Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Supercontinental Breakfast
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-28-2022, 09:52 PM

[Image: ud45uMs.png?3]

Quote:Dolly Waters bounces off the ropes near a hollering Heyman and knocks Bourbon out with a RUNNING WATERS! Meanwhile, Calypso kicks JB in the gut before hitting him with a Calypsonator that JB sells just like The Rock would!

HHL: “RUNNING WATERS!”

PC: “Wait…did Calypso just perfectly nail that stunner?!?!”

Both Calypso and Dolly Waters make the cover! The referee goes to count!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Both Bourbon and JB are on the mat for three seconds, and then some! Calypso and Dolly both hop to their feet and start proclaiming victory. Then, they start arguing about who won. The referee walks over and settles the argument by raising…..CALYPSO’S HAND?!?!?!

*DING DING DING!!* *DING DING DING!!* *DING DING DING!!*

The scene fades from Calypso sobbing in the middle of the ring with his arms raised in victory and the ring bell echoing over and over to a crowded China Garden Buffet. The echoing ring bell slowly transitions to a red, plastic Pepsi glass that Calypso is tapping with a fork. He's standing close to the center of the dining room with Keke sitting across from him mowing through a mile high pile of beef lo mein.

*TAP!* *TAP!* *TAP!* *TAP!* *TAP!* *TAP!* *TAP!*

Some ignore him, but most actually stop eating or picking at the buffet to look over.

"Ladies and gentlemen… I would like to propose a toast!"

Keke drops his fork and holds his glass of Sierra Mist up with a mouthful.

"Wednesday night… I conquered a hill that I haven't climbed in a long time."

Calypso tears up a bit and hurries for a napkin. Keke mumbles out with a mouthful:

"You got this dude!"

"I GOT THIS!" *clears throat* Wednesday night, I felt like I had perhaps just conquered the world. For once, I said what I could do and I did it. I DID IT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! I AM!"

Some restaurant staff begin lurking around now as the audience all start to go back to their lives.

*clears throat again* "Anway, heheh, I don't wanna waste any more of your time. The purpose of my toast is to give a nod out to Peter Vaughn. He was a heck of a partner, a heck of a champion, and a heck of a nice guy. My friend here ran a background check on him… and it came back CLEAN!! ……. LOL"

*crickets*

"Because he was a janitor! Right?! Get it?"

Calypso snickers again and holds up his blue, plastic pepsi cup.

"To Peter Vaughn! May I BRING IT better than I did the night I was pinned and may better fortune come Peter's way after he drops the title one rung down from the one he just lost. To Peter!"

"Hey you! Sit down!"

The waitresses seem to be broken down into classes. You have the ones that sit you and get your drinks. You have the ones that take the plates off the table when you are done with them. They looked mean and didn't speak… You have the ones that are yelled at by people in the back and help with the dishes, but are mostly there to man the bar. Then you have the top waitress that oversees them all. She bellows at Calypso from across the restaurant and it causes the plates stacked across the bar to rattle. Calypso's eyes get big and he drops to his seat like his butt was on fire. He sits silent and completely still for a moment until Keke speaks up.

"You gonna get some food or what, dude?"

"Yeah, in a minute, bruh. Is she still looking at me?"

Keke peers all around the room.

"I don't think so. I dunno. I don't see her, dude."

"Good! I'm just on such a high, bruh! I'm, like, having trouble containing myself! I don't wanna make a scene, though, ya know?"

"Mhhmm."

Keke can only respond in hums as he's chewing.

"I just walked out of Wednesday Warfare, the victor, in a match, where I faced the current King of the XWF, err, Grand Pooh-Bah. Sorry Bobby. I faced Dolly 'Almost Got It!' Waters. And John Black. I didn't just do what I said I was gonna do, I did what I needed to do! There was only one road to the gold and it was super important that I didn't veer from it, Keke."

"Or, like, lose again."

"Yeah, bruh. That would've shut everything down from the start! If I didn't make it through Wednesday, that was it. Game over, man! In a case of dumb luck, or a master plan on Smokin' Bob's part, becoming the #1 Contender to the Supercontinental Title by beating Bobby, Dolly, and John has, in just one week, sprung me to the Main Event of Warfare!"

Calypso takes a deep breath.

"Is this my Cinderella story? I've not been a thang for a long, long time, bruh. A long time. I… *wipes tear* I feel like I can't fail.

