Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 12:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
P 4: Leap of Faith: JTC/Cross vs Morrison/Callaway
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 07:51 PM

XAVIER REIGNS: “Enter Sandman, JR! Does it get any better than this!?”

JIM ROSS: “I'm not one for your hard rock music. I'll stick to Tim McGraw and Toby Keith.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Who?”

JIM ROSS: “Exactly.”

JASON DANIELS: “The following tag team match, is set for one fall!”

“John The Revelator” by Curtis Stigers and the Forest Rangers plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. From Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The team of Michelle, and JONATHAN THOOOMAAAASSS CROOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS!”

JIM ROSS: “JTC, he's been in a bad mad since his return!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's developed a mean streak and I have to tell you, JR, I like it!”

JIM ROSS: “Boy, I'll tell ya, that sure is nice bike!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That hot wife of his is sitting on the back of it and you're talking about the bike?”

JIM ROSS: “I'm a married man, Xavier.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “You're married, JR, not dead..... well..... never mind.”

The air raid siren is heard all over Pittsburgh.

JIM ROSS: “Business is fixin' to pick up!”

“Indestructible” by Disturbed plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Their opponents. The team of Alexandra Callaway and the Texas Tornadoooo.... ANDREEEWWWWW MORRRRRISOOOONNN!”

JIM ROSS: “I'll tell ya, this young man Andrew Morrison has been on a tear since his debut!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's not a very nice man and this match tonight should be an all out war!”

Jonathan Thomas Cross & Michelle Cross
- vs -
Alexandra Callaway & 'Texas Tornado' Andrew Morrison
Standard Tag Team Rules

JIM ROSS: “There's the bell and this tag match is now underway!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “If this match tells the story of the group of dedicated men and women that make up the XWF, we're all in for a treat!”

Andrew and JTC lock up in the center of the ring. JTC puts Andrew in a side headlock, he starts to tighten the grip when Andrew pushes JTC into the ropes. He catches him with a hard shoulder tackle. Andrew goes for the cover.

KICKOUT

Andrew applies a seated rear chin lock. JTC reaches up and thumbs Andrew in the eye. The fans begin to boo as JTC makes it back up to his feet. He whips Andrew into the ropes and hits a huge Samoan Drop. He tags in his wife Michelle. Andrew gets back up and tags in Alexandra.

Alexandra and Michelle lock up in the center of the ring. Michelle gives Alexandra a hard knife edge chop but Alexandra pushes Michelle down. Michelle goes back on the offense but Alexandra takes down Michelle with the dreaded STO.

She picks up Michelle and goes for a chokeslam but Michelle yanks the hair with a hard tug. The ref warns Michelle. She pushes the ref out of the way and runs into a spin kick that knocks her down. Alexandra slides Michelle near the turnbuckle. She hops on top and looks to come off with a senton bomb but Michelle quickly rolls out of the way and tags in JTC.

The fans boo as Alexandra reaches to tag in Andrew. Andrew and JTC start to trade shot after shot in the center of the ring. Andrew whips JTC into the turnbuckle and comes running and hits the big clothesline in the corner. He throws JTC down and tags in Alexandra. She hops on the top turnbuckle and comes flying off with the senton bomb on top of JTC. The fans in the stadium cheer loudly.

JTC slowly goes over towards his wife and makes the tag. She comes running into the ring and tries a MMA like take-down on Alexandra but Alexandra hits a spinning back fist that takes down Michelle. She covers Michelle.

FOOT ON THE ROPES

Alexandra goes a for a DDT but Michelle counters it into a northern light suplex with a bridging pin.

KICKOUT

Suddenly we hear a commotion from the crowd and we see JOHN AUSTIN out of all people making his way down to the ring with a chair. He folds the chair out near the ring and sits down to watch the match.

JIM ROSS: “John Austin!? What the hell is he doing out here!?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Looks like he wanted a closer look!”

JIM ROSS: “He has no business in this match! He needs to be focused on the likes of Dean McGovern and Sid Feder! Not the four individuals out here right now!”

Meanwhile back in the ring, Michelle goes for Lights Out (Running Superkick) but Alexandra counters it into a chokeslam. She goes for Malicious Intent (Crucifix Powerbomb) but Michelle wiggles free and tags JTC back in. Andrew comes running in but catches a hard clothesline from JTC. JTC picks up Andrew and hits the K.O.K (Knock Out Kick). He goes for the cover.

The ref gets pulled out of the ring by Austin at the last second.

JIM ROSS: “What the hell!?”

The fans in the arena cheer for Austin this time. Austin begins to argue with the referee and JTC comes towards the outside to confront Austin. Austin picks up the chair and threatens to hit JTC with it, suddenly JTC turns around and gets hit with a big boot to the face from Andrew Morrison. The ref motions for Austin to get to the back. Austin walks back up to the stage and watches from above.

Andrew slides JTC back into the ring and signals for the end. He picks up JTC and hits the Vortex Piledriver. He goes for the cover.

