Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Reflections & Resurrections, P3
Peter Vaughn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-25-2022, 10:12 PM

The Road So Far:

A Secret War Is Brewing, P1

A Secret War Is Brewing, P2

A Secret War Is Brewing, P3

Civil (Servants) War, P1

Civil (Servants) War, P2

Civil (Servants) War, P3

Connections Through Time, P1

Connections Through Time, P2

Connections Through Time, P3

Reflections & Resurrections, P1

Reflections & Resurrections, P2

[Image: executive-summary.jpg]

Things couldn't get more bizarre at this point for Peter Vaughn.

In chasing his main nemesis, Bernardo, through the hallways of a Maintenance Mafia encampment, Vaughn found himself pulled into a reverse mirror dimension, a place where everything is a little backwards. Vaughn met his doppelganger, Nhguav Retep, who was the ruler of the state of Saxet. He met Bernardo's reverse image in Odranreb, who seemed to be a sniveling worm who would later turn on his master, Nhguav. Okay, so some things appeared to be universal in any reality.

As Nhguav fell, seemingly defeated by the loyal guards to Odranreb, Peter Vaughn's chances looked extremely slim. But he was saved at the last minute by Ragde, the surprising duplicate of Vaughn's deceased former mentor, the Head Custodian. Vaughn, completely shocked by this turn of events, ended up following Ragde's instructions and leaving Nghuav behind. They have made their escape from the throne room... but how far will they need to run to safety?

And is there some way without Bernardo or Odranreb that Vaughn can actually get back home?

~The picture opens up in the strange hallways of the castle, which apparently goes on for far longer than any castle should. Running through first, from left to right, is Ragde, his wooden tonfas at the ready to strike down anyone in their way. Right behind him, easily keeping pace, is Peter Vaughn. He glances behind him, then seems to speed up a few steps faster. This is because, shortly thereafter, we see a squad of three Saxet troops charging after them, trying to catch up. They are running pretty well, considering the armored pads they've got on. As the two men being pursued round the corner up ahead, the first man points at them.~

Troop #1: That's a dead end! I'm sure of it! We've got them now!

~The man excitedly outpaces his fellow troops and runs around the corner... and is immediately clobbered in the head by a tonfa for his efforts. The other two troops try to slow down, but Vaughn is already leaping up, using the wall, as well as Ragde's shoulders, to get some altitude. He comes flying in with a clothesline/slicing kick combination that knocks both men down. Before either can recover, Vaughn snatches one up, quickly spinning him into the Keyholder, right on top of the other man! As the first troop, woozy but still partially protected thanks to his helmet, starts to get up, two more tonfa strikes put him down for the count. Ragde spins the clubs in his hands before striking a quick pose. Vaughn, already getting to his feet, looks confused.~

Peter Vaughn: Who are you doing that for??

Ragde: I... I don't know. I just thought it looked cool. Did it not?

Peter Vaughn: The beatdown did, yes. The posing afterwards took some of the effect away. Just kick them again when they're down and walk away, that's always been the best move for me.

~As if to prove his point, Vaughn lashes out with a kick to one of the guards, sending him sprawling away. Vaughn then moves towards Ragde... noticeably limping. Ragde gives him a smug smile.~

Ragde: Forget about the armor?

Peter Vaughn: Oh, shut up. Let's keep moving. Uh, where ARE we going, anyway?

Ragde: To a place where we can think things through.

~Ragde again leads the way, with Vaughn staying close behind, although he's also trying to shake out his stinging right leg as he runs. The duo turns a few more corners, making good progress, until Ragde suddenly puts out an arm to stop Vaughn. They both peer cautiously around the corner... sitting a half dozen troopers marching their way. These particular troopers appear to be better armed, so Ragde and Vaughn instead silently retreat, going inside a nearby doorway. The door shuts, with the light from outside cut off. It's extremely dark... until Vaughn is able to feel around and find a light switch, just where he expected it. The only reason it took him a few more seconds to flip the switch was because it was actually the opposite of what he expected. As the light comes on, the two men look around... realizing they're in a modified broom closet. Vaughn shakes his head, looking shellshocked. ~

Peter Vaughn: This can't be happening, can it? A coincidence like this?

