Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 11:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Cats, Little Men
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-12-2023, 08:21 AM

Jason Cashe is in his locker room removing his boots.  Hearing a noise, he lifts his head up and comes nose to nose with a grumbling male African lion, freezing him in his place.

"Nooo big kitty," Cashe says to the lion.

"Mufasa!" Frankie Duke yells from his place on the back of the lion.  "NOW!"

Mufasa pounces on Cashe, pinning his shoulders to the floor.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Dolly Waters (02-12-2023)
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-12-2023, 09:59 AM

My initial thought as I seent the Lion, this Mufasa entered the room, eyes low but still at an angle where his eyes met my own. "Ooohhh daang.." 

I felt a brief moment of relief as Thad, my teammate in Saga and someone I thought was friendly walked in behind the Lion. Betrayal comes in various shades of Shit and this one had a marketable face. Suddenly the Lion pounced and I was being pinned down. Am I gonna die? 

One..

Two…

I can hear Thad laughing but Mufasa was purring and it was kind of adorable. So I did what anyone would do in an extreme situation like this one.. I bit a lion. 

"RRROOOOAR" His growl was mighty and the area close to his armpit had a lot more flavor than I had expected. He moved and technically that's a kick out. 

I was not safe. With only one boot on, I scramble to my feet, find the belt and give Thad a dirty look. "Hakuna Matata motherfucker, you wrong for that one!" 

"RRRRROOOOAR!" The Lion sings tonight and I might need to find a bathroom. I ran. I hauled ass from the room altogether.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
Ned Kaye (02-12-2023), Raion Kido (02-12-2023), Thaddeus Duke (02-12-2023)