Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 06:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Bite of Passage (1/2)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-05-2022, 03:53 PM

Vita's voiceover is accompanied by totally relevant clips pertaining to the subject matter.

"What a frickin month! After Thunder Knuckles and his band of bastards attempted to get the drop on me, which, by the way, TOTALLY blew up in their faces with me STILL pinning TK's smelly butt with a super basic roll-up, ONE! TWO! THREE! Proving TWO things, one, that brawn doesn't make up for brains, and two, Raion Kido MIGHT just have some competition in the heart department, even if mine's black!!" *Cheesy grin* "But THAT totally shocking win after a full-on BOB beatdown? That was just the beginning of my journey from the mid-card shuffle to challenging for the Supercontinental Championship! Savage, Warfare, Anarchy, and even the madness that IS Madness, Vita Valenteen has been racking up wins everywhere she goes, complete with a HOPEFULLY final blowoff with #TotallyNotVitasHotBoi 😠, not that I expect "The Calvary" to come looking for any more trouble after yours truly literally kicked super dude's teeth down his frickin throat!"

[Image: Calvary-Down.png]
(A TOTALLY LEGITTIMATE IMAGE FROM POST MATCH FLASHES ACROSS THE SCREEN!)

"OH!! And let's not forget that I ALSO racked up TWO championship wins to round out the month with the most epic numbers challenge that the XWF has ever seen, where I wrestled the FREESTYLE championship away from Some Guy! NOT. TO. MENTION! You're looking at the NEW Lord of Violence after my explosive debut in the Madness deathmatch division, but that was March and this is April, where I totally plan on continuing to build on this momentum by putting my full focused time and energy into each and every match, and there's a lot of them! Anarchy on April 7th, Big Money Oswald, who I totally plan on taking some pent-up "BOB-gression" out on! Then there's Savage on the 16th, I face little miss careless before I move on to Warfare, where I will face my-"

"Don't you say it!"

"TOUGHEST CHALLENGE EVER!"

[Image: removal-ai-tmp-624321beb87eb-1.png]
(An image of Corey Smith flashes across the screen and is accompanied by Jami's;)

"Siiiiiiiiiigh!"

The scene transitions to a "live" shot of Vita, arms crossed and eyebrow raised as she stares at the overly deflated Jami.

"That's totally not how you sigh, Jami!"

Of course, Jami knows that already.

"You. Say. That. Same. Phrase. EVERY! MATCH! I've already told you to STOP repeating yourself!"

"Okay, sure, but!! Every time I've said it, I've meant it! Think about the competition that I face faced recently? All of them were tough challenges in their own ways! Everyone brings something different to the ring, whether it's supreme submission skills ala The Latina Submission Machina! Insane agility and speed ala Ruby! Augmented abilities from alien DNA like that evil no-good Calvary!? Heck, even immensely staggering B.O. and overall poor personal hygiene such as the likes of TK and Oswald have and will prove to be HUGE obstacles to overcome, and all of them my toughest challenges at that time for different reasons, and despite that, I have overcome each and every one of them, but this may be my toughest challenge ever not only because Corey Smith is a heck of a wrestler! Maybe, possibly, truly, the most decorated that I've stepped into the ring with to date, but then there's the fact that we actually used to DATE!!"

Jami's eyes widen. Being new to the XWF and all of its drama, this wasn't a subject that she had been briefed on.

"You used to date Corey Smith!? How did I NOT know that already!? Now you simply MUST tell me ALL of the juicy parts, like... How big is his-"

"*AHEM* Vita looking a little embarrassed, nudges Jami's attention to the camera drones in an effort to remind her that they are totally filming right now, not that she had forgotten.

"Oh I know, that's why this is exactly the right time to dig deeper! When did you two date!?"

Vita's eyes shift as she'd rather avoid this line of questioning.

"It was a few years ago, and we weren't together for very long..."

This just baits Jami more though.

"A few years ago?! Wait, how old were you!?!"

Vita rolls her eyes before answering.

"Seventeen, but it's not like that! We never... Did that, and besides, Corey was basically my age at the time, so no biggie even if we had."

Hearing that Vita and Corey never boinked dampens Jami's interest a little.

"Not even with clothes on!?"

Vita begins to look a little agitated with the direction these questions are going.

"We fooled around some, yeah, sure, but to what degree is definitely none of YOUR business, and even if it were, I TOTALLY wouldn't be discussing it in front of THEM!"

