Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 02:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Soft Deadline Roaches
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

02-03-2023, 11:59 PM

[Image: 8JViEcF.png]

Friends are a rare commodity in our profession. Acquaintances, allies, partners, we all have those and those bonds we share with them are as solid as warm butter beneath a Greek summer sun. What good are friends in a sport where we beat and intend to do harm to one another for our own personal gains. Were a win means everything and a loss can crush a career, were allowing someone we trust to watch our back could possibly derail the empires we build. Don't trust anybody. That's the motto. Is it not?
  I can't count the number of hearts I've wrenched, throats I've slit and the hopes I've dashed on this perpetually burning bridge I walk and call a career towards whatever paradise is waiting for me when I'm finished. I've lied to 'friends.' I've cheated on 'friends'. I've stolen from them, maimed them, embarrassed them. I have used them in all the nefarious ways you can think, but it's my career, it's my life...not my friends.
  In all sincerity I should live a lonely existence and be blacklisted from every industry but I suppose the fact being unapologetically honest about this fact softens the blows. Perhaps it's my pretty privilege, or perhaps it's that despite being in a business where friendships are supposedly taboo, there's a certain innate charm I possess that keeps them coming back. Keeps them looking past my flaws. Maybe I have an aura of irresistibility about me that keeps heads tilted back so that I may keep pouring honeyed words. A draw power, I suppose. Everyone can find something to gain from suckling at my teet whether they like it or not.
  Aphrodite had her girdle after all and there is some question if I am or if I am not her incarnation. I mean, do any of you have women naming their pussy's after you so a man will make it purr? I could spend all day listing the parallels between me and the Goddess near and dead to my heart. I could  clear the air, but this isn't about me. This about friends. This is about those few who stand with me through thick and thin. Who can disagree with me without a tantrum. Who have the fortitude to stand firm and tell me when I am wrong. Those few who don't spare my feelings to help me improve. I lost such a friend at this pay per view once and now I'm booked again to stand infront of one of the other few friends I have in this business.
  Perhaps I should have listened to the motto or I am just as impulsive and poor with decision making as that divine lady born of the sea who's moniker I carry. Maybe this is me being the poor friend I said I am and casting doubt on my opponents ability to decipher the professional from the private. It couldn't be I have seen the same person do similar things to his friends before and in the name of personal glory. And why wouldn't he? What's more glorious than being crowned the monarch of XWF? What's makes you more  honor bound to wins like sacked cities than carrying an uncle and father's legacy to build a foundation for your children? I am not so vain to think this friend won't go to any means to ensure I don't advance to the next round. My Ego is not so over blown.
  We're cuts of the same cloth, me and my friend. The Italy to my Greece, same face and same race, and he knows I will also do what I have to and we are content in that fact I believe. We have said fuck the motto and do it our own
way. I mean, it's part of our charm, his and I. It's why we are flames to moths and it's why when we are done we will smile to one another in the middle of that ring and bask in the praise heaped upon us from the stands, we will go back as we entered.

Friends. Content in knowing that whichever of us comes out victor is the next to be coronated. Isn't that right....

......Thaddeus Duke.

Hello Dove.......

No, Hold up wait. I'll get back to you in a second. The babies crying...

The Ravens Residence
Greektown, Toronto, Canada

Homemaker Atty, of all the epithets she had collected over the years, that possibly the least likely anyone would have ever pegged for her for. She was a Greek woman however and the idea of being the consummate domestic engineer had been indoctrinated since birth. She was very much playing the part now, half seated and half laying down in that awkward in between position on her couch. Nestled in her lap was Ismini, the tiny demon spawn that had exhausted Atara through out the day and together they had been finishing out their day watching a documentary. The source of most of Atty Facts.
   Baby asleep and her own eye lids heavy, Atty eventually drifted off to dream land to the sound of a British accent in the background and accent that turned more and more Greek the deeper into sleep she fell....

[Image: MjZsBrT.png]

Boom! Real world to dream world transition. We see Atty in her best khaki colored ensemble standing in what looks like to be the wilderness of Australia. Down under ya cunt! Anywho....shes walking through the wilderness Attenborough style....

"Yassas Doves! Welcome to Atty to Entomology! In today's episode we've come to the Australian to explore and discover the amazing and RICH world of the nastiest most disgusting animal on the planet!

COCKROACHES!

Yes, second to prolly only the rat in disgusting and maybe the most wide spread wide pest in existence! I really don't know because it wasn't in the Orkin pamphlet I read last minute for this idea! You know, that sneaky, nasty little that bugger that likes to HIDE in SECRET like a COWARD because it thinks it's gonna make some kind of big splash when the light comes on and you reveal it and then it falls all kinds of flat....

Because we already the know the cockroach is there obviously, you can fucking smell the shit on them from the last place they were at after they migrated back  after  discovering the food there wasn't exactly what HOME had in the cupboard.

But where not talking about the standard, basic, just like every other rich guy, I mean German cockroach! Ya know, the German Cockroach that'll eat it's own to save itself. No, we're talking about the most special cockroach in existence! A cockroach unlike any other despite being exactly like every other! We're talking about the Rhinoceros Cockroach!

Why is it so special?

Because it's bigger. It's the biggest. When you squish it, you get the biggest pop!

The biggest crunch!

But that's it kids! It's a still a cockroach at the end of the day. It's feeds on whatever the current favorite food you keep around is to stay relevant, I mean alive. It offers absolutely nothing that no other cockroach offered and needs it's cockroach friends to feel like the special cockroach he is and holy shit there's one now!

Atty takes off a flip flop and heads over what looks like a giant roach with a lions mane and whacks the shit out it!

Atty SMASH!

Jolted from her nap a panicked Atty realizes she forgot to go back and finish her promo

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-04-2023), Dolly Waters (02-04-2023), James Raven (02-06-2023), JimCaedus (02-06-2023), Noah Jackson (02-06-2023), Thaddeus Duke (02-04-2023), The Blue Tango (02-04-2023), Theo Pryce (02-06-2023)