Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Breaking Knuckles...
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-28-2021, 08:49 PM

Continued From… Busting Knuckles
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=42486

” Thunder Knuckles because of you and Chris Page my little brother Oliver spent months locked away in a concrete box for a crime he didn’t commit, and there are those out there that say the justice system is fine.”

Robert chuckled to himself as he locked his hands around those same unforgiving iron bars his brother did…

” Once one hundred dollar bills were laid on the table in fat stacks, the criminal justice system turned their back on my brother, throwing away the key… Like all things in life, if you have the funds you can make anything happen and Chris Page did just that. He got judges, detectives, and federal agents to turn a blind eye… Our criminal justice system isn’t to keep election promises, or even put the right man or woman behind bars. It’s there to bow to the highest bidder, kind of like our government and keep us working, paying tax and obeying. Sheriffs, Judges and prosecutors are corrupted before the ballots are even cast. They’re too gob-smacked with lobbyists and dazzled by gluttony… They'd rather the entire world burn before they made any difference at all. In the end good always prevailed and karma always seems to find a way, these gutless worms will all pay for what they did to Ollie… I can only punish people in the ring. But my sister… Kayla, she's building a RICO case against all the people involved, including you Thunder Knuckles, you dickless as jockey and even Chris Page…”

Robert leisurely releases the cell door and begins pacing back and forth… The air felt thick and stagnant and weighed heavy against his skin. Even in the winter, it felt oppressive, but that’s how it was designed, to be uncomfortable and punish those for their supposed wrong-doing… Like a rat trapped in a cage.

” I can’t imagine how my brother must have felt locked in a place with animals…”

Robert stops pointing towards the camera…

” Not that he hasn't been in a place like this before for making some terrible choices in life. My pops was locked up in Sing Sing Correctional Facility in Ossining, New York where he fought for his life seven days a week. Running guns as a family business will get you locked up every single time, but Dad did it to provide for his wife and three kids, plus Drew. Dad could not stand not being able to afford nice things for his family on a mechanics salary. He hated telling us no when we wanted a new bike or toy in Toys R Us. We were too poor to even eat at McDonald's and that shit broke his heart… He always worked hard, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty-five days a year for clean money. But it was never enough… So, he went into business with some of his Vietnam buddies and sold weapons of war for a profit.”

Robert placed his hands on his hips, lowering his head…

” Dad and Oliver were so much alike, two peas in a pod Mom would always say. When Dad went away, Mom told us why. She never held anything back from us kids, a mistake she blamed herself for once Oliver got locked up… I remember one evening in the kitchen Dad and Mom pleading with Ollie not to get into the family business. But he was young and stubborn as a bull, blinded by the cash and everything that came with it… Bright lights and women, fancy trips around the world and fine dining at world-class restaurants. Those things are all well and good if you are a free man… You get away with breaking the law for a while, but Johnny law always catches up or finds a way to either gut a cut. Or stop it altogether… I think we all know what happened. Oliver found out the hard way when he ran into an immovable object. A young hungry prosecutor looking to make a name for himself, a man who could not be bought, bribed or scared into backing off…”

Robert shook his head and sighed…

”..........”

In this jail cell, Oliver Main only knew a couple of things when it was daylight because of the hairline of light that penetrated the air vent on top of this very cell. He would drop down to his knees and pray to God it was just a little bit bigger so he could place his hand on the warm rays he had been missing for some time… He could only fit his pinkie finger into the vent, but this one is submissively proportioned. This hell hole of a prison was once a decorated rehab center, a place where sick-minded individuals were sent and psychiatrists probed the minds of the maniacs held within these stone walls. Now it's just a place where people like Oliver were sent to decompose. Whatever the crime, there is only one sentence in a place like this… Life imprisonment without possibility of parole. There was a rumor that once your family stopped visiting they’d take you out back away from all the security cameras to a freshly dug shallow grave. Away from the prying eyes and far enough to where no one could hear the screams, they were the judge and jury…Robert bit his bottom lip for a second repositioning his half of The Apex Tag Team Championships draped over his left shoulder and folded his arms…