Ragde: I don't know what you're talking about, but this is the safest place we can stay at until those troopers move on. I say get comfortable.

~Ragde takes a seat, rubbing at his beard. Vaughn can't help but stare, leaning against the wall, and Ragde soon seems to take offense.~

Ragde: You don't have red-bearded powerhouses on your world?

Peter Vaughn: ... I can name a few. But really, sorry, man, I can't help it. Other than a few changes, you look almost exactly like... an old friend of mine.

Ragde: Good looking fella, was he?

Peter Vaughn: I suppose so. He also had a good heart, something not many of us have.

~Ragde just shakes his head, leaning it back against the wall.~

Ragde: In this day and age, it's almost impossible to be a perfect good guy. You've got to make choices that you think are right, and live with the consequences. Like, say, my breaking you out of the king's throne room today.

Peter Vaughn: Yeah, ummm, why did you do that, if I can ask?

~Ragde slowly reaches into a pocket, pulling out a tiny flask. He takes a quick swig, as Vaughn once again is forced to deal with a serious case of deja vu. Ragde offers him the flask, and Vaughn takes a sip of his own before handing it back.~

Ragde: Sometimes you've got to take a leap of faith. I did that with you. I hope to hell you don't make me regret it. C'mon, let's see if they're gone.

~Ragde slowly pokes his head out the door, then waves to Vaughn to follow him. Vaughn nods, stepping out himself... just as a laser blast hits Ragde in the chest!! The man goes down immediately, as the startled guard begins to yell.~

Troop #2: They're here! I found th-

~With a snarl of complete rage, Vaughn charges at the guard. He tries to back up, raising his weapon again, but Vaughn spears him before he can shoot. Vaughn then gets on top, pummeling away at the younger guard, beginning to spray blood as he continues to rain down the shots.~

Peter Vaughn: NOT! AGAIN!! NOT!! AGAIN!!!

~As Vaughn rears back for the killing blow, a hand suddenly grabs his fist, pulling him back. He turns, seeing Ragde on his feet.~

Ragde: Enough! Murder does NOT help our cause!

Peter Vaughn: You're... you're ALIVE!!

~Vaughn reaches out, patting Ragde on the chest. He immediately feels the charred edges of what was under the skin.~

Peter Vaughn: You... you have bionic armor??

Ragde: Doesn't everybody? Now, c'mon, we need to run faster!

~Ragde takes off, rubbing at his chest, which clearly is hurting him despite his bravado. Vaughn, with a mouth-open smile, finally runs after him, leaving behind the devastated, but still breathing, trooper.~

The surprises of this world astound me at times.

Like, say, the surprise of Charlie Nickles going off on a 20-minute rant about my time in OCW and WGWF, almost sounding like a lunatic as he pitches conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. I mean, I can't say that Nickie is one of the sanest guys I've ever known, but this was one for the history books.

I really don't get Nickles' obsession with OCW and my involvement there. He criticizes me for bashing a company, something I haven't done, by the way, and then talks about how easy OCW is. Well, Charlie, when I left there, I had held the Craze Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship and was basically unbeatable. So it's hard for me to argue against your point. But you do the wrestlers still in that company a major disservice by acting like they're all useless.

Outcast, PIC, and Bifford, among others, have kept that organization moving to great heights. Heights that you don't seem to be at, actually. Interesting.

And then there's WGWF, where you really went off on an insane tear there, acting like Mark Flynn and I are trashing the XWF at every opportunity. We're OPENLY BRAGGING about being the XWF Universal & Supercontinental Champions! We're pointing out the fact that since we can get to the top here, we can dominate anywhere we go, and so far, that's what's happening in the WGWF. By the way, haven't seen you sign on the bottom line there. Guess you're not wanting to split your attention, seeing as how your XWF career has been so rocky lately.

