Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
P 7: Leap of Faith: Xtreme Title Match
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 09:05 PM

The cameras fade back to Heymans office. He's sitting behind his desk fidgeting with his hands. Finally, he hears the buzz of his intercom.

SLY: “Mr. Heyman. I have Sid Feder on the line.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Good, patch him through.”

SLY: “*Screams.*”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Sly! What is it!?”

SLY: “He hung up on me and called me names!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Damn it!”

SLY: “Um, he did give me a message for you though.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Oh? What did he say?”

SLY: “I'm not sure I should repeat this.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “C'mon. Just tell me.”

SLY: “Are we on camera?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “SLY!”

SLY: “Okay, okay. Mr. Feder says, and I quote... 'Tell that fat fCENSORED to eat sCENSORED and go fCENSORED himself!'”

Heyman clicks off the intercom and leans back in his chair breathing a sigh of despair as the cameras fade back to the open end zone of Heinz Field.

Metallica plays “Seek and Destroy” --LIVE!

JIM ROSS: “Ladies and gentlemen, I sincerely apologize for language just heard...”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Fuck it, JR! This is pay per view! This is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation! This aint your wrasslin' shows from the 80's and 90's, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “I guess not. Jason, over to you.”

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest is a fatal four way match set for one fall, contested under xtreme rules! It is for the XWF XTREEEEEME CHAMPIONSHIIIIP!”

“Kill the Sound” by Cell Dweller plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. From right here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!”

CROWD: GIGANTIC POP!

JASON DANIELS: “Weighing 2 hundred 35 pounds. ALEEEEEXXX SHAWWWWWWWN!”

JIM ROSS: “Very boisterous crowd.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “They love it, they hate it. Very indecisive.”

“New Disease” by Spineshank begins to play.

JASON DANIELS: “From Houston, Texas. Weighing 2 hundred 12 pounds. AAAAAAGEEEENT ORRRANGGGGE!”

“A Lesson Never Learned” by Asking Alexandria plays.

JASON DANIELS: “From Boston, Massachusetts. Weighing 2 hundred 24 pounds. TOOOONYYYY SAAAANTOOOOOS!”

“You're the Best Around” by Joe Esposito plays.

JASON DANIELS: “From Greenville, South Carolina. Weighing 2 hundred 5 pounds. He is the reigning, defending XWF Xtreeeme Champiooon, STEVIIIIIE TYYYYYYLERRRRRRR!”

JIM ROSS: “This might be some of the oddest music I've ever heard!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Would you rather listen to Metallica?”

JIM ROSS: “Definitely.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Me too.”

XWF Xtreme Championship
Stevie Tyler
- vs -
Tony Santos
- vs -
Agent Orange
- vs -
Alex Shawn
Xtreme Rules
Fatal 4 Way

The match starts with both Orange and Santos sliding outside the ring. They head straight under the ring to find something to use, leaving the champion Tyler and Shawn in the ring. They waste no time and charge each other. Tyler goes for a clothsline, and Shawn ducks under. He rebounds onto the ropes, only to be met with a chair as his back hits the ropes. He falls to the mat, grabbing the back of his head in pain.

JIM ROSS: "Xtreme rules have an immediate effect!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "It's going to be a long match. There's bound to be plenty more bumps before this is done."

As Shawn lays on the mat, Orange slides back into the ring to take more shots at the back of Shawn. Santos returns to the ring as well, holding a kendo stick. He take a huge swing at Tyler, coming sharply across his back.

Tyler turns around reaching for the burning part of his back. Santos swings again, this time hitting him square in the lower part of his chest. Tyler immediately grabs his ribs while collapsing to his knees on the mat. Santos walks around to his side, and continues to take shots at his back.

With both Shawn and Tyler downed with excessive shots from a chair and kendo stick, Orange and Santos turn to each other. Dropping their weapons, they briskly walk towards each other. Santos takes a right jab at Orange, which gets blocked. Orange sends his own right jab, that connects to Santos' jaw. Back and forth we continue with blocks and jabs, until Orange gains the upper hand. He has Santos up against the ropes closest to the announcer's table. As Santos stands dazed by the ropes, Orange backs up a few steps. He runs towards Santos, and flips him over the ropes with a clothsline. Orange taunts and eggs on the crowd, showing dominance in the early going.

JIM ROSS: "Agent Orange is taking the early advantage. He is...OH WAIT!?"