” When Oliver went away the first time, I went to Japan to figure out the world of strong style wrestling… That was my dream. I wrote to him every day and made a promise that I would take care of him once he got out. Little did I know, he would get caught up in one of my many messes. Oliver did what any brother would do, he stepped into the fold and went after those who he believed did me wrong… For all his trouble, he got locked up for a second time. And now I live with that thought every single day. Like my mother I blame myself…”

The jail cell should have been the least of Oliver's disquietudes. Its gray walls could never assault him or embezzle his provisions; the clumpy bed didn't sing the same one line of a half-forgotten Johnny Cash song over and over until he lost the last thread of his mental health he was desperately clinging to. The ceiling dripped twenty-four hours a day but didn't whisper in his ears of the lambasting it planned on giving him in the freezing cold showers. Oliver’s biggest hindrance here, other than being ensnared, is the fact he has information that could put several high-level people away for the rest of their pathetic lives. Chris Page wanted Oliver to disappear and he’d pay anyone any amount of money for that to happen… So he could keep up the charade a little while longer… Oliver passed the miserable days by daydreaming up brand spanking new ways to make my life uncomfortable, he had no use for a friend in a place like this… Robert laid down on the lumpy bed where his brother slept…

“ You know what boggles my mind, and there are a lot of things that do? Especially in the land of Xtreme wrestling and this shit show circus that I have found myself in the middle of… I’m under the weather, over trained and honestly don’t give half a shit about this match or professional wrestling anymore and it shows… I’m leisurely transitioning my way towards the door. And sure at the moment, I have ten pounds of gold draped over my shoulder and I’m successful in two federations. But being bountiful and happy are two very different ends of the spectrum altogether… I’ll be the first person to admit that I am nothing like I used to be when I climbed to the top of the mountain, grabbing the Universal Championships high above my head and carried this federation from out of the dark ages into a new era. Hell, this place is what it is today because of people like me. And that right there means a lot to me personally… And whether or not people will admit to what I did for this federation remains to be seen. I worked my ass off and shed blood sweat and tears, never asking for a damn thing in return… I’m just not that guy anymore. That person perished a long time ago, and since that time several distinctive versions of Robert Main were brought into existence through the ebbs and flows of my career… All successful, all winners, yet all so sad. I loathe what I have become and that is a true shame. My motivation has flatlined, my drive is even worse and to be honest, I’ve stopped caring… But why, you may ask? I’m not even sure if I'm being forthright… I understand that we all go through a funk from time to time, it’s just human nature, it’s by design and runs through our fragile DNA. This though isn’t a funk ladies and gentlemen, this is simply a man who knows that his time is drawing near. When that time comes, there won’t be an encore, I’ll unpretentiously pack my shit and walk away…The writing has been on the wall for the better half of a year now, I’m overextending my welcome stealing away the spotlight from those who deserve it more, not because I want to or need it. It’s because people like Thunder Knuckles are forcing my hand, propelling me towards center stage… Since losing my father, things just haven’t been the same, hell I’m not firing on all cylinders and haven’t been since that moment. As a competitor, you'll never feel abysmal about defeat, but what you will feel horrendous about is underperforming and I’ve been doing a lot of that as of late. That's a real freaking thing and it happens when we don't live up to our potential. And that shit has been keeping me up at night and giving me years and years of regret. I’ve done and said terrible things, things that I can never be forgiven for. If you don't go out and execute to the best of your ability, it will bother you. This is the reality I currently reside in…”

