Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
P 3: Leap of Faith: UFO Title Match
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 06:49 PM

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest.... Is an over the top battle royal for the XWF... UFOOOO Championshiiiiiip!”

CROWD: “UFO! UFO! UFO!”

“Feed the Machine” by Red begins to play.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. From San Antonio, Texas. Weighing 2 hundred 46 pounds. HUNTERRRRR MOOOOORRRRRREEE!”

CROWD: “WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!”

JIM ROSS: “Hot crowd here in Pittsburgh!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “The atmosphere is electrifying, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “Where have I heard that before!?”

“This Means War” by Nickelback begins to play.

JASON DANIELS: “From Berea, Kentucky. Weighing 2 hundred 60 pounds. ADAAAAAM ROLLLLLLLINNNNS!”

“Uprising” by Muse begins to play.

JASON DANIELS: “From Sheffield, England. Weighing 2 hundred 9 pounds. The Pantom... JACK... KROOOOONUUUUUSSSS!”

“Last Resort” by Papa Roach begins to play.

JASON DANIELS: “From Kansas City, Missouri. Weighing 2 hundred 56 pounds. CHRRRRIS LEEEEGGGGEEEEENNNND!”

“Everyday is Exactly the Same” by Nine Inch Nails plays.

JASON DANIELS: “From London, England. Weighing 2 hundred 25 pounds. JAAASOOOON E. SMITH!”

“Daddy's Fallen Angel” by In This Moment begins to play.

JASON DANIELS: “Now residing in Los Angeles, California. Weighing 2 hundred 65 pounds. He is the reigning, defending XWF UFO Champioooonnn. PETERRRRR GILLLLLLMOUUUURRRRR!”

XWF FTW UFO E1999 CHAMPIONSHIP
Peter Gilmour
- vs -
'Legend of Legends' Chris Legend
- vs -
'The Phantom' Jack Kronus
- vs -
Adam Rollins
- vs -
Hunter Moore
- vs -
Jason E. Smith
Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

The bell rings and the match is underway. Hunter Moore and Jason Smith are double teaming Adam Rollins in one corner, while Kronus and Legend are double teaming the champion. Jason E. Smith whips Rollins toward the ropes. On the rebound, Smith floors Rollins with a stiff upper cut.

Smith lifts Rollins to his feet and whips him toward the ropes again, only this time, Hunter Moore is standing there. Moore ducks down and tosses Rollins high into the air and flying out of the ring and to the floor.

JIM ROSS: “It looks like we have our first elimination!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Adam Rollins is going.. going...”

JIM ROSS: “GONE!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “We're down to five!”

Hunter Moore looks at his handy work on the outside of the ring and gets nailed from behind by Jason E. Smith. Moore falls through the ropes and to the floor. Smith turns and inadvertently helps Gilmour by attacking Chris Legend. Gilmour begins to fight back and out of the corner against Kronus.

Smith has almost completely beaten down Legend when Moore re-enters the ring and delivers a hammer blow to Smith from behind. Moore lands a side Russian legsweep on Smith. Moore lifts Smith to his feet...

Over on the other side of the ring, Gilmour just got kicked in the nuts by Kronus. Kronus lifts, then drops Gilmour with a thunderous body slam.

Kronus charges after and clubs Moore from behind and then proceeds to lay in the boots on Moore. Smith joins in on the action and helps Kronus stomp mudholes in Moore.

Legend has finally made it back to his feet and charges after Gilmour. Gilmour, still nursing his ailing groin...

XAVIER REIGNS: “I don't know, JR! I don't think he'll be making the girls wet tonight!”

Legend closes in and Gilmour side steps him in the nick of time and Legend falls over the top but lands on the apron. Legend gets to his feet but gets clocked in the face and dropped to the floor.

JIM ROSS: “Legend is gone!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Only four men left!”

