Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Bosses Club
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Online
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-09-2023, 05:35 PM

Mark!

Look, I get it, you have a few hashmarks to etch into your belt or somesuch.

But, really, I bought a new belt since the last time I etched your name.

Heck, Mark, I stood up for your Xtreme Title where needed, never once did you defend me, so, uh...

I'm ready to cash out on my investment.

Bobby guffaws. Genevieve Tote, Bobby's image consultant, is there.

What's so funny?

Ned was too chickenshit.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Mark Flynn (07-09-2023)
Mark Flynn Online
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-09-2023, 07:21 PM

Flynn rolls his eyes.

"Of course." 

"Bourbon loses to Kido after Isaiah and Corey prove back-to-back Raion was a tissue paper champion."

"Then, Bourbon drops a loss to Ned Kaye, a man Bobb-o believed was several leagues of talent beneath him."

"Of course. Now, riding this WAVE of momentum, the timing is PERFECT to throw your hat in the ring for an X-Treme title shot against me, LITERALLY ONE WIN FROM MY 24/7 BRIEFCASE."*

*pending victory over Micheal Graves (and Sidney Grey)

**But, c'mon, y'know I've got those wins locked up

Flynn exhales.

"Just promise, after the match, Bobb-o, you're not going to immediately challenge Sidney Grey again and lose twice in one night."

Flynn smiles.

"I have to ask, because we all know how much Bourbon loves going back to his old material."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark Flynn's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (07-26-2023)