Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Midnight Dolls | The THUG Problem
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-09-2022, 01:35 PM

Welcome to New York City, the home of Vita Valenteen! Once a respected hero known as The Pink Mist.

[Image: Thepinkmistoneshot.jpg]

Vita is now a vampire! While this sudden turn definitely wasn't a part of Vita's plan, it totally caused her to lose her official hero status within the hero community and as such, any protections that group brings to costumed heroes. Truth be told, Vita didn't really know much about how the whole hero stuff worked, but she did understand that continuing on with her work as a hero would be frowned upon by the other heroes, possibly even Ruby, her biggest advocate within the community.

AND THAT WOULD SUCK!

TOTALLY!

But!!

You don't become "Tweener Of The Year" without understanding that sometimes, rules need to be broken...

"Is this even legal?"

"Uh... technically, no."

An awkward silence passed. One where Vita had trouble judging the reaction of her new partner - in crime.

"I mean, the dude is totally guilty. We just need to-"

"It's fine, I'm in!"

A wave of relief washed over Vita. She knew that if Ruby were here, she would try and convince Vita to hang back. Sar on the other hand would probably think this was boring and drag Vita off to go shopping or something, but Dolly was down to ride. This was awesome!

"Hey, is everything okay?"

Oh crap, she had totally zoned out!

"Oh yeah, totally!"

Vita turned her attention back to the lock and within seconds there was a;

*CLICK!*

"Got it!" She said in an excited, but whispered tone.

The two girls enter the darkened room and gently push the door closed behind them.

”What are we looking for?”

Vita scanned around the room, being that she could see perfectly fine thanks to one of the many perks of her disease.

”Boom! Laptop!” She exclaimed in a whisper.

Opening the lid, it only took seconds for the computer to boot; TO A SCREEN ASKING FOR A PIN!!!

”Crap!”

”What!?”

”It has some sort of advanced encryption! I can’t snoop through his files!”

”Are you joking!? Surely you have some sort of gadget that can bypass a Windows Pin Screen, right?”

Vita stared back blankly. ”Uh… OBVS?”

She didn’t though, but with a little luck, maybe she could guess the pin herself!?

1-2-3-4

[Image: windowsloggingin.jpg]

This dude must really have some bad karma.

"Or he's about as basic as The Midnight Dolls opposition this week!!" Vita said as she scanned through the computers files. "FOUND IT!"

Dolly quickly hushed her, reminding Vita that they were currently trespassing.

"It's fine, we can go! I have all the evidence that I need to put Fat Cat away for a VERY long time!"

"I'm afraid that the two of you aren't going anywhere!"

The lights suddenly flicked on as Vita and Dolly turned their attention to the doorway where they see The Fat Cat Of Crime, Fat Cat, surrounded by six malicious looking thugs!

[Image: fattykitty.jpg]

"Wait! Hold on! Time out! THAT'S "The Fat Cat Of Crime"!? The names a little TOO on point, don'tcha think?"

Vita nods in confirmation. "Yes, but don't let his big, cute, fluffy exterior fool you! He has his paws in nearly every criminal act committed here in New York City! He totally a bad pussy!"

"Oh, I assure you my dear Dolls, I'm the baddest pussy that you'll ever meet, and my reach expands much further than the confines of this city! Too bad you two won't be around long enough for me to show you just how far that is! HahahahahaHahahahaha!"

Dolly prepares for a fight as Vita jumps to her feet with Fat Cat's laptop tucked under her arm and points towards the dastardly villain with authority! "We'll see how far your reach expands from behind bars, Fat Cat! We have all the evidence we need to put you away for like, EVER!"

But Fat Cat doesn't seem to be concerned at all as his eyes narrow and a sinister kitty grin creeps onto his face.

"Are you certain of that?"

Suddenly the laptop begins emit an alarm.

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

"Huh!?"

Vita quickly whips the laptop open where she is met with an image of Fat Cat flipping her off along with a warning message of the laptops eventual self destruction, and oh yeah, a countdown timer that's already down to 1!!

"Crap!"

Thinking quickly, Vita hurls the laptop towards Fat Cat and his thugs as she dives to protect the very much human(I think. Rumor has it she died once already), Dolly Waters from the blast! It explodes mid flight, presumably knocking them all to their butts, but it's hard to see through the smoke and debris.

"Are you okay!?" Vita yells at Dolly in a panic.

*COUGH-COUGH* "yeah..." *COUGH* Dolly flashes a faint grin before pulling herself up to her feet.

"Thank god! If you had gotten hurt because I dragged you out here!!"

"It's fine, I wanted to come. Are they dead?"

Vita hadn't even thought about Fat Cat and his goons! She was too concerned about Dolly's safety! Vita takes pause as she closes her eyes and listens carefully.

"I... I can hear six heartbeats. I think we accidently killed one of them!"

"I assure you, you did not."