"So, what's the plan, dude?"

Keke says through another mouthful. Told you it was a mile high.

"Well, I figure after paying tribute to Peter, I owe this whole streak of success to one person."

"Who?"

"What?"

"Who?"

"What?"

Keke pauses for a moment and actually stops shoveling shovelfuls of lo mein into his mouth. He finishes and swallows what was left in there and stares at Calypso.

"I said. 'WHO.'"

"And I said… 'What.'"

The two end up nose-to-nose and the same lady from before suddenly appears right beside them.

"Okay! You go now! You pay! You go!"

Calypso looks in horror at the woman while Keke basically tackles his plate and scoops most of what's left onto his fork and devours it.

"No-No-No-No-No-No-No-No!"

"Yes! You pay! You go!"

"But I haven't even got any food!"

Calypso pleads, but the mean old woman has no time for it. Keke licks his plate as several waitresses gather around their leader with their arms folded and ominous looks about them.

"You talk too much! You go now! YOU GO NOW!"

"Screw this place dude. It's not that great anyway."

Keke sets his plate down and heads towards the door. Calypso throws his arms up in rage before joining his sidekick.

"ARGH!!"

[Image: 8dDskLd.gif]

Meanwhile at the Ozone Lair………

"That's a lot *cuff* to unpack… But I like it."

Smoker and Kevin Spacey are standing alone, looking down on the factory workers ship and receive, package, sort, and resort everything that would come in on pallets via forklift from somewhere out of our sight. Smoker gnaws on a piece of Nicotine gum and, once again, looks different from the last time we saw him.

[Image: 5fP43e5.png?1]

"I like the idea of a man *wheeze* leading the way anyway, Kevin Spacey. These women, they *cuff* lead with their hearts too much."

"What do you know of Mr. Tease?"

Kevin Spacey changes the subject and turns his focus more on Smoker rather than the workers below.

"Not a thing. I knew he was Sleazee's boy… but only because of obv-*cuff*-vious reasons. He never talked about him. He never really talked about anything. For an old timer he could really *cuff* *cuff*.... Move around."

"I don't trust that Mr. Tease will have the ability to take down the Blue Tango once and for all like Toxicity wishes…. IF that's even what she wishes."

"You think she still has a thing for that blue freak?"

"How should I know? But, she's allowed him to escape once already… Mr. Tease will be a distraction at most… I have a back up plan to assist him in his hunt for revenge… And while Tango is all tangled up with that…. It will be then that we make our move."

The two of them share a muffled evil laugh together as the scene pans away towards the workers below...

Calypso is driving and Keke is sleeping in the passenger seat as the two travel down the road somewhere between Columbus and Minneapolis. Several hours pass and the landscape changes from the stretches of farmland as far as the eye could see to a dry-looking, desert-like environment. After a couple of nasty bumps Keke starts to stir and wakes up. Rubbing his eyes, he looks around and notices where they are. The road they're on is barely a road; in fact, it's only a couple of steps up from a goat path. An unpaved back road is the best we can say about it.

"Uh, dude?"

"Well, top of the mornin' to ya gov'na!"

"Dude, where are we? What time is it?"

"We just passed San Antonio and iiiiiiiiiiiit's 7:30."

"Cool.-- Wait, what?! In the morning?? Wait…. Texas? Like, San Antonio, Texas?!"

"Uh, yeah, bruh."

"Why are we in Texas, dude? We're supposed to be heading to Minneapolis! Remember?!"

"Yeah, yeah! We'll get there. We're headed for the Broken Skull Ranch first, bruh! We gotta find Stone Cold and tell him what's up. I also wanna thank him for everything and ask for one more favor before I become Supercontinental Champion."

"What's the favor?"

Calypso bites his bottom lip and smiles at his sidekick.

"I…. I wanna use the shattering glass thing added to the beginning of my entrance. I want his blessing and the nod to do it."

"That's rad!"

"Totally rad, right?! Now that I'm, like, competing against and beating Uni Champs, it's only right that I make an impact before I even get to the ring!"

"You're like falling right into Stone Cold's footsteps, dude. It's freakin' amazing."

"LOL. You really think so?"

"Yeah, dude. I mean, check it out. Million Dollar Champ. Intercontinental Champ. World Champ. Federweight Champ…"

Calypso lights up!

"Oh snap! Supercontinental Champ….. Uni Champ!!"

