Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
P 5: Leap of Faith: TV Title Match
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 08:03 PM

JIM ROSS: “Paul Heyman might have bitten off more than he can chew, getting Sebastian Duke to enforce tonights main event!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “What a great performance from Metallica, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “I'll have to take your word for it. Up next, ladies and gentlemen, the highly anticipated Television title match!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Scott Charlotte, now known as The Wraith has spent the better part of two months trying to get this match with Mr. Satellite!”

JIM ROSS: “Tonight, he finally gets it!”

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest is for the XWF Televisioooonn Championshiiiip! It will be contest in a tables, ladders and chairs maaaaatch!”

The Wraiths entrance music begins to play.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing the challenger. From the edge of reality. Weighing 2 hundred 40 pounds. The WRAAAAAIIITTH!”

JIM ROSS: “Scott Charlotte, otherwise known as The Wraith, is set for this title match here tonight!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's become deranged as of late.”

JIM ROSS: “Mrs. Charlottes baby boy is all grown up!”

“Planetary (GO!)” by My Chemical Romance begins to play.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. From Parts Unknown. Weighing 1 hundred 90 pounds. He is the reigning, defending XWF Television champioooonnn. MISTERRRRRRR SATELLLIIIIITE!”

JIM ROSS: “Mr. Satellite might be one of the best I've ever seen.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “As much as I detest him, I can't disagree.”

JIM ROSS: “He conquered the mountain at High Stakes when he became a double champion in an all out war against Sebastian Duke!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Now its The Wraiths turn to climb the mountain!”

JIM ROSS: “And he climb is exactly what he'll have to do since not only does he have to climb a ladder to retrieve the title, but he also has to do it in 15 minutes or less!”

XWF Television Championship
Mr. Satellite
- vs -
The Wraith
TLC Match

Satellite stands near the ropes as Wraith charges toward him before the bell. As Wraith closes in, Satellite drops to the ring mat and Wraith sails over him and over the top rope and down to the floor. The bell rings signaling the start of the match.

Satellite exits the ring and grabs the ladder propped up against the turnbuckle. He slides the ladder back in and positions it under the title. He starts to climb when Wraith makes it back to his feet and back into the ring. He pulls Satellite down from the ladder and hits a strong clothesline.

Wraith grabs the chair and lays it across the head of Satellite. Wraith goes to the top turnbuckle and lands a double stomp off the top onto the chair. Satellite rolls around on the canvas in pain. Wraith begins to climb the ladder. Wraith is only finger tips away from the title when suddenly...

WHACK!

Satellite swings the chair and it connects to the back of Wraith.

WHACK!

Another Swing.

WHACK!

One last swing and Wraith falls off the ladder. Satellite throws Wraith outside the ring. Satellite exits the ring and sets up a table. He positions Wraith on the table. Satellite enters back into the ring and moves the table as close as he can towards the ropes near Wraith who is on the outside.

TIME ELAPSED: 3:42

Satellite climbs to the top of the ladder. The crowd begins to come alive for this match as Satellite leaps off the ladder...

CRASHHHHHHHHHH!

Satellite comes flying off the top of the ladder with a frog splash to Wraith on the outside through the table. Parts of the table go everywhere as both men lay within the wreckage.

CROWD: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Satellite slowly slides back in and moves the ladder back to the center of the ring. He begins his climb to the title. He is finger tips away when suddenly we see another ladder fly into the ring and hitting Satellite in the back. The ladder Satellite was on falls over and lands with the ladder that was thrown into the ring.

TIME ELAPSED: 7:26

Wraith picks up Satellite and gives him the Devil Maker (Tiger Suplex) right on both ladders.

JIM ROSS: “What a sickening sound!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That's what happens when flesh meets steel, JR!”

Wraith pulls out what looks like a taped blade and begins to cut at the forehead of Satellite. Satellite begins to scream out in pain as you can see the blood start to appear on his head. Wraith tosses the blade and sets the ladder back up.