As the smoke clears we can see the six thugs accompanying Fat Cat slowly climbs back to their feet around him. Was he even knocked down by the blast!? Tons of intense stares and cracking of knuckles and such. Vita having the most experience with this heroing stuff looks to Dolly with a grin. "Leave this to me!" Without another word, Vita leaps to action with the grace that only comes from a complete lack of fear. Almost effortlessly she takes five of the six thugs down with ease before looking back at Dolly with a sly grin.

"Thugs are just your average ne'er-do-wells, lazy and more interested in boozing than succeeding. If that weren't true, they wouldn't be Thugs, they'd be fighting for HIS job!" Vita thumbs over her shoulder to Fat Cat.

But then shit goes sideways real quick.

"What are you waiting for Tommy, kill them!"

Vita's eyes grow like saucers. "...Tommy!?"

Suddenly Vita's PTSD kicks in as she mistakenly assumes that this random Thug named Tommy is that same random Thug named Tommy that works for the XWF. It's not, but that hasn't stopped Vita from getting lost in her own fears and allowing not Tommy Wish to sucker punch the hell out of her!

[Image: Not-Tommy-Wish.jpg]

No wait! Vita ACTUALLY suckered HIM in! She slides that punch and hooks the arm, dragging not Tommy Wish to the floor with The Embrace (Rings of Saturn)!

Fat Cat is stunned by the sight, and doesn't even notice Dolly strategically flank his ass.

Or maybe he just didn't care!

Dolly throws a punch, but her fist passes right through Fat Cat and she stumbles off balance!

"Haha-haha! Did you really think that I would risk confronting the two of you in person!?"

Vita climbs off of her conquered fear and addresses Fat Cat's hologram with a furrowed brow!

"You may have escaped justice THIS TIME, Fat Cat, but Vampy Vita remains on the case!"

"Then I have nothing to fear! Goodnight, and please turn off the lights on your way out!"

With a victorious chuckle, Fat Cat's hologram fades away.

Vita stomps her foot in frustration at having let Fat Cat slip through her fingers again. Dolly takes notice of this and attempts to comfort her.

"Hey, so he got away. So what? I don't see anyone else doing any better, do you?"

Somehow, Vita finds little comfort in the failure of others.

"Besides, you did take out six of his thugs all by yourself."

Though she does appreciate the effort on the part of Dolly.

It's just...

"Yeeeeeah, but Thugs are light work. I really wanted to bag the big fish tonight and maybe earn my hero status back."

Suddenly it hits Dolly, a plan! A mischievous look comes over her.

"You really want to take that fucker down?"

"Obviously!"

"Do you think you can track down where he's hiding?"

She can't, no, but maybe?

"I might be able to call in a favor. I do still have some connections in the hero business."

"Okay, do what you can to locate him. I'll need to grab some supplies. I'll call you in a few days!"

TBC

[Image: Midnight-Dolls-Logo.png]

“Thugs are lightwork! It doesn’t matter if we’re talking about a couple of punks getting busted trying to rob a convenience store, or the XWF’s very own Thugs who get busted nearly everytime that they step into the ring! Seriously, on a list of tag teams that have accomplished more than any combination of Thugs the XWF has ever seen; you’d have The Sick Cunts, APEX, The Kings, Them No Good Bastards, Mark Flynn and NK, CentRubion, Cataclysm, Continuum, The 5’2 Mafia, for sure! And so many more… So, so many more, including The Midnight Dolls! Not that it’s really much of an accomplishment to be better than The Thugs, you basically just need to show up and accomplish anything in the division! Which she has, as I have, and no offense intended towards Jess, but with a much less experienced partner!”

“I fell in love with this business when I was just a child, but it wasn’t until watching a teenaged Dolly Waters not only hold her own here in the XWF, but rise to the top of multiple championship divisions despite her lack of size and experience, that I first began to dream of doing it myself!”

“And when I first came up with the idea of The Midnight Dolls”

“Of course I wanted to team with Dolly Waters, the frickin inspiration that sparked this career into existence! She wasn’t just the first choice, but she was the only choice, but as it turned out; once I met Dolly, I kinda thought she was a cunt!”

Dolly playfully shoves Vita as she enters the shot.

”Hey!?”

Vita just shrugs her off.

”Sorry, but you were totally one with a capital C, but it’s cool.” Vita looks into the camera. ”We’ve made up!”

Dolly’s glow toward Vita simmers into a tight grin as she thinks about the potential this duo has in the ring together. Dolly taught the once naive Vita a lesson the first time they wrestled, and the second time, Vita showed that the lesson was well learned, taking the victory back from Dolly. The two are explosive competitors, constantly looked down on, and underestimated despite evidence to the contrary. This team, both Dolly and Vita believe, will be the next XWF Tag Team Champions.

