Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P 10: Leap of Faith: Tag Team Titles
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 05:40 PM

JASON DANIELS: “The following tag team contest is set for one fall! It is for the XWF TAAAG TEEEAAAM CHAMPIONSHIIIIP!”

Heymans entrance plays as he makes he way toward the ring carrying both tag team title belts.

CROWD: “EC DUB! EC DUB! EC DUB!”

JIM ROSS: “We weren't expecting Paul Heyman to come out here.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “This crowd loves him!”

JIM ROSS: “Well, Pittsburgh was a hot bed for ECW many years ago! Fans don't have short memories!”

Heyman enters the ring and takes the microphone from Jason Daniels.

PAUL HEYMAN: “As you know, this tag team title match was scheduled to be a triple threat tag team match with the Crimson Knights defending the titles.

“Unfortunately, that's just not going to happen.

“With the attack that happened moments ago on the Crimson Knights, both men are too injured to compete in this contest.

“Therefore, by the power vested in me by the Administrator Network, I am stripping the Crimson Knights of the Tag Team Championship! This match will go on as scheduled with the remaining two teams competing for the vacant Tag Team Championship!”

JIM ROSS: “What a blockbuster announcement!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “No doubt about it, JR!”

Heyman makes his exit as Jason Daniels resumes pre-match introductions.

“You've Got Another Thing Comin'” by Judas Priest plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. With a total combined weight of 5 hundred 55 pounds. The team of Jack Killborn and MATTTT LEEEENNOXXXX!”

JIM ROSS: “This duo has been gaining some steam as of late.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Momentum isn't everything, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “Definitely not! But, it is something!”

“Them Bones” by Alice in Chains plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Their opponents. With a total combined weight of 5 hundred 25 pounds. Eric Rex. Eli James the fourth. THEEEE ACAAAAADEMIIIIII!”

JIM ROSS: “One of these two teams will become tag team champions right here tonight!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “No doubt, JR! The titles are vacant, and one of these two teams will reign supreme!”

VACANT XWF Tag Team Championship
Jack Killborn & Matt Lennox
- vs -
'The Academi'
Eric Rex & Eli James IV
Standard Tag Team Rules

The bell rings and its Jack Killborn starting off with Eric Rex. The two lock horns in the center of the ring and Rex uses his superior quickness to duck behind Killborn and trap him in a rear waist lock. Killborn initially tries to power out of it, but instead charges toward the ropes with Rex hanging on.

Killborn hits the ropes and hangs on as Rex flies backwards off the rebound. Rex back rolls and jumps to his feet. Killborn turns around and gets caught in the face with a dropkick from Eric Rex. Killborn stumbles backwards and falls through the ropes. He lands on the apron and rolls to the floor. Mat Lennox jumps to the floor to help his partner regroup as Rex tags out.

Eli James enters the match and Killborn slowly re-enters the ring. He nears Eli and wants a test of strength.

JIM ROSS: “Another old school test of strength!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That didn't last long!”

As Eli moves in to oblige, Killborn kicks him in the gut and doubles him over. With Eli bent over, Kilborn pounds away with forearms to the back. Eli turns away from the assault with his back arched in pain. Eli turns around and gets floored with a lariat from Killborn. Killborn reaches over and makes the tag to Lennox.

Lennox enters the ring and goes right to work on Eli James. He lifts one of Eli's legs and delivers multiple elbows to the inner thigh.

JIM ROSS: “Matt Lennox, the sound mat technician, already going to work, softening up the legs of the big man, Eli James.”

He lifts Eli to his feet and delivers a quick kick to the inside of his knee causing him to limp and hop on one leg. Lennox grabs a hold of Eli and lifts him up then slams Eli's shin down across his own knee. Eli falls to his back in obvious pain.

Lennox siezes the opportunity and tries to go for the Incredible Lock. Eli James knows its coming though and just as he's being turned over, wiggles out and crawls to the ropes thwarting the attempt. Eli reaches up and Eric Rex is there for the tag.

Rex enters the ring and he and Lennox lock horns almost immediately. Lennox takes Rex down with an arm drag. Both men back to their feet. Rex charges toward Lennox and ducks under a clothesline. Rex bounces off the ropes and nails Lennox with a lariat of his own off the rebound.

Lennox is down and immediately, Rex goes to work by stomping the hell out of Lennox.

