  The three count is completed.

WINNERS:  Enigma & Cyrus Braddock by pinfall in 7:48

JC:  As expected, Enigma and Braddock are successful here tonight on Madness!

DR:  These two gigantic men had their way with the Twinzz last week and this week, they claim victory over the former tag team champions.

JC:  If they wanted to make a go of it, I think Cy and Enigma would make a very formidable tag team here on Madness!

DR:  No doubt, they would.

JC:  Don’t go away, Madness Maniacs, as we return right after this!

“Ken’s Theme [Metal Cover]” by ToxicxEternity blasts throughout the Manhattan Centre which draws a big cheer from the crowd.

JC:  Sean Parker!  On his way out here to join us!

DR:  And I have no doubt that Kevin Mears is backstage somewhere watching!

A moment later, Sean Parker appears on the stage, looking pumped in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt that depicts a face-off between a video game version of Sean crossed over with Rathalos, the flagship from the Monster Hunter game franchise. Across the top of the t-shirt, just underneath the collar are the words “King of the Skies”. The t-shirt is from an old line of merchandise from Sean’s HWA days when Capcom did a collaboration with several members of their roster. Sean casually walks to the ring, slapping hands and fist-bumping with fans on either side of the ramp before jumping athletically and sliding across the ring apron and leaping over the top rope and into the ring as his music fades out. Sean grabs a mic and addresses the sold-out crowd.

JC:  The ever-impressive Sean Parker!  He’s been making waves of late here in the XWF!

DR:  Much to the dismay of Kevin Mears!

Sean: Good to see you again, Manhattan!

There is a big cheer from the New York crowd and Sean grins, giving a sly wink at the cheap pop.

Sean: Seriously though, this is for sure becoming one of my favorite cities to come to and wrestle in and last week, I got off to the best possible start when I bested Chris Mosh and Walker Hill to advance to the semi-finals to determine who will face whoever holds the XWF World Heavyweight Championship at the Relentless pay-per-view. Man, that was some match, wasn’t it?

He inclines his head, pursing his lips and gives an acknowledging nod.

Sean: Honestly, say what you want about both of those guys but they deserve all the respect in the world and whilst it was closer than I would have liked, at the end of the day, I am so happy with the dub… but of course, once more, I have to address the other elephant in the room.

Sean walks around the ring, a contemplative look on his face before he looks up and stares into the hard cam.

Sean: Kevin Mears…

The crowd gives an indifferent reaction and Sean shrugs and purses his lips.

Sean: I said on social media I was done with the pathetic passive-aggressive passing comments bouncing back and forth and that I would address all this at Madness, and here we are…. You know, Kevin, for someone who claims his name can’t be kept out of my mouth, you’ve been veeeery vocal on social media this week about me. I think I lost count at seven regarding the amount of times you talked about me in the space of an hour and it seems all you’ve done since last week, Kevin, is complain. All you’ve done is bump your gums about how this isn't fair or that isn’t fair. You’re not happy I main-evented in my debut episode of Madness, not happy I’m in the World Championship Number One Contender tournament, not happy that in your return match, you’re facing a newcomer, not happy you’re not main-eventing.

Sean wryly smirks, shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

Sean: And…you know what? I figured it out…see when you made your debut back in November at Madness 9 in that pre-taped dark match, none of these fans, nobody outside XWF knew jackshit about you. But when I debuted… see when my music hit? And I came down that ramp.

Sean points to the ramp leading down to the ring. He then approaches the ropes and sits on the middle one.

Sean: When I walked through these ropes…and stood beside Thad in the middle of this ring…people knew who I was. You don’t bring in someone that’s a low draw, someone no one has heard of and put them in the main event alongside a former world champion and one of the best up-and-comers in this company, unless people know who the hell you are and what you’re capable of doing. Now you may not have known who the hell I was before my name cropped up, but these people did, Thaddeus Duke did, the big chiefs in XWF did and you know what? That’s all that matters!

I’m in this spot because my past accomplishments, my victories, my skills in this ring despite having suffered a paralyzing injury, they all speak for themselves. Make no mistake, Kevin, that spot last week? That wasn’t some promised spot guaranteed because of some dodgy handshake and an envelope exchange, no, no, no, no! That was a test, a challenge, from Thad to say, ok, Sean, I’ve seen you in action, I know what you’re capable of. You think you’re ready to win championships already? Go ahead and prove it! That main event against Mosh and Hill was a litmus test for me, to prove that what I’ve shown in other promotions, I was more than capable of replicating here on Madness! And I think it’s safe to say, I passed that test!

See, you wanna know why these people boo you, Kevin? It’s because you’re nothing more than an entitled brat - a talented brat! I’ll give you that, but an entitled one. Thad wouldn’t have reached out to you to sell you his vision of what he wanted Madness to be and your potential place in it if he didn’t think you had something to give and I trust his judgment in that regard. But you’re booed because instead of fighting for your spot, you decided to stay away, holding out for more money, believing in this warped reality you’ve created that you deserved more than you were getting.

Now…I  did a bit of recon, seeing as you decide to make up I supposedly guaranteed I would beat you without knowing anything about you. So I did some digging in the Madness archives… For the record by the way, I don’t usually get into this pathetic whataboutery but in your case, I’ll make a special exception… so…let’s take a walk down memory lane, shall we?

You debuted in November last year at Madness 9 and since then you’ve had six matches and lost half of them. The only positives you’ve had in this company were in your debut in that pre-taped dark match I mentioned earlier, and wins over Walker Hill and Jamaica Jimmy. Every other time you’ve stepped foot in a Madness ring, you’ve been on the losing side…Yet somehow you feel aggrieved that you’re not main-eventing Madness and in the running to become the new World Championship number one contender?

Sean puts on an exaggerated confused expression.

Sean: See if you’d actually just pulled your sleeves up, took those losses on the chin and got back on the horse, showed you were determined to prove yourself, maybe you’d have had a chance at being in the tournament, maybe it could have been you main-eventing Madness two weeks ago. But that’s what happens when you don’t put in the effort… the profit reflects what you put in and you seemingly are more interested in the zeroes at the end of your paycheck than you are working hard to earn your spot in this company… and that’s the difference between you and me, Kevin. I’d work for nothing if it meant being able to wrestle every night on a stage like this, whereas you’re already out the door before the merch goes on sale.

