Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Boards 2022
What The Actual....
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

09-16-2022, 08:45 PM

Prologue

[Image: 1w8x7pl.gif]

[Image: kjr81YU.gif]

[Image: CEeVsrc.gif]

[Image: VzC5SDm.gif]
"Yassas Doves! Get lined up for some Atty philoxenia because we are about to μετατρέψτε το σε οίκο ανοχής and get this whore happening. These three are about the most prosaic stodgy malakas this side of Atlantic and I'm hoping I don't have to pop a tit to get some blood flowing in Twilight Edward Gothpa. I mean, I've pretty much made my case already, or they have rather so who knows. I've got unlimited reign to play all my childish effin games."

First and foremost I'm going to to get the whole Hard Way or Easy Way thing out of the way and I choose.... 

Introspection

[color=#white]It hadn't been the result she hoped for, but Atty was no stranger to falling short to the XWF's Universal Champions. The Engineer or Corey, Alias then Alias again....there was really nothing to be ashamed of in losing to those two. They were two of the three absolute best to ever grace the XWF ring and while Atara typically didn't worry over it this past one to Raion was different. The sting lingered a little longer than rest.

Atara had nothing personal against Raion, he was a great athlete and did the belt proud. Kido deserved every praise but with everyone else Atara could always point to something something she had done to herself to cost a win. Lack of preparation, lack of motivation, just mailing it in. She knew better than anyone her propensity to shoot herself in the foot but this past match she could honestly say she hadn't. She felt she had given it her and still came up short. Maybe it was the ring rust maybe it was those doubts going into the locker room about her desire to even wrestle anymore. She couldn't peg it but what Atara did know, what she had left Savage with, was a realization that she still could do it. That the fans and the XWF still wanted her to do it. She even felt the like roster wanted it which was something she had never felt.

The jitters, the doubt, all the anxiety had left her once Blue Monday had hit the PA and that chill from the roar the crowd had hit her spine. There was a curiosity festering in Atty that wondered what might happen if she put her foot down and Minimum Effort Atty was a little more Atty. What if she was Don't Let Ismini Down Atty, make Your Husband Proud Atty. Maybe that complacency she felt before facing Raion was just fear of failing with those two pair of eyes, the two most important fans she had, watching her now. She couldnt let her baby down, Atara wouldn't make them ashamed.

The Grecians only real sad story, her tesr jerking empathize with me moment was growing up without her mother. Greece's economic collapse, the years hiding her accent from American bullies, all the shit people throwed in her lap, none of it had topped that feeling. She would never know if her mother was proud. God forbid tragedy, she would know if her daughter was and the first step obviously was Relentless. The biggest stage of them all. It was PPV night, and The Goddess never failed to deliver on when the spotlight was the brightest.

It was the Main Event. Ιt was the Xtreme Title, her first championship as a professional. It was the rode back to Kido and that Universal belt. All her gripes and notions of what that belt meant, the petty grudge held for tanking the Shooting Star, it was all gone now. This would be a new start and for once Aphrodite Incarnate was excited to be competing.

Maybe it was the electricity surrounding the PPV. Maybe it was the thrill of being back in the forefront.. maybe it was the Adderall. Maybe it was the coke from the Velvet Rabbit bathroom....but Showtime Atty was ready.

Some Bishes we're about to get effed all the way up.[/white]

Ring Worm

[Image: 9CDiOoi.jpg]

Yassas Doves and Hello Ring Master! Welcome to Relentless and what is soon going to be Atty's Pleasure Paradise tower. Live and in the flesh sweetheart, I'm Aphrodite Incarnate, the Goddess, Atara Raven and I'll be your host through every level of this heaven reaching  goddess tit tickler erected for our bout. Before I get started  proper Ring Master, I want to take a moment to thank your grandfather for service. He failed at war like he failed at passing down a single genetic trait worth the sacrifice but what ya gonna do?

You're Floridian after all, but hey, you're not the worst 300 pound sack of hot air from the state. Now I know what you're thinking RM, you've got your whole baby face good guy act going ffs™ and you're all like, Whoa Pretty Greek lady, why the hostility? Where's the respect and spirit of friendly compet...yada yada yada shut the fuck up and suck my asshole!

Let's cut the shit and let me be dead ass with you. The whole hard work, take your vitamins schtick went out with the 80s like cocaine and bullshit time traveling movies but it's not your repetitive lazy ass script I have a problem with.

The fuck is all this face of the company, I'm a legend, what the people need malaka?

Locker room leader bs?

Have you even sniffed gold? Can you even find the bathroom because I've listened and watch you and you do good to not trip over words or feet.

I've carried gold in almost every promotion thats had the honour of cutting my check RM, they make belts specifically for me. I have literally...literally. Not figuratively, but like literally literally had a champion walk to the ring the night of a match and just hand me her belt, I've trade belts for shots at other belts and won that same belt I traded the same night.

Bish I just gave a up posh desk job in a front a office to comeback and do this. Talent Relations. Literally, my job was to lead talent!

My social media following alone is one of the pillars of this company! Not really, but prolly. My merch sales do keep Theo and Vinnie's dicks hard for you guys to blow to keep wasting airspace. This company has insured this face just so it can stay on a T-shirt!

You've never mentioned me RM? I'm literally the living breathing embodiment of everything you stand for.

Not once. Unmentioned Atty.

Nickels. Knuckles. Kido. Names ring a bell Dove, I've noticed you like to stroke egos once you get that ass spanked so you best believe at Atty's Pleasure Paradise we're taking a trip to Atty's Secreterum Museum next door and I'm gonna give that ass all that it can handle. So stand on your shit baby doll and keep that I'm Never Scared attitude.....

....because there are no safe words.

