Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
Out work the Wolf?! Bwarhahaha
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-27-2022, 05:21 AM

Sweat beads down Joshua’s face, he is determined, tired, but alive. Happy to be back at the grindstone within the walls of his ranch compound in Clare, Michigan. Not that grinding in Afghanistan wasn’t fun but something about the XWF just felt like a second home. His true calling, not off fighting wars for the elite. Even though he was damn good at it. Usually, a key role in ending wars for the United States of America but now days, no one had any honor left. At least none of the old, wrinkled fucks that send boys who just became men over seas to die for nothing but greed and power. Not like when leaders would storm beaches and kick in doors right along side those boys ready to die as men.

Joshua places a set of fifty-five-pound dumb bells on the rack, the veins in his arms and neck bulging like a twelve-year old’s first time at a skimpy beach. His right hand wipes the sweat from his brow and forehead as he turns and stares into the lens of the camera built into his video surveillance drone that is live feeding to XWF’s website/app/YouTube/his Instagram/all other social media plugs he belongs to for publicity and what not. Barefoot, short green shorts snuggly fit to his thighs, quads, and gluteus. Black, sleeveless, athletic fit, and hooded training BKFC shirt suctioned to his barreled chest from all the sweat that has leaked from his pores from the midst of his rigorous training session to prepare for his upcoming match at Lethal Lottery.

“Most would have quit by now. Hell, half the guys when I was younger broke and had to use a public training facility would have ended their session way before they accumulated this amount of sweat from pushing themselves. Hopefully that isn’t the case with the other professionals that are included in my match. See my conditioning alone is most likely going to be good enough to make this a match a candidate for match of the night. Add my skill, heart, and well ability to never quit. Well that right there is a recipe for match of the year. Add five others who hopefully are taking this as serious as I am and well the sky is not the limit.

My first match back should have gone the way this match will. Me leading the way, win or lose, just my heart and soul poured out on the canvas like Picasso of wrestling. It didn’t. I’m over it, hopefully you all are as well. If not, I have been blessed to bring you all back on my side have been given another chance. Well, if all my training in preparation isn’t enough to prove I am back for real this time, just tune into Leap of Faith. I will resurrect that fire in every single fan that lost the fire B.W.P once instilled in all your hearts.

No, it won’t be in the immature, giggly, depraved, mocking, yet kind of cute way I went about it when I was referred to as B.W.P. See over the last couple years I’ve been gone, I matured, not completely, but I’ve matured. Evolved into a more precise, thoughtful, and less childish man. I’ve found my inner spirit, apart of my soul I had lost in Afghanistan when I was serving in the Marine Corps. Ironically, I found it once again, in Afghanistan.

We will keep this short and sweet; the extended version will be for another time. My soul was protected in the Stan by the embodiment of the Wolf Mother. I know, I know. It sounds very cultist. I promise it is not. Wolf Mother nurtured my soul and guided it to a new path, a path of relaxation. The path of life. For the longest time, it was always about bashing skulls, fucking bitches, and catching that next adrenaline high. Now I have come to peace with what I had to become to survive. I have come to peace with the violence I have brought into this world.

Wolf Mother showed me there is a difference between erratic violence and necessary violence. Without the later, all of us peace seekers would have been eradicated from this earth long, long before I was even a shimmer in my father’s ball sack. The Wolf of Afghanistan is a necessary violence. B.W.P was not. Majority of my opponents come Sunday are not. I really believe only one of them had anything worthy spew from their mouths.

Garry Ray Ray Nelson. Honestly, he was the one I’d expect to be a jabbering jackass, since he seems to be from a place that education and teachers are on the low end. Surprisingly he seemed to be the most brilliant and didn’t rant on how grand they are. How pathetic everyone else is that they will be tangling with. No Ray Ray kept it sweet and simple. No over the top show boating. No repetitive name calling. He just wants to bash teeth down throats to prove his worth for the company. For the fans. That I can respect and will equally share the feeling. So, Garry Ray Ray Nelson if you pay attention and scout your opponents like you should. May the best man stand tall and proud in the center of the ring when the final bell dings. In my eyes you are one of the true ones. Hopefully you can stay true and never let the outside influence of this world change that.