"That's what I'm talking about!"

"That gives me the craziest butterflies in my belly, bruh. *in his best Stone Cold* 'If you wanna see Stone Coldlypso beat Peter Vaughn's blue collar butt all over Minneapolis…. Gimme a 'HECK YA!'"

"HECK YA!!"

The two heroes share a laugh when all of a sudden the car hops in the air! Calypso loses control and the two scream in terror as they swerve back and forth on the road! The car takes a hard whip to the right and drives off the road head-on to a ditch and bank.

The door on each side of the vehicle swings open and Calypso and Keke fall out of their respective sides onto the ground. The car is smashed in the front and has black smoke pouring out from under the hood. Calypso slowly crawls away and shouts out to his sidekick:

"KEKE!! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"Right here, dude."

Calypso turns around to see Keke standing behind him unscathed.

"You good, or what?"

Our hero sits his butt in the dirt and checks himself over head-to-toe. No scratches, no bruises. Nothing out of place or missing. No blood.

"Huh. Yeah I guess I am."

"Cool!"

Keke reaches down and helps Calypso to his feet.

"So, now what?"

"Hmmmmm…."

Calypso hums and rubs his chin.

"How close were we to the ranch?"

"Uhhh… I don't really know."

"Say what?"

"Yeah, I didn't really have clear directions as to where the ranch exactly is."

Keke's jaw drops to the ground.

[Image: Hfar69T.png?1]

"What'd you expect to do then, dude? Drive around the Texas boonies until we found it? You know how many ranches are probably around?"

"Well, yeah, I figured we could, like, ask for directions, bruh."

"From who? That jack rabbit over there? I don't think there are too many Stop n' Go's around here to pull in, grab a slushy, and ask for directions, dude."

Calypso scoffs at first then looks closer at the jack rabbit pointed out by his sidekick. It's hard to see under the Texas sun so he squints even harder.

"Maybe…."

Keke focuses more on the rabbit, too, but then gives Calypso a funny look.

"Say what?"

"I said maybe… You know what that is, Keke?"

"A bunny rabbit."

Calypso looks at Keke with a big smile.

"Not just any bunny rabbit. That's a jackalope!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, bruh! Look closer!"

Keke looks even closer and notices the little antlers between the long ears protruding out of the little guy's skull.

"Is it? Whatever. You're saying we should ask the jackalope for directions? I mean, I admit, I wouldn't doubt he knows the way."

"You know how rare jackalopes are?"

"Apparently it's not so rare to be in the Texas desert for the first time in my life and see one."

"It's a sign."

"A sign for what?!"

"Like... an omen to lead us the way. We should follow it."

"I think we should just stick to the road, dude. This could be the drive-way for all we know."

"It could take days to find that out. Our little friend here probably knows a shortcut."

"A shortcut? In the desert?!"

"Come on! It's getting away!"

Calypso kicks dust running after the thing. Keke has no choice but to follow and our two hurries scurry off road into the desert.

TWO HOURS LATER

"I think… it went that way…"

"Dude… I can't even see right now."

"It's over there, bruh. Keep… Keep… Walking.."

Calypso and Keke are right where we left them, only now miles away from their wrecked vehicle and no real knowledge of their location. Keke trudges along, panting like a dog, until he's finally had enough.

"No! No, dude!"

Calypso pauses and looks back. He, too, is sweating and panting like a dog.

"Bruh… We gotta keep moving."

Keke plants his butt on the ground and folds his arms like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

"No, dude! I said we should stick…. to the road… But no! You're the leader! I'm just the sidekick! Let's follow a rabbit….. into the desert…. to our deaths!"

"Bruh… you're over-exaggerating… Bruh…"

"How?! We're lost! We're gonna die… You're never gonna become the Supercontinental Champion! I'm never gonna get my OWN alter-ego, let alone a sidekick of my own… This is it, dude!"

The two walk in silence for a moment, as if they're convinced they're walking their final steps. Still out of breath and very thirsty, Calypso asks:

"You really…. don't think I can win the title?"

"Not if we die, dude!"

"Yeah, but….. what if we….. like, don't die. Think I can do it?"

Keke takes a deep breath.

"Calypso versus…. Peter Vaughn… Should we…. mark up a stat sheet? Heheh."

"Ehh.. I don't think that'll be…… necessary. Just consider us….. both multiple time champs. Even-Stevens."