So, keep on living in this fantasy land where you’ve concocted scenarios like me promising victory over you despite nothing about you. You and I will probably face off sooner or later because that’s usually how these things play out…But in the meantime, unlike you,  I’ve got bigger things on my agenda to focus…things concerning the XWF World Heavyweight Championship… Now, now that that’s out of the way…that was a mouthful wasn’t it?

Sean chuckles before continuing.

Sean: Now, now that’s that? Is that the proper syntax? Anyway, I digress, now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, there we go, that’s better… Marisol Vilaro…looks like it's between you and I and either Penelope or Summer Page to see who goes to Relentless for a shot at one of the biggest prizes in our sport… the XWF World Heavyweight Championship… now, just like my good friend, Kevin, prior to my arrival in XWF, I’ll be honest, I didn’t know a lot about you, but it’s amazing what can happen in a month. You’ve been a busy little bee…and before you ask, no I’m not interested in buying your perfume or cologne or whatever it is you’re plugging these days and I certainly don’t need to entrust in Mari! But one thing I did notice that perturbed me, is that big brick shithouse of a guy, Cy Braddock, you’ve got following you around and doing your dirty work for you. See,  I didn’t come to XWF with aspirations of one day holding championship gold only to be stymied by your hired muscle, Mari, so I would suggest, if you really wanna prove you’re better than me and deserve to be in the tournament finals on September 11th, you leave that big dog at home with a squeaky toy to keep him occupied. See you later on tonight!

JC:  Pointed words from Sean Parker!

DR:  The man came out with both guns firing, I’ll give him that!

JC:  Somewhere down the line, Kevin Mears and Sean Parker are gonna go one on one here on Madness and when it does, it’ll be standing room only.

DR:  You know… despite Mears not liking his booking this week, and its fair for him to not like it… but it’s almost as if Thaddeus Duke knows what he’s doing.  It’s almost as if he knows that making these two wait to get it on is only gonna make the match better when it finally does happen.

JC:  Damon, I think you’re right.  Sean Parker will be in action a little later tonight, but coming up next, Kevin Mears returns to the Madness ring against the debuting Carmen Santana.  Stay with us.

JC:  We’re back here LIVE on Madness, only on the XWF Network and Damon, it’s been a crazy evening already tonight.

DR:  It really has and we’re just getting started in all honesty.

JC:  Up next, Kevin Mears makes his in-ring return to Madness as he has the task of taking on Carmen Santana in her debut.

DR:  One could be mistaken in thinking that Kevin Mears has the big advantage and while that’s true on paper, wrestling matches aren’t won or lost on paper.

JC:  You’re absolutely right and I think one thing Ms. Santana has going for her, is the fact that we’ve never seen her before.  I know Kevin Mears is a diligent tape studier and he’ll most assuredly have done his homework, but I’m sure she’s done the same.

RA:  The following contest is set for one fall!

RA:  Introducing first!  From Beverly Hills, California!  The California Dream Girrrrl!  CARMEN!  SANNNNTANAAAA!

The mini X-tron shows a shadowy silhouette against a California sunset. The arena lights go down, a dreamlike fog rains down from the ceiling as the lights come back on with a red tint as Carmen Santana emerges. She invites audience members to “keep dreaming”. She deliberately makes sure to stay out of reach of any common fans as she struts down to the ring. She gets into the ring slowly, about two seconds straddled on the middle rope and leaned forward.

JC:  I can see why she calls herself a dream girl!

DR:  Put it away, Jacuinde.  Thaddeus is already paying out the ass for little Aaron Davis’s medical expenses.  I’m sure he doesn’t need a sexual harrassment suit on top of it.

JC:  Honestly. I can’t believe he signed off on that.

RA:  And her opponent!

RA:  From Atlantic City, New Jersey.  Weighing 175 pounds!  Being accompanied to the ring by Summer Page… This!  Is!  KEVINNNN MEARRRRRRS!

The opening lyrics of "The World is Spinning" by DMAD begins to play as a strobe lighting effect begins at the entrance. When the song hits its normal tempo with DMAD rapping, that's when Kevin appears in the entrance. Wearing a leather jacket with heart-shaped red glasses and a cane twirling in his hand, he looks behind him before he's joined by Summer Page. She takes his hand before they head towards the ring. Kevin opens the ropes for her, enjoying the view as she bends over to step inside before joining her.

JC:  Mears set for action!

DR:  For all the talk, this needs to be a statement tonight!  He needs to do what he does best and have himself a great outing!

[Image: 9xS5gwN.png]

Early on, the fans don’t know who to hate more.  The XWF Universe is split among gender lines with women cheering for Mears and men cheering for Carmen.  As the match begins, Mears gets the upper hand as he uses his technical prowess to negate Santana’s speed.

Santana would use her educated feet to fight back into the match and send Mears in retreat.  Using her considerable speed, she gains the upper hand for a few minutes, even managing a couple of near falls before Mears stops her in her tracks after a miscue.

Mears regains the advantage and this time wouldn’t let it go.  He puts her away utilizing both See My Knee and Head Games to seal the victory.

WINNER:  Kevin Mears by pinfall in 8:37

JC:  Kevin Mears with a victory tonight on Madness!

DR:  I don’t know if he made any statements with it, but victory is all that matters.

JC:  You gotta wonder, with his night done, will he stick around to watch Summer Page in the main event?

DR:  He’s stated repeatedly that he was leaving early so I don’t see that changing.

JC:  Carmen Santana will have to regroup after debuting in defeat, but Kevin Mears is tuned up and ready to go moving forward.  Fans, stay with us!

Back from break, we go to the back where Brody Goodman is standing by with the new Madness Tag Team Champions, Juliana Mendoza and Emma Couture, Majestuosa Manor. Before Brody can speak, Juliana puts her hand in his face and shakes her head.