Honestly, good call. Try to concentrate on one fed and make yourself successful again before you branch out too much as a free agent like Mark & I are doing. The XWF is seriously more than enough for any normal wrestler, even one as abnormal as you.

Really, I shouldn't even be talking about these other organizations, even though I'm kicking ass everywhere I go. All that should matter to you, Charlie m'boy, is Wednesday night. So try to pull your focus together and lock onto that one match, okay?

It's like you didn't even notice that I'd given you a stipulation to prepare for. Was it just that you don't care what type of match you fight me in? Do you just think you can win any fight without preparing the slightest bit of strategy?

Or are the words too hard to say?

Let me help you out. I'll sound it out for you. Ac-ro-pho-bi-a. Claus-tro-pho-bi-a.  I know, I know, that's a lot of syllables. It can be scary. Seriously, if it helps any, we can just shorten it to an A/C match. The fans will love it, the announcers will think it's easier, and you won't be too terrified to even talk about it. Deal?

I was hoping to at least hear from you what a good cage climber you are, or how you're a hell of a lot more athletic than you look and you'll be able to dance across those platforms like a ballerina. It paints a funny image, doesn't it? Charlie Nickles in a tutu. Wait... that's not as funny as I thought... get it out GET IT OUT!!

Okay... whew. Be careful there, Vaughnie, there's danger in even thinking about Chuck.

Let's bring everything back to a simple point, my Bastardized friend: it's a match that's designed for me to win and for you to look silly. It could also lead to brain damage for you. Or maybe it'd fix something when you fell. I'd be interested in testing out that hypothesis on Wednesday.

At Warfare, it's all about the XWF, and it's all about the Supercontinental Title. Get your mind out of the federation clouds and find a way to concentrate, or else the contest will be over in the blink of an eye... and we all go home disappointed.

I'll be a champion still, yes, but that won't change the fact that you'll have let myself and everyone else down.~

~After a lengthy run, Vaughn and Ragde finally find a potential exit: a set of stairs heading downwards. They charge downwards, with Vaughn being careful not to lose his balance on the steep incline. But he's not ready as Ragde stops halfway down, suddenly turning to the wall and pulling on a light fixture there. Vaughn has to jump over Ragde and basically pin himself between the two walls of the stairway to avoid a nasty landing. He drops down, glaring for a second at Ragde, but even the near miss can't dislodge his mixed emotions at seeing the man.~

Peter Vaughn: Give me more of a warning next time!

Ragde: Sorry. I'm not used to being a leader. C'mon.

~Ragde moves forward, with Vaughn shaking his head at the thought of his friend, the Head Custodian, being a poor leader. He marches after him, with the door shutting behind them. The two find themselves in what appears to be a hidden lair, with a variety of video screens set up showing views from all around the castle. Vaughn looks at all of them, taking in the shots.~

Peter Vaughn: So you've set up your own private listening post. Nice. But why? Who are you in this world, exactly?

Ragde: It's... a lot to tell. Suffice to say, I used to be the man behind the throne. I helped bring Nghuav into power. He seemed... like the one we needed at the time. You see, there was a prophecy...

Peter Vaughn: Oh, God, not another prophecy. Those things get so old, and they can always be misinterpreted.

Ragde: Yes, well... I guess that's what happened here as well. You see, I thought Nghuav was the one. He seemed to match all the descriptions of the man who would bring this world back from the darkness. But all he did seemed to make things worse, and soon, the darkness seemed to be taking him over instead. He soon turned on me... but I was able to escape him, and I've been watching in silence ever since. Until I saw you.

~Ragde points to one of the monitors, getting Vaughn's attention. We can see the throne room there, where apparently a stiff battle has broken out between a series of guards. Clearly, this is how Ragde knew about Vaughn's whereabouts.~

Peter Vaughn: So I'm the reason you came out of hiding? ... Wait a minute...

Ragde: Yes, Peter Vaughn from another world... a man who looks almost exactly like our king, the one who was foretold to free us from the darkness.

Peter Vaughn: One, I don't look anything like the guy, and I'm insulted that you think that way. And two, I tend to like hanging out in the darkness. You can get away with a lot more there than in the light.

