Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap Of Faith 2022 RP Board
Media Mayhem
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-21-2022, 11:02 AM

[Image: Turd.jpg]

An oversized pink teddy bear bounced off of the television! "SHE'S LYING!" Vita said, as she hopped off of her big brown couch and began cutting a promo on the televised Amber Heard! "We've already heard the evidence! Either everyone in the world is lying, INCLUDING like four cops, or YOU ARE!"

Concerned over all of the racket, Jami walked into the room.

"Are you okay!?" She asked before noticing what was on the TV. "Oh... Why are you even watching that crap?"

Vita looked back at Jami like, really? "It's only the most important trial of our lifetime! Captian Jack Sparrow vs the evil wench who tried to end his career! It's starting to look like we MIGHT get a Pirates 6!" The level of excitement in Vita's eyes was unmeasurable.

Jami just smirked. "You know, I would have guessed that you'd be standing with Amber."

"What!? EW! NO WAY! Only an idiot would believe her at THIS point!?" Vita said mater-o-factly, having been made up her mind, much like the rest of the world.

"Well..." Jami said. "You did marinate your feet in dead fish guts, which ultimately cost you a win, sooooo...."

Vita looked away as she softly muttered. "Not my brightest moment..."

"No, it wasn't, but I didn't mean to imply that you're stupid. Just that if anyone could relate to Amber Heard, I would think that it would be you."

"ME!?" Vita asked with both hurt and confusion.

"Just that it takes one to know one. I guess?"

Vita looked furious as her vampire complexion actually seemed to flush. "I never made false abuse allegations against Noah, and I damn sure never pooped his bed!"

Jami shrugged indifferently. "Maybe not, but you did run him down with a Hummer! So it's kind of like we're talking semantics here. You tried to end his career and totally pulled an Amber Heard!"

Vita stomped her foot in frustration, but she had nothing. She dropped onto her couch again. "Okay. You don't understand anything about what happened anyway."

"You're right", Jami said as she took the seat next to Vita. "I don't know what happened, and do you know who else doesn't? The public! So they just assume the worst."

Vita looked away. "I don't come out of it looking good."

"Ha! I knew you did it!"

Vita shot her a quick glare.

"I mean! Yeah, while that may be bad, look at her." Jami pointed towards the TV. "We're allowed to make mistakes. It's when we try to lie about them that they destroy us."

She was right, and Vita knew it. Nobody should want to be a turd like Amber Heard, and Vita sure didn't. While it wasn't possible for Vita to go back and change the past, she could totally take control of her future. "I'm sorry that I turned you into a thrall", Vita apologized in a weak voice. "You've actually turned out to be a pretty good friend."

"Yeah?" She questioned with a slight hint of surprise. "So you aren't mad at me for ruining things with Noah?"

Vita turned her head and resumed eye contact with a soft smile. "No. It would be pretty hypocritical of me to get upset with you for shining a light on evil... Besides, there's nothing left between us anyway."

Jami raised an eyebrow. "Evil might be a smidge too much. How about we just refer to it as an oopsy?"

And of course, that response garnered a similar expression from Vita. "An oopsy? Look, I get that some people think that I look like a child, but COME ON! An oopsy?"

"Oopsy, it is!" Jami said as she scribbled down the note on her pad. "I've scheduled a PR appearance for tomorrow morning. Be ready to leave at 8:00 AM and be prepared to field questions about Noah, your relationship, the engagement, your breakup, and of course the night of the oopsy! Oh... and let's not forget Leap of Faith."

"Yeah, let's not!"

That garnered a sideways look from Jami who asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Without hesitation, Vita responds with a firm "No!" Which totally caught Jami by surprise.

"Uh, it's not optional! Sar made it clear that she wanted me to put you put in the media, and so far all that we've managed to accomplish is like five minutes on a podcast!"

"It's a distraction, Jami. I don't need any more of those right now! It's not a coincidence that my winning streak from March turned sour as soon as we started this media crap."

"You were also working like, literally every show! Those Lord of Violence matches alone are enough to put everyone else in them out for a month, but you do them and a few days later show up to Warfare to challenge Corey Smith and then try to say that you lost because of the super limited promotional work that you've been doing? Puh-Lease!"

"Hey, that's my line! And I didn't say that your stupid media stuff was the only mistake made, but there's no way that you can convince me that stupid C.A.N.U.C.K.'d show did ANYTHING to help me prepare for Peter Vaughn!"

"This isn't like that! I told you, they're totally going to ask you about Leap of Faith!"

Vita crossed her arms and glared at Jami with a smirk. "Okay, so what show are you even trying to parade me out on?"