Juliana: Nobody cares what you have to say, Brad. You’re just here to be a mic stand for the champions.

Juliana glances down at the belt on her shoulder and smirks.

Juliana: Don’t these belts look so much better on us than they would on any other team?

Brody goes to speak, but Emma looks at him with a death glare and he shuts up.[/i]

Emma: Mic stands don’t answer questions, especially not rhetorical ones. The obvious answer is no. They say that it’s not the title that makes the champion, it’s the champion that makes the title, and that could not be more true than it is with these tag team titles. Imagine if one of those other teams had won the triple threat match.

Juliana: I’m trying but I can’t see it happening. We are the greatest tag team in the history of tag team wrestling. These are our third set of titles Samuel. Every company Majestuosa Manor has graced with its presence, we have taken gold, and do you know why that is?

Brody doesn’t say a word, he just nods enthusiastically.

Emma: Aww, look, it’s learning. We hold all this gold because we are simply the best.

Juliana: It really was only a matter of time until we were the champions that this company doesn’t deserve. We have run through every team on this roster. Just look at what they had to do to find us “challengers” for tonight.

Emma: Honestly, I feel a little bit insulted. Two random guys just tossed together, get a shot at the titles, and the greatest team this company has ever seen?

Juliana: It doesn’t matter if it’s two randoms or an established team. The end result would be the same. Your winners and STILL Madness Tag Team Champions, Majestuosa Manor. We are the best team, and I don’t just mean on this brand or in this company, or even in this country. Majestuosa Manor is the best tag team on the planet.

Emma: Everyone should get used to the sight of seeing us with these titles. There is no doubt that we will go down in history as the greatest champions, with the longest reign ever.

Juliana: In fact, we are so confident in that fact, that if we somehow lose these titles before we establish the longest reign in company history, we will leave the XWF forever.

Brody looks at them with a shocked wide-eyed expression, and even Emma seems a bit surprised by Juliana’s declaration, but she just smirks and gives her title a little polish.

Juliana: So, Gary and Aaron, enjoy your moment in the sun tonight as you become a very important part of history. You two will forever be the answer to the question, Who did Majestuosa Manor defeat in their first title defense of their record-setting run as Madness tag team champions?

Juliana blows a kiss to the camera and finishes with that trademark middle finger before she flips her hair in Steve’s face as they walk off.

”Beautiful” Brody Goodman:  As you can see, Majestuosa Manor are set for a big time run as tag team champions here on Madness!

JC:  You ok Brody?  They didn’t even let you talk.

BBG:  It’s fine, Jacuinde.  They’re much nicer to look at than to listen to anyway.

JC:  In just a few minutes, the tag team champions WILL defend their titles against Eren Hunt and Gabriel Landry.  A match that came about after Hunt and Landry eliminated themselves from the title tournament.

DR:  Thad was pretty hot at them for ruining an opportunity he gave them, but tonight they have the opportunity to right that wrong.

JC:  It remains to be seen though.  Majestuosa Manor are champions for a reason so it will not be an easy task to wrestle the good away.  Majestuosa Manor defends their titles when we come back!

JC:  We’re back here, Maniacs!  Madness rolls on with a huge title match!

DR:  Majestuosa Manor are so sure of themselves, so confident that they’ll be victorious tonight that if they lose, they will LEAVE the XWF!

JC:  That can be taken several ways!  In this business, when you make a claim like that, that means you’re prepared to back it up!

RA:  The following tag team match is set for one fall!  It is for the XWF Tag Team Championships!

RA:  Introducing the challengers!  With a total combined weight of 422 pounds!  ERRREN HUNT!  And GABRIELLL LLLLANDRYYY!

JC:  Over the course of the last two weeks, these two young men have seemingly put their differences aside in hopes of hopefully capitalizing on the opportunity ahead of them!

DR:  Two weeks ago they fought tooth and nail all the way to the street outside!  Now they’re buddy buddy?

JC:  You know as well as I do Damon, that sometimes that competitive fire can get the better of you.  Perhaps that’s what happened two weeks ago here on Madness!

RA:  Their opponents!

RA:  They are the reigning XWF Tag Team Champions… Emma Couture… Juliana Mendoza… MAJESTUOSAAAA MAAAANORRRR!

JC:  No doubt, the Manor, not endearing themselves to this crowd here in New York City!

DR:  They have designs on being the greatest tag team in wrestling history, Jacuinde.  Being the best doesn’t afford you a lot of fans.  It started four weeks ago when they won the titles, and now they’re tasked with their first defense!

JC:  Rome wasn’t built in a day, so their quest for greatness takes their next step right here tonight!

[Image: e6yyn88.png]

The match begins with a slow feeling out process from both teams.  Each time one of them hits a move, the other side returns fire resulting in a stalemate.  With Hunt and Landry being a brand new tag team, their backs are against the wall as Majestuosa Manor has been teaming for years.  That experience shows in the early going as the Manor successfully use some underhanded tag team tactics to keep the fresh woman in at all times and effectively cutting Hunt off from the fresher Gabriel Landry.

The Manor controls things early as they make blind tags and distract the official long enough for him to miss tags from the other side which effectively isolates Eren Hunt in the ring.  The Manor manages two or three near falls before the tide turns.  After a counter power slam, Hunt is finally able to tag out to Landry.

Entering the match for the first time, Landry is a man on fire as he takes it to both tag champions.  He hits a few nice moves on Emma and manages a near fall or two.  During a maneuver, Emma blind tags Juliana into the match and after Landry hits his move, Juliana attacks him from behind turning the match back into their favor.

With the Manor back in control, they begin to establish why they’re the tag team champions.  Isolating Landry from Hunt this time, the defending champions resume their quick tags and underhanded tactics to keep Landry off balance and out of the match.

Several minutes later, Juliana mistimes a kick.  Landry ducked and Juliana hit Emma by mistake.  Emma drops hard to the floor and the referee quickly runs to check on her.  Amid the distraction, Juliana hops to the outside and retrieves a tag belt before sliding back in.  Landry meanwhile, makes the hot tag to Eren Hunt.  He shoots across the ring and eats a shot to the skull with the tag belt.