"Okay, dude…. but we can… we can agree that there's a difference between certain titles, right?

"Well, yeah… But… I was thinking… It would be, like, useless info at this point."

"How so?"

Calypso takes a seat on a rock and stretches out his legs from the ground. Keke doubles over and the two of them catch their breath.

"It doesn't matter which titles Peter's won around here… or anywhere really. That's what you hear about him, though. You hear about the short time it took him to build a throne in every single kingdom he stepped foot in. Everyone fancies him for that and they should! But there's also a bit of a different threshold around here than other places. A 'bar', per se. When it comes to the XWF, it seems that bar hovers between where Peter can reach today, but if he's just a little too sore struggles to reach the next day. I mean, the guy's good, but that's what it looked like from the peanut gallery. And now, it looks like that from the blue corner. I mean, the red corner… The opposite corner. Other corner…"

"Good recovery, dude."

"My point is that it doesn't matter if Peter can tip the scale on me when it comes to the many different titles that we've won between the two of us. When I defeat him and win the Supercontinental Championship, it's going to flip those scales upside down, bruh, and turn the world around with it!"

Keke sits down next to Calypso and folds his legs Indian-style. The wind blows, Calypso's adrenaline lowers a bit, and the two men have a calm moment together.

"Do you honestly think that this dude is gonna wanna tag with you again, dude? I mean, after the first time, and if you, like, beat him for that title?"

*GASP* "So you DO think I can win?!"

"I'm saying, 'If you would…'...... Dude."

"You know, as good as Peter is, he's barely faced anybody worth a hoot around here. He had a decent chance to take down the Tag Champs with me, but the guy was so butt-hurt about it that he basically left me out to dry. I forgave him for that… I mean, I get it… The old ego got stepped on because I think he suffered more from that one than I did. I, myself, took on a whopping eleventh or so loss in a row… Mark Flynn keeps track of that, I haven't been… While Peter Vaughn lost, as a champion, in a match that could've perhaps easily gone the other way against two mid-tier fellows themselves. I'm sure someone in his lifetime has told him to never underestimate his opponents, but the same goes for your partners sometimes, too! Is this how a champion should act, bruh? Stomping and kicking? Not so much threatening, but even mentioning a use of power to rearrange something to his favor? I'm not so keen on that type of stuff… And the more I get to know Peter Vaughn I think it's going to be a lot harder to build up our chemistry to take down Flynn and Crim' once and for all. We'll have to get all that screwing your partner over stuff out of his head, for sure."

"Dude, I'm thirsty… And I think that bird's been following us."

A buzzard sits on a tree among some dried devil grass a few feet away from our heroes. It sits motionless on the branch and stares at them with red, beady, little eyes.

"Ew… Ugly thing isn't it?"

"It's here to kill us. We gotta move."

"It's not here to kill us. Birds don't do that, bruh. They wait until you die, THEN eat you."

Just then the vulture squawks and flaps showing off its giant wing span and hops off the tree branch towards them! Calypso lets out a squeak as he falls backwards off the rock. Keke jumps straight to his feet and high-tails it back about twenty feet. He picks a rock up off the ground and hurls it towards the beast, causing Calypso to duck out of the way, and falling short of the bird.

"Watch it, bruh! We must be near its nest or something! It feels intimidated, so it's being aggressive with us! We just need to back away slowly!"

Keke runs away even further leaving a dust cloud where he once stood. Calypso continues to back away slow, but the vulture, whatever was on its mind, had no more time for Calypso being around and lunged at him with its taloned feet! Our hero squeals some more and falls to the ground! The bird of prey continues to scratch and squawk, having its way with him, until there's a gunshot close-by that spooks the bird off of him and flies away.

Calypso, gasping for air, lies on the ground bleeding in several places on his face, chest, and arms. He weeps for a couple of seconds before a figure stands above him and holds out a hand. The sun is so bright that Calypso can only see the silhouette of someone, a stranger, perhaps? Regardless, with his last ounce of strength, Calypso reaches up and grabs the hand… As he's pulled up off the ground, the face of his rescuer becomes clear… It's none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin!

"Stone Cold?"

"Do I know you?"

"Bruh, it's me! Calypso!"

"Oh, hell no. Not you again."

Stone Cold shakes his head and places the revolver in his other hand in the holster on his belt. During the attack on Calypso, Stone Cold drove up in a side-by-side ATV and saw what was happening.