Vita points sternly at the camera drone and Jami bites her tongue, letting Vita know she understands how serious she is.

"Okay! I get it! BUT you guys really never-"

A sharp glare from Vita causes Jami to choose her words wisely.

"-You know? ... I'm JUST saying if you guys weren't together for very long, AND you never even... hooked up, I just don't understand why it should make a difference!"

Vita realized that there was a strong chance that the budding relationship between Vita and Corey would be brought up regardless. After all, it was Vita who lit the fuse on the budding relationship at the beginning of a self-destructive phase that was fueled by her own frustrations and insecurities. With a light sigh, she decides to answer.

"Because of how it ended between us..." Though she can't help but still be a little vague with the camera buzzing about.

In a foggy haze, we are transported to the past via carefully selected sound bytes as Vita thinks back

(09-04-2019, 05:42 PM)Vita Frickin Valenteen Said: "So I totally broke it off with Corey over the weekend. - He had to go because he was just another distraction that's been holding me back. - Besides, the whole time-traveling assassin thing? Who needs that ish in their life?"

"Also, as luck would have it, I met another boy over the weekend. He's cute, driven, and doesn't have a girl living in his head. Part of me wants to ask him out, but I'm worried that he would just distract me as Lux had. I guess I have some thinking to do, huh?"

--

"I'm not a good girl or someone's hero. I'm a champion without a belt, and if this is who I have to be to climb back to the top, then that's perfectly fine by me."

"Ew, harsh."

Jami's assessment weighs on Vita.

"I was... Going through some stuff at the time and basically being a brat. I dunno, I wanted to hurt people to make them feel as badly as I did. I ditched Corey for Noah. I slapped Centurion, a legend, for a few xbux, and overall, I just acted like a complete brat, all because of one loss..."

Another scene from the past interrupts the present.

FLASHBACK: ANARCHY 08/15/19

We catch up to Vita Valenteen (*Post dirty loss to Sarah #HandfullOfTights Lacklan!) after the show with an XWF online exclusive!

"Ya know, I said that tonight was going to be different. Tonight I was going to get my career back on track and become one of the marquee names in the XWF, but it seems as if that wasn't in the cards for me after all."

VV looks away from the camera as a slight giggle escapes her lips. She brushes her hair out of her eyes as she stares at the floor and it's then that you realize that her hands are trembling.

"Fair play and sportsmanship aren't commodities that you see often around here…"

A nervous smile forms as VV struggles with what to say next.

"I guess it isn't cheating unless you get caught huh? Sarah didn't get caught… Nope, 1...2...3… As far as the record books go, she won and I lost. There won't even be so much as an asterisk to say otherwise."

She draws in a deep breath and releases it in a vent of frustration.

"I made the mistake of obsessing over that loss."

Jami interrupts. "You mean like you STILL do?"

"No! I want a match with Sar, sure, but my desire to once again test my abilities, now 3 years advanced, against a competitor that I now hold in the highest regard, that's totally different than my feeling like a total loser and "needing" that win to the point that I was willing to throw away everything that made me, me in order to get it."

"Okay, fine, but I still don't understand the problem here! You sound remorseful, so how have you guys not already sorted this out, YEARS later? I mean, you guys have worked together this entire time!"

"No way! I tried to speak to him once after Engy passed away, but he was weird and I said some things, and... It just wasn't a pretty sight. I've avoided him at like, all cost ever since just to not have to deal with it..."

Jami weighs the lessons learned from Vita's story before remarking; "Well, at least you won your championship belt, right? TV Champion just a few short months ago! Anarchy Champion AND that THING you have now! Crapping on one guy to get ahead isn't so bad! I have friends who are in the triple digits!"

Jami says that as if it is something to be proud of. Vita doesn't agree.

"I don't even know what to say to that, but actually, no, screwing over Corey didn't do anything to get me ahead. Turning to dirty tricks and illegal tactics didn't make me a winner and weren't ever going to. Ruby helped me see that, and she taught me that the only way to truly become a winner is by putting in the work. So I did and after that-"

Something suddenly clicks for Jami as her eyes light up and she shouts over Vita!

"WAIT, THAT'S why last Warfare, you were nowhere to be found until you literally blazed through the curtain in an undead blur of pink and pale! I figured you just had diarrhea or something, but NOW I get it! You were just avoiding Corey Smith!"

Vita rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, duh! XWF made it stupidly hard too by booking our matches so closely together!"

