Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 11:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Doll Parts
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-03-2023, 11:56 PM

When we last saw Dolly Waters-

(while not yet mentioning her being outthieved by Sidney Grey on Weekend Warfare, or her surprise tag team victory with Sarah Lacklan at the Denzel Porter Invitational)

-she was running roughshod over a quaint little metaphysical shop that she’s commandeered as a means to practice black magic.

Madame Maluna’s Metaphysical Manor

CLOSED FOR VACATION:
A VOYAGE OF LOVE, ABUNDANCE AND SPIRIT

Namaste,
Madame

For the time being, the forged vacation signage on the shop’s door has been enough to deter any attention from the sinister activities taking place inside. Because again, when we last saw Dolly, she was running roughshod over this shop… including its owner Madame Maluna, who was last seen trying to escape from Dolly’s captivity.

Oh, Gag…

From the next room over, Patel Gagendeep, Dolly’s trusted assistant, lets out a quiet and annoyed sigh that he knows his boss can’t hear.

Shaking a hood from his head, Patel looks down at the black, blood stained ritualistic robes he’s been requested to wear, and wonders if now might be a good time to flee the scene,

...would you hurry up with that bonesaw?

Patel looks at the old bonesaw lying on a shelf of dusty nicknacks to his right. On the surface, it appears that it could get that job done, but underneath the rivets are rusted and worn, ready to be decommissioned at a moment's notice.

Deep down, he wants to beg Dolly to come to her senses. He wants to open up, and let her know that he understands why she’s gone to such great measures to formulate a new path of success in the XWF. He wants to let her know that he understands that she’s felt looked over, and rightfully so. He understands why she feels unappreciated, exploited, and backed into a corner. The XWF always seems to be desperately reaching out for new, and returning talent, protecting and booking them on pathways for immediate success. Yet when it comes to Dolly, she’s waved away, and thrown into violent contests that should ensure her demise. If she was going to finally ascend, as many prognosticators have long suspected that she could, the evidence suggested that Dolly would have to take her power out of the hands of the XWF higher-ups. But to what lengths? Patel wanted to tell her it was time to surrender. She’s already made a mess of everything, since that oft-overlooked “Change” pipebomb she dropped on the final episode of Wednesday Warfare. She’s been flinging herself in and out of wrestling situations with a caprice and carelessness matching her boiling cauldron concoctions here in this metaphysical shop.

Teaming with Charlie Nickles.
Maiming John Madison Jr. into hiatus and stealing the Tag Titles.
Dropping Charlie Nickles?
Dropping the Tag Titles to Sarah Lacklan. 
Teaming with Sarah Lacklan?

None of it seemed to make any sense, and Patel feared the worst; that this continued erratic behavior would increase the attention on this current, very illegal situation he’s now an accessory to. There would be no “Year of The Chariot” for Dolly. No rushing towards victory. No glory to spite XWF Management and all of her detractors over the years. No. It would be The Year Of The Prison Cell, for the both of them, unless he’s able to talk some sense into her.

Again, Patel sighs and steps toward the bonesaw-

AND REMEMBER TO DO THE LEG-DRAG-THINGY! IT'S IMPORTANT!

Patel’s palm meets the side of his face,

Yes, Ms. Wa-

DOCTOR!

Oh. Right… he clears his throat and makes his voice more raspy. YES DR. WATERS!

It may already be too late to talk sense into Dolly now, as Patel, per his master's wishes, begins dragging his leg much like Dr. Frankenstein’s assistant, Igor.

Hunched over, holding out the bonesaw in both hands, like a sacrificial relic, Patel enters Dr. Waters’ chamber. Inexplicable streaks of lightning paint the dark windows like a stained glass design. Dolly turns curtly from the archaic looking operating table before her and faces Patel. The continued streaks of lightning illuminating the mischievous look on her pale features.

Good! Goooooood! she praises Patel as he drags forward, handing the deteriorating operating tool over. Dolly takes the bonesaw with a simple and turns back to the operating table, where a white cloth is draped over the outline of a human body.

All of Madame Maluna’s sacrifices will not be in vain. She’s given us so much, Gag. And now, it’s time for us to cut into her deepest secrets.

Dolly rips away the white cloth from the ghastly sight lying on the operating table, as Patel shrieks in fear,

[Image: image.png?width=318&height=488]

My dear… please don’t tell me you’ve done what I think you’ve done.

It’s Madame Maluna! She’s alive and well… well, asides from still being held captive, bound again to a chair after an earlier failed attempted escape. She’s reacting to the female blow-up doll lying on the old wooden operating table. It's crude looking and misshapen. A long incision running down the chest has been patched up with glitter glue, and some type of colorful bead thread. On its forehead, the name: SIDNEY was written, and then scribbled over. Underneath that, the name: JeNNy is written.

Done what? Used the instructions from this black magic book that Gag found? She pulls the old tome from inside of her robe and holds it up, Chapter seven: Creating life from the dead!