Ragde: No matter what you think, Peter Vaughn, I'm telling you, you're here to break the circle and free us. I wouldn't have painted this otherwise.

~Ragde gestures to the other side of the room. Vaughn turns and looks, his eyebrows going straight up at the clear picture of Peter Vaughn swinging a barbed wire broomstick in the air. It sure looks like Vaughn.~

Peter Vaughn: ... Oh boy...

~Vaughn takes a step towards the painting, deeply confused, as he stares at the wall's colors. The camera slowly focuses in on the portrait, complete with a Peter Vaughn smirk... ~

~And with a jump, we now see Peter Vaughn's likeness, in a very similar pose, on a tablet's screen. The man holding the tablet, Bill Sykes, looks up at the mirrored wall in front of him, his eyes set. Nearby, Luke Thompkins is typing away furiously on his keyboard, apparently creating some code on the fly. It's the entire reason the man was brought into the Custodial Coalition to begin with. He may suck with a mop, but the man can clean code. It doesn't seem to be working yet, though, as Luke stops for a minute, leaning back with frustration.~

Luke Thompkins: Honestly, the way this program keeps changing in order to block me, you'd almost think it's alive!

~Bill scoffs at the idea, shaking his head.~

Bill Sykes: Even the most high-tech Artificial Intelligence can never beat the brain power of the Coalition combined. Now, c'mon, Luke. Give me some options! Our boss clearly went through this... portal, for lack of a better word. Why can't we get through?

Luke Thompkins: Obviously, Bernardo had a way to trigger it. Maybe it was on him at the time. We could try random radio waves, see if anything makes a difference.

Bill Sykes: It's better than doing nothing. Get started on it. And keep thinking of more ideas, Luke. We need you.

~Luke nods, a little calmer now as he sets up an oscillating rig through his computer, to mimic a variety of different sound waves and radio waves. Bill nods and steps away, hiding his own frustration at the lack of progress by turning away from the young man. He shakes his head, patting the uncovered wall nearby.~

Bill Sykes: Hang in there, Mr. Vaughn. We're not giving up on you.

~Bill waits, as if expecting a response, but predictably, nothing comes. He sighs and goes back down the hall, where new equipment is being brought down to try and crack the mirror portal wide open... or destroy it forever. Who knows?~

It's never fun to be trapped, especially when you're not sure you're ever going to get out.

I assume that's what it's like inside Nickie's befuddled mind.

I love the implication that Chuck was 'forced' from competing at the last two Pay-Per-Views. I mean, hey, Relentless was ONLY THREE NIGHTS LONG!! I'm sure they couldn't find a single spot for you to compete there, or they wanted to make sure you weren't part of the action. They don't like money, after all. Or are you admitting that they wanted you out because they didn't consider you a big enough name for the premiere shows of the year?

Nah, I'm sure that's not it. Probably not. Doubtful.

And yet there you were, sitting at home, while I was kicking the holy hell out of Ned Kaye and retaining my championship. You hadn't challenged me again at that point, had you? You didn't demand that you get put into the Supercontinental Title match, proclaiming that because you challenged me earlier in the year, that meant that you deserved a shot.

I seriously don't know how that logic ever worked for those in charge, giving you this shot against me on Warfare.

No, you weren't forced out of War Games, Charlie, and you weren't forced out of Relentless. You stayed home because you wanted to, because you weren't booked and you didn't care enough to push for yourself to be on the show.

Hey, I'm not knocking it. I haven't been competing on every Warfare, and I haven't pushed them, either. Why strive to defend on a TV show when they're only bringing out people like Calypso and you to fight me there? Obviously, they're saving the better fights for the Pay-Per-Views.

Ned Kaye is a glorified asshole with high expectations of himself, expectations he fails constantly. But he's still miles and miles ahead of you, Chuckie, because he showed up at the PPV.

But you keep living in the past, buddy. Keep crossing your wires in other feds, bragging about being in one while insulting me for being in the other. Keep focusing on the Exiles. Hey, maybe I'll ask Bam, Xavier, and Betsy to make an appearance, just for old time's sake.