Mendoza celebrates by holding the tag title high, but Landry leaps from the top rope and drives her to the mat with a Hurricanrana driver.  Landry tosses the belt out of the ring and pulls Hunt on top of her just as the referee slides back into the ring and counts the three.

WINNERS:  and NEW XWF Tag Team Champions Hunt & Landry
By pinfall in 13:53

JC:  I am in shock!

DR:  So am I!  Hunt and Landry seized the opportunity and will leave Madness as the NEW tag team champions!

JC:  Majestuosa Manor is beside themselves!

Hunt and Landry celebrate their title win together as they make their way toward the back.  In the ring, Majestuosa Manor sits on the mat in utter shock that they just boasted about being great champions only to lose them minutes later.  The crowd, naturally, breaks into song.

XWF Universe:  NA NA NA NA!  NA NA NA NA!  HEY HEY HEY!  GOOOOD BYYYYE!

Madness fades to commercial.

JC:  Back here on Madness, Maniacs.  Moments ago, Majestuosa Manor grabbed their bags from their locker room, and did in fact, exit the building.

DR:  It remains to be seen whether or not we’ve really seen the last of them.  But either way, the Manor has some regrouping to do.

On the X-Tron:

[Image: zuxj1KW.jpg]

JC:  As you can see, this year Relentless Inferno takes place over three nights!

DR:  It’s the biggest show in all of wrestling and Madness will be well represented!

JC:  On night one, September 22nd, as it stands right now, Myra Rivers is set to defend her World Heavyweight Title against the winner of this tournament in the main event!

DR:  I’m told that Thaddeus Duke has an interesting match concept for that night one main event!

JC:  Really?  Is this like a Brody Goodman hotline tip?  Who’d you hear that from?

DR:  Thaddeus Duke.

JC:  …

DR:  Figured that’d shut you up.

The camera goes backstage and focuses on X-Division champion Jacki O’Lantern.  She has the title draped over her shoulders.

JC:  X-Division champion Jacki O’Lantern!  We haven’t seen her in several weeks but it looks like she’s headed this way!

DR:  Look out!

From behind, a woman attacks Jacki with a steel chair.  Jacki falls and the X-Division title falls to the floor in front of her.  Security immediately rushes the scene.

JC:  That’s Hayley Fien!

DR:  She’s an established veteran!  She’s been a mainstay in 5 Boroughs Wrestling, as well as a multiple time champion!

Hayley Fien fights through XWF security, unafraid of hitting any of them as she frees herself.  With the chair in hand, she continues to assault Jacki O’Lantern.  With Jacki unconscious on the floor, Hayley retrieves the X-Division title and walks off with it.

JC:  She’s been fight champion!  She’s been SPLAT’s MultiUniversal Champion!  She’s been Uprising’s Silver State Champion!

DR:  And now, Hayley Fien has her eyes set on Jacki O’Lantern and her X-Division championship!

Madness fades to commercial.

JC:  We’re back here on Madness and I do wanna update everyone on the condition of Jacki O’Lantern.  She is conscious and talking to medical personnel, but Hayley Fien is nowhere to be found.

DR:  I have it on good authority that Fien is, in fact, under contract to the Madness brand so sooner or later, we’ll have some sort of explanation as to why this has happened.

JC:  But right now, it’s time for the first of two tournament semi-final matches!

RA:  Ladies and gentlemen the following tournament semi-final match is set for one fall!

RA:  Introducing first!  From Barcelona being accompanied to the ring by Cyrus Braddock!  MARISOLLL VILLLLLAROOOOO!

Shake it off by Taylor Swift plays over the public address system as the fans boo loudly, knowing that the creator of the Vilaro System is about to make her way out.  From the back, first, come out a couple of people with Vilaro Fitness t-shirts. However, they stand aside, and soon in a burst of energy, is none other than the Marvelous One herself, Marisol Vilaro.  She comes out and begins to pose, soaking in the reaction and showing off her physique.  As the two muscular Vilaro students stand on either side of her, preventing the fans from touching her, Marisol takes the time to taunt the crowd. Showing some Vilaro Fitness products and how they can help the fans improve.

Of course, this only gets her more heat, as she soon motions for them to lift her up to the apron, which they do, each one putting a hand under her arm and lifting. In the ring there is a full-length mirror placed in the center of the ring.  As Marisol enters the ring under the bottom rope, she eyes the mirror heading toward it. A lone spotlight now shone around her and the mirror.

The creator of the Vilaro System then takes the time to pose; each pose showing off her amazing physique and the condition she keeps herself in.  Despite the loud boos, she stays focused on her posing and showing off for the mirror in front of her. After some more posing, she heads to her corner, having one of her students enter the ring and move the mirror closer to her so she can wait for her opponent while waiting for her opponent.

JC:  She’s made it all the way to the semi-finals, Damon!

DR:  Like her, love her, or hate her Jacuinde.  She is a spark plug.

JC:  For all the wrong reasons!

RA:  Her opponent!

RA:  From Scotland!  Weighing 215 pounds!  SEAN PARRRKERRR!

“Ken’s Theme [Metal Cover]” by ToxicxEternity starts to play throughout the arena. As the song plays its slow, building intro, Sean Parker appears on the stage in a hooded waistcoat. He goes down on one knee, his head low as sparks fill the stage area. When the song explodes into life, Sean leaps to his feet, his arms outstretched and his hood falls back behind him. Sean walks confidently to the ring, running as he gets ringside and slides effortlessly under the bottom rope. He takes off his waistcoat, tossing it into the crowd before he climbs up one of the turnbuckles and fist pumps before doing a backflip back down as his music fades out.

JC:  These two have had incredible journey’s the last several weeks, Damon!

DR:  Sean Parker debuted alongside my son in law and two weeks ago, was victorious in the main event against Walker Hill and Chris Mosh to get to this point.

JC:  By contrast, Marisol Vilaro has had a pretty easy road.  The night she debuted Cyrus Braddock, he absolutely annihilated Johnny Miami so she could pick up the win.  Then two weeks ago, she used every trick in the book and once again used Cyrus Braddock to aid her in overcoming that monster Grimgor Ironhide!