Suddenly, as Orange was turning his attention to the others in the ring, he gets smacked in the face by Tyler with the same kendo stick used on him. Orange drops straight to the mat.

XAVIER REIGNS: "That was right between the eyes!"

JIM ROSS: "He hit him so hard, the kendo stick broke in HALF!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Don't look now, but it seems Tyler's going for the pin."

JIM ROSS: "Broken up by Alex Shawn!"

Shawn then gets to his feet after diving onto Tyler to break the count. Tyler also begins to rise to his feet. Shawn begins landing punches on Tyler, as he staggers and attempts to block his shots. After a few well-placed punches, Shawn grabs Tyler by the arm and sends him into the corner. He runs towards the corner, hitting a dropkick to the chest. Tyler drops down to the mat face first.

We can see Orange stirring across the ring, now bleeding from a gash on his forehead, thanks to the kendo stick. Shawn turns his attention to Orange, only to have Santos diving off the ring corner, hitting a diving cross-body. Santos rolls off of Shawn and gets stomped on by Orange. A fter a few stomps, he takes a swift kick at his face, coming across his left cheek. Santos grabs his mouth after the violent kick.

Orange, once again the only one standing, slides out of the ring looking under the ring. He finds himself a ladder. In fact, he pulls out two ladders and slides one into the ring. He leaves the other outside as he re-enters the ring. At this point, Tyler is stirring in the corner and Shawn now rolled outside the ring. Santos is getting to his feet, as Orange picks up the ladder. He raises it up to his chest longways. He waits for Santos to reach his feet, and as he turns around, he hits him in the chest with the top end of the ladder. Santos flies between the ropes landing outside the ring. Conveniently for Orange, on top of the other ladder he pulled out. He lands back first onto the ladder. He arched his back in pain, as he rolls off the ladder.

Orange then turns the ladder towards Tyler now up to his feet, but facing the corner. Orange prepares to ram the ladder into Tyler as he turns around. Orange charges and Tyler drops down at the last possible moment. Orange's own momentum causes his to run into a now motionless ladder, stuck in the turnbuckle. Orange drops to the mat instantly, after his body slammed into the ladder. Tyler crawls over to Orange and goes for the cover...

Shawn does another close save, to keep the match alive. Santos, still on the outside, is trying to make his way back into the ring. He has managed to set the ladder up outside the ring, and gets onto the apron to get back into the ring. Shawn sees him, and does a running dropkick to Santos, sending him flying across the announcer's table.

Santos comes across the table landing on Jim Ross in the process, also causing Xavier to fall from his chair to the padded floor below. The crowd starts an exuberant chant for Shawn...

CROWD: "SHAWN IS AWESOME!!" CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

As JR gets back to his feet, Shawn has already came out of the ring to the table. He walks around to get Santos. He starts to pick him up, pulling him to his feet. He takes him by the back of the head, and slams it onto the table. As Santos lays there on the table, Shawn removes the monitors and table topper to clear it for use. He then rolls Santos onto the table, hitting him across the chest to hopefully keep him stationary. He then walks back around the table and walks over to the ladder previously set up by Santos. He begins to move it to a better position in line of the announcer's table.

JIM ROSS: *groggy* "What is he doing?"

XAVIER REIGNS: "I think we both know what he is thinking. By the way, you alright?"

JIM ROSS: "I've been better, but I have a job to do. And by god I'm going to do it."

XAVIER REIGNS: "That's my barbeque eating partner!"

As Shawn gets the ladder positioned, he begins the long climb up. After a few steps, he notices Santos stirring on the table. He hops back down to attend to Santos. As he gets to the table, he hit Santos with a handful of shots across the chest and a cold right to the jaw for good measure. He then turns back towards the ladder...

SMACK

Shawn is hit with a sledgehammer, and drops to the floor. It was a now slightly fresher Tyler. He then hits Shawn in the gut has he curls up against the front of the table in pain. Tyler then decides to climb the ladder himself, and take out Santos himself. After a few steps, he hops back down. As he looks around, he remembers there is a ladder in the ring.

Orange is nowhere to be seen so he pushes the ladder outside the ring off to the side. He then slides back into the ring and sets it up as close to the ropes as possible. He sets it up with the ladder rungs facing parallel to the table. He begins to climb up the ladder on one side, when suddenly Orange appears back in the ring. He hastily get up the other side of the ladder, meeting Tyler at the top. They trade blows for a few moments, before Orange gets a good shot in to daze Tyler. Orange then grabs Tyler by the head to do a possible suplex...