Jami did not hesitate to answer at all, as this was a BIG get for her! "The View!" Jami was ecstatic!

"Bullcrap!" Vita simply didn't believe it.

"No, seriously! I spoke with the producers and they were literally falling over themselves to have you on the show!"

"Yeah, I'm sure, but how many questions are actually going to be about Leap of Faith?!"

"They promised to ask at least 2 questions pertaining to the event!"

"Two!? Then like what, thirty about what happened with me and Noah? Yeah, as I said, that's a distraction, and you do remember what Sar told me, right? Focus on what I want! Between now and Leap of Faith, Noah, your marketing, my vampire crap, all of it needs to take a back seat. If I'm going to win Leap of Faith, all of my attention and focus needs to be set firmly on my opponents and what I can do to ensure that when I take my Leap it is successful!"

"Wait! What am I supposed to tell the producers!?" Jami asked in a panic, realizing that there would be no changing Vita's mind.

"You could tell them that I'm sorry, but I'm all out of " No More Fears" sunblock and just can't make a daytime show!" Vita said, she opened the front door to find a gaggle of reporters all asking why she ran down Noah Jackson! Vita slammed the door shut and braced it with her back. "I think I'll just slip out the window!"

Later

We rejoin Vita sometime later in the night, perched atop the ledge of a tall building, staring down at the streets below.

"It's so far down... And this isn't nearly as high as the Burj Khalifa..."

”At Leap of Faith, I don't face my biggest challenge ever. Instead, I find myself going through with what could be the worst decision of my life, and that's saying something. 163 floors high above Downtown Dubai, six superstars will battle it out for the opportunity to take that leap, and MAYBE secure a 24/7 briefcase along the way. Does this sound like the type of event created for the best of the best, or the most desperate and deprived?"

"Hi, Marf!"

"Hey, that's not even an attack! Well, it kinda is, because face facts, you've kinda fallen off the radar pretty frickin hard! I might have taken a string of big losses, but you've literally fallen into the background of the XWF, and while most would be quick to write someone like you off for that very reason, the fact is, I think that makes you dangerous! Nay, I know that it does! Because here we are, doing something absolutely crazy, right? I mean, fighting 163 floors high into the sky of Dubai?"

"Anyone can say anything. For example, I’m sure Marf and Bobby Bourbon are going to boast and brag about how much money they make, how bad they are, and specifically in Marf's case, likely obsess over how crazy and hardcore he can get; BUT I promise you when the time comes for to step up to the ledge of the Burj Khalifa and peer down at all of the tiny people moving around so very far below; you will take pause, you will hesitate, and your own resolve will be tested. For Bobby Bourbon, that test may prove too much. The King of the table doesn't NEED to take such a risk, but you Marf? When your time comes to take that leap, you'll do so with little hesitation. Because for you, this one might just be it. Your last shot at the Main Event and if you can't get the job done here, what then? What becomes of Marf Swanson? A former 2 time TV champ. A former Xtreme champ. Here lately? Just another name on the card. Maybe you don't realize your position. Maybe you really believe that BOB is somehow going to be the life preserver that you need to stay afloat. They won't be. BOB isn't there for you unless you're strong enough to be King. Otherwise, you're just a COG in the machine, only useful and appreciated until you’re used up and broken, then they replace you with the next Barney Green or Jim Jimson that they have waiting in tow.”

“No, BOB isn't going to make you famous, and they're not going to magically shower you with trinkets of success. You need to do it for yourself, and this might be the biggest opportunity that you see for a long time, right? I mean, a golden ticket to the Universal championship! The only thing that DOES stand in your way, besides the five other people looking to do the exact same thing that you are, is your own fear!"

"To fear is human, but I’m not human. Besides, any fears I could possibly have are totally in check! Think about it! What do I even have to fear? A loss? I’ve got tons of them already! No sweat! What else? Being embarrassed? Ha! Good one! I had my engagement broken off through an International Fed Ex, and I'm currently caught up in the aftermath of an emotional low point that is playing out for a national audience, so I don't know how much more embarrassing you can get. So what's left, getting injured? Well, I heal pretty quickly, but no doubt there is at least ONE person looking to cause me some bodily harm in this match, and if I had to take a guess, I'd say it's probably going to be Mr. Bourbon! After all, I've been beating BOBs and making them look weak for so long that the entire group literally dropped their beef on a dime. I'm also somewhat of a BOB belt collector, having previously taken the Anarchy and Television titles off of the group's hands. Bobby and Marf should both consider me the number one threat to their plans and work out some plan to try and take me out of the equation! Good thing modern BOB isn't anything beyond a gathering of stupid bastards that love to stroke each other."