You seem to have a head on your shoulders, you’ll make your mama and this company proud. I can tell already, so don’t let me down. Make this match seem like it is your shot to become Universal Champion. Well because it simply could be a steppingstone to your reign. Plus, we owe it to our supporters and I damn sure will. Hopefully I am not alone in the ring fighting for more than just myself, hopefully my intuition is correct, and you are true. Frankly I don’t see anyone else going into this battle royal in it for anything but themselves. Give us everything Garry, we deserve it…”

Joshua now picks up a set of twenty-pound dumbbells and begins jack hammer curling them while never taking his eyes off the floating drones camera lens. He smiles after busting out quick precise repetitions.

“Next, we have one that believes he is a God, Money Oswald. Typical mega rich only caring about himself and believes the world is his playground. Like do these rich fucks ever consider maybe making the world a better place? No, they just want to explore space or do something else absurd and that will have no positive effect on our planet. Guess we can expect too much more from people with God complexes. Oswald you could be a true one. Except your heart is darkened, let go of the pain, its clear you were told no a lot when you where a child and now you must have any and everything that pops in your head. Well, I am here to tell you NO!

No, you won’t be getting a shot at any championship. If you need it broken down more, no, you won’t win this Battle Royal. Wolf Mother and I will not allow some false God to become victorious. Now making me have more on my plate. Thanks. Before I just wanted to put on a show for the little fans I have left. Hell, even the ones who probably can’t stand me anymore, all my comings and goings. No, now I must make sure you are eliminated before me. No one will be chanting your name, no one will give you a thought besides, that dude needs mental help. You are not a God, and you are not going to win our Battle Royal.

Maybe if you focused on yourself and the XWF. Not on dinosaurs and whatever else super mega rich fucks do. Maybe then you’d have a chance. If you could let go of that ego and that wealth that is holding you back, well then, we’d have damn good wrestler. You’ve clearly been engulfed by material objects and have lost touch with humanity. You just simply won’t be ready for what is to come. You’ve surely lost your way.

Before I left multiple times, you always had a way of drawing my eyes toward your matches and promo’s. I highly suggest you get back to the basics and remember what you really are. XWF superstar! We’ll pray and send vibes that you will be able to find the light once again. You have the build to be an absolute monster, quit wasting your potential. Give us the Oswald I know that is hiding behind all that money and power.

Give in to your innocence and reveal that sad little boy we all know is hiding in the depths of your mind and soul. We deserve a champion Oswald, not an archeologist Oswald who has to beat up simulated dinosaur wrestlers! Where is your dignity man?”

Joshua gently sets the twenty-pound dumbbells down on their spot on the dumbbell rack. Finishing over a hundred repetitions with each arm. Dropping down to the floor he catches himself from face planting with the palms of his hands that are wrapped with black cloth. Joshua smiles into the drone’s camera once again as he begins doing clapping pushups.

“This is the only applause my next victim will receive; she’s obviously having PTSD or something. Jacki O Lantern, where are you doll? Where you Gang raped? Does the thought of five men being able to put their hands all over you frighten and send you spiraling into a darkened hole? I too once allowed my PTSD to control the way I lived. There is another way. Step forward out of the darkness, allow your inner child free again. We can help you. Just as Wolf Mother has helped me break away from the painful memories and remember there is still much to live for. We could do the same for you. Keep an open mind and well if you feel we could be of benefit to your problems, get in touch after the match.

Finishing up his fiftieth clapping pushup Joshua hops to his feet. Grabs a set of forty-five-pound dumbbells and curls them up to his shoulders and then raises them above his head. He begins squatting elbows to knees before exploding back upright dumbbells held high overhead. Completing the exercise known as a thruster or push press. Continuing to execute almost flawless thrusters he continues with his promotional video for his 6-man everyman for himself battle royal at Leap of Faith this coming Sunday.

“Lastly we have the Chris Page’s minions. Probably the saddest of the two. What kind of ship are you running Chris? Your boys can’t even get on the same page, probably not even in the same book. Wait do any of the CCPE boys and gals even know how to read? Chris you must learn to mentor and guide your pupils better. They really can’t put slight differences aside to work together toward a common goal. Seriously they both talked more on a federation that has nothing to do with our match than they did almost anything else. Boring. Plus, how the hell does trying to project a second-rate federation help the XWF out at all?

Not a single fuck is given. Get your henchmen in order bruh! This isn’t OVW or wherever the hell you two came from. Yeah, I am talking to you Bam Miller and Xavier Lux! You both are going to try so hard to prove to daddy who is the better shit bird. You both will be the downfall of one another. I see it now. Instead of working toward being the last two, you’ll both quickly turn your back on your teammate and toss him over the ropes given the opportunity. Snakes are what the two of you are, well this wolf has never been afraid of any reptilian.