"Thank you for saving us, bruh! How did you find us?"

"First of all, get your ass in the buggy before I kick it over there. Second of all, I'll be asking the questions. What the hell are ya'll doing here? You know this is private property?"

"I told you we should've stuck to the road!"

"The road's private property, too, ya jackass."

The three of them all load up in the buggy and drive off into the desert. Calypso leans over and yells in Stone Cold's ear over the loud motor.

"Seriously though! How did you find us?! I thought we were done for!"

Keke's eyes get big in the bucket backseat after reading Calypso's lips.

"I saw your smashed up Toyota Shitstain smeared all over the side of the road on the way in! I also have trail cameras set up throughout my property with a live feed to my ranch! I saw a couple of jack asses roaming around, so I came along to shoot your ass if you were causing any trouble!"

"No! No trouble! We are here to celebrate!"

Keke wonders what kind of trouble two heroes like themselves could get into in the desert… but the future holds all kinds of surprises! Stone Cold gives Calypso a funny look, obviously having no clue what he's talking about. Calypso just smiles and waves Stone Cold off.

"I'll tell you later!"

The drive wasn't very long, especially if you have a compass or the slightest clue where you're going. After a few minutes, the buggy crests a small hill and a garage and several buildings are in sight. When they reach the main driveway for the property, Stone Cold parks the buggy and shuts it off.

"Follow me into the garage… A couple of Steve-weisers should get you boys up to par."

"A water with lemon would be great actually."

"I ain't got no lemons. I got beer."

"Beer's fine."

The three of them walk across the lot to the garage and go inside. Stone Cold reaches into a refrigerator and pulls out three frosty cans of Broken Skull brew and tosses them each one. Stone Cold cracks his open and finishes it in a few gulps.

"Well, what are ya'll waiting for?"

Calypso and Keke simultaneously crack open their beers and tip them up. Keke chugs his while Calypso gags a little and kicks a little bit back.

*GAK*

His lips curl up and in a deep raspy voice…

"Why's it so spicy?!"

*cough* *gak* *kag*

"What the hell you mean spicy?"

Calypso squints as his eyes start to water.

"It's good! I like it! It's really good!"

Calypso takes a tiny sip as Keke finishes his.

"Hell yeah!"

Keke crushes his can and holds it up to Stone Cold as if to silently ask where to dispose of it. Stone Cold thumbs in a direction over his shoulder where a central garbage can is on display in plain view.

"Kobe!"

Keke fires a shot from across the room and nails the garbage can from a distance.

"So, what the hell brings you to the Broken Skull Ranch?"

Calypso chokes down some more Broken Skull Brew and assures to Stone Cold again:

"It really is good. I'm just not a beer drinker. Anyway, remember when I was on your podcast all them years ago?"

"How could I forget? I beat your ass, didn't I?"

"I looked at it as more of a training exercise, but yeah."

"Go on."

"Since then… Well… There was a period where I didn't win a whole lot of matches, bruh. A few weeks ago, I had…uhhh… A vision? No, a dream! I had a dream that I was right there with you again, side-by-side, doing another podcast."

"A dream?"

"Yeah… sorta. But yeah, it was the two of us talking about how important it was to make the Calypsonator just as great as the Stunner and start opening cans of whoopee on some people."

"It's cans of whoop-ass, you jackass. See, that's one thing that pissed me off from the start about you. If you're gonna represent Stone Cold Steve Austin with all of your fancy-prancy, Calypso tornado horse shit, then you better be doing things right! If I EVER hear you going around 'opening cans of whoopee on people', I will personally pull out my phone… I'll go to my little Amazon app… I'll order an entire God damn case of whoop ass and send it next day delivery to your door… Hop my ass in my truck and drive however many miles it is to whatever hip little pad you go to at night… Wait for that sumbitch to show up… Beat down your door…. Wait for you to answer it, then open each one of those cans right there on your doorstep until they're all gone! And if THAT doesn't straighten your ass out… I'm throwing you in the back of my Silverado… I'm driving your ass to the "Whoop Ass Factory"... And I'm throwing your ass in a giant vat of whoop ass!"

After Stone Cold's rant, our two heroes don't really know what to say. Calypso takes the last sip from his beer and already feels something from it. Keke, on the other hand, silently requests another which Stone Cold answers with a nod.

"Kobe!"