Oh, Flynn was an Exile at one point, too, by the way. Think he'd be interested in a cameo against the guy who's bragging about beating him?

I mean, I'd hate for you not to get what you seem to want: a return to the way things used to be. You can return to the TV Title division and get your ass spanked by Gravy, and I'll have my squad around me for a nice little reunion, laughing at your broken spirits as I hold the championship over your bloodied noggin.

I'm not saying it's going to happen. I'm not saying it won't. I'm just saying, Charles, that you should probably be prepared for anything... or at least prepared for something.

You DO know the match is Wednesday, right?

~There's suddenly a clicking sound nearby, causing Vaughn to spin around in shock. He braces for whoever's coming through the secret entrance, but Ragde steps forward and puts a hand on his shoulder, stopping him. The door shuts, and footsteps are heard descending the stairs. Coming out of the darkness is a familiar face, nodding at both Vaughn and Ragde.~

Peter Vaughn: ... Bill?

~The man stops, shaking his head before reaching out towards Vaughn for a handshake.~

Llib: My name's Llib. Nice to meet you, Peter Vaughn.

~Vaughn accepts the handshake, but he raises an eyebrow.~

Peter Vaughn: A Lib, huh? Well, damn, that's unfortunate.

~Llib hesitates, trying to figure out what Vaughn means, but Ragde steps next to them.~

Ragde: It's good to have you here, friend. Llib is one of the few who has stood by me, against Nhguav's reign. He helped me set up a lot of the feeds in here. Llib, Peter here is going to help us retake the castle.

Peter Vaughn: Whoa, hold on, I don't remember to agreeing to anything like that. Your prophecy's dead wrong, HC.

Ragde: HC? That's your friend, right? I get the feeling he's not with us anymore, is he?

Peter Vaughn: ... No. No, he's not. Which brings up an interesting question: how are you here, when he's gone in the mirrored universe? Shouldn't you have both died?

Llib: Things won't go exactly the same way as they did in your universe, Peter. Not everything will be mirrored.

Peter Vaughn: ... I feel like that's breaking the rules, but whatever.

Ragde: Look, Peter, I'm not asking you to take me completely at my word. Let me show you what we've discovered. Let me take you through all the ancient documents written by sages throughout the years. Let me show you the other paintings that have been created, determining what's to come...

Peter Vaughn: You talk a lot more than my old friend. Look, just make me a sandwich for now, and then I can think it over, alright?

Ragde: A... a sand... witch?

Peter Vaughn: Wait... with all our similarities, you're telling me you guys don't have meat & cheese between two slices of bread?

Ragde: Oh, dirtbanshees, of course, we have those.

Peter Vaughn: ..... I don't even want to know where that came from. Let's just get some food. It's been too long.

~Suddenly, Llib smiles, tapping something in his pocket.~

Llib: Actually, I think it's been just long enough.

~Suddenly, an army of troops come down the stairway, charging into the room. Vaughn starts to head towards them, but stops when he sees Llib pull a laser and point it at Ragde. Vaughn shakes his head.~

Peter Vaughn: In this universe, you're a traitor? Damn, I guess things really are different in this universe...

~Ignoring the irony of that statement (for those who know), Vaughn raises up his hands, as the guards move in. They don't look content to use duct tape this time, though.~

Trust. It's always a hard thing to come by.

That's pretty much why I lend my faith to a very few, those that I know will come through for me in the clutch. Even those guys I watch closely, waiting to see if they decide to take the opportunity to take me out. Hey, that brick hurts, I never want Bam to wallop me in the back of the head with it, after all.

I may have guys like Bam and Chris backing me up at times, but I think I've made it pretty clear that I can thrive without any of them. I wouldn't be this close to winning 50 matches this year if I didn't. Hey, I'll have to check the math, Charley, you might actually be the lucky final number. Wouldn't that be a kick in the balls?