Kronus and Smith seem to be formulating a plan of some kind as they work together to drag Hunter Moore to his feet. They each grab a side of his trunks and a hand full of hair. They charge toward the ropes, but Smith lets go.

Moore goes over the top but hangs on for dear life. Kronus turns around bitching that Smith botched the team work. He gets nailed immediately with a lariat and Kronus goes over the top and to the floor.

JIM ROSS: “Kronus is eliminated!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Who's it gonna be, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “Your guess is as good as mine, Xavier! All three would make great champions in my book!”

Smith wastes little time as he tries to use the ropes as leverage to break Hunters grip on the ropes with his feet. Soon, Gilmour joins the action and tries to help Smith eliminate Moore. It doesn't seem to be working so Smith cheap shots Pete in the throat.

Smith tosses Gilmour toward the ropes. Off the rebound, Smith lifts, then plants Gilmour into the mat with a Samoan drop!

Hunter Moore finally makes it to his feet on the apron...

SMACK!

JIM ROSS: “By God! What a kick!”

Smith delivered a super kick right to the jaw of Hunter Moore for the elimination.

XAVIER REIGNS: “Jason E. Smith! Peter Gilmour!”

JIM ROSS: “We're down to the final two!”

Smith returns his attention to Gilmour and begins to smell the scent of victory. He closes in slowly on the fallen champion. He lifts Gilmour to his feet then lifts and drops him across his knee with a back breaker.

Smith lifts Gilmour to his feet and tosses him hard into the corner. Smith charges in after him but eats a boot to the face for his trouble. Smith staggers out and lands on one knee with his back to Pete.

Gilmour charges out of the corner and drives Smith to the mat with a bulldog. Gilmour, feeling the rush of adrenaline beginning to flow, lifts Smith to his feet. He lifts him up and then drops him with the Death Strike!

Gilmour again lifts Smith to his feet and tries to toss him over the top rope. Smith is quicker to react then Pete would've liked and he drops to the mat while pulling down the top rope.

Gilmour tumbles over the top but lands on the apron. Both men get to their feet. A brawl ensues and Gilmour keeps getting rocked while hanging onto the top rope for dear life.

Smith grabs Petes head and tries to front suplex him off the apron, but Pete counters it and fights him off. Smith staggers backward allowing Pete to re-enter the ring.

Pet charges after Smith but Smith catches him and drives him to the mat with a huge powerslam.

Smith backs off and waits for Gilmour to get to his feet.

He measures up...

Gilmour is to his feet...

Gilmour turns to face Smith...

SMACK!

Smith nails Gilmour, but barely, with the super kick and Gilmour staggers against the ropes. Smith charges and nails Gilmour with a clothesline. Both men tumble over the top rope and down to the floor.

JIM ROSS: “Both men are out!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “What's going on JR?”

JIM ROSS: “The referee is talking with ring announcer, Jason Daniels.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Well, I wouldn't trust his judgment.”

JIM ROSS: “Judging by the real time replay, it looks like Gilmour hit first.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Aw man! That'll put him in a foul mood later tonight!”

JIM ROSS: “Indeed. Let's listen in on the decision.”

JASON DANIELS: “Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner....

annnnnd STILLLLLLL XWF UFO Champioooon.... PETERRRR GILLLLLLMOURRRRR!”

JIM ROSS: “Peter Gilmour walks away as champion!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “His night ain't over, JR!”

JIM ROSS: “That's right! He'll be out to defend the Trio titles later tonight!”

Back in the office of Paul Heyman, Sly buzzes Paul.

PAUL HEYMAN: “What is it, Sly?”

SLY: “Mr. Madison is here to see you.”

JOHN MADISON: “That's KING Madison!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Send him in.”

Moments later, Madison enters the office.

JOHN MADISON: “I have a match to prepare for, Heyman! What is it you want?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Relax John, you have plenty of time yet. Have you considered my ruling from Monday?”

JOHN MADISON: “Heard it. Laughed. Had a good time.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I thought that might be your reaction.”