DR:  To some people, the destination is greater than the journey!

[Image: SPGKFdk.png]

The match begins in typical Vilaro fashion as Cyrus Braddock attempts to aid her any time the referee has his back to him.  Sean Parker is a smarter foe than either Ironhide or Miami though so Cy certainly has his work cut out for him.

Parker wisely tries to stay near the center of the ring instead of anywhere within Cy’s considerable reach.  It works initially as Parker takes control at the outset.  After a few highlight reel type of exchanges, Parker is seemingly poised to advance to the finals, but Cy trips him up when Mari feigns an injury.

Mari quickly recovers and takes it to Parker.  She shows a lot of grit and determination despite the fact that she has likely never won a match cleanly in her entire career.  Vilaro does well to keep Parker grounded as she has clearly been doing some ring training in mat technique.  This of course, keeps Parker down for several minutes.

Soon though, she gets brave and leaps off the middle rope only to eat a boot from Parker that grounds her immediately.  As Parker recovers, Cy tries and fails several times to interfere on Mari’s behalf but Parker stays just out of reach.

Later in the match, Marisol has regained control of the match.  At one point, the referee is knocked to the mat.  While he’s not out cold, it did buy Vilaro and Cy a window to perform some dirty deeds.  With Cy on the apron, Marisol has Parker scouted well and ducks a Blade of Miquella.  Unfortunately for her, that kick wasn’t targeted for her, but for Cyrus Braddock the whole time.

Braddock is knocked to the floor and semi-conscious.  Meanwhile, Marisol tries to roll up Parker for the win and even uses the ropes for added leverage, but he kicks out anyway.  As the two got back to their feet, a Vilaro attempt is blocked and Parker hits her with the Blade of Miquella too.

Big Cy Braddock remains on the floor shaking cobwebs as Parker picks up the victory to advance to the finals.

WINNER:  Sean Parker by pinfall in 11:21

JC:  Sean Parker came in to tonight wary of Cyrus Braddock!

DR:  As well he should’ve been!

Parker celebrates his victory as Cy comes to.  He reaches in and grabs Marisol by her hand and pulls her from the ring with ease.  He slings her over his shoulder and carries her to the back.

JC:  Despite their best efforts to the contrary, Sean Parker was able to overcome the stacked deck against him!

DR:  He punches his ticket to the finals in two weeks!

JC:  Madness returns, stay with us!

It's been bad for Elijah as he was losing everything he was known for. He has never felt so humiliated that it pretty much changed everything. What he did to the referee two weeks ago wasn't excusable, and he knows that. Elijah has lost a lot but losing to the member of the Bing Bong Twinzz has set a series of emotions for him.

Knowing that he has changed his ways shows that he's not the same man. His attitude, his look, his moves, and more will change. But it all starts with cutting a promo, and he plans on doing it for Madness that's taking place in New York City, New York.

The scene comes up in the dark, with the left side having a bit of light. Just then there all you see is a face with the left side showing. The figure has jet-black hair and wears black eyeliner around his eyes. The mystery person starts to speak to the camera.

“A series of emotions will run through a person who lost everything. You have to erase the old and begin anew. Everything that was in the past is dead. Everyone is now the enemy, and I don't care who knows it.”

He closed his eyes, and a series of images shows the past of this person and the loss he has taken. It finally ends as he opens his eyes once again.

“I stand for people, but you all betrayed me. Do you want to know how that feels? Hmmm? I stood alone when I could've used the support. All my so-called friends didn't even come to me and give me support. But you want to know what? That's fine. I DON'T NEED ANYONE BUT ME!”

He shakes his head, trying to understand everything that's been happening.

“But you want to know something? I'm going to cause the same pain that people caused me. If I have to hurt, so will everyone. I don't care who it is. Lexi Gold, Bing Bong Twinz, Myra Rivers, Summer Page, Chris Mosh, or anyone else. I'm going to hurt anyone that dares step in the ring with me. If you think you're a queen or king, I will be there to FUCKING RIP YOU APART! I will not bow, I will not plead, I will never stop until I get what I deserve. What you guys thought about me before will be nothing compared to what I have coming. This brand is living on life support, as are the champions here. Everyone that I step in the ring with, I will pull the plug and finally end those that betrayed me.”

The scene fades to black and static before Madness fades to commercial.

JC:  Back here on Monday Night Madness and Damon, what was that we just saw before the break!?

DR:  That’s a man that feels betrayed.  It’s a man that has hit rock bottom.

JC:  He’s fired a shot across the bow of Madness tonight but now, we’re headed back to the ring.

[Image: 1guKaAl.png]

Madness returned with all four competitors having already made their entrances.  Hemingway starts off the match with Mosh.  The two go at it tooth and nail for a few minutes until Hemingway gets taken down hard.  Mosh looks pleased and tags out to U.S. Champion Lexi Gold.  Gold enters and Drake tags out to Grimgor Ironhide.

Mosh tries to be the valiant man and tag himself back in but Lexi steps out of his reach, unafraid of the monster orc.  Lexi uses her speed early to keep Ironhide off balance, but it only works for so long before Grimgor takes control with his immense power.

After a couple of pin attempts and repeated saves from Mosh, Grimgor gets angry and throws Lexi Gold into her corner where Mosh tags himself in.  Meanwhile in the other corner, Hemingway urges Grimgor to tag him in but Ironhide ignores him entirely.

Mosh enters with reckless abandon as he hits Grimgor with everything he can come up with to rock the beast and finally send him to the mat.  Mosh hits high impact move after high impact move followed by multiple pin attempts only for Grimgor to keep kicking out.  A little later, Grimgor counters a Mosh maneuver slamming him to the mat.  Grimgor covers with a near fall but Lexi Gold makes the save.

Grimgor gets to his feet.  Hemingway reaches for a tag but Grimgor shuts him down.  Fed up, Hemingway enters the ring and delivers Mark of the Beast to his tag team partner before exiting the ring and walking to the back leaving Mosh and Lexi Gold shocked.  Mosh makes the cover for the three count.