"And at March Madness when you dove into that dumpster full of expired weiners!?"

Vita is looking flush for a dead girl.

"YES! All the times I did something strange when Corey was around, THAT'S probably why! Now can we please move on!?"

"Okay, okay! I'll stop! It's just funny that you're that scared of a confrontation with this guy you used to date, that you would rather dive into a bin full of sun-baked day-old weiners than have an adult conversation, but that's just me!"

"Well... He did used to share his body with a time-traveling assassin. Her lane was Lux, and if I recall, she never much cared for me to be honest. That was PART of my reasoning for breaking it off, but how do you tell a guy that you can see him because of the other woman that he can't get rid of?"

Jami ignores the question entirely because she was ignorant of this information until like, RIGHT NOW, as evident by her gaped jaw and dumbfounded eyes. Vita stares at her strangely for a moment before asking; "Uh... You good?"

Jami snaps to life with all sorts of questions!

"OKAY! Hold on! You're telling me that Corey Smith used to share his body with a time-traveler, who was also a woman, like, that isn't weird, but ALSO was a... What did you say? ASSASSIN!?"

"Correct."

"AND, you dated him WHILE?!?!"

"Yes..."

"SCANDULAS!!!" Jami exclaims before thinking on it further and wondering. "Or. Is. It? ... We COULD spin this whole relationship into a forbidden love tri-angle that drove you to-"

"No, stop! There will be no spinning, no lying, and most definitely no public showing of the private moments of our relationship! I was a horrible, awful, piece of crap to someone who never did anything but try to look over me and ensure my happiness, until the day that I stabbed a knife in his back! I've avoided Corey for three years, partially because I was afraid of what he might do to me if I'm being honest, but ALSO because I didn't know what to say or do to try and repair our fractured relationship, but I do NOW! Thanks to my hard work and the good graces of XWF management, I have found myself booked to challenge Corey for the Super Continental Championship, and NOW, I can TOTALLY give Corey Smith the competitive match that he so deserved at March Madness... ANNND I can ALSO totally impress Sar even further than I ALREADY have when I do what her sissy couldn't!"

"Show up?"

Vita grimises FOR Jami!

"For your sake, I hope that Sar continues to ignore my promotional materials, but yeah totally THAT, but, ya know, also WIN one of the two championships that I've never held before! Leading into their match at March Madness, Corey told Angelica that she didn't deserve to beat him, and she didn't! She hasn't put in the work, she hasn't paid her dues, and when hot-shotted into a big program, she was NOT ready to do the work. Me? I'm working every show! I'm winning on every show! I've held every championship this company has to offer except for TWO, the Universal championship, and the Supercontenital Championship! This is my shot to close a door on my past, win a championship that I've never held, and continue to be a strong, frickin, focused, wrestling machine worthy of a rematch with the strongest Anarchy Champion to date, Sarah frickin Lacklan! I aim to not only give Corey the challenge that he expected at March Madness, but I'm going to become the NEW Supercontinital Champion in the process!"

"Um, since when do you care what she thinks? I thought it was all about the rematch!?"

Vita takes a moment to weigh on her and Sar's relationship. To be honest, outworking everyone, as she has been lately, Vita hadn't really taken the time to really consider where the two of them stand now.

"Well, you know, after Jessica " turned evil", and then Noah broke off the engagement, plus I missed like a whole year of action thanks to BOB, only to then come back to a near friendless locker room that I hardly recognized... It's nice having someone who's involved..."

Lonely Vita has been pretty lonely since her return to the company. The interactions with Sar have been nice, almost sisterly. It's something that Vita has missed for a long time. Too bad Ruby is always so busy with wrestling, crime-fighting, and Centurion. As Vita is explaining her feelings, Jami taps away at her phone, likely a text, but to whom?

"Anyway, that doesn't change anything about the rematch! It's totally happening as soon as I can convince Sar that it's worth her time!"

"Oh yeah, and how do you plan on doing that?"

Vita smiles proudly.

"I already am!"

"Well if anyone can do it, it's the XWF's favorite forever teenaged vampire!" Jami says with an enthusiastic thumbs up! "I just hope that the *plant can keep up with your training!"

Calvary's borderline godmoding gift of a plant that would free Vita from the vices of vampirism - Todd

Shifty-eyed Vita strikes again!

"I wouldn't worry about that."

Jami totally picks up on her shadiness.

"Wait, you HAVE been feeding from the plant, haven't you!?"