JIM ROSS: “Eric Rex! Stompin' mudholes into Matt Lennox and walkin' 'em dry!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Can't we get you on Madness?”

Rex lifts Lennox to his feet and tosses him hard into the turnbuckles. Rex turns him around so that he's facing the corner and delivers multiple forearms to the kidney area of Lennox. Lennox is hurting and Rex delivers a bridging German suplex to Lennox for the first pin attempt.

Lennox kicks out.

Rex gets back to his feet and lifts Lennox to his momentarily before sending him back down with a T-bone suplex. Rex hooks the leg again.

SAVE by Killborn!

A stomp to the back of the head from Killborn to Rex breaks up the pin attempt and brings in Eli for some attempted interference. This gets the referees attention and Killborn is able to drag Lennox to his corner and illegally enter the match as the legal man.

Killborn goes to work on Rex with stomps and kicks then follows it up with a high impact leg drop from the big man. Kilborn lifts Rex to his feet and tosses him with high velocity to the corner. Rex lands with great impact and arches his back in pain. Killborn charges in and engulfs Eric Rex with a huge splash in the corner.

Killborn backs off and Rex staggers out of the corner and falls to the mat. Killborn grabs Rex by the ankles and catapults him into the air and crashing face first into the corner. Kilborn maintains a grasp on Rex legs and Rex crashes back first into the knees of a laying Jack Killborn off the rebound. Killborn goes for the cover.

SAVE by Eli James.

Kilborn, back to his feet. He delivers a lariat from behind to Eli James as he was exiting the ring. Amid the distraction, Rex is able to get to his feet. Kilborn returns his focus to Rex and gets caught and planted with a huge spinebuster.

Rex jumps to his feet and begins delivering the Garvin Stomp (multiple stomps to the limbs) to Jack Killborn. Eric Rex is feeling the adrenaline and antagonizes the crowd near the ropes. Eli James tags himself in much to the dismay of Eric Rex.

JIM ROSS: “May be a little trouble in paradise!”

Killborn is slow to get up and Eli drops him right back down with a side Russian legsweep. Eli gets back to his feet and antagonizes Lennox on the apron. Lennox tries to enter but is stopped by the referee. Rex comes flying into the ring and nails Lennox with a hammer blow stunning him and causing him to fall back through the ropes and to the apron.

The referee is no trying to get Rex back out of the ring and just as Lennox returns to his feet on the apron he receives a running big boot to the face from Eli James. Lennmox flies off the apron and crashes into the barricade.

Eli James lifts Killborn to his feet and delivers the Cleansing before hooking the leg.

Here comes Matt Lennox, back to his feet and darting toward the ring.

Lennox slides into the ring.

He dives for the save.......

3!

Lennox makes contact just after the three count.

JASON DANIELS: “The winners of this match.......... annnd NEEEEEWWWWWW XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIOOONS..... THE ACAAAADEMIIIIIII!”

JIM ROSS: “We have new tag team champions!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “The Academi! They worked well together almost the entire time!”

JIM ROSS: “It looks like Eli James and Eric Rex have something to say!”

Following the match, Eli James and Eric Rex celebrate in the ring as they have just won the tag team championship. The other team begins to exit the ring as Eli walks over to get a microphone.

ELI JAMES IV: “There's some business I said I'd address, and it's now time. Mr. Madison, myself and Elisha Rex accept to join the Black Circle. As long as we're clear on the things I wrote to you in my letter earlier this week. On top of that, while I may not bow down to ya', I ain't above offerin' up a sacrifice.”

Eric Rex gets upset at Eli calling him Elisha again. Eric grabs the mic from Eli..

ERIC REX: “The name is Eric. What do you mean, 'sacrifice'?”

Eric looks serious at Eli.. who gives a smirk at Eric. Eli extends his hand to get the microphone back from Rex..

ELI JAMES IV: “Eric.”

Eli drops the microphone and kicks Eric in the stomach. Eli's face turns from fun and smiling to serious. Eli hits Eric with The Cleansing. From the back. Sal, Victor, and the ladies that often accompany Eli all walk down to the ring and get inside. Eli looks at them. Eric is slowly moving and sees everyone. Sal starts kicking Eric. Victor stands by Eli. Voices begin to sing the first verse of Amazing Grace over the speakers without any music while Rex tries to swing back at Eli. Eli hits Eric with The Cleansing again. Eli picks up the microphone and leans toward a laid out Eric Rex.