Something was disturbing to Robert about this concrete box. It was designed with downright precision. The corners and intersections were as sharp as a knife and straight as an arrow, the singular window a flawless square with evenly spaced rust-covered bars. Some sinister human fashioned this very prison cell as they sat comfortably in a clean office building under the radiance of the natural sunlight and fresh coffee… Using their God-given talents to create something so unsympathetic... Apparently taking someone's freedom wasn't enough. This place was constructed to take away so much more than that. By the time a person has done even half their minimum sentence here, they sporadically recall their name and have misplaced most of their vocabulary…

Whether Robert wanted to receive it wholeheartedly or not, conflict was just a monumental game, pulled from its box every once and a while to be played on a grand scale. Each time it’s been pulled out from the darkness where it resides it’s always been for the mortality of his Apex brothers or the XWF itself… The last time was Relentless where Robert “The Omega” Main - - vs - - “Chronic” Chris Page grappled in three stages of hell. In the end, it was Robert who finally slayed his own personal nightmare… This time around, Robert faces a man he has never been in the ring with one on one. On paper a match “The Omega” should win with sophistication and class, overwhelming his opponent with wrestling mastery… If he truly cared that is. Those days are now few and far between and days gone by… Thunder Knuckles was a pariah, looking to take the engagement to Robert and culminate what he started nearly a year ago with a baseball bat... When we get the opportunity to play this gambit, sometimes we get to be the player. The merciless commanders frolicking in an unforgiving game of chess, while others are just pawns spread across a massive board. Robert has always been unparalleled in the squared circle and has the record to prove it… In a masterclass that so few get a window of opportunity to be a part of… He’s always been the one Jim, Drew and Oliver looked to for guidance, the one who tried diligently to navigate the waters in the dead of night... A matriarch of wrestling, with a doctrine in logistics… Steamrolling Thunder Knuckles though isn’t the masterpiece he sought to finish before his career came to an abrupt halt nor the swan song he was yearning to play… Thunder Knuckles is just another guy with gigantic promises and massive threats pretending to be something that he’s not. While he may pass the eye test, he isn’t in the same league as Robert Main nor cut from the same cloth… Thunder Knuckles was coming to collect his memento and Robert understood that it was his head…

Robert crossed his legs then locked his hand behind his head trying to get more comfortable. But there isn’t any comfort found in hell…

” The critics will tell you that failure is not an option. That right there is one of the most ridiculous statements that I have ever heard… Calamity is always an option. A lot of times misadventure is the most readily available option at all times. But it's a choice. You can choose to fail or you can choose to succeed. I’ve yet to choose an outcome for this match… And let me be crystal clear, I will choose where this shindig is going to go, not the fat-faced dip shit. Somebody is going to win and somebody is not, and that's fine with me... I'll never refuse to participate because I was too scared to pull the trigger especially on someone like you. Now they say if somebody has done something you want to do, all you need to do is go out and copy them. Point in case, look no further than ole Thunder Knuckles himself, chocolate-covered dicks and all… Right now he seems to be pulling the ghost of Chris Page out of his ass, trying to gather as much X-Pac heat on himself as humanly possible…Trying to get me to speak out of emotion and not common sense, I see what you are doing cunt. Getting underneath my skin on the Twitter machine with the help of a sex offender and an oversized cum dumpster is a hell of a lot different than doing it in a promo by yourself… I don’t get off my game when it comes to cutting a promo and I’ll never speak out of resentment even if I’m facing a man from tuna town… Did you think I’d just lay down and allow you to run over me completely? See, you thought after that second banger I’d wave the white flag and admit defeat. I might not give a shit Notorious V.A.G. but I’ve never just quit… That’s not who I am or what I’m made of. I'll just do what I’ve always done and let the chips fall where they may and generally speaking that’s on my side of the table. How’s it feeling knowing that you fired your absolute best shot and I’m still here standing bored to death. I haven’t even pulled the trigger yet and I've already verbally beaten the shit out of your goop chute…”

Robert again gave the prison cell a once over realizing what it was. It was nothing more than four walls: a shitty mattress and stainless steel shitter placed in the middle of the cell. The only illumination was artificial, besides the air vent and when the sun peeked through the window for a few moments in the evening… Robert then wondered to himself how long you'd have to spend in a place like this to erase from your mind what a tree looked like or the bark felt on the skin of your hand or the distinct smell of a stormy day. He then tried to imagine what Oliver saw each time the cell door closed behind him… Robert debated if it was ear-splitting, as the one cumbersome chunk of metal came closed… It was cruel that there were handles on the inside that could never open that door even Oliver spent the best part of his youth trying.