"..."

"OH MY GOD, VITA! IT'S SAFE! I PROMISE!! Do you even realize how many fans you're losing by feeding on sewer rodents!? It's disgusting and there's NO reason for it when you have a perfectly good vegan blood machine right in the other room! Besides, even beyond all that, do you REALLY think that Sar likes explaining stuff like that to her SUPER-IMPORTANT friends? Calvary gave you possibly the BEST PR gift he could possibly give you, and you refuse to use it! WHY!?"

I have taken the liberty of cutting Vita's 12-minute and 37-second rant down to only the most crucial information required to keep the story moving. You're welcome - Todd

"And after the thing died, I had no choice BUT to feed on rats again, right, RIGHT!? We surely don't want me out there drinking HUMAN blood all willy-nilly, now do we!?"

"Willy-nilly? Who says that, and what do you mean it's DEAD? HOW did it even die!? You kinda skipped over that part entirely!"

"I... dunno, it was alien remember? Maybe it didn't like our sun or something? Can't say that I'm too fond of it myself, really!"

That comment raises questions for Jami, but for the wrong reasons. "Wait, I thought that you weren't affected by the sun as long as you remained fed?" Working as the perfect distraction!

Vita shakes her head. "Nope! Turns out that was a false positive on the daywalker hype and that it just takes some of the effects of the curse a little longer to take than others."

"But you were literally sunbathing with Sarah Lacklan earlier!"

Good point! Check Madness - Todd

Vita nods! "Yes, but I was only able to do so because Sar lent me some of her "No More Fears" Vampire Safe Sunblock!"

"Wait, her what!?"

Jami runs her hands across her temples and through her hair, this is all too much for her to deal with ATM!

"Whatever! Just... Keep this ALL under wraps until I can figure how to NOT gross people out by telling them that you suck rat juice to stay alive!"

Vita rolls her eyes. "Well, you're the boss when it comes to that public image stuff, but if I can make a suggestion? Start by not calling it " rat juice" !"

Jami nods in agreement, that's a terrible name! She then gathers her notes and leaves to plan a super awesome marketing strategy or something. Meanwhile, Vita turns her attention to the camera drone that had been recording them the entire time.

“Okay, well I guess this isn’t the worst way for us to get reacquainted, right?”

A nervous chuckle escapes Vita’s lips, but she quickly re-focuses her full attention back on the camera drone, or Corey Smith himself as far as she is concerned.

”I would imagine that you probably have some pent-up anger to direct at me, huh? If you do, I can't say that I would blame you. I know that I was cold and inhumane towards you after our sudden and…” Vita hesitates, obviously having trouble reliving this particular, hate-filled moment in her career. ” Shocking break up… I avoided you then too, for like an entire week. When we did finally bumpt into each other, I basically told you to... frick off.

The regret on her face intensifies as she thinks back further, to her and Corey’s short time together. Corey was a sweet soul. Not innocent by any means, but innocent from the crap that takes place around here! With his kind nature and the grander scale of some of the other issues that he has faced, Vita doubts that she's more than an afterthought these days.

”More likely, you’ve long since decided to live and let live long ago, huh? You’ve obviously never come looking for any sort of vengeance or payback, well, you did, but I was content with totally NOT facing that wrath, and eventually, the heat died down and you gave up, but I'm sure that if you try hard enough, you can still feel that hurt, that pain, that anger... Once you feel that kind of anger and resentment, it's tough to shake.”

Vita’s eyes break from the camera as her thoughts drift towards Sar and the hatred that once drove their relationship. Even now, after putting all of that behind her and actually befriending the former foe, Vita can still feel that fire but now chooses to refocus that energy into something more positive, like becoming a stand-out star in the XWF across every brand, and filing all of the necessary paperwork to appeal the revoking of her official hero license as issued by the Hero-Con community! Lots of bureaucratic B.S. with that lot, let me tell you!

Vita's eyes break from the drone as they fill with regret. "I’m ashamed of how I treated you, and have been for a very long time..."

Vita hesitates, unsure of her next move, but she must put her doubts to rest and do what she knows that she needs to do to ensure that she gets the best out of Corey, leaving no doubt in the aftermath as had been the case in her match with Ruby just a few weeks ago on Anarchy.

”Whatever fire burned within you then, find it, and bring it with you in that ring, Corey Smith! I’m tired of running and hiding from my past! It's high time that I come face to face with ALL of the mistakes that I've made, and that includes YOU! I'm ready to face my sins, but I NEED for you to be ready to cash in that check on MY butt!”