JOHN MADISON: “Adding Feder and Duke? What's that going to accomplish?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Buy rates, John. See, the fans of the Xtreeeme Wrestling Federation want to see Sid Feder and Sebastian Duke rip your head off and quite literally, shit down your neck.”

JOHN MADISON: “That's not what you're giving them, Paul. Do I need to give you a lesson in how to...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “No, you're right. I'm not giving them that, but only because this King defense was already in place prior to their return. They'll get what they want eventually. I can see it now, John. Can you?”

JOHN MADISON: “No, because they'll never get to face their King.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I can see it plain as day. Monday Night Madness. The King himself, John Madison and his errand boy, Luca Arzegotti teaming up to take on Sid Feder and Sebastian Duke!

“Wouldn't that be amazing?”

JOHN MADISON: “A match of that magnitude would be much better suited for pay per view, Paul. Apparently, you do need a lesson in how to run...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I'm glad you agree! That settles it!”

JOHN MADISON: “What? What did I agree on?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You said it yourself! Madison and Arzegotti versus Feder and Duke on pay per view!”

JOHN MADISON: “That's not what I...”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Fantastic idea John! Glad you thought of it! Oh, look at the time! You better get going!”

Madison storms out as Heyman smiles. The cameras follow Madison out of the office. Madison storms around the corner and down the hall to the left. The cameras zoom back a little and standing to the right just on screen is Sebastian Duke.

Duke tries to stalk Madison but someone grabs his right hand. The camera zooms out a little more and reveals Dukes Messenger as the scene fades back to ringside.

Metallica plays “Enter Sandman” --LIVE!
Hate Post Like Post
Lightning Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-13-2013, 07:00 PM

Not bad. Keep it up Gilmore. Luck prevailed for you tonight!

3 for 3 Smile

[Image: 11038946450a12998492046l.jpg]
When there is a storm...Lightning strikes!
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-13-2013, 07:03 PM

3 for 3 as well. Be right back fellas...got a match to win (smirks)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Lightning Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

07-13-2013, 07:08 PM

(07-13-2013, 07:03 PM)Andrew Morrison Said: 3 for 3 as well. Be right back fellas...got a match to win (smirks)

You better...i need to keep my role going!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lightning's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013)
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-13-2013, 07:14 PM

Fuckin Lars. Napster...

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Matt Lennox's post:
(07-13-2013), Lightning (07-13-2013)
Hunter Moore Offline
"PT Makes You Sexy"

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-13-2013, 07:37 PM

OOC:Im happy with this. First match was a title match and i was in final 3 so im happy. I also got some good RPs now and a promo. And lighting dude your a creature like me i respect you so much now...hardy all the way

[Image: HunterTHEHunted_zps91958aea.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hunter Moore's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013), Lightning (07-13-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-13-2013, 08:30 PM

Knew I'd retain but barely. Bet u jason e Smith will bitch and complain about the finish

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-13-2013)
Lightning Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

07-13-2013, 08:32 PM

(07-13-2013, 08:30 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Knew I'd retain but barely. Bet u jason e Smith will bitch and complain about the finish

Bet you bitch about the finish of the trio titles Smile

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lightning's post:
Hunter Payne (07-13-2013)
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-14-2013, 02:43 AM

I was going to win, if it wasn't for that idiot Jason Smith ruining our teamwork. Jason, you are my next target...
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

07-14-2013, 04:59 AM

Are you having a laugh everybody saw it I should have won that match I was robbed... this isn't over

OOC: Well done to everyone great match everyone did not expect it to go down like that I was thinking I was going to be the first one eliminated
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-14-2013, 06:30 AM

(07-13-2013, 08:32 PM)Lightning Said:
(07-13-2013, 08:30 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Knew I'd retain but barely. Bet u jason e Smith will bitch and complain about the finish

Bet you bitch about the finish of the trio titles Smile

Uh I know my team won

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post