Calypso takes a similar shot with his empty, but misses the garbage can completely. His head drops as he starts the walk of shame over to pick it up.

"What the hell were you saying, now? You dreamed of being back on the podcast with Stone Cold. And we talked about you being a pussy."

"Pffffft!"

Keke can't hold back a chuckle as he downs another Broken Skull Brew.

"Not necessarily like THAT… All I'm saying is it gave me strength, Stone Cold… And it worked! I mean, I lost that week… but I've found redemption, bruh! I won a match! A big one!"

"It's about damn time. Grab another beer and tell me about it."

Calypso reluctantly grabs two brews out of the fridge and clumsily tosses one to Stone Cold. What was probably a bad throw, Stone Cold made look good with an easy catch like his hands were magnets to the beer. Calypso goes on to explain in better detail what has happened up to this point and what is soon to come with his big title match around the corner.

"So, we've come all this way to celebrate and pay tribute to you, Stone Cold... I mean... I owe you a lot, bruh... You're like... my mentor, ya know?

"Just calm the hell down with that crap..."

Stone Cold takes a big swig of beer and ponders for a moment.

"You really think you have this bastard where you want him?"

"He's totally backed into a corner, bruh, because he knows exactly what kind of force and determination is coming at him and his title. I wasn't kidding when I said that I was going to prove myself to him. He had nothing but terrible things to say leading up to our match and it reflected so in the match itself, so I promised to bring it twice as hard as I did for the tag match."

"You need to quit worrying about what this jackass has to say. You think I ever gave a damn about what anyone said about me? Hell no! All that mattered was the bottom line and I delivered it! You need the same mentality, even IF you still want to team up with him after you whip his ass in that ring and take his title."

"You're totally right! I'm doing the same thing that Peter did in our first tag team match! I'm putting my emotions… The threat on my ego…. My drive to impress him… I'm putting all of that above what's most important here… And that's to win. Even Peter forgot that… He was too tied up in the stat sheets to put the pedal down, expect the best, and just win, man. For too long I think I forgot about that being the most important thing here, too, but no longer, bruh. It's easy to get caught up in what everyone else is doing or thinking around here sometimes. I saw a golden opportunity knocking, so I tried jumping on it without realizing that with that door being open… About a dozen other windows opened with it. I need to forget what's expected of me from others and just do what I'm gonna do. I don't know if Peter thought he was protecting himself in that tag team match, or what he was thinking… but it wasn't the fact that he was sharing corners with ME that made him look dumb… He did all of that on his own. Call me rotten for thinking so, but I think that's some CCPEE spilling down on him and making him stink. That can be all well and good though if he realizes his own potential and gets the heck outta there. It's like dirty laundry man. You put some poopy drawers in with your clean ones, what happens to the clean ones? They sure don't make the poopy pair right again, that's for sure. All Chris Page does is fill these guys' ego to get himself off. Peter Vaughn finally gets his head where it belongs and starts winning before worrying about possibly looking bad, and boom… Chris Page'll shove him outta the spotlight and talk about his creation to the masses for them all to gawk and see…. While Peter and whoever else out of the 100+ roster he has going on stand in his shadow. Guy's like Page don't want to see guys get too big, bigger than their britches… or his britches… If they start to outshine him? I bet he sick's the dogs on them and leaves them for death. Peter seems like a good pet, though. Ever since he showed up in the XWF he's either had some lackey's or been the lackey. So, he can take the appearance of a leader and also be led… The whole hostile takeover thing was well played… A little over played, too. Kind of like using cheat codes or smacking somebody with a sucker punch. Just like hiding in the corner or letting your partner take a beating, sneak attacks and surprises don't make you look very big and strong. I mean, everyone is susceptible to them. I'll give ya that! There aren't too many people that can get jumped out of nowhere by a person, or say… several persons, and make it out on top of the whole mess. Score one for the bad guys, right?" *Fart noise*

In the meantime, the three of them have polished off several more Broken Skull Brews… Calypso has even begun to have a taste for them… and is feeling it.