A fully frickin focused and 100% motivated Vita Valenteen has come to life!

”In the build to March Madness YOU made it clear that you wanted a challenge for what many, including yourself, thought would be your final match, and you most certainly DID NOT get one! What you were given instead was a black stain on both your legacy and the legacy of that championship! The first-ever Supercontenital Champion has held the belt for half a year easily putting away "challenge" after "challenge", more on that later! But I get it, you were pissed the frick off, and understandably so! Myself? I was stunned! All that I could think was, " how in the heck is someone who is both a frickin GIANT and a member of the Lacklan family gonna screw up so badly!?" Then I was like, oh right, HALF sister, and you obviously were booked against the wrong half! I just can't fathom how Angelica could pull some crap like that after all of the work that Sar has put into her XWF career! It's absolutely disrespectful, but I'll speak more on that topic when the time is appropriate!"

"However, Angelica Vaughn's embarrassing fumble presents both of us with an interesting opportunity, Corey! We BOTH need strong competition! You because, well, who wants to go out with that turd of a match as the last memory they leave in a place they've given so much to, and me simply because I aim to be the best wrestler in the XWF, and maybe I want to show the world the effects of Sar's involvement in the career of someone who isn't an unmotivated piece of crap!"

"I'll admit, I've been afraid to face you for a long time Corey Smith, but when Angelica Vaughn made herself look like a total waste of space at frickin MARCH MADNESS, and while she Probably-definitely-TOTALLY is afraid to face you after getting the lowdown just as you suggested, I realized at that moment that my fears concerning you have NOTHING to do with your body of work in the XWF or inside of that ring. I'm not attacking your talent, far from it, actually! There's no denying talent, and records and accomplishments both speak for themselves. Everything that you've accomplished, all of the gold, and big wins, and I dunno, everything, it's all super impressive, even if it wasn't actually YOU that was responsible for the lion's share of those accolades. You may have adopted the abilities of the people of shared your body, but I question if you share the same drive and motivations that they did in those moments to accomplish the tasks that they did, when they did..."

Vita shrugs.

"I dunno, It just seems to me that a person's motivation and drive are huge difference-makers when it comes to a competitive sport, and who's to say what might have happened if it were you in the driver's seat and not Lux or Engy!? Not that it matters, really, your accomplishments are your accomplishments, and so are theirs, apparently, but none of that scares me, especially not enough to NOT give you the absolute best effort that I possibly can, because like I said, motivation can be a huge factor in how these things go down, and just in case you haven't noticed, I've been pretty frickin motivated lately! Motivated to show those dweebs in BOB that I don't need them like they assumed I did and motivated to show Sar just how much I actually appreciate the guidance and friendship that she has offered me, unlike SOME PEOPLE!”

Vita breaks eye contact with the camera for a moment as she reminisces on the troubled past between her and Sar.

"I used to have a lot of anger geared toward Sar. I was embarrassed and ashamed, and I REALLY didn't know how to handle the emotions that I was feeling, as you know well. I'm not that person anymore though, I was seventeen at the time, I've grown up, or dead? Regardless, I'd like to think that I'm a better person and a better wrestler than I was then."

There is no doubt in her mind. Vita knows that she has grown much as a talent, and only wonders how much growth she lost in her time away, and just where she might be positioned on the card had she not missed that time! New fire burns in her eyes as she begins to pump herself up!

"I'm wrestling every single show across all brands, and so far, I've been winning each and every match! Why is that? It's because I have someone that believes in me, supports me, and motivates me to try my hardest, and while her half-sis may not appreciate everything that Sar does for her enough to put in the frickin work, I do!"

"You wanted a challenge Corey, well I dropped a quarter and a new fricking challenger has entered the arena! Good thing too, because looking through your defenses sure is depressing! I just hope that the last few months of management drowning you in fluff matches hasn't gone and made you... soft?"

Vita winces, not having intended the obvious joke there, but shaking it off, she buffs up and shouts into the camera!

"Well I don't need SOFT, Corey Smith!" Intentional? "I need HARD!" ...wut... "ROCK HARD!" Goddamnit Sar, this is YOUR fault! "THE HARDEST! Because Sar isn't going to bat an eye if I go over a LIMP retiree unless I'm the one who makes you limp! And the world knows I'm totally capable of making a guy go limp!" 🤦‍♂️ Vita locks her fingers together as if she were applying the Rings of Vita. "All it takes is one move to end this, and if I lock it in, Corey Smith, you will go limp, you WILL " Embrace The Dark" !" (Rings of Vita Embrace The Dark)

"Vita, what the fuck is this?!"