What this knuckleheaded deadbeat was searching for was something more than an accolade he could drape over one shoulder or wear around his waist. Thunder Knuckles is seeking something more optimistic, a brighter future, newly found glory in a federation that all but forgot that he even existed… His judgment is irresponsible, and this hope bitch tits is seeking will not be found in a ring with Robert Main. In the omission of utopia, Thunder Knuckles will become fragmented under the constricting weight known as Robert fucking Main. Determinations have been made and now there was no coming back, the consequences of this epic match will never be forgotten. An unspeakable price will be paid in someone's blood. This marauder is on a kamikaze mission in a Zero without gas against one of the very best this company has to offer. Robert might have been bested by the corrupt… But he realized that if he were to survive this encounter he would have to dig deeper than ever before and find that extinguished flame…

” Oh, and remember my dreadful drawn out boring promos that they put on in the nursing home when Centurion is ready for bed? The ones that nobody can get through because of length… Yeah… Those… Well, Thunder twat is literally cutting and pasting what I do… In his own unfunny way… How original… Is Chris Chaos giving you pointers behind the scenes on how to vanquish me while you meet up behind little Caesars and gobble down shit pizza from the dumpster? If there was ever a pot meet kettle moment, here it is… You are a goddamn hypocrite… Practice what you preach, you freaking walking and talking contradiction. Jesus Chris what a douche- canoe… I mean Thunder thighs just take a good long at yourself all of a sudden you are trying harder than you ever have before to prove without a shadow of a doubt that you belong on the top of the mountain with the rest of us talented athletes you continually and desperately inspire to be like… With all the memes, links and music, you are coming off like a second rate Chris Page… Thunder Knuckles it's absolutely breathtaking that you dare to talk about that cowardly assault from behind in the way that you are… Like you were the mastermind behind this elaborate scheme, my man I’d be surprised if you could put together a one-man parade… Out there patting yourself on the back like you did something special. This defining moment was never your brainchild, to begin with. You’ve never had the balls to do something so brazen before or had the mental acuity to pull something like this off. But this time was different, you had someone whispering instructions in your ear telling you that there wouldn't be any blowback. And there wasn't at first. I had my sights set at the top of this Ponzi scheme and its real founder Chris Page, you know the man that came up with the entire thing... The one you are continually stealing recognition from… Have you ever heard of a little term called stealing someone's Thunder? Because homie that's you right now… When in the fuck have you ever had an original thought that wasn't pushed along by, I don't know, Bourbon, or Graves? NEVER! I bet Page is fuming knowing his greatest accolade is being pissed on by a watered-down version of himself.”

Robert chuckled…

Amid the vexation that was continually following Robert Main he began to gradually discover newfound hope in his blistering words… The bonds of his Apex family were watertight, the knowledge that even in his unparalleled moment of misery he knew no matter what the outcome was of this steel cage match he would never be abandoned by them. That these men would stand with him through thick and thin and not think twice about doing so… That brought him some comfort that he had not known in a very long time. Peace of mind so to speak… At Warfare in Robert Main’s darkest hour, this is where he will begin to thrive once more. After so much revolt this was going to be the moment of reckoning he was seeking. As he stands face to face with the subhuman sausage wallet. Robert will refuse to concede and if the panty hamster wants the “W” he’s going to have to earn it by being one of the few to put Robert Main down for a three count... Wednesday Night December 29th 2021 “The Omega'' hits back stiffer than ever before. Thunder Knuckles has so many transgressions against Robert and his family and he will pay for every single sin of his past by force. Rooster jaws may believe that he is a Tiger at heart. But there is only one king of the jungle and that's the lion Robert Main has become. This entire thing has been about one thing and one thing only, Thunder Knuckles trying to get himself in a better position on the card at Robert’s expense… He’s always been about himself over everything else. His own power, his own sense of glory, his own pride, his own ego. Thunder Knuckles has always chosen to disregard his many catastrophes while trying to point out others masquerading in falsehoods. The double-dealings, the atrocities, the Cataclysms he brought forth. The bitch made pussy always disguised the truth by trying to bury it in his own shame.