ELI JAMES IV: “This had to happen. Consider the Academi laid to rest, never to return, and The Congregation to begin the process of laying its kingdom from heaven onto the Earth.”

Eli touches Eric's forehead and says something, then stands back up to his feet.

ELI JAMES IV: “It's quite clear you will refuse the message of mercy and grace. It's clear everyone in the audience and in the back of the XWF will continue to lie waste in their sins. I've warned everyone of the second coming and it's vastly approaching. Eric...”

Eli turns back to Eric.

ELI JAMES IV: “This is just the beginning.”

Eli gives a big smile. The lights go out and Mystica begins to come out from the back. He gets in the ring with many faces not knowing why he's out here.

[orange]MYSTICA:[orange] “The creature I saw long-long ago has been revealed to me at last. For so long, I wandered after bearing witness, thinking I had been saved by some divine providence. But now I see from where I was once blind. That unseen fog, that invisible creature that wrapped me in its loving embrace. The Myst. It was you. The only one I could never best. The one whose strength defied my own. I see now, I am no prophet of the coming storm. I am a child, saved from a thousand eyes by you, Eli. I have been lost in the last week, and now I see. Help me, friend. I offer myself to your family. Do what you will, Mr. James. You are the Myst I have sought for.”

Eli is handed a small bottle of oil by Sal. Eli starts talking in an unknown language. He places the tip of his finger on the open place of the bottle to get some oil on his finger. He makes a cross on Mystica's forehead with the oil.

ELI JAMES IV: “Welcome home.”

Eli hugs Mystica. Eli puts his hand out towards Eric as if to say 'he's all yours'. Mystica starts beating away on Eric Rex. Eli smiles and watches, as does all the ladies with him. Some masked men come out carrying a cross. They place it in the ring.

ELI JAMES IV: “Eric Rex. It's time, boy.. for you to pay for your sins.”

Mystica places Eric on the cross and ties him down. The masked men put the cross up in the middle of the ring.

ELI JAMES IV: “Lies. Lust after the precious Emma-Lee. Darkness was creeping in the camp by way of you, Eric. Eric Rex will now be finished and the Academi will die with him.”

The lights quickly go to black and you hear Rex scream.. a fire quickly swallows up the cross and burns.. the lights come up and show no one on the cross.. only fire burning it. The lights go dim while this video is played for the exit of The Congregation.

JIM ROSS: “By GOD!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Exactly!”

JIM ROSS: “What does this mean for the Tag Team Championship!?”

Metallica plays “The Memory Remains” --LIVE! as the Cell lowers.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Aldway (07-14-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (07-14-2013), Matt Lennox (07-14-2013), Mystica (07-14-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-14-2013)
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 05:54 PM

Damn, so close!

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-14-2013, 06:04 PM

"So close Matt, yet you remain as far away from the tag titles as ever."

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 06:13 PM

Ill worry about the connection later. You guys are far less superior then the incredible people

Accomplishments
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-14-2013, 06:14 PM

Don't write checks your american wannabe ass can't cash chap

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 06:19 PM

I'm from Canada good sir. I way cleaner and superior country then all the others. Me, Jacob Lewis, Jack Killborn and Lightning are far more superior than you people. We don't blind side people in order to make a point.

Accomplishments
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-14-2013, 06:22 PM

I feel a 8 man tag match coming on?

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-14-2013, 06:28 PM

I feel so alone .....

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Steele's post:
(07-14-2013), Andrew Morrison (07-14-2013)
Andrew Aldway Offline
The Barmy Brit

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

07-14-2013, 06:30 PM

No your right lennox, that's why I said WANNABE American you twit. And I realize you all make your points by choking in every big match you're put in.

[Image: 11038946450a12999901768l.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Aldway's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-14-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-14-2013, 06:30 PM

I am not afraid of a group that sounds like they took their name from The Beautiful People...does that mean you all do each others face paint and shake each others asses in your faces? Because we are here to KICK peoples ass and change things around here, not make people change the channel. (smirks)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Andrew Aldway (07-14-2013)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-14-2013, 06:32 PM

Let's face it guys, The Connection made a bigger impact than all of your careers combined, jealously much? .... I say so Wink

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 06:35 PM

Good job on sacrificing Rex, shitheads.

Now, carry Luca's bags so Luca can carry mine.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(07-14-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-14-2013, 06:41 PM

Congrats to the champs! But I think me and poppa fedder want our belts back

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post