WINNERS:  Lexi Gold & Chris Mosh by pinfall in 7:48

JC:  Mosh and Gold pick up the victory tonight on Madness!

DR:  Grimgor Ironhide played with fire and got burned!

JC:  Drake Hemingway wanted and wanted the tag in, but Grimgor wouldn’t play ball!

DR:  Sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands and sooner or later, I think Ironhide and Drake Hemingway are gonna square up!

JC:  Chris Mosh continues to be the number one contender to Lexi Gold’s United States title, but the duo is successful in their tag team pairing tonight!  Madness rolls on, after this!

Myra Rivers is backstage with her championship just before her title defense against Johnny Miami. She’s finding herself in a bit of a good mood after she told off Keiran King earlier but she’s definitely got more to say and she’s not shying away at all.

Myra Rivers: That felt GOOD, I am not going to lie. Keiran King wasn’t going to get away with what he was doing and what he was saying. I’ve had my detractors over my career and many of them have said some stupid things but I will say this about Keiran. There was ONE thing he was right about and that’s this whole ‘talking about the past’ thing. Sure, I have probably harped on people that aren’t in this company anymore for too long. Perhaps I’ve talked too much about companies that I’ve been in, in the past. I’m not perfect nor did I ever claim that I was, but hey, doesn’t that make Keiran King a hypocrite? He’s going off on me about talking about the past but he’s hanging on to the past with his ‘5000 day reign’ or whatever the hell he’s saying.

Hypocrisy thy name is Keiran King!

But that’s enough about him. I’ve given the son of a bitch enough of my airtime tonight. I’ve got THE title to defend and don’t get me wrong, I’m always up for defending my championship.

But Johnny Miami?

Really?

Myra pauses as she rolls her eyes.

Myra Rivers: Now look… I get his name. I get that he’s from Miami. Hell,I’m Miami born and raised. That’s my home. 305 South Beach until the day I die, you know? But what in god’s name has Johnny Miami done to even earn a title shot around here? I have to say I am disappointed because this is precisely what was an issue with the “old era” of this brand if you know what I mean. But let me tell it to you straight Johnny. You need to drop the Miami from your name because as someone that’s FROM there, you are a disgrace to my hometown. Two Madnesses ago, you faced Marisol Vilaro and you lost with ease.

No seriously… MARISOL VILARO?

I mean losing to her is one thing, but losing THAT BADLY to her? Holy hell! Yet, for whatever reason, you were still in the Madness tournament to determine the number one contender to my championship. Two weeks ago, you faced off against Summer Page and… yeah… that didn’t go well for you either. To be honest with you Johnny, you should go to your local courts and change your middle name to “Come” and your last name to “Lately” because at the end of the day, that’s what perfectly describes you. Cheesy puns aside, if I’ve got to beat you to make you an example out of you, then I guess that is what I am going to have to do. I look at those that are still in this tournament and I know I am going to get a challenge no matter who I face, but with you?

Lesser champions than me would take defending this championship against you as a slap in the face but I’m not going to do that. I am going to do what I have always done and that’s defend this championship, prove why I am the true face of this brand, and continue to push forward to pull Madness from the gutter and make it shine the way it deserves to shine. For over 15 and a half years, I’ve represented Miami proudly and when I defeat you and once again retain my title? That’s what I am going to do again.

This is where I prove what a real champion is. This is where I prove that I’m at the level the likes of Keiran King currently aren’t at. I’m no pretender to the throne the way a certain someone with his ‘title defense’ earlier tried to be. I’ve proven that good, bad or in the middle, when it comes to this show, Myra Rivers means it… that other guy doesn’t and defending against you? Sure, maybe it’s not my ideal title defense, but at least you’re not some random kid coming out to “BINGO”..

Myra pauses as she rolls her eyes in disgust of King’s stunt from earlier tonight.

Myra Rivers: I’m not here to make a joke out of this championship, that’s for damn sure and Johnny? The only VICE you’re going to be regretting is EVER claiming Miami as your town…

Myra leaves the room at this point hearing cheers from the audience as the scene fades out.

JC:  Back here on Madness and moments ago Damon, we heard some pointed words from Myra Rivers.

DR:  Listen, sometimes in this business, booking dictates a tune up, even as champion, against obviously lesser competition.  We don’t bitch about it.  We buckle up and just do it because we’re the champion.  We don’t worry about who deserves this or that, we just see a name, and put them down because WE… are the champion.

JC:  I think you missed the point but either way, Johnny Miami is in the ring awaiting the champion.

RA:  His opponent!

RA:  From Miami, Florida!  She is the World!  Heavyweight!  Champion!  MMMMMYRAAAA RRRIVERRRRS!

[white]JC:  Listen to these fans, Damon!

DR:  There’s no doubt they love her, Jacuinde.  But they also love the Mets so their taste is questionable at best.

JC:  Myra Rivers, world heavyweight champion, set to defend here tonight on Madness!

[Image: XVWyRzI.png]

The match begins before the bell as Johnny Miami attacks Rivers.  He hits her with everything he’s got for as long as he can.  Granted it doesn’t take very long for Rivers to recover and turn the tide.

Once she does, it’s all downhill from there for Johnny Miami in this showcase matchup as Rivers turns on the jets and keeps Miami grounded.  In just a few minutes, Rivers hits both the Vixen Kick and the Spirit Breaker to put Miani down permanently for a relatively easy three count.

WINNER:  and STILL World Heavyweight Champion
Myra River by pinfall in 4:31

JC:  As expected, Myra Rivers dispatches the latest challenger to her reign!

DR:  It’s clear to me, that she’s ready for stronger competition…

JC:  That’s what she meant earlier!

DR:  Well… she’s about to get it.

Myra is handed the World Championship and celebrates for the crowd, who show their love back.

Suddenly the mood of the crowd shifts drastically, but before Myra can pick up on why, she is blasted from behind by something.

DR:  It's Kieran King!

JC:  He's just driven his own 'World Championship' into the back of Myra's skull!