I've continued to shred all of the competition up and down the coast, some of the biggest names in the industry, and I'm sorry, Charlie, but I don't know if you fit into that category anymore. It's been too long since you were worth anything other than a few scattered main event wins here and there. Again, everyone you brag about beating, I've taken down, too, so your points are pretty damn moot.

Well, other than NKWC, but hey, I beat Flynn, who took NKWC out, so I'm counting that one, too. It's a simple mathematical equation, one you should even be able to understand. No, wait, I'm forgetting who I'm talking to.

Let's put it like this: I'm. Simply. Better.

On my best days, I'm better than everyone in that XWF locker room. I can defeat anyone at anytime. On my worst days, well, I'm fighting people like you, which doesn't require 100% of my energy. Flat-out, Charlie, you're making me regret the thought of adding you to my List of the Conquered.

But hell, I have Tommy Wish on there, so I guess I'll accept just about anyone.

Really, Chuckles, I'm afraid our time here is about up. You're going to get to rant a little more, yelling at the clouds in the sky for being too puffy, and I'll be gearing up to wipe you out at Warfare. I'll be hitting you with every single move I can come up with. The Keyholder and Revenged will leave you bleeding on the mat, set to have your face wiped into it as an Insult To Injury. I'll deliver low blow after low blow, just because I can, and because I want to make sure reproduction is no longer on the available list for you, if it even still is.

And then I'm going to go as high up as possible, lining things up beautifully, and flying down onto you for the Plunge.

Or I'll just grab my title and walk out. Successful. A Champion. A great deal better than a boyo like you.

And you'll just have to live with the fact that it's possible you weren't even worth taking the Plunge.

~As Vaughn and Ragde are dragged back to the throne room, considerably more bruised up than they were before, they find the man waiting for them is not who they expected.~

Ragde: Nhguav! You're alive??

~The king of this particular portion of land, and also Vaughn's doppelganger, smirks at his old 'friend'.~

Nhguav Retep: Ragde! You doubted me? You thought I wouldn't have a way to salvage this debacle? I'm disappointed. And you, Peter Vaughn? Are you surprised to see me?

Peter Vaughn: Honestly, it kind of pissed me off that you let yourself get tricked so easily, so I'm actually glad to see you can fight a little better than you look.

Nhguav Retep: Weren't you just similarly tricked by Llib there?

Peter Vaughn: Yeah, uh, let's not talk about that, okay? I'm annoyed enough as it is.

~Vaughn glares over at Llib, who takes a step away, gulping at the stare. Nhguav laughs, enjoying the man's discomfort.~

Nhguav Retep: I tell you, Peter, we have much in common. The offer is still there. Join with me, and we can rule over a thousand realms together. Turn it down, and I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to remove you from my opposition, along with my former assistant over there.

~The ruler points to the side, where both Ragde and Vaughn can both see the body lying there. It's either Bernardo or Odranreb, but the hole in the man's head makes it hard to differentiate them. Either way, he's not getting up any time soon.~

Peter Vaughn: So... conquesting a bunch of universes... certainly doesn't sound boring, I'll give you that... I might... be able to help you... but I'll need a few things from you...

Nhguav Retep: Really? Do I look like that when I'm stalling for time? Because you are extremely obvious, my inferior clone. Oh well. Perhaps some time in the dungeon will do you good. In the meantime, Ragde...

~Nhguav steps towards Ragde, who struggles to get free. Vaughn fights as well, with three men barely able to hang onto him. Nhguav looks at Ragde dispassionately, nodding to him.~

Nhguav Retep: I knew it was worthwhile keeping you around, Ragde. But your ability to help me is finally at an end.

~Nhguav points his gun at Ragde's head, as Ragde stops struggling. He just waits, staring his former pupil in the eyes as Vaughn desperately fights to break the guards' grips on him. Suddenly, a black ball comes bouncing into sight. Vaughn, Ragde, Nhguav, and the rest of the guards all turn to look at it.~

Nhguav Retep: What is that? I've never seen...

Peter Vaughn: TURN, RAGDE!! TUUUURRRNNN!!!