…and why wouldn’t we? Everyone knows our history. And everyone knows that XWF fans, wrestling podcasts and pontificators have long been salivating at the thought of you and I teaming together. I know I was a little… Vita raises her eyebrows, blinking in anticipation while Dolly chews on the right way to downplay the cruel words she says all those years ago, …terse the first time we exchanged barbs, but the truth of the matter is this: I thought you were a fake. Just someone trying to masquerade around as a knock-off version of Dolly. But the more I paid attention to you, and Yer’ career, the more I saw the true Vita. The girl with the dream, something I’m oh so familiar with… and you know the best part about it?

Yer’ a better wrestler than me. A former briefcase holder, a former Anarchy, XTreme and a two time Television Champion, and most importantly a two time tag team champion. You took whatever pieces of a glass ceiling I cracked, glued them back together and set a bomb off under it. For all the talk we hear sometimes about my potential, it’s YOU Vita who would have long been a Universal Champion had you wanted to. Someone with yer’ dedication, and technical prowess, teaming up with this Dolly Waters who’s been “bound for glory” for six years? I think it’s more than obvious why us coming together, especially now, makes all the sense in the world.

Take this matchup for instance.

The brand spanking new tag team being advertised by the XWF as a new force in division, the long awaited Union of The Midnight Dolls versus…

Dolly sighs and slaps her palm on her forehead, dragging it down her face, pulling at her eyelids and lips.

…The Thugs. Dolly stamps her foot and growls looking at Vita briefly and announcing okay look, I’m going off script here fer’ a sec- before turning back to the camera JB… remember last time y’all got booked in a tag match against me? Surely you do, it was just a couple months ago, you and Tommy; against the long awaited reunion of Thad and myself: Revolution Prime.

You two were so shook up by the thought, that you hired stand-in wrestlers to face us, and I don't blame you! Y’all shouldn’t have to be constantly put through the ringer anytime the tag scene gets a smidge more interesting.

But look at you now! Do you really want to take this L Vita and I am going to hand you any less?

Doubt it.

Though I am sure you and Reggie are both a little more keen on seeing two gorgeous gals
she nudges Vita’s ribs like us in the ring. 😍

But yet here y’all are, stepping up to the plate to face the Dolls anyway. You guys are always here, always stepping up where no one else will, where no one else has the bravery or desire to ascend in the tag team ranks."

"It's actually one of their more admirable qualities, even if it rarely works to their favor!"

"True, and I believe we’re all well aware of who the Thugs are standing in for during this match. We very plainly issued the challenge to Them No Good Bastards for this show. An established tag team, once thought unstoppable. Only til they got stopped. And them cowards ain’t been back as a team since. Leaving JB, Tommy Wish, and now Reggie Estrada to hold the fort down all alone while Comrade and Flynn have no challenges left but to fight one another. That’s what a “team” like the Bastards have let become of a division they once claimed to own. The way people treat their house is a good indicator of their character. Thunder Knuckles and Bobby aren’t a team anymore. Just a couple of bloated, apathetic jerkoffs. Reggie, JB, we’re seriously trying. We’re trying to breathe some life back into the tag team scene. We challenged The Bastards again, this time for a match at Relentless. I just hope if they chicken out again, that you boys won’t be asked to take another beating. The Dolls are coming to steer the tag team division in a new direction, so get along for the ride, or get left behind.

"Thugs, Next week on Warfare, you step into the fire with the hottest tag team to hit the scene. Technical finesse and blinding speed are coming together to deliver onto you a walloping deserving of a couple of Bastards! The Midnight Dolls were prepared to make our debut against the former Kingpin's of the division, but since the entirety of the Bastards are running scarred with L's to Double V, we'll be happy to test our mettle against the two of you!"

"Vita, maybe we're making it sound a little too much like we're not taking The Thugs seriously?"

"Because we're not! BUT!! That isn't going to open the door for the BIG upset, and let's be real guys, The Thugs beating The Midnight Dolls in our debut? Even if we were talking about the REAL Thugs and not the B-Team... Even if JB's waist hadn't grown three times it's normal size this year... Even if The Thugs somehow finally figure out how to pull it all together and be an actual consistent threat in that ring, even then; Does ANYONE think that The Thugs stand a chance of toppling The Midnight Dolls? When we have everything to prove? Talk about upset of the Century!"

"And one that we ain't allowing! Expect to see The Midnight Dolls on the top of their game and working like a well oiled machine!"

Vita smiles wide knowing full well the amount of effort both young women are putting into this pairing and how a couple of guys sitting around playing UNO with their spare time couldn't possibly be prepared for what's coming.

"You Thugs shouldn't be asking yourselves if you can beat The Midnight Dolls!"

"Instead, you should be praying that you can last longer than Tommy let loose in a Foot Locker!"

"EW!"

Vita gags as Dolly grins into the fading out camera!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Dolly Waters (08-09-2022), The Blue Tango (08-09-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-09-2022)