Vita turns to find that Jami had dug through her bag and found Vita's wrestling gear soaked in blood! Before Jami can press on with her questioning, Vita stares deeply into her eyes and pleads her case!

"That's totally NOT what you think! That happened... uh... while fighting some, uh... Muggers! Yeah! ... Nothing to worry about, like, AT ALL! Just a couple of dudes that'll think twice before pulling a knife again... Yeah..."

Oddly, Jami seems to take her response at face value, despite how weaksauce and obviously a lie it was. "Oh, okay! I saw this and thought that you might have been feeding on humans again! Especially after what happened in Toyko!"

What HAD happened in Toyko? Vita had previously told Jami about how Vampires were forbidden from entering the land of the rising sun and how despite her ignorance, she was offered only one option to leave alive, and that was to rescue a woman and child from Yakuza. The mission would be a success according to Vita, but she had fed on human blood during the rescue, and there has been fear from those closest to her that Vita could develop an uncontrollable lust for blood if she were t continue to drink it.

Vita nervously dismisses the idea. "No way! A hero would totally NEVER do... that..." Of course, she isn't a hero anymore, is she?

"Uh, anyway..." Changing the subject! "I need for you to book us a flight to Calgary, like ASAP after Anarchy! We will only have a week before Savage!!"

Jami wonders if she is a PR rep or an assistant at this point, but also wonders aloud; "Calgary? Where's that!?"

Vita is dumbfounded that Jami even has to ask that!

"Alberta!? CANADA!?!"

"...oh... What's in Canada?"

Vita glances at the camera drone, not wanting to give away too much of her plan while being spied on.

"Calvary, Alex TooManyNames, and even that dried-up husk that was posing as Morbid Angel."

"That actually WAS Morbid Angel."

"...oh... Well, point is, they were all stepping stones to the Goro of this Mortal Kombat, which is totally Ruby!"

"Who's Goro?"

Okay, Vita was negative-ten when MK first released, and even she's looking at Jami like WTF!?

"The big guy from the movie! The one with all of the arms? Johnny Cage split punches him in the business to beat him!? He's like literally one of the most popular characters from the series!"

Jami stares blankly at Vita.

"I have no idea who that or what Mortal Kombat is."

Vita facepalms!

"Okay, he's the sub-boss in the first game, which is totally why I compared Ruby to him in the first place!"

"Oh, I get it! So Corey's the BIG boss!"

"Final boss... and no, but while he's not my endgame, that doesn't mean that he's not on par with her and will prove to be just a difficult of a challenge."

It doesn't take long for Jami to figure out who IS.

"Oh, you really need to stop pursuing that. It's probably never going to happen, and wasting your time is a best-case scenario. A more likely and definitely worst-case scenario is that Sarah makes you 0 and 5. I don't even think that I could spin THAT into a positive!"

The mere possibility of that outcome only serves to drive Vita to push harder.

"I'm not taking ANY chances! As good as someone may think that they are, they can ALWAYS get better! It's time to take my ring game to the next level, and I know just the person to help me perfect my execution!"

"Vita, if you need a trainer, we don't need to fly to Canada, I can send Sarah a quick message and-"

Vita is quick to cut her off.

"No, just ANY trainer won't do! I need a trip to the Dungeon!"

"The dungeon? Is that... some S&M related thing?"

CRAP! Vita may have said too much as she spies the drone still hovering outside the window.

"We'll discuss this more later! For now, just get the flight booked first thing after Anarchy, okay?"

"Already done!" She says as her face pops out from behind her phone.

"Oh... Well, you're pretty good at this..."

"I know!"

The drone suddenly flies in through the window and behind Jami where it does a slow 360 spin as Vita behind swatting at it!

"Hey! No! Too far! INVASION OF PRIVACY!!! Get outta here!"

The drone shoots off back out the window, but not before capturing a shot of Jami's phone screen!

[Image: bloodprincess.jpg]

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-06-2022), Charlie Nickles (04-05-2022), Corey Smith (04-05-2022), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-12-2022), Raion Kido (04-07-2022), Theo Pryce (04-20-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-05-2022)