Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For America
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-31-2023, 11:38 PM

A darkened room looms, the lighting perfect since you can tell it is a room and not a blank screen. A spotlight shines, and Genevieve Tote, Bobby Bourbon’s publicist, walks out.

Ladies and gentlemen, a statement from the greatest wrestler in XWF history. Ask Isaiah King. This is Bobby.

Bobby walks out, sporting the most ostentatious, most ridiculous, and, most rad mullet you have ever seen. Only a badass would wear such a hairdo. Pastiche? Maybe, but, do you have the backbone?

Sup fools.

I got a haircut, to match how fucking unending I am.

Bobby shakes his head, showcasing the unsexy warrior's cut cascading from his scalp.

Didja know that the mullet as it were is outlawed in some countries? Well, as the premiere American revolutionary alive, here I am, and if your nation won't sign me, they won't hire the most money supermegastar in XWF History. Every accolade.

The soon to be first 3 time Universal Champion.

First ever 3 time Champ.

Mark, take note, you’re a good guy but still No Win Flynn.

Not

On

My

Level.

I proved it because, well, Corey is champ right now!

Briefcase bros.!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Theo Pryce (08-01-2023)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-01-2023, 05:04 AM

"Nice to see you getting a briefcase hasn't gone to your head, Bobb-o."

"Good for you. Only took getting booked in a Leap of Faith match that I wasn't also in."

"Stay humble, Bobert. Run some laps."

"Sincerely, Your Briefcase Bro."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark Flynn's post:
Theo Pryce (08-01-2023)