Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Mark Flynn, who is better at cannabis than me
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-24-2022, 04:46 PM

I basically already had this cued up because I knew he was going to win. Big Grin

It was truly my pleasure to face you in the Cannabis Cup. I know your history in the XWF predates me, but ever since you first returned to the scene last year and I had the honor of drafting you for last year's War Games, I knew you were a unique and amazing talent.

You were my pick to win the Cannabis Cup from the word "go". Your material is always so top notch, not to mention hilarious. I mark hard for you man.

I also want to say that I'm really proud the finals came down to two XWF (or primarily XWF) guys. This place, and the talent it contains, truly rocks, and I was proud to carry the banner. I'm sure Mark feels the same.

Congrats man. You more than earned it.

Edit: I would also be remiss in giving a shout out to Raion Kido. I shit my pants. Well done, lad. You owe me pants.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Corey Smith's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-24-2022), ALIAS (07-24-2022), Dolly Waters (07-24-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (07-24-2022), Raion Kido (07-25-2022), Theo Pryce (07-24-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-24-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-24-2022, 05:06 PM

OOC (of course):

[Image: zIobmHI.gif]

Thanks bud. <3 I feel electric right now. It's incredible to be in a pack of 32 incredible writers and read so many amazing stories, and receive confirmation that I belong among them. I do not envy the judges, I'm sure they experienced incredible inner turmoil picking winners in such a close field. There were some people that I was 100% sure had the juice to go all the way, and none of those people were me, haha.

Incredibly proud to have shared the main event of the weekend with someone I'd had multiple chances to collab with and made a point to read their work for like a year straight now haha. Corey is been one of my favorites to read since WarGames and my heart was racing reading the results, 100% ready to take the L, as many many competitors before me have.

Shout-out to all the XWFers in the tourney (Corey, Justin York, Mac Bane, Cashe, TK and Bobby, LSM, Graves) for repping the brand.

Shout-out to Kido, Alias, Dolly and Nickles for killer output in the Fatal 4-Way. I imagine we didn't turn heads in just the tournament. If anybody tries to sleep on talent in the XWF after this weekend, they're objectively wrong lol.

Thanks to Page for putting this weekend together. The flawless execution of an event this magnitude? Incredible.

Deeply thankful and proud to work with and against each and every one of you <3

Okay, back to heelin' Cool
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Mark Flynn's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-24-2022), ALIAS (07-24-2022), Ash Q (07-25-2022), Corey Smith (07-24-2022), Dolly Waters (07-24-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (07-24-2022), Raion Kido (07-25-2022), The Blue Tango (07-24-2022), Theo Pryce (07-24-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-24-2022)