We’ve all been offered a grand opportunity here and yall are going to waste it by reminiscing on the past. Quit focusing on what past accolades your enemies have accomplished and just prepare for what they will accomplish in that squared circle! You both obviously have a lot to learn in this business, this isn’t the shadows, this is the big leagues. This is XTREME Wrestling Federation, my home. The place I have been bringing the XTREME on and off for over ten years. We don’t give two shits about who was the best where ya’ll came from. We only care that you bring the smoke, we all want the smoke.

Put the paddy cake bullshit in the back of your heads and forget anything that the past had. From here on out it is just the future and present and well your futures are entangled with mine and four others. Focus on that. We all get that ya’ll were the best of best from a place no one cares about besides yourselves. Obviously, it isn’t the case here in the XWF having to align yourselves with Chris Page hoping to be tossed a bone. I believe I’ve seen this story before, yeah, Chris Page is basically Scar and yall are his hyenas. Scraps is what you’ll receive. Not in our battle royal though, because yall will be the scraps.

Boy, do I wish the Motherfuckers were still around. Engy, Robbie and I would show you exactly how a real team functions. Yeah, we had minor hiccups here and there. Mostly we kept that shit behind the curtains. Not CCPE. No ya’ll openly hate one another. Which will be your own demise. Leap of Faith will be the beginning of the downfall. We don’t care one of you beat the almighty Jim Caedus, he is a man after all. It could have been accomplished by anyone. Plus, that is the past, I am sure a lot has occurred since then. Let go of those lost accomplishments and you may have a chance at becoming someone worth mentioning by XWF standards…”

Joshua squats and explodes upright sweat dripping down his face and off his devilish smirk. His muscles bulging from blood flow, veins almost popping out onto the camera. Lowering the dumbbells back onto the rack. Joshua then walks over to his heavy bag, he throws a couple mock combos before turning back toward the video surveillance drone.

“Onto the most important topic of this promo. Memorial Day! It is upon us. The day after Leap of Faith, so this match will be a bloody fight from bell to bell. We owe it to our fallen brothers and sisters. If it wasn’t for what they sacrificed, we very well could not be able to perform. It may come to a surprise to some of you, but wrestling isn’t acceptable in all realms of earth. Some cultures will not tolerate such behavior. Luckily for us Americans are still willing to die for these freedoms, we always take for granted.

It's easy to blame things on whatever and be upset with everything when you have the blanket of freedom draped over you nightly before you close your eyes. Many other countries do not have that luxury. So be thankful we get to meet in the arena. Be grateful we get to express ourselves how we see fit. Don’t allow the small inconveniences develop your character and who you are. Live for the ones who no longer can do what they want in life. While we celebrate, gather with family and friends for great times. I ask one thing of you remember, remember exactly what this holiday represents. No, you may not agree with the wars and what has become of our armed forces. Remember these people who sacrificed are our brothers and sisters. They only had good intentions when they enlisted, and it isn’t their fault how the elite slave masters utilized them.

I personally have two men that I lost when serving in the Marine Corps, Corporal Christopher Bordoni and Corporal Phillip McGeath. They will forever be remembered if I am breathing, I am dedicating our Battle Royal to them both. Just two more reasons this match is going to be one hard fought battle for whomever the victor shall be. It started with how much time and hard I have been pushing myself in training. Both these men are the definition of brave and pushing yourself through hell. I will continue to carry their names on my back fighting through all that steps in my way. They only deserve the best of me and that is exactly what I will give. They deserve the best from each and everyone of us to live our best lives and be exactly what we want. Freedom comes at the ultimate price and I plan to make the most out of the life I have left. You all better feel the same dammit. Their sacrifice will not go unnoticed. That’s a damn promise and if I must lay it all on the line to get that point across then so be it. Stay frosty friends, come Leap of Faith, violence and hard work is on the menu. Until then train hard because I am training harder!”

Joshua turns his back to the drone and begins working the heavy bag much like Mike Tyson, precise angles and power derived from the floor beneath, through Joshua’s body and into the bag. Scene fades to black with Joshua pushing himself to the absolute limits.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-27-2022), Charlie Nickles (05-27-2022), Dolly Waters (05-27-2022), Mr. Oz (05-27-2022), Raion Kido (05-27-2022), Theo Pryce (05-27-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-28-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler's post!
Mr. Oz (05-27-2022)