That book said to use a sex doll? Patel asks,

It SAYS to use a vessel that best represents the life that yer’ trying to manifest. This was originally going to be used for Sidney Grey…

Patel makes an agreeable smirk with his lips and nods his head. At least the sentiment tracked.

...I was gonna’ film a promo here and everything. Call it “Sidney GREY’S ANATOMY”, it was gonna’ be epic. But then I realized I would have to watch an episode of Grey’s Anatomy, and study Sidney Grey’s promo material for research. But the thought of putting in that much work to play mind games with the Anarchy Champion made me wanna’ slit my wrists. So I changed course. 

Patel’s eyes light up. Has Dolly been overly erratic, eccentric, neurotic as of late? Of course. Are the both of them still accessories to a kidnapping of an innocent metaphysical store owner? Of course. But he had feared something far worse than an actual accurate representation of Jenny Myst (A brainless, lifeless, sex-vesse, filled with hot-air and used by unconfident men who don’t understand women) had been lying under that white cloth. The more he thought about it, the more things began to make sense.

Dolly had already admitted to Patel that the only outcome she was interested in for March Madness, was meeting Sarah Lacklan in the tournament finals. Where she could rectify her loss to Sarah Lacklan in the 2019 tournament finals. Could it be that Dolly forewent an opportunity to defeat Sidney Grey in the Sweet Sixteen, knowing that a greater opportunity might present itself? Afterall, she’s now booked in the Main Event of Weekend Warfare, with a chance to capture her second XWF championship in two months.

The more he thought about things, the more he wondered if Dolly is more in control of this entire situation than he, and possibly even she, realizes.

...Sideny Grey…

She turns her hands into a set of scales, moving one down,

...Jenny Myst…

And moving the other one up, while turning back to look at the blowup doll,

...this vessel should work either way. She concludes, while bringing both hands to an equal balance.

Again, from the corner of the room, Madame Maluna groans and rolls her eyes.

Just tell me you didn’t stuff that doll with-

Those pig bones you were keeping in that chest next to yer’ crystals?

WHY?!

Because Sidney Grey and Jenny Myst are pigs! Especially Jenny. Like a walking poster child of every chauvinistic stereotype that incel boys dream up about women. PLUS! This book said that-

-THAT BOOK- Maluna interrupts, -IS JUST FOR DECORATION! I don’t think I’ve ever even read it.

Well, well! Look who’s the enlightened one now! I read every word, and it said that I can manifest life into this vessel by pulling together the shadow elements of my creature’s soul. A sex-doll, pig bones, and-

...what else did you use? Maluna cuts her off again. Dolly looks at the ground, puts her arms behind her back and starts dragging her foot back and forth across the floor, WHAT ELSE DID YOU USE?!

i dunno just some- she mumbles, not making eye contact, some of the bottles of Florida Water and…

Some of the what? SPEAK UP!

OKAY! I used ALL of the bottles of Florida Water you had for sale, and some used tampons I found in your bathroom.

Maluna’s eyes are about to explode from her skull,

Do you have ANY idea how much money in inventory that was?! Florida Water is a VERY rare ritualistic cologne from the eighteen-hundreds!

WELL! It smells like some trashy stuff that Jenny would’ve been wearing in the strip clubs okay?! I’m just trying to channel her energy. All I need is a little bit of lightning and we’ll bring this doll to life.

AND THEN WHAT?!

Well, we’re gonna’ find out her deepest, darkest secrets. Cut her open. Find out what really drives her to be so… bleh. And once I’ve gathered everything I need, and use it against the REAL Jenny Myst on Warfare, I’m gonna’ steal the XWF Television Championship, and I’ll have enough money to replenish yer’ stupid Florida Water stock ten-fold!

There’s a lingering pause in the conversation. Dolly grows tired of gazing at the dumbfounded
Look on Maluna’s face. She turns back to resume tinkering with the blow-up doll, preparing to bring her monster to life.

All the while, Patel, who was feeling defeated earlier, seems to be growing confident in his master’s plans… and for the life of himself, can’t figure out why. Perhaps it’s a way Dolly carries herself when she’s really motivated. Much like The Chariot card that Maluna swore represented Dolly’s future a few weeks ago, Patel was beginning to see the link between the two… according to Maluna, The Chariot embodies a person overcoming obstacles through determination and willpower. Though it faces challenges, and even setbacks, its course is set in  forward movement for an inevitable victory, driven by its abilities and strength.

...My dear.

Dolly stops tinkering on her monstrous Jenny Myst experiment for a moment, and turns back to face Maluna.

Though you may try, I don’t believe any dark alchemy will work here…

Well I sure as shit ain’t giving up now.

Of course you're not. Like I said… The Year Of The Chariot suits you. But if you want a way to really get inside of your opponent, I can help you.

Dolly's Monster

With her back turned towards us, we see Dolly hunched over the operating table. She’s dressed in a long sleeve button down, black leather coveralls overtop of her garments. Her hands are protected with a long pair of gloves. She raises up- It’s almost time… and turns back to face the camera lens, revealing a pair of dark goggles covering her eyes. ...almost time for the world, and more importantly, me, to face down the monster I’ve created.