” All of a sudden you get a wild hair up your ass and you concluded that you were going to just bludgeon me from behind and try to take me out all on your own? Bitch better people have tried and they too crashed and burned as well… You did nothing but overhype and oversell the situation… And no matter how badly you want this assault to be your claim to fame it never will be… You are nothing more than a blip, and after this match is all said and done you’ll go right back to mediocrity where you belong, this is your fifteen minutes of fame and after you are no longer attached to me. You’ll go right back to jerking curtains and wrestling in dark matches. Thunder Knuckles ending Robert Mains career… Listen to how absurd that sounds for a second… Say it out loud with conviction. It’s ludicrous, to say the least. You couldn't smack around a couple of unaccomplished armature OCW taint stains with the Herculean backup of Robbie Bourbon… Where did all that fame over on the shit show get you? Embarrassed on live television by two blundering idiots who are lesser competition seven days a week and twice on Sunday for someone like myself. So, after that cluster fuck where did you turn back to the XWF where you still had an opportunity to get the ship back on course…You faced Mark Flynn and NKWC hoping to get some pep back in that step, right? Wrong… You were buried where you stood and suffered another defeat where your dick was knocked into the dirt… Where did OLE Thunder Knuckles go? Into fucking hiding… He needed some time off to lick his wounds and recharge the batteries. You know the same shit he accused me of doing… If you pay attention to the bouncing ball dumb dumb is doing everything that he accuses me of doing. I do it and I’m ducking competition, he takes his ball and heads to the house he’s just tired… And this fucker says I'm taken care of behind the scenes. Thunder Knuckles you pissed away 20 pounds of gold all within the matter of a few weeks and you want to criticize me? That shows your ignorance… Oh, and once OCW got those tinfoil Tag Team Championships back from you two, they handed you walking papers to put the cherry-on-top of the shit Sunday… So, when you needed relevance where did you turn? Where everyone turns. Robert fucking Main!”

Robert tilted his head in thought while twirling his beard around his finger…

When all is said and done, the legitimacy of any given situation will always shine through, and when it does all of Thunder Knuckles' fictitious walls will come crumbling down on top of him. This man will unconditionally answer for every single act of unrighteousness he's ever committed throughout the past year. In the end, when Robert drops the hammer pecker pumper really shouldn’t be flabbergasted at the outcome. With a half-assed effort Robert “The Omega” Main is still going to split Thunder Knuckles right down the middle like a quarterback fucking the prom queen for the first time… Ole Knuckles will look like a blood-covered pussy. Warfare, the erroneous prophet will turn and find nobody in his corner, locked away like Oliver Main as the fake savage tries to impersonate a real wrestler with no way out... Thunder Knuckles can’t help himself, it’s just who he is, it’s ingrained in his DNA. And no matter how many times he has his ass handed to him on a silver platter, he’ll never get the fucking picture. He’ll never realize that he just doesn't belong with the icons of this business…This is the story of how the foul-mouthed degenerate fell for the last time seeking glory in a place that is forbidden. In this very moment in time the Marty Jannetty of Them No Good Bastards will become fragmented forevermore. Assaulted, as the world gazes upon the annihilation Robert will bring forth. How this nauseating vermin of a man managed to fall so far from grace, sinking to a new low, losing his way for the final time. It will be at the hands of “The Omega”... Robert Main will make sure Thunder Knuckles feels every ounce of anguish Robert has felt over the past year… Letting go of a year's worth of unwanted heartache and suffering all at once. The tribulation will become too great as Thunder Knuckles petitions for the end. Begging for his life… He will have learned a valuable lesson… Not to fuck with Robert Main… But like so many things in life he will not get to choose how this grudge match ends. When "The Omega" raises his executioner's blade, this no-good bastard will close his eyes and prepare for his rightful punishment.