Wraith begins to climb but Satellite follows him quickly. Blood is now flowing greatly from Satellite's head. Satellite and Wraith are at the top of the ladder and begin trading shots. Wraith bounces Satellite's head off the top rung of the ladder. Wraith grabs at the title but Satellite pokes Wraith in his eye through the eye-hole of the potato sack. Satellite grabs Wraith's head and locks it up in position, setting up for some move.

JIM ROSS: “What are we gonna see here!?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I don't know, but it won't be pretty!”

BOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Satellite comes off the ladder and hits Seeing Stars (RKO) sending both men down hard to the canvas.

JIM ROSS: “SEEING STARS OFF THE LADDER!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “If there was ever a correctly named maneuver, that was it!”

JIM ROSS: “I couldn't agree more, Xavier. No doubt, Wraith really is seeing stars!

”And I'll bet, some idiot is sitting at home saying 'oh he learned to fall!' How do you learn to fall off a 15 foot ladder!?”

The ladder begins to shake but doesn't fall over.

TIME ELAPSED: 10:21

CROWD: "THIS IS AWESOME! CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

Satellite gets back up and sets a chair up into a seated position. He picks up Wraith and hits Darkest Light (Cross Rhodes) through the chair, breaking it in the process.

JIM ROSS: “These guys are going to kill each other!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “You might be right, but Mr. Satellite has lived a long life.”

Satellite begins to climb the ladder. He makes it to the top rung and begins to grab at the title. He has a grip around the title but can't pull it down. Wraith makes it back up and pushes the ladder over. Satellite is hanging in the air with the title in his grasp.

Wraith grabs the broken chair and slings it towards Satellite in the air. The chair leg smacks Satellite in the head and Satellite falls down hard on the canvas. The title still hangs in the balance.

Wraith picks up Satellite and whips him into the ropes. Wraith hits Stygiophobia (Brouge Kick) that sends down Satellite. Wraith grabs the ladder and sets it up under the center of the belt. He begins to climb when he sees Satellite sliding over towards the corner. Wraith drops back down and goes after Satellite. He goes to turn Satellite around...

FIREBALL!

JIM ROSS: “BY GOD! THAT SICKENING SMELL OF BURNING FLESH!”

TIME ELAPSED: 14:01

Satellite throws a fireball that blinds Wraith. Wraith goes down and holds his face in pain. The fans get behind Satellite as he slowly makes his way towards the ladder. He makes his way towards the top rung and reaches for the belt.

Wraith begins to shut out the pain as he crawls toward the ladder.

Satellite reaches...

And reaches...

Wraith crawls...

Closing in on the bottom of the ladder...

Satellite has his hands on the title...

Wraith has reached the ladder and uses the rungs to help himself to his feet...

It's too late...

Mr. Satellite retrieves the Television championship and the bell rings.

JASON DANIELS: “The winner of this match..... and STILLLLLLLLL XWF Television champiooon.... MISTERRRRRR SATELLLIIIIIIITE!”

JIM ROSS: “Mr. Satellite just put himself through hell to retain this title!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That raises a major question, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “It certainly does! Will he be in any condition to defend his United States title later tonight!?”

OH SHIT

WILL HE HAVE THE 24/7 BRIEFCASE WITH HIM?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-14-2013), Sid Feder (07-13-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 08:17 PM

Yall bitch best start reppin' Paul Heyman, or I won't give you the answer to this very important question!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-13-2013, 08:25 PM

4 for 4. what could you possibly have up those sleeves, Mr. Walrus (smirks)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Matt Lennox (07-13-2013)
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-13-2013, 08:27 PM

I completely overlooked this match on the board....figured it was after the tag match. Still great work Paul!

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 08:27 PM

Sorry I was listening to Metallica.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-14-2013, 06:17 AM

I think sid cashes in

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post