~Vaughn suddenly changes his efforts, pushing backwards and spinning around the guards. Thrown off, they instinctively keep their grip on him, while facing away from the ball. Ragde reacts as well, working to put some bodies between him, as Nhguav acts on instinct, jumping away from the 'ball'. It's more like a nail grenade, something Vaughn has seen before, and it erupts, sending shrapnel flying everywhere. The guards seem to take the majority of the abuse, falling to the ground, allowing Vaughn and Ragde to pull free. Vaughn turns, seeing Bernardo stagger out of the shadows, holding his side.~

Peter Vaughn: Never thought I'd be happy to see your ugly face.

Bernardo: The feeling is mutual. Now, c'mon. We have to go. Now!

~Bernardo triggers something on his sleeve, which seems to open up a mirror portal on the side of the wall. Vaughn glances at it, shocked.~

Peter Vaughn: You had this all along? Why didn't you trigger it earlier??

Bernardo: It has to recharge, stupido! Now let's go, I don't want to leave this reality with two fucking Vaughns in it!

Ragde: Wait! Peter! You can't leave!

~Vaughn glances over at Ragde, who looks heartbroken. Vaughn shakes it off.~

Peter Vaughn: If I can return someday, I will, Ragde. Until then, you want to come with us?

~Vaughn gestures at the portal, but Ragde shakes his head. He turns and jogs to the side, triggering another hidden door in the room.~

Ragde: I'll be fine. Llib didn't know half my secrets. Until we meet again!

~Ragde departs, as Vaughn turns to the portal. Bernardo looks frustrated.~

Bernardo: More guards are coming, are we splitting or what?

Peter Vaughn: I would have thought you'd have gone already.

Bernardo: Just... trust me, we have to go together this time. Now c'mon!

~Vaughn shrugs and steps forward, smacking Bernardo in the back of the head, nearly knocking him into the portal. He turns and glares at Vaughn.~

Peter Vaughn: Couldn't help myself. Let's go.

~The two men jump forward... just as Nhguav rises up, firing repeatedly towards them and striking the mirror portal several times. As the portal sparks, Vaughn and Bernardo fly through it, the blasts flying all around them. Then... they're gone. Nhguav looks around at all the downed soldiers, as more troops enter the room. He shakes his head... then smiles.~

Nhguav Retep: I'll find you again, Peter Vaughn.

~Nghuav then turns away, leaving the troops to fend for themselves, as he walks out of the throne room. We cut away...~

~The shot finishes, though, with Vaughn and Bernardo flying through the mirror portal, landing on their sides. The two men get up, with Vaughn checking out a nasty burn wound to his arm. He shrugs, even as Bernardo gets himself up, limping. They look back at the portal as it closes, ending its run. Vaughn nods, then looks back forward. He freezes for a second, as Bernardo tries to straighten out his leg.~

Bernardo: Damn it. I hope I didn't twist it.

Peter Vaughn: If you did, that'll just make it that much easier to outrun you...

Bernardo: What?

~Bernardo, confused, looks forward as well... noticing the hairy beast standing tall about 200 feet away. The creature gives a dull roar, then slowly turns, looking in the direction of new prey.~

Bernardo: Oh Dios mío!

Peter Vaughn: I don't think you fucking took us home, Bernardo!

Bernardo: Just shut up and RUUUUNNNN!!!!

~The two men take off, with the ferocious beast, never before seen on our planet (as far as we know), gives chase. The picture slowly fades out, with the yells and snarls echoing in the speakers for a little bit longer.~

[Image: mechanicposter.jpg]

CWF Paramount Champion
GCWA Hardcore Champion
Outsiders Champion (x3)
OCW Craze Champion
OCW World Champion
TPW International Champion (First-Ever) (x2)
PW Valor World Heavyweight Champion
XWF Universal Champion
Level Up Game Genie Winner
XWF Supercontinental Champion
WGWF West Coast Rumble Winner
WGWF World Heavyweight Champion
SCW (Sin City) Roulette Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Vaughn's post:
Theo Pryce (10-26-2022)