Myra clutches at her head as she tries to bring herself back to her feet. Gingerly she gets one foot underneath her, then the other, until… BAM!

King takes her out with a shot from his 'championship' again!

Myra crumples into a heap.

Like a rabid animal, King bolts to the outside and grabs a microphone before springing back into the ring and standing over the fallen champion.

King: “Yeah, that’s REAL impressive."

He mocks her with the same line she used on him earlier.

King: "Johnny Miami! What a worthy competitor! I'm sure everyone here is so proud of you. Well hey, you forgot something in that little diatribe of yours earlier. That line about doing research? That came from you, Myra. You asked me to do it, and so I done did it again. Know what I found out? In the words of the modern day poet Curtis Jackson, you 'shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house, and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth.' You think I'm not the guy? This house of cards of yours is about to crumble, Myra. Because there's only one title on the line at Relentless. Which means there can be only one world champion.

Here's what my new research found: Next week, YA BOY is taking home TWO World Championships!  Thaddeus Duke has already signed off. It is my absolutely PLEASURE to announce that it will be Myra Rivers versus Kieran King. WINNER TAKES ALL.

What a way for me to bring up 5,000 days!

See ya then, 'champ'."

He lets the microphone fall next to Myra and leaves the ring.

JC:  A massive statement made!

DR:  Alongside a massive main event!

JC:  Next Madness has all the makings of stellar show with Kieran King and Myra Rivers competing for the World title and Damon, its for all the marbles!

DR:  It really is and not only is it for the World title as you mentioned, but the winner?  That winner goes on to main event night one of Relentless on Friday, September 22nd!

JC:  That’s in two weeks, but we’re still not done tonight!  Coming up in moments, Summer Page takes on Penelope with the winner advancing to the finals of this number one contender tournament!  Stay with us!

Back from break, “Beautiful” Brody Goodman stands in the center of the ring.

BBG:  New York City!

The Manhattan Center pops loudly.

BBG:  Welcome back here on Monday Night Madness!  My guest at this time, is the General Manager of Madness!  Thaddeus Duke!

The crowd roars with approval.

JC:  Here he comes!

DR:  It’s always interesting to me, seeing him work.

JC:  Why?

DR:  Well when I met him, I couldn’t stand him.  But I’m an observant kind of man and… well, the kids got what most wish they had and it’s always a good time!

Dressed in jeans and a Kieran King t-shirt, Thaddeus Duke emerges from backstage with Lexi Gold’s United States title slung over his shoulder.  As he makes his way down the aisle, he slaps hands with some kids at ringside before entering the ring while his theme fades out.

BBG:  Thaddeus Duke!

Brody tries to interrupt the reaction, but has to wait several more seconds for them to quiet.

BBG:  Thaddeus Duke, what are you doing with that!?

Brody points to the United States title, resting on his shoulder.

Hold this, he says as he places the title on Goodmans shoulder.  I’ll get to that in a minute, but I have some other things to discuss.  What Kieran King said a few minutes ago was accurate.  As of about a half hour ago I greenlit and sanctioned a world title match for next Madness.  We’re going to unify the world titles on September 11, but I regret to inform you all, that that match will not be taking place at the Manhattan Center.

New York City boos this revelation.

See, we’ve turned the corner here on Madness.  We’re out of the red and into the black and I’m not one to lift off the throttle.  Nah, we’re holding the pedal to the floor and in two weeks on 9/11, we’re gonna try our hand at selling out the Mecca of professional wrestling.

Madison Square Garden.

The fans pop loudly.

JC:  MSG!?

DR:  What that kid has done for this show over the last couple months is nothing short of an amazing turn around!

JC:  This roster deserves it!

While we don’t yet know who the participants will be, I’m here tonight to tell you exactly what the champion and challenger will be up against at Relentless.

BBG:  Mr. Duke!  Mr. Duke!  Are you insinuating that it won’t be a standard one on one match up?

Brody, that’s exactly what I’m saying, he pauses.  No one in this business does pay per view quite like the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and on night one in the main event, Madness will set the bar.

What we’ve created is a match called a Phlegethon Pyre match!

The marks cheer but they have no idea why.

Excuse me but… what the hell is a Phlegethon Pyre match?

I’m glad you asked, Brody.  You’ve seen casket matches?

Brody nods.

You’ve seen inferno matches?

Again, Brody nods.

Well, what we’ve come up with is putting a casket on top of a burning pyre and whether its King or Rivers, whether it's Penelope, Summer Page or Sean Parker, in order to win, they’re gonna have to scale the burning pyre and close their opponent inside a stone casket.

BBG:  That um… that sounds xtreme!

It is, and it should be.  Main eventing Relentless is a huge honor and Madness will deliver, he pauses.  That brings me to this title, he pauses again as he places his hand on the United States title.

I regret to announce that just a few minutes ago, Lexi Gold has resigned from the XWF and immediately vacated her championship.

Thad lays out for a minute as the crowd gives out some exasperated sighs of disappointment.

I respect her decision and she knows the door is open to come back any time she wants, but it does present us with a problem.  We have a number one contender in Chris Mosh, but we don’t have a champion so in two weeks, we’re holding a battle royal.  The winner of that battle royal will go on to Relentless night two to face Chris Mosh for the vacant United States championship!

The crowd cheers as Thad’s music plays.  He takes the U.S. title from Brody as he makes his way to the back.

BBG:  You heard it straight from the horse's mouth!  MSG!  The World titles!  A battle royal!  So much breaking news delivered here tonight by the General Manager!

With that said… if you call my hotline NOW I have even more tips for you.  Call 1-900-999-999 now and find out why Lexi Gold left the XWF!?  Has Thaddeus Duke decided that he’d rather run with Kieran King as his world champion!?  And in a bombshell, I have sources that have given me information that Summer Page is lying to everyone and it was she who orchestrated the attack on herself several months ago!

JC:  I’m not even gonna argue with him, let’s go to break!

BBG:  For just 9.99 a minute you too can…

JC:  We’re back here on Monday Night Madness and…

DR:  You know that was really rude cutting Brody off like that.  The mans just trying to make a living.  He’s raising a son…

JC:  His son is currently living in the Duke’s guesthouse!