Michelle Cross enters the ring and starts to rake the eyes of Andrew Morrison. Andrew grabs her and threatens to give her the Vortex Piledriver. He sets up but we see him smile and he sits her back down. He tags in Alexandra. Alexandra places Michelle on the top turnbuckle. She picks up Michelle and hits the dreaded Apocalypse (Top Rope Last Ride.)

JIM ROSS: “BY GOD! WHAT IMPACT!”

CROWD: "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Alexandra hooks the leg and the ref counts the pin

3!

JASON DANIELS: “The winners of this contest.... Andrew Morrison and ALEXANDRAAAA CALLLLLLAWAAAAYYY!"

JIM ROSS: "A great win for this duo!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "I'd love to be either one of these guys right now!"

JIM ROSS: "Keep it in your slacks, Xavier!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "...Slacks...

Amid the post-match celebration, Morrison plants one on Callaway.

JIM ROSS: "Wow! I think the excitement of the moment got the best of Morrison right then!"

XAVIER REIGNS: "She looks shocked, JR!"

Callaway then tries to leave the ring but gets pulled back into a bigger lip lock by Alexandra Callaway. The exit the ring and walk up the ramp hand in hand, continuing their victory celebration.

Back in Heymans office, The Messenger walks in with Sebastian Duke right behind him. The Messenger stands in front of Duke and across from Heymans desk. Heyman looks up at Duke with an intimidated look on his face.

THE MESSENGER: “What is it you want, Paul? As you already know, the Angel of Darkness is busy tonight.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Yes, I know. I just wanted to ask him what his plans are as enforcer for the main event.”

THE MESSENGER: “Quite simple, actually. He's going to...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Mr. Messenger, whoever you are, if you don't mind, I'd actually like to hear him speak. So, Sebastian Duke, what is it? Can I trust you to do the job I signed you to do?”

Several seconds go by without so much as a look from Duke to Heyman.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Well!? I don't have all night and neither do you! Are you suddenly unable to speak? Did the shot in the head from John Madisons shovel make you stupid? What is...”

In the blink of an eye, Duke grabs Heyman by the lapels of his suit jacket and shoves him hard against the wall. As quickly as he can, The Messenger steps in between Duke and Heyman and breaks Dukes gaze at the GM.

THE MESSENGER: “No. He's not your enemy!”

Duke slowly lets go of Heyman and lets out a deep sigh.

THE MESSENGER: “Mr. Heyman, I apologize for that. He's not exactly himself just yet.”

Heyman straightens himself up and fixes his tie while breathing a deep sigh of relief.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Can I trust him to do what needs to be done?”

THE MESSENGER: “You can. All he has to do is make sure outsiders stay out and Luca and Madison stay in, right?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Yes.”

THE MESSENGER: “That's what he'll do.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Then, that's good enough for me.”

Duke and The Messenger turn to leave and suddenly, The Messenger stops.

THE MESSENGER: “Of course, if one of them would happen to get tossed outside the ring.... I can't make any promises.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “What do you mean?”

THE MESSENGER: “Well, he has it in his mind that they need to be destroyed. If he gets the opportunity, he might do something drastic.”

They walk off, leaving Heyman alone in his office. He hits the intercom button on his phone.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Sly!”

SLY: “Yes, Mr. Heyman?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Any word from Sid yet?”

SLY: “Not yet. I'm still trying to reach him.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Keep trying.”

SLY: “Yes, sir.”

The scene fades back to the stadium.

Metallica plays “The Unforgiven” --LIVE!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-14-2013)
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-13-2013, 07:53 PM

Fluke... they needed help to beat us

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-13-2013, 07:58 PM

Didn't know that Alexandra planting Michelle after Austin had already left and the ref was fully aware was a fluke Johnny. Sorry to tell you Johnny but there was nothing flukey about that.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 08:00 PM

Looks like we got a new couple here in the XWF? It will be interesting to see how this story develops.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hunter Payne's post:
(07-13-2013), Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 08:02 PM

Michael Cole ladies and gentlemen!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013), Hunter Payne (07-13-2013), John Austin (07-14-2013)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-13-2013, 08:06 PM

Like I said, Johnny..didnt know that Austin was in the ring or even close to the action when Alexandra powerbombed your wife and pinned her, buddy....besides, Ive already proven before when we faced one on one I dont need anyone to beat your ass. I am sorry that Austin apperently wanted a piece of you too, who could blame him (smirks)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 08:08 PM

That's vintage Paul Heyman...

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
(07-13-2013)
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 08:12 PM

Vintage Lars Ulrich. Bastard.

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Matt Lennox's post:
(07-13-2013), Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013), Hunter Payne (07-13-2013)
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-13-2013, 08:20 PM

now that was interesting right there!

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lightning's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013), Hunter Payne (07-13-2013)
Shawn Steele Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-13-2013, 08:20 PM

Matt Lennox vs. Lars Ulrich .. BOOK IT!

[Image: euegoy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Shawn Steele's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013), Hunter Payne (07-13-2013), Lightning (07-13-2013), Matt Lennox (07-13-2013)
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 02:54 AM

Quite an interesting match. I am still wondering what was Austin doing there. Anyway, I guessed all matches right!