The future of XWF? Pfft, I'm not even the best RM and your miles away from my coming to close my league. You're out of your depth Dove. All the determination and high hopes in the world ain't helping you come Relentless. Go back to Florida kid.

More Introspection

Funny thing was Atara's anxiety. When she had one seemingly under control five more would arise it's place. Some professional, some private, all of them warring with her motivation and optimism. It was the thing that sent her spiraling so many times before, it was the reason for all the embarrassing crash and urns. The Drunk Atty outburst, those insecurities coming or caving her entirely. Atara had changed a lot the past year and so I had the XWF.

It was day one learning all over again but the exception this round was she had atleast read the brochure first and she wasn't arriving alone like she had during her debut. The support system was entirely different this round. With James beside her now, Atty's foundation could burden the weight of those anxieties a little better.

James Raven's Atty. G.O.A.T Atty. Fuck Anxiety Atty. All the Good Things Atty.  I Can Do Anything Atty. Alias didn't put these in his Atty Epithet BooK Atty.

Sad face memory lane Atty.

Breath Atty.

Let's continue roasting bitches Atty.

Gary Goth

[Image: 7mESJiY.png]

Goth.
I'm not going to lie Dove, I was really excited when I first caught wind you here. You had the high praise of one of the few men, Centurion, in this sport I respect both professionally and as a friend. That's something I think is kind of hard to come by but you know....you fuckin ruined it. I mean when Centurion went on that Cyren bit I was kinda like...whoa but then I realized that just Centurion being a dick and I was like ok this guy might be something to look out for.

Then you fucking ruined it. Yay you, you have a win over a XWF legend but I'm going to flat out sy it. It was a fluke. It will never happen again. Because I'm really going hard on this match I've been watching tape after tape after tape and for all your harping on the longevity of your career, of being a veteran in the sport, you have done absolutely not a fucking ounce of research, film study or anything on the first cotdamn opponent. I assumed you were a chair shot brain dead relic by the incoherence of your speech and just how boggled the jumbled contradictory horseshit that comes out your mouth is...

... But then I realized you got nothing to say so you pull one out of your ass like you did with Latina. Like you did with Centurion and like you're going to pray to God you do at Relentless.

Maybe you have done a little due diligence on Latina because you seem to have a real hard on for her and I don't wanna pry but...I do like to gossip. Did she mention your dead whore and how she can't make you sammiches no more or something? You know they say God works in mysterious ways and you paddle on about God so maybe....just maybe if you didn't go around calling yourself the Kings of the Kings, because that's Jesus, she might still be here?

What's that have to do with this match, absolutely nothing. Just a tip of my hand to say history loving Archeologist Atty did her studies and I'm not some naive rookie your spent ass can intimidate.

You slept on Gamer Girl.

Rookie mistake.

She's kind of a legend in her own right in that ring and you scoffed at her like she was fresh from a performance center. She's one of the few women who made this profession seem even remotely possible for me. You want to come and swing your dick like a hot shot because you lucked out on Centurion and beat some developmental twat from Anarchy?

Gamer Girl was first. The Goddess will be next and Garret Goth boy is gonna get slapped right back to wherever Mac Bane found him because your getting into the deeper end Goth. With athletes, with superstars, with established and proven individuals who shine every where. Who don't have to announce themselves and fucking audition like you did you here.

It didn't take me a hundred years to become a legitimate and known threat Goth. I'm fucking wrestling royalty. A traditionally trained Pankrationist bred in the country this sport was invented but ramble on Goth Man Jenkins like your daddy lectures amount to to shit. Like you amount to shit. You've been caught sleeping bitch, your little charade is up.

Haunt the 24/7 halls because that the closest you'll ever come to the Xtreme Title.

Big Preesh

[Image: SxqYlj5.jpg]

You know Preesh, being a B.O.B alum myself it's really kinda hard to do the verbal evisceration thing even if you are a dimwitted try hard fuqboi one chicken nugget away from a triple bypass. Especially considering where you started and now where you've ended.

I'd call it a Cinderella story if ya know, Cinderella was Lucifer and if Lucifer had the brains of Gus Gus and if Gus Gus was a disgusting fucking pig raiding my cotdamn locker room mini fridges for my babies titty milk!

Dude like what the actual Fuck! Can't you fucking read, it was right on the label!

What's more? That's not even the most shocking thing you've done this week. No, not the ring rats. No, not remembering to wear deodorant!

You, Big Preesh, are the only one of the three swinging dicks in this match to make any sense to me and to have any kind of conviction or belief that you stick to without completely contradicting yourself five words later!

Bitches. Money. Booze. You're a 700 pound breathe of almost fresh air Preesh and I'm sorry your heart is gonna prolly give out on you before you reach the top of the tower at Relentless.

I mean facts are facts Preesh, the structural integrity of those knees can't be good ffs™. It's like 60 something floors, I don't know, I googled it. We know your posture and spine are shot I mean they go to be.

Ngl lie big guy, when it's me and you, I'm half tempted to strip naked, stick a slice of cheese to my ass and just run the stairs.

You're going to give chase and your going to die. I really don't want your death on my conscience though.

Scratch that.

Just let me know when you get light headed so I can wait for you to pass out. I'll make it look like I knocked you out so the ladies don't think less of you cuz you're not winning...

Preesh the Xtreme Champion, pfft. Preesh retaining the Xtreme Championship......

Fuck outta here and shit in your face.

[color=#white]

[/align]

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Atara Raven's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (09-17-2022), BIG PREESH (09-17-2022), Charlie Nickles (09-16-2022), Dick Powers (09-16-2022), Dolly Waters (09-16-2022), Finn Kühn (10-07-2022), Goth (09-17-2022), Raion Kido (09-17-2022), Theo Pryce (09-24-2022)