DR:  Irrelevant.

JC:  …siiiiiigh…  Let’s go to the ring.

RA:  Ladies and gentlemen, this main event tournament semi-final is set for one fall!

RA:  Introducing first!  From…

XWF Universe:  NEW!  YORK!  CITY!

RA:  Being accompanied to the ring by Enigma!  Spoiled!  SUMMERRRR PAAAAGE!

JC:  Summer Page!  On her way out here tonight and she finds herself on the cusp of making the finals!

DR:  And she has no easy task to be sure!  Penelope is a phenomenal talent and she’s shown that everywhere she’s been!

RA:  Her opponent!

The lights in the building all go out, save for the ones directly around the entryway from the back which swaps to a glowing red. You hear the sounds of a lone female voice which sings acapella.

Ohh Death…Ohh Deeeaaaath…Ohh Death
Won't you spare me over another year.

The red light begins to slowly pulsate to the drop beat as the song continues with the male vocals coming back. A small layer of fog begins to form at the top of the ramp.

Oh what is this that I can't see?
With ice cold hands taking hold of me

The lights all around the arena slowly begin to pulse as well. The song continues, causing one area of the building to turn red after another.

When God is gone, and the Devil takes hold
Who'll have mercy on your soul? Ohh Death

Penelope walks out from behind the curtain, pausing at the top of the aisleway. She looks out at the people in the building to a chorus of boos. She grins beneath the wide brim of her hat in her devilish way as she surveys the crowd.

RA:  Making her way to the ring, by way of the Hotel California...she is...Penelope!

Penelope, carrying a dead flower in her hands, plucks the black, withered petals off the flower one at a time as she walks and lets them fall to the floor. This leaves a bizarre trail behind her as she walks down the ramp.

Ohh Death, Ohh Death

She drops the naked step on the floor before at the end of the aisleway. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope. She crawls to the middle of the ring, before sitting back on her haunches.

No weath, No ruin, No silver, No gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul
Well I am Death, non can excel
I'll open the door to Heaven or Hell

She looks up, and spits out a cloud of fine black mist before she lets out an ear splitting shriek.

Ohh Death…Ohh Death
My name is Death, and the End is Here…

Penelope turns and gestures towards the crowd maniacally as the lights come back up to normal. She gets to her feet, slowly removing her hat and shawl.

JC:  Penelope, one of the great young talents brought in by the General Manager!

DR:  He has an eye for talent.  Look at those he’s brought in since he took over, Jacuinde!  Earlier tonight Eren Hunt and Gabriel Landry, both Thad Duke guys, shocked the world to become the new tag team champions.  Sean Parker who has already punched his ticket to the finals.  Hayley Fien who assaulted and stole Jacki O’Lantern’s X-Division title earlier tonight.

And now, Penelope who right now has a chance to punch her own ticket to the finals!

Drake Hemingway is shown backstage watching the match on a monitor.

JC:  Even Drake Hemingway!  Another great young talent!

DR:  Penelope has a strong adversary tonight though.  Summer Page is primed for big things!

[Image: HIFSOou.png]

The match begins with Summer and Penny feeling each other out as Hemingway watches from backstage and Enigma watches from ringside.  The first few minutes sees the women exchange several chain wrestling maneuvers and counters that eventually end in a stalemate.

Summer Page takes the upper hand from that point as she uses her excellent conditioning and ruthlessness to keep Penelope on lock down.  Page continues her assault with vicious knees and a variety of different suplexes managing a couple of near falls.

Penelope would turn the tide later after countering a whip to the ropes into a ring shaking DDT for a quick near fall.  In control, Penny kept up the assault on Page with a variety of suplexes and other high impact maneuvers resulting in several more near falls.

Page would stop Penelope’s considerable momentum after countering her Fade to Black into a northern lights suplex for a two count.  The two would continue to exchange near misses on finishers and trademarks until Page hits the Spoiled Rotten backstabber from seemingly out of nowhere…

JC:  Two count only as Penelope kicks out!

DR:  But here comes Marisol Vilaro and Cyrus Braddock!

JC:  But why!?

Cy makes his way toward Enigma.  The two begin to converse as on the other side of the ring, Marisol grabs Summer Page’s attention and starts pointing to the back.

JC:  …is she…?

DR:  Yeah!  She’s saying she found out something about that attack!

Summer Page voluntarily leaves the ring leaving Penelope dazed on the mat.  Page follows Marisol up the aisle as the referee starts a ten count.  With Cy having Enigma engaged in conversation, Enigma doesn’t realize Summer has left the ring.

Page follows Vilaro through the Gorilla position and into the back hallways as the referee’s count reaches ten!

WINNER:  Penelope by countout in 13:41

Backstage, Vilaro and Page rush around a corner and are immediately attacked by a pair of individuals dressed in SWAT gear!

JC:  Oh my god!

DR:  Who the hell are they!?

JC:  Neither Vilaro nor Page saw this coming as they walked right into an ambush!

Only now realizing what has happened, Cy and Enigma hightail it from ringside toward the back.  Vilaro has her head bumped on the concrete block wall and lays seemingly unconscious on the floor as the two disguised as SWAT team double team Summer Page and eventually put her through a catering table.

Cy and Enigma round the corner and the SWAT team runs off to make their escape!

JC:  I have no idea what we just saw, Damon!

DR:  One thing is certain, Penelope advances to the finals to face Sean Parker in two weeks!

JC:  I have doubted Marisol Vilaro this whole time!  I have thought to myself several times that she’s somehow involved in the attack on Summer Page but Damon, I think it’s obvious that that’s just not the case any longer.

DR:  I really wasn’t sure who it was and from my point of view, I felt Marisol had been genuine in her support of Page this whole time!

JC:  Madness fans, we are out of time!  Join is again two weeks as Madness leaves the confines of the Manhattan Center for the Mecca of wrestling, Madison Square Garden!

[Image: NyjO0Co.jpg]

[Image: idRcO7J.gif]

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post