Robert sat up smacking lips in satisfaction as his eyelids fluttered as he gathered his thoughts, he abruptly snapped his fingers hopping up…

” OCW told you and Robbie to hit the bricks and you are going to take out a legend in the game? Get the fuck out of here with that conspiracy theory propaganda. Because even you know that’s bull shit. Every single talking point you’ve brought up was bought and paid for by Chris Page and you know it. The issue for you so does everyone else that has more than one brain cell watching those extra-long promos. This entire fucking thing has been a God damn “Chronic” Chris Page production from start to finish. You were just ignorant enough to sign on as a supporting cast member. The same roll you’ve been playing since the moment you made the walk for the first time…All you’ve ever done is ride the pine and play second fiddle as the background noise you’ve become famous for… You were just the one lucky enough to be standing there with your thumb up your ass knuckle deep when he came looking for an underdeveloped to do his bidding. I can see it now, Page looking around catering wondering to himself who would be fucking simple-minded enough to do the deed for monopoly money no less. Then all of a sudden he saw his mark standing there doing what you do better than anyone else… NOTHING! Sure you swung that bat but that was never the work of a genius, and never your idea. You were just in the right place at the right time in a moment dreamed up by Chris Page... You were bought and paid for like the cheap whore you're known for and then tossed aside with the used condom still sticking out of your backside. Page got what he wanted and in the end, he got to stand on top of the mountain for a hot second and breathe the fresh air while looking down at everyone else while holding the brass ring… A ring you’ll never come close to Thunder Knuckles… Tell me what did you get out of this little endeavor? Begging, ranting and raving in a year-long bitch fest, all in a desperate plea for a match against Robert Main… That sounds like a terrible return on your investment if you ask me. Buddy here is how little you matter in the grand scheme of things. You thwacked me in the head from behind like a bitch and nearly killed me and all I did was go meh, shrugged my shoulders and went on with my business… Sometimes in this thing called life letting things go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on to it… Intelligence consists in ignoring things that are irrelevant. I hate to break this to you Thunder Knuckles but you have and always be inconsequential in this lane… I moved forward, you on the other hand have been stuck in the mud since my return.”

Robert hooked his thumbs in his jean pockets eyeing The Apex Tag Team Championship in all its glory…

Confrontation is upon them and about to boil over for the last time, you can hear it off in the distance as the warm-blooded war machine moves in closer. The whimpers of the never was will have a deafening ring. Can you feel it in the wrestling atmosphere? The electricity supercharging the stratosphere? Extermination is coming, with a heavy dose of mayhem and carnage. Now there is nowhere for backstabbing good for nothing scoundrel rat to run… Robert Main played Thunder Knuckles and made him believe he would be able to find safe harbor in his extra-long promos filled to the brim with pictures for a laugh… The funny guy just found out what it’s like to get played with the bait and switch… Now he’s going to be padlocked inside hell with his greatest antagonist. There will be no advance notice as “The Omega '' begins the termination process, as each incendiary device is dropped as Thunder Knuckles feet… Catastrophe will find its mark. With each weapon detonated, Ole TK will be flattened like a shitty building. Thunder Knuckles cannot scramble to sanctuary, there is no fucking way to circumvent this blitzkrieg. The collision to this chapter is rapidly approaching. Can you feel it deep in those decomposing bones? Has the apprehension set in? The discomposure has taken over that feeble mind? Has that dread you feel become one of your best-kept secrets? The dogfight is here, lambasting at that unsympathetic steel cage door with thunderous blows. Soon the greatest clobbering in XWF history will commence, the ass whipping of a lifetime. Warfare is going to be ground zero as Robert throws the final Molotov cocktail explodes burning Thunder Knuckles alive…