She pulls the goggles up, revealing the skin of her eyes to be clean in contrast to the dirt on her face,

It’s been a long time coming, Jenny. But on Weekend Warfare, you and I finally go toe to toe in that ring to prove once and fer’ all, who the better wrestler is…

Now, for someone like you, I know that means something entirely different than it does fer’ me. You see beating you down in that ring ain’t gonna’ showcase my sex appeal. So I ain’t gonna’ be blowing kisses and making lewd gestures with my crotch. Suggestively crawling overtop of you for the pinfall.

Nah.

You see, unlike you, knowing that obese simps in the audience are getting all hot and bothered watching me sweat doesn’t make me feel special.

It’s gross.

And it’s one of the things I’ve had to battle against ever since I debuted in the professional wrestling ranks seven years ago.

While people like yer’ boo-thang, Chris Chaos, were releasing sexually suggestive content on the daily, acting like it was some sort of art form, getting those disgusting pigs in the audience, and in the locker room all riled up- I was just trying to be me. Left to my own devices. No one was holding my hand. And I achieved it, didn’t I? Matter of fact. I achieved in my

Very.

First.

Match.

A match, coincidentally, against Chris Chaos for that

Very.

Same.

Belt.

The one yer’ wearing around yer’ waist right now.

I bring all of this up to hammer a very important point home fer’ you, Jenny. So I want you to try and follow along.

Up to point when I started kicking all of that ass in the XWF, the involvement of women wrestlers on the roster was slim to none. There was a glimmer of success, here and there, few and far between, but nothing like the standard set by Dolly Waters. Now, I know XWF Management will never give me the credit I deserve, which I should really be thanking them… their apathy and overall shit behavior towards me over the years has been the catalyst fer’ what’s fixin to happen to their precious little federation via my change. But I’m gonna’ make a bold proclamation now, and I mean

Every.

Single.

Word:

Dolly Waters inspired a REVOLUTION of women's wrestling in the XWF.

Don’t believe me?

Why don’t we ask some of the greatest women wrestlers over the last few years what Dolly has meant for their own careers:

Clips of various quotes from women XWF stars begin to play:

Atara Raven - Despite being a few years your senior Dolly, I have the utmost admiration for you. For what you've accomplished, for what you have been able to endure. No woman in XWF can say they have had to walk the same path.

[Image: image.png]

Vita Valenteen- “you actually inspired me to get into this crazy business to begin with!”

Thaddeus Duke- “I had a great amount of success even early in my career and all of that is thanks to Dolly Waters.”

I don’t care what y’all say. Thad is totally a girl.

But see, Jenny may fancy herself a forever “Queen” of the XWF. She may say she’s a Devil Diva, or Bombshell Bimbo, or whatever fluffy little spin she likes to use to try and separate herself from the pack…

But what she’ll fail to admit, unlike so many others, is that the success she had, and has continued to have in this industry is a direct result of the path I paved for people like her when I was just a teenager.

Where’s my thanks, Jenny?

Better yet, where’s my apology?

Because while there were plenty of women in the XWF who went on blazing that trail that I walked alone so many years ago, and did it the RIGHT way, there were people like you.

People who empowered those disgusting idiots in the audience, and in the locker rooms to make women wrestlers nothing but a sick sexual spectacle.

YOU, Jenny, do nothing but lend credibility to every sideways trope about women. Lest we forget that the majority of your career was spent shaking yer’ tits and ass, as if it somehow made up for how shallow you are in the promo booth, and how inept you can be in that ring. For every woman who boldly walked down the path I paved, you were there Jenny, doing that much more damage to our credibility. 

Go on and pick whatever stipulation you want. Bra and Panties? Dildo on a pole? We’ve all seen a Jenny Myst match one too many times to know that it tends to play out like a Harvey Wienstien fantasy. Whatever the stipulation, I’m going to beat that thanks out of you.

I’m gonna’ beat that apology out of you.

And I’m gonna’ beat that Television Championship right off yer’ waist, and bring it right back to it’s rightful owner. The person who resurrected it in 2016. Dolly Waters. The person who resurrected women’s wrestling.

No thanks to you, Jenny.

Dolly walks over to a large lever on the wall. She covers her eyes back with her goggles and pulls the lever. Immediately, a lightening bolt strikes down from an opening in the roof, igniting a metal pole sticking up from the blow-up doll on the operating table. The voltage rushes through the doll, and after a moment, Dolly pulls the lever back up.

A smile creeps across her face as the doll's arm moves.

...It's... IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE! And now, Jenny Myst's Television Championship "reign" is facing an early death.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-05-2023), Atara Raven (03-04-2023), CTN (03-09-2023), Jenny Myst (03-04-2023), JimCaedus (03-06-2023), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-04-2023), The Blue Tango (03-04-2023), Theo Pryce (03-04-2023)