"Bobby Bourbon!, you're a big dude, very strong. I should know because you love to talk about it so much. But you weren't that strong when I defeated you for the Television championship, and you sure didn't impose any will of any sort onto me there or last week at Warfare! You're still big though, so congrats on being half right."

Vita peers over the edge of the building and then back to the camera.

"We're going to be pretty high up in the sky though, my dude, and you know what they say?"

Vita raised her hand and whistled as she lowered it with a flutter and a smack.

"The harder they fall, right?"

"When the time comes to step up to the ledge and make your leap, what fears will stand in your way? Can you even cover a ten-foot jump? Will you even be given the chance? The thing about you BOB's is that you think running in those large numbers as you do, makes you seem more intimidating than you are, and you're right, but where you’re wrong is in thinking that nobody sees that crap coming anymore! So I wonder why you or Marf would expect anything other than becoming the main targets of, uh, I don't know, EVERYONE ELSE TRYING TO WIN THAT CASE!? Bobby, if I were you, I'd be pretty frickin worried! You barely scaped by at Warfare, and that was a triple threat! Look around my dude! Check the list of competitors. Do you see a Joshua Schular to serve as easy prey? No, you see four other wrestlers who have staked their claims on that case, and if you think any of us are going to sit by and allow you two clowns to play divide and conquer, then you guys are dumber than I thought, and if that's the game that you guy wanna play, then I predict that Bobby will consume all of his energy trying to keep his little buddy in the match at all, kinda like War Games last year when you broke your widdle back trying unsuccessfully to carry ANY of BOB into the main event, and that cost you, in the end, didn't it? Yeah, pretty sure it did."

”As much as they would love for you to believe otherwise, this isn’t all about BOB. Moving on! Angelica Vaughn is probably who I am most excited to meet again. She can be fierce and cunning in the ring. That reversal that she came up with for the Sharpshooter the last time that we fought has me totally nervous about what innovative crap she might come up with while battling atop the world’s tallest skyscraper, and everyone else should be as well! Angie is THE sleeper in this match, not Marf, not me, Angie is! I wouldn’t be surprised to watch her impose HER will onto Bobby Bourbon. In fact, I’d cheer that on, but only up to the point where she might decide to take the leap. She’s totally dangerous, a lesson that I learned the hard way, but one that I will put to use right here and right now! Even if I do feel silly for having overlooked her in the first place! I mean, she enjoys farm chores. Back-breaking, core building farm chores, and she has Sar’s training and support backing her up. Trust me, just one of those things can do wonders for anyone’s career, and she has BOTH! Combine that with her innovation in the ring and a much stronger will to succeed than I first gave her credit for, and what you are left with is one of, if not THE most dangerous people in this match, but the fact is that everyone is dangerous here. You need to take what you THINK that you know about the field of opponents and set it to the side, because at Leap of Faith when the goal is to leap from an insane height and pray, what happens inside of a wrestling ring on a night to night basis suddenly seems to amount to a whole lot less.”

“Bringing me to Raion Kido. A man who has had his sights set on the Leap of Faith match for a solid two months. This has been his goal. His chosen moment, and while I do still believe that this match favors the desperate, Raion’s will is so strong that he will no doubt prove to be a difficult obstacle to move past, but not impossible. Will and training will only take you so far, and neither has been enough to take Raion to the next level when it has mattered the most. Will Leap of Faith truly be Raion’s moment in the sun or just another disappointing loss? You’re still far too confident in yourself to win here. That’s my call because again, this match seems to favor the unhinged, and a calculated mind is a mind that will examine all possibilities and inevitably fear the worst.”

“Which I guess brings me to Mark Flynn. A guy so calculated in his execution, that he simulates full experiences with his opponents before ever stepping into the ring with them. Mark, if you’re using my likeness in one of your sims, it best not be for adult-related material! I’m already filing suit against one production company for duping me into an adult film. Don’t force me to hire Christopher Clinton to sue you too! He’s a really good lawyer and totally sent Oswald packing with his tail between his legs after he slandered me for cheating, and I have a feeling that if he takes the case, you won’t be appearing in court anyway! On the real, I have nothing but respect for Mark Flynn. He’s highly talented in the ring and him and NK have pretty much made a career out of smacking BOB’s, just like me, but going back to my thoughts on Bobby, you’re one-half of the Tag Champs. How badly do you really need this? How badly do you want it, and how far are you prepared to go to obtain it? As far as me?”

A stray paper flew into her face.

[Image: NEWZ.jpg]

"Crap!"

TBC

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Angelica Vaughn (05-21-2022), Marf (05-21-2022), Mark Flynn (05-21-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (05-21-2022), Raion Kido (05-21-2022), Theo Pryce (05-24-2022)