” I’ve gone about my entire wrestling career trying to never waste valuable time, or my mental peace of mind, on the affairs of others. Because one, it’s not my business and two I’ve got nothing to gain from doing so. I don’t need to chase anyone in this business down and request a match. There is no begging, or advocating… I opt into a card anywhere on this planet, the word spreads like herpes and opponents come running from every direction just for the opportunity to sign on the dotted line and grace a ring with me… Unlike you, I’ve done everything that there is to do in the XWF. Name the Championship or pay-per-view and somehow my name is attached to it. I’m in the record books in multiple divisions in this company for a reason… No matter the era, or opponents, I’m there locked in forever… And there is nothing that you can say or do to change that…. I’m a rational person who can find resolution by cultivating indifference to things outside of my control. No drives, no compulsions, no needs, no attractions; when your affairs are under control you are free in this wicked world. I came into the XWF with one purpose and that was to become one of the best to ever do it. I did just that in a matter of years and now I’m just bored with the same old mundane song and dance… Honestly speaking, Thunder Knuckles you do nothing for me and I could care less how this entire thing plays out. Either way, I will still get up under my own power, walk out of that cage and be one half the XWF Tag Team Champions… I’ll go on to face Mark Flynn and NKWC for the second time with Jimmy and we will kick their teeth down their throats for a second time with zero controversy. See, matches like that get my motor revved up… Not whatever in the hell, this is supposed to be…”

Robert moved with grace towards the cell door cracking his knuckles.

The knights in shining armor will remove the wicked from his ivory tower and show him where he rightfully belongs. As the anarchists known as Thunder Knuckles, is uncrowned by Robert’s vengeful hands he will realize the one-shot that he had at immortality, the one hope still alive in his cold black heart. Just went up in smoke… Pulverized into a million little pieces that Robert will leave spread across the canvas… There will be no helping hand to lift Thunder Knuckles to his feet as Robert Main misappropriates his smile along with every one of his principles And as this disgusting miserable man descends deeper and deeper into desolation he will let go of his little fantasy of defeating Robert Man and take his final breath of fame. There won’t be a reason to keep sparring with the inevitable as his rose-colored glasses are smashed in he will realize that there isn’t any light at the end of this tunnel… Assurance gone in the blink of an eye… credence dashed in a blaze of glory. After it is all said and done Thunder Knuckles will be nothing more than a ghost of the XWF’s past, a fading remint of a great tug-of-war he lost.

” In the end though, after all the heartache and the dust settled, I still won and got my revenge, didn’t I? I retired his ass and sent him packing out of the XWF with his tail tucked so far between his legs people thought Chris Page had a Cooter. And I have one half of your coveted Tag Team Championships to boot… You know, just like I said I would… Do us all a favor, stop claiming this entire thing was all you because we all know it wasn't. You had help back then and, Page just isn't around anymore to take all the credit and use the gullible Thunder Knuckles to sneak up on people and attack them from behind like a pussy. Page strung you along and every single fucking member or that shit show faction followed with open hearts and empty minds. But like anything that involves Thunder Knuckles, common sense isn't all that common. You just keep on chugging along, little engine that couldn’t and I'll keep doing my thing, smashing people like you into smithereens and heading to the house with a fat sack full of cash.”

Robert gives Thunder Knuckles one final gesture…

” Fuck you!”

The scene fades with Robert slinging the double bird…

To Be Continued…

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-29-2021), Dolly Waters (12-28-2021), JimCaedus (12-28-2021), Marf (12-28-2021)