"If the damage I was able to take in our tag match alone wasn't a wake up call for this guy, the match I had the following week had to have opened his eyes. In one night I left a mark big enough to show up next to anything he's done so far. I walked away victorious in a match with Dolly Waters and Bobby Bourbon… Those two, bruh, are no one to sneeze at. Those two are staples and they will build statues of them when they're gone! And I beat them! I mentioned about the invasion with his small pond buddies, yeah? That didn't even scar the XWF, by the way. That's what happens when the deep end of YOUR pool doesn't go half as deep as ours. You jump in without realizing it at first, you paddle your little arms and legs, then you realize there's no floor and after a bit of paddlin' nowhere… the only thing that's left is to sink. THIS is Peter Vaughn's plummet into the deep waters of the XWF. This is Peter Vaughn drowning. The downward plunge began the second he thought he could swim with the sharks, man… And just like all of his success that surely Chris Page and CCPE takes credit for… He can also thank CCPE for this new wave of failure that he's going to have to get used to. Page will realize what a double edged sword that business can be when your guys find an endless banana peel and keep falling over and over and over again. Like I said, I'm not too certain how Page handles failure when it comes to his clientele. I have an idea, but I'd hate to assume anything. Maybe, too, I'm thinking about it all wrong and this glorious enterprise provides some therapeutic programs to help certain clientele through rough spots like the one coming up… Cuz when Peter wakes up Thursday morning, July 7th… there's going to be something missing in his life… I don't know how fond he's become of the Supercontinental Title… I don't even know if he has a defense under his belt yet… All I know is that morning his XWF mantle will be empty. And… I hope… I really hope that he doesn't start making excuses as soon as his shoulders come off the mat after I pin him there for the three count. I hope that he doesn't just turn around and look at all the other gold that he has in the trunk of his car and think… 'Eh.. this ain't so bad..'. I hope that he realizes how far more important it is to be a champion in the XWF than it is ANYwhere else in the world… and at what a loss he's at. I hope he does… Because if he doesn't… man… That sink to the bottom is going to be longer and a lot more painful than it ever had to be."

Suddenly, there's a loud crash from outside followed by loud 80's pop music…

"What the hell was that?!"

Calypso, Keke, and Stone Cold all rush outside to find Mr. Tease gyrating on Stone Cold's ATV to the music coming from the CD player from the same ATV.

"Who is THAT and what the hell is he doing to my buggy?!"

"Muahahaha!"

Mr. Tease laughs, picks himself up on the roll-bars, and swings his legs out, throwing himself out of the buggy. Calypso stumbles forward and points with one finger.

"You don't belong here!"

Mr. Tease snuffs his laughter and looks at Calypso with a straight face.

"I know who you are…"

Calypso narrows his eyes and catches his balance after his legs wobble.

"Uhh… You okay, dude?"

"Blue Tango! It is I... Mr. Tease! SON of Mr. Sleaze! You KILLED my father and I've come here seeking vengeance! You will pay with your life!!!"

Calypso's stance changes to a bit of a more aggressive stance… Something… Not seen so much from him. His eyes narrow even more… It's like… He had the mask on, even though he did not. The fear, it was gone.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE, TEASE! How did you find me?!"

"Muahaha!"

Mr. Tease lets out another blurt of laughter before reaching into the pocket of his tiny shorts and pulls out his phone. He hums as he scrolls around a bit with his finger then smiles and looks up to Calypso.

"You told me EXACTLY where you were going to be…. You fool!"

He turns the phone to face the gang who all take a step in to see on the tiny screen.

[Image: s15Icqt.png]

"Eeek!"

Calypso's face turns red and Keke and Stone Cold look back at him. Keke with a more serious look as Stone Cold has no idea, nor cares what's happening. All he knows is that there's a half naked man in his driveway leaving remnants of body oil all over his ATV.

"Oh, snap. Did I post that on the wrong account?"

Keke facepalms himself.

"The Internet… Such a powerful tool for just about anything… Including tracking down murderous scum like YOU! Now...... Blue Tango.... PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!!"

A stand-off ensues between our heroes, Stone Cold, and Mr. Tease in the open lot within the Broken Skull Ranch. How will Calypso handle being exposed by his enemy and making the mistake of posting personal information on the wrong social media? Will Stone Cold let Mr. Tease live after what he did to his ATV? Will Keke ever find love? And what does Kevin Spacey and Smoker have up their sleeve? All this and more in the next edition of….

THE BLUE TANGO!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like The Blue Tango's post:
Charlie Nickles (06-29-2022), Dolly Waters (06-29-2022), Jonathan Barrows (06-29-2022), Theo Pryce (08-04-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-28-2022), Unknown Soldier (06-30-2022)