Suddenly, Shawn jumps up onto the apron. As Tyler and Orange are still on top, Shawn begins to pull the ladder over the top rope. He then takes his body weight, jumps, and takes his legs and his feet hit each side of the ladder. Tyler and Orange fly off the ladder.

Santos, who was still laid out on the table, rolls off the front of the table. Moments later, Tyler and Orange crash through the the table with incredible force. The table basically explodes from the force and weight of the landing. The crowd goes wild.

CROWD: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Well you called this one JR....a bonified..."

JIM ROSS: "This isn't a slobberknocker, it's a damn train wreck!"

Shawn now laying on the floor below, along with Santos now trying to get to his feet. Santos then gets up to one knee, looking directly at Shawn. He gets to his feet, and walks over to Shawn. He gets him to his feet and rolls him into the ring. He rolls in himself and picks up Shawn. He posts him up and sends him into the ropes.

On the rebound, Santos hits him with a dropkick. He then hops to his feet, while Shawn is laid out on the mat. Santos turns to the corner, and points to the top rope. An echo of boo come out, because the crowd is aware of his next move.

Santos then head to the corner and gets to the top rope. He taunts the booing crowd once he is in position. He gets his jump and goes for Final Destination....

XAVIER REIGNS: "WHAT THE FUCK!"

JIM ROSS: "SHAWN JUST HIT THE GOLDEN BOMB!! BUT HOW?!"

Shawn hits Santos with his finisher the Golden Bomb as Santos began to do his front flip. It was sloppy, but still an amazing sight to pull it off at all. The crowd has blown the roof off with cheers for the Pittsburgh native. Shawn rolls over on top of Santos. The crowd chants along with the count...

JIM ROSS: "Another save. This time by the champ."

Tyler hit the pin with a massive body splash off the top rope. With all four men laid out, the crowd is starting to chant...

CROWD: "THIS IS AWESOME!!!"

Tony Santos rolls over, placing one arm across the chest of Agent Orange.

3!

JASON DANIELS: “The winner of this match.... and NEEEEEWWWW XWF XTREEEME CHAMPIOOONNN... TONYYYYY SANNNNNTOOOOS!"

JIM ROSS: "What an incredibly brutal match!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Mentos walks out as the new Xtreme Champion!"

JIM ROSS: "Santos!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "Whatever!"

JIM ROSS: "I will say I didn't think he could have done it, but he proved us wrong."

XAVIER REIGNS: "That's for sure!"

Metallica plays “Harvester of Sorrow” --LIVE!

OOC: That's it for tonight. I must sleep. Hope you guys have enjoyed this as much as I have.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-14-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 09:08 PM

Nooooooo! One more match! One more match!

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-13-2013, 09:09 PM

Damn you Santos, you ended my perfect prediction streak (smirks)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Tony Santos (07-13-2013)
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 09:11 PM

"This isn't a slobber knocker, it's a damn train wreck" I love it. I could totally hear jr saying that.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-13-2013, 09:15 PM

Well... there goes hours upon hours of work...Oh well...

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 09:23 PM

(07-13-2013, 09:15 PM)Alex Shawn Said: Well... there goes hours upon hours of work...Oh well...

Hey you did a good job dude. Keep it up!

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matt Lennox's post:
Tony Santos (07-13-2013)
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-13-2013, 09:42 PM

(07-13-2013, 09:15 PM)Alex Shawn Said: Well... there goes hours upon hours of work...Oh well...

OOC: Hey I gave you the best spot overall, so it's not all bad. Besides, it was hard for me to pick a winner. That's why I left it up to Paul.

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Hate Post Like Post
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-13-2013, 11:24 PM

Can I point out that results is in the OOC discussion forum. It's doing my nut in seeing people write OOC:

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Steele Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-13-2013, 11:55 PM

(07-13-2013, 11:24 PM)Ricky Desmond Said: Can I point out that results is in the OOC discussion forum. It's doing my nut in seeing people write OOC:

You have a point, but a lot (most) of the replies are in character. Better safe than sorry and pissing off someone with what was intended as an in character response.

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 03:55 AM

Perfect guessing streak. Things are going well for me! Also, congratulations to everyone! This was a great match! I really enjoyed reading it!