Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dance partner
John Madison Jr. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

10-21-2022, 05:00 PM

I was nervous confronting Altara Raven about my intent to take her X-treme title from under her nose. 

I sneak up behind her at a nightclub on the dance floor. I would have to be in and out seeing as how all these alpha males would jump me if they saw me being violent with such a beautiful creature. 

I grab Altara by the hand and twirl her around and shake my hips. My mentor from the prestigious school in Calgary taught me a few dance moves during our training sessions. 

Once I was in her blind spot, I dropped down and rolled her up for a vintage pinning combination. 

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John Madison Jr.'s post:
Atara Raven (10-21-2022), Finn Kühn (10-21-2022), Marf (10-21-2022), Mark Flynn (10-21-2022)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

10-21-2022, 07:45 PM

What in the Wheel of Time acid trip shit was going on. Who was this guy? This wasn't amateur hour at Zero Gravity. Atara was a Carpe Noctem veteran and no one needed the ugly lights to see this Don Johnson snaking through the crowd. She was Xtreme Champ VIP and security came standard with booze barrier, dance decoy, and evens designated ugly....erm

Traditionally unattractive friend by current social standards who was completely comfortable with herself and happy to accentuate the appearance of the group. 

That was Altara. It was intentional, but even with these safety protocols in place, Atara still followed with common sense practices.

1. She brought her own drugs and sanitizing wipes. No one wants a dirty bathroom rail.

2. She brushed up on her Jocko Navy SEAL guy situational awareness training. 

3. You always traveled in packs. It wasn't the alpha white knights that should worry the perv, but fucking John Wick with titties and a eyeliner pencil.

Altara, the consummate professional she was, despite being Night at the Roxbury'd still kicked out and even Atty for good measure threw a shoulder up to kick out also. 

However, all eyes were on Madison and the bass was thumping,  high heels started jumping, they made it rain stilettos and pain and no one went home til all the liquor was gone....

[Image: Sqs1p7G.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Atara Raven's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-22-2022), Finn Kühn (10-21-2022), John Madison Jr. (10-22-